MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ THREATENS TO LEAVE ‘FAST AND FURIOUS’ IF WOMEN AREN’T GIVEN BIGGER ROLES

MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ THREATENS TO LEAVE ‘FAST AND FURIOUS’ IF WOMEN AREN’T GIVEN BIGGER ROLES

heatst.com/culture-wars/michelle-rodriguez-threatens-to-leave-fast-and-furious-if-women-arent-given-bigger-roles/?mod=sm_fb_post

Really makes you think

who?

oh noes, it's so hard to find some spic replacement. Shut up slut, enjoy food on your table.

In 7 the greatest hacker in the world s a woman who also made the mcguffin that everybody was chasing and in the end joined the crew, she is also being courted by two guys competing for her affection. In 8 the main villain and also a great hacker is also a woman, the guys are still competing for the affection of the hacker from 7. Also in 8 the mother of the man villain from 7 and 3(?) can order her sons to do whatever she wants. What more could they even as for?

Breakin news: some spic chick doesn't return for 2Fast and 4Furious 12: Quest for More Money.

Another twat with a mediocre career jumping on the feminism bandwagon.
I bet M-Rod has another well-publicized drinking-related embarrassment within the next six months.

I thought it was stupid that they brought her back in the sixth one. Particularly considering they killed her off with a gunshot to the face, they had to try REALLY hard backpeddling to explain away that one. he just aimed at a fuel tank and blew the car up, which didn't kill her for no reason, even though in 4 you can clearly see he didn't do that and that shooting at a broken fuel tank wouldn't fucking blow it up

women are good drivers

Would anyone really miss her?

Considering that one of the best ones in the franchise is the one where she wasn't there because she was "dead", then no.

No one will miss her.

Honey, you're a beaner, and an aging beaner at that. Don't tempt them to find a younger, hotter, cheaper beaner.

tokyo drift?

yea that shit was tight

wow… so brave

A woman was the main villain of the newest movie. They had more representation than ever.

checked
But no no, don't you understand, boyim? Women cannot be evil, even if they are white and especially from a country of oppreshun like South Africa!

When did real life started to be crazier than fiction?

Ohhhhh man, that suuuuuucks.

Oh no, whatever shall we do?

spaceballs is probably Mel Brooks' worst film. fuck that movie is shit.

What material would they have to work with since they'll be parodying the new Disney movies like the force awakens?

This franchise is honestly ignorant as fuck. On every single level. All the acting in the movies is insulting too and it keeps on getting worse and worse, they are poorly made films, I don't understand. Then again so is marvel and the new spiderman movie is getting praised when it looks like utter shit.

Ten years too late you stupid bitch.

You should have left the franchise behind a decade ago

I hate it too and we are both getting a sequel

The thing is if he still has chops which he should, they could probably make a better movies easily and its so easy to parody nustar wars, that would be amazing, but we all know it wouldnt be a redpilled parody on how shit star wars is, or is that what spaceballs has become?

She wants more money

She's trying to score some sweet gig for her like a FF spin-off like Tokyo Drift but with an all female cast. It will be Fembusters all over again

spic dyke. deport, deport, deport.

HAS THERE EVER BEEN A STRONGER ARGUMENT FOR THE WALL?

dude every chick hits the wall.

Has there been a fast and the furious movie where Vin Diesel drive around in china and it's the most lethal extreme situation he's ever been in?

Fast and Furious are literally movies that appeal to the lowest, bottom of the barrel sort of people - i.e. niggers.

How many big-titted bitches does she want? The main reason people watch this crap is for explosions, tits, cars, and "comedy". Women supply 1/4 of what people want, at most they could cause some explosions, but they are incapable of providing the other 2.

Gee, I wonder what will happen.

HILTON: I went out with that guy last night.

Which guy?
HILTON (points to Vin Diesel): We were making out, but then we went somewhere where it was bright and I saw he was black and made an excuse and left. I can't stand black guys. I would never touch one. It's gross. (pauses) Does that guy look black to you?

How black does a guy have to be?
HILTON: One percent is enough for me.