So I'm not trying to be some brodude but I know a lot of you struggle to get laid

So I'm not trying to be some brodude but I know a lot of you struggle to get laid.

My advice to you is, use the left. I'm deadly serious. Every girl worth banging, that is, intelligent-fucking is an art, dumbass basic girls can't do it, at least, not as well, trust me- has been brought up in a world where they have been conditioned, firstly to be private property and secondly to struggle against that.

I almost guarantee, talking about how monogamy is private propertieering and a relic from a time where woman were considered to be property will get any girl who can have a basic understanding of these concepts going. In my own personal experience anyway. Crucially, young intelligent woman generally do not want to be tied down into relationships, most are more career focused. Hence, again, they like to fuck around.

Just a word of advice to my left bros, your geeky beliefs will turn on their brain, that's the part of a girl you have to focus on before you touch them. They can't even tell they are wet until you do. What you are talking about is sexual liberation, it's really not that much of a logical leap to see that this will turn chicks on, to you and also maybe to leftism.

Thank me later, lets seduce our way to communism.

This is an anonymous board, there is no point in senseless bed post notch boasting, I'm just giving you my experience. You all helped me to be better at the left, now I give back. Enjoy.

no u

OP pls

People who are non-monogamous are decadent and in general lost in life.

The worker is forced to be monogamous because relationships are the psychological lifeline for his existence. On the other hand who is not monogamous today? These brainless tinder addicted college kids who think sex is an achievement and the gray lifeless suburban bourgeois who married out of convenience and are into wife sharing and other cuck fantasies.

Holla Forumsack pls go

This is stage 2, how to girlfriend the fuck buddy. More difficult and really not as good unless you also have a settled career etc think you are going to be doing the same shit and be stationaryish for at least the next 6 months

It's not Holla Forums or conservatives who came up with decadence but Marxists, and yes during the decline of capitalism social and economic vigor declines and people engage in absurd behaviors it also coincides with rootless cosmopolitanism, imperialism and other phenomena in their total submission to Capital and alienate existence. Just watch Shame if you want an example in art and where that path leads you to.

All relationships today are mostly democratic, I don't understand how you revolt against Capitalist mentality by fucking ten black guys and engaging in wife sharing.

Please stop with this idiotic r9k meme.

It has to come from you man, that's the whole point. Nothing can cure you, not pills, not pussy nothing. It's about mindset. I've been there, ironically, because of a girl, of course.

Try excersise and meditation

what if im gay

lmaoing at the thought of you leftist faggots getting any pussy. Girls don't want numales like you who just jerk off to le revolution in their mom's basement

Nice hyperbole faggot try thinking with nuance.

Yeh most relationships are, that isn't the point of this post, the point of this post is that talking about that shit gets pussy wet

Can you please just make one of your views even cohere with itself.

If women are dumb whores, then aren't numales exactly what they want?

If women aren't dumb whores are they don't want numales, then what the fuck are r9keks complaining about?

not when it comes from fat faggots like you

nah, we actually go outside once in a while. Thats why our views are based on reality, not feels. And by the way, I literally fucked my girlfriend like an hour before posting, so fuck off

Good news! Now you can treat women as sex dolls and still be a epic communist revolutionary! The secret is to a smart leftpiller and than you can be swimming in pussy and at the same time feel superior to all the normal men that already participate in the game of women chasing!

Ain't that fucking great!

And before you say it, I'm not an r9k. But I am female, and this is disgusting to me

stay mad

And yet another pointless thread that isn't being saged to oblivion. This is why this board is going to shit.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I understand your point of view. I don't care for the objectification and commodification of women. However, men do enjoy putting their penises inside vaginas, and it's only natural that we discuss strategies and tactics on the subject.

L O L

Kill yourself

How is wanting to have sex with women commodifying them?

You're implying the average man's sexual practices, where he just through any and all hoops to have as much sex with as many different women as possible, is somehow just your "natural" sexual drive.

You're attempting to justify following this and still believe whatever the fuck you do about social and economic liberation

Well it is, frankly.
Jumping through hoops is basically what men do to get sex.
I really don't see how this is commodification.

I'm also female, and it just comes across as kind of slimy. If you want sex, that's fine and cool, but what's off-putting is recommending men speak up about their leftism because bitches love it and not because it's something genuinely important to them. It's a bit sleazier of advertising than keeping yourself in shape or not being weird yet in the beginning of a new relationship.

Women aren't video games with cheat codes. Just be healthy, friendly, and feel free to talk about your politics or anything else important to you (and to signal your interests to others so you can find someone you're compatible with) but don't do it for pussy points. Women are people you can form an actual relationship with outside of sex, so if you're gonna talk about politics with us, do it because we can be comrades or sparring partners.

ITT: I'm better than OP cause I'm a virgin
Just kill this place already

btw i'm a girl :)

You know the rules, then.
Post 'em.

This makes sense. 10/10 response; would discuss politics with.

I completely agree, however you can't deny that there are certain patterns in male-female relationships, and the discussion of these between males should be no problem tbh.

fuck off back to 4chan you literal imbecile

Yes, thanks. I was trying to say this. I actually really hate this stupid imperative placed upon men that you must have sex constantly, and you're worthless if you don't. I'm annoyed that not even people here are willing to look past this part of their ideology.

4chan would probably ban me for posting that meme.
Fuck off white knight.
Before you sperg out, the reason I'm calling you a white knight is that you don't give a shit whenever a male user gets provoked here.

Are you an anarchist?

This is the point I was trying to make.

I don't agree with the ideological version of it; "you have to fuck all the bitches all the time or ur just a beta whiteknight fag", but I mean men generally do want to fuck lots of women. I actually hate the whole "use women for sex and chuck them out the window" paradigm.
That feel when no friends with benefits to have serious discussions with.

dude I seriously envy my homo friends, they just go on grindr or hornet when they wana fucc and that's it

Not really. Noob Lefty, so I haven't read enough theory to decide

So it sounds like you agree with it completely. Why would "men generally want to have a lot of sex" not always result in using women for sex and throwing them out the window.

But the bigger thing the femanon misses is that you don't even have to aim to fug a bunch of women to want to discuss tactics etc if you have trouble just getting 1.

Because they might find willing partners who aren't necessarily interested in a long term relationship?

Yeah, this.

Lel, are you fantasizing that you're fat ass is gonna get a couple of smart, buxom babes for yourself? Kek. Why can't you realize that this desire is not some innate, natural part of man?

My anti-idpol power level generally turns females off.

hmm, I'm bi maybe I should try that. But I'm not really looking for hookups and I doubt I'd have much to offer in terms of sexual appeal.

Is this true?

I mean not that women aren't people but I've never known a woman to have any sort of interest in me and on the other hand I've never been interested in a woman outside of sex.

I feel as though you're speaking from a place of priv leagues here.

what are you doing showing normies your power?

This is because you are alienated from human relations my friend. We all are to some extent

This thread is a mess and you should all apologize 2 me

why don't you apologize to MY DICK

Nah I won't.

I'm so sorry you had to see this

Hey are you the actual anfem poster? I'm the whiny femanom ITT. Please tell you're thoughts on this stuff

No

No, he's a Marxist.

I accept

I don't expect you to believe me, but I'm good looking. I'm just awkward and can't flirt to save my life. Maybe a touch of the burgers as well?
Why is the desire to have sex with women not innate or natural?
Meh.

;^(

If you want casual sex just get in decent shape and use some hookup app. There's lots of people looking to have no strings attached sex that use them and it'll be a lot easier to do than approaching random folk and spinning some Marxgame.

If you're looking for a gf leftism helps because most girls respond well to being genuine and I assume you fags are pretty genuine about leftism. My gf was a socdem when I met her and we hit it off because I could hold a conversation about economics and Tarantino movies. Don't be a huge faggot and think that being a commie gives you a pussy pass, but if you're able to have a conversation about it without spending out(and maybe recommend a book) you'll spark some interest.

(insert shrug lmao) Maybe women are just turned off from pursuing a long-term relationship with you of any kind because they can tell you're not interested? Only a couple kids ever asked me out in high school and when my feelings were a bit hurt, I asked friends and they hypothesized it was because I was actively closing myself off from romantic/sexual relationships because I wasn't ready or interested at the time (and naturally have very little interest, even as a teen). I've since noticed, yeah, I subconsciously give off cues saying "don't talk to me" and that people generally take heed. Again, could be the same for you.

It's kind of weird you don't want women for friends (or really more aptly: friends who happen to be women), but that's assuming you want to even be friends with men. Some people just don't really like to socialize, even on a platonic level, and you might just be one of those people. Nothing wrong with that. Personally, I have a lot of interest in doing a lot of things by myself and very little interest in other socializing with people (I'm a highly altruistic person, but I prefer to be altruistic from a distance if that makes sense) that it takes someone really special to get me to divert my attention for a few hours. Just some theories.

Here's your attention

That's funny you've been begging for someone like mine all thread.

you don't know who that user is

You don't need to white knight him ;)

Thanks! Sorry my writing's so stilted, I was trying to quickly multi-task while I purchased some coveted tickets for a theatrical marathon of the original Star Wars trilogy for me and my friend. Good to know you understood me in my haste.

You two open to a polyamory? ;-) Joking, obviously, but you two sound cool to hang with.

I've converted a lot of socdem friends, too, and used to be a socdem myself. I think most socdem proles are on our side, just misinformed, and are easy to sway with a bit more education.

I don't know where the posts are anymore and I'm not going to go looking, but there was a succession of them over if casual sex is woman hater or not and I want to throw my two cents in that you can have plenty of short-term partners, one night stands, and/or FWB's and fully respect your partners. Not everyone does that, but it's possible, and I think a lot of people do. Just because you want to have sex with someone and never see them again doesn't necessarily mean you've objectified them or don't care about their comfort or well-being.

Nottu dis shittu agin

And furthermore, dropped. My libido and sexuality turn me into a fucking idiot, which is why I meditate and immerse myself in the intelligentsia to repress and suppress any and all eros which may try and manifest.

In my experience, "love" begats some of the worst pains I have ever felt. I'm not taking that risk again, so it's under my boot heel and so shall it be for the rest of my days.

You want sex just go gay.

I'd probably still get rejected.

Does a guy have to make the first move?because of my bad anxiety and people skills, I've just been waiting for a girl to express intrest in me, and not the other way around. Nobody seems interested, though. What do I do?

I'm really not like these sleazy assholes you describe. My reasons for wanting to be in a relationship with someone have nothing to do with sex.

Nah fam

Nah.

I got rejected by my gay best friend from high school

Don't

Do

Hang around people with mutual interests. Be a bit passionate about things, have some decent taste. Don't dress like a schmuck.

But the most important factor here is to hang around people with mutual interests.

My interests aren't interesting, though.

how does one sex someone else? Is there a well established mating ritual or something? Pls help me I dont know these things.

Drown yourself in old spice and say "bruh" every other word. You'll be drowning in it by Tuesday afternoon, let alone Saturday night.

I only like conservative "clean" woman but i know i will never get one

I kinda want details on this story

kek try actually meet some

Many so called leftists are just muh patriarchy tier idpolers. Don't believe everything you hear.

Trust me someone shares them.

God damn it, this isn't that hard. You're not going to attract anyone by getting up in anyone's business aggressively that doesn't work it never works, the only possible way it works is on socialite het girls who go for 9/10s who do that who have no self respect. Even then it's a minus

But most girls aren't in that context

You simply, talk to people who share interests with you and be a little joking and flirtatious. Bam you're likable fam you're gonna get laid.

It isn't that difficult.

Sorry for your tastes

I don't know who you're hanging out with but they suck

Like me lol

But how does that hold up if I seek a relationship. The majority of people are just so….vapid.

I have this problem too.

The same actually.

The key to solving the problem of believing everyone but you vapid is to get over yourself.

You don't look for the perfect product, it's not a supermarket. Most of the time you will realise that they are not as vapid as they look.

You misunderstand, this is not some kind of prejudice but rather the significant majority of people seem to be the same handful of personality traits and beliefs.

Thinking everyone is vapid is something everyone does initially.

Crazy that I'm seconding the anfem (still can't tell if it's the shitposter or the real anfem). But this .

Men don't always have to make the first move, however, we haven't transitioned into "first move gender equality" yet so it's still probably awkward waiting, even if it's not uncommon for women to approach men first these days? I have the better half of the deal and I still find it weird.

I also have social anxiety (also weird, since I've explained I'm not overly interested in people? shit happens, brains are complicated), so I understand where you're coming from. If you're able, obviously some anti-anxiety meds would help, but you can also work to slowly push yourself and train yourself not to get anxious. It's called CBT and I've used it for my OCD and it's been pretty effective. It's also free and you can do it completely by yourself. You're social skills will improve as you become less anxious talking to people.

If you have some budding friendships with girls you're interested in, or the next time such a thing happens, drop some hints here and there that you're attracted to her. Otherwise, she might just assume you're not and won't make a move because LBR, that's scary even when you think the other person is into you, but even scarier when you have no fucking clue.

And it's totally okay is sex is an aspect of why you want a relationship. It doesn't have to be the centerpiece if that's not your thing, but even a tad is fine. I trust you're not some slimy douchebag.

As for finding people, you might want to look around and see what kind of lefty organizations are in your area, or try to meet people who share another interest of yours (say, music or cooking). I haven't tried online dating yet, so I don't know how that actually works, but I'm certain being explicit about your passions is definitely going to help. But like I said, I just don't know how many leftists you can just find by chance through online dating.

Getting in shape if you aren't already and dressing well (not too well because that's bourg, but you know, presentable) and having a flattering haircut/glasses/facial hair/etc will do you favors, as well, and boost your confidence, making it easier to successfully talk to people.

I don't know what else there is to say than that, but good luck. You sound like a sweet person, and I wish you the best. Hope there was something useful in here!

Probably both.

Fucking rude
🔥👁👁🔥

what did she mean by this?

;v)

they were supposed to be eyes

I only had two really good friends in highschool, one was a grill who'd I'd already asked out and got rejected by but we staid friends, the other was a gay guy who was a contrarian Holla Forumsack kinda guy. He was funny, and someone who was really easy to talk to.

During our junior year all three of us wrote a screenplay and worked on an indy movie, the writing was much more fun that the actual filming. We used it for our IB CAS project.

When I got to college I started feeling really lonely without them around, but I still texted him. I already kinda realized I was bi by that point. Should have realized it when I compiled a file of male and female nude pics at 10 years old. I knew he was feeling a little lonely and wanted a boyfriend, so during christmas or thanksgiving break, I asked him out and he said no. Said I wasn't his type and long range relationships were a bad idea.

Felt bad. Haven't been able to have a real relationship yet, I'm just a rather awkward and unattractive person.

What did I ever do to you….

I dunno, dude. Go on a date, or a few (honestly, if sex isn't happening as soon as you'd like it, just talk it about with your date and see what they're comfortable with). Get coffee, visit a museum, walk in the park, have dinner, see a good movie. At the end of the date, ask if they want to be dropped off at their place or go back to yours and take it from there. If they invite you in/want to be invited in, it might be kind of chill starting off, but you can initiate with some cuddling, ear/neck kisses, etc. and go to foreplay and then sex from there. Not that difficult. There's not a set ritual or anything, but a general formula and some etiquette if you're having a hard time starting things off.

Seconding this.

here

Even though this has never happened to me, it's some how relatable. Felt like the emotionally equivalent of getting kicked in the shins at childhood soccer game in front of friends and family.

Also a big thing is respect. If you go in just wanting sex from someone and not friendship, you're honestly just looking at a one night stand which is by itself fine, but if you just do that enough times we're going to talk shit about you.

Just treat people like people and not objects to be gained or achieved, hang around people who share your interests and political beliefs so you can be free to be passionate, dress alright but don't try too hard that's the worst, and have good taste in music. Have an easy going personality and be joking and collected. idk.

I'm not straight but those are things I've done in the past to score girls. Then again, gay people are going to have more sex naturally. But from my experience this is just how shit happens.

There certainly was, thank you kindly, femanon.

If he was a contrarian Holla Forumsyp, then he wasn't worth your time anyway. You'll find someone, user, and when you do, you'll be thankful that your first real relationship wasn't that.

I feel bad for you son.
Maybe it wasn't as bad where you were, but my ib class was filled to the brim with reactionaries and bigots in general, to the point where the ib trend of "open minded discussion" was painfully ironic and often resulted in my being kicked out of the classroom for a "controversial" opinion. I dropped out of ib cause I couldnt handle those pricks.

What if you're scared to have sex because ==small benis==?

It's the motion of the ocean. Besides, there's other ways to please than just by dick ya kno

He was just kinda emotionally damaged and growing up on pol was probably a part of his way with dealing with it.

I dunno, I think on a deeper level he is a good guy. And anyway I'm not any closer to finding someone.

wouldn't even of been spoilered, would of been redtexted

my life is a joke

It wasn't great, but I understood what he meant. He was right, probably.

Honestly, I'd say it's not our problem to worry about people that have fucked themselves up on rightist spooks.

I know a person a lot like this and I just gave up and ceased contact.

It wasn't that bad. There were some reactionaries, but mostly liberals. I think the grill I was friends became more of a socialist since I last saw her. I was also less sure of my political and economic positions back then, most arguments I had where about literary analysis.

we still talk politics, accused me of advocating for cultural marxism at some point. But we can disagree with each other's politics and still be friends.

Such lies.

Dude we manage to do shit whout having a dick involved. Smashing goochies together is still nice. Not particularly intense but it's still good.

Just learn to eat someone out

It's okay user don't worry about it

fuck off normies

No prob! Glad I could be of help!

How small of benis? If it's like 4 inches or almost 4 inches, then it's small but ultimately no big deal and anyone who judges you for it is an asshole and not worth sleeping with anyway. There aren't actually that many nerve endings further up in the vag. The vast majority of them are localized to the vulva (especially the clit, duh) and vaginal entrance so length doesn't do a whole lot anyway since we can't feel that shit.

PIV isn't the end-all-be-all of sex and there's plenty of other fulfilling, equally valid, mutually enjoyable forms of sex, namely oral and using your hands. his goes for both of you. Don't lesbians consider their sex lives more enjoyable than straight people, too? I'm biased on the importance of dick, though, due to some anatomical quirks, but the trick is to find a girl who also don't put that much importance or get that much enjoyment from penetration, too.

Yeah, she's fucking amazing. Couldn't have asked for a better gf. even though she likes Jackie Brown more than Pulp Fiction

I agree with both your points, a lot of socdems can be converted because a lot of them have never really been exposed to socialism but are aware something is really wrong with capitalism. And you can absolutely have sex with lots of people and not be sexist. There's a lot of people out there looking for sex who aren't interested in a relationship and it's strange to assume this is because sexism.

lmfao

so I am fucked. Good to know