Smart

why is she so perfect?

smart woman isn't a good thing

She's also 15 at the start of Dragonball.

Yes it is. It means you'll have smart babbies.

not necessarily.

Just because a wymyn is smart doesn't mean you can't give her a little spanking on occasions if she needs it. If she's /yourgirl/ she shouldn't complain too much. Just don't be mean about it.

why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

That's not Asuka.

Why is she so perfect?

DBZ spics leave

You first, anti-anime kike.

remove thyself

meant for

All I see is a pile of shit, tbh.

You're shit. Asuka is literally perfection, there will never be a more perfect woman.

You into scat or something, my dude?

No sorry, i'm not into your mother.

Lel, try again scat fetishist. You still haven't posted an animay waifu.

top keke m80s, conside suicide. you know you lost

Look my man, your waifu is shit, and you're delusional.

Asuka is the best girl there is and there will ever be. You just confirmed that with your shit argument. Now take a minute to look at this and admire perfection.

But she literally isn't, you faggot. Evangelion and everything related to it is shit. Ergo, Shitsuka a shit.

I guess you can't cure autism combined with shit taste.

Megumin a best, you absolute nigger.

m8 just go back to

>>>/a/

She is not thicc.

It took me until this post to realize it wasn't /a/

And no, she's not tsundere. She barely has a dere side to begin with. You're almost as bad as Kirinofags

That's a funny way of spelling "slutty"

You didn't notice anons weren't getting banned for minor grammatical errors?

Pick two, because you can't have all four of these.

The true waifus of eva are the big robots

Evangelion is overrated garbage with meaningless symbolism for the "2deep4u" faggots to latch on and all girls are utter shit. The faggot who made it intentionally tried to make them utter shit and somehow waifufags still found a way. Tsundere is worst dere and yandere is best dere

>>>/a/

Why is she so perfect?

From what I've seen asukafags and reifags reasoning boil down to "b-but at least she's hot." Even though 90% of anime girls are hot so it's a pretty weak excuse and shows that their waifu has nothing else to offer. But I guess it makes sense, no one would date or marry a girl as fucked up as them if they weren't at least attractive.

All me

Anno intentionally made it so he can mock the ot/a/ku culture for having been too obsessed with muh perufekuto waifus and such. But then the autists latched on to it like no tomorrow instead of being butthurt and driven to suicide or something. This in turn makes Anno even more asspained about the fandom, because the studio kikes now demand him to milk the franchise more due to its unexpected success.

Reminds me of the fact that the brony shit has always been Holla Forums etc shitposting to mock the series but then autists latched on to it because they thought ibs unironically liked it, making it a whole new subculture. Autists ruin everything.

idk man, if he was that bothered about it he'd at least say something. Instead he keeps going along and is probably currently swimming in an olympic pool filled with fresh schoolgirl panties not giving a single fuck.

Only reason she didnt end up with Yamcha was because he was also a cuck that didnt take action like Goku

Weak fanon is weak

She just is!

Bulma mother is a huge slut and you can see how disgusted she is by her. She was clearly pure before Vegeta.

Fuck off and take that filthy kike with you. Bulma isn't a jew. 'Dragon Ball' Evolution was an insult on so many levels.

Speaking of the relationship between her and Vegeta, I think it was built up over a longer period than most think. Yamcha was never a proper boyfriend, he was just a placeholder. Then he got killed by Vegeta's little green man. That had to have some deep effect on Bulma. Later, on Namek, Bulma briefly crushed on Zarbon in his handsome form. She even idly hoped he would beat Vegeta and date her. Then he powered up and turned ugly, disgusting her, before Vegeta punched through his chest and made him explode. For me, that was the point where Bulma really started to see him as a potential partner. A prince, proud and powerful. Who wouldn't go for that?

Anyone not into manlets, which is most women.

Krillin is shorter than Vegeta, plus he married 18. In DB, height doesn't matter.

You mean before Yamcha. Vegeta is a cuck, so he only gets sloppy seconds.

disgusting 2bh

Asuka is the queen of Holla Forums.

see

3DPD-tier

You just don't get it.

What's there to get?

The complexity of Asuka and Evangelion.

You're the one who doesn't get it. Asuka and all the other characters in Eva aren't meant to be waifuable in the first place but you ignore that because "MUH DIK"

You just don't get it.

I'm starting to get that you're a probably a bot.

Tsunderefags are fucking pathetic. They'll put up with all of this shit just for some pussy.

I like how none of the Asukafags ITT are able to actually explain what they like about Asuka other than "look at these pretty pics of her." She has nothing to offer besides being fuckable. Your waifu is the equivalent of an onahole. Same goes for Reifags.
And every time you get called out you run away like cowards.

Not an argument.

THATS MY WAIFU DONT FUCKING DO THAT TO HER ILL FUCKING FUCK YOU FUCKING UP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT DONT TOUCH HER FUCKING DONT FUCKING MY WAIFU DONT TOUCH HER FUCKING FAGGOT FUCK THATS MY WIFE FUCKING FUCKING WIFE FUCKING FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

whoops, bumped that one. Oh well.

How do you remove the heart with

a - such a low incision
b - not separating the rib cage

Artist is clearly a retard with no knowledge nor concept of basic anatomy.

Anything is possible with 2D.

Might as well post Bulma too since OP started this.

Post milf bulma

There's more but I'm feeling lazy now.

I guess that just goes to show how anime really is

I used to hate bulma but when I became an adult I realized her superiority to other anime chicks.

Childhood is waifuing Android 18
Adulthood is realizing Bulma is THE dragonball/z waifu

That bitch will leave you as soon as someone with a bigger p==ower level== comes along.

Yamcha wasn't loyal to her anyway. It was a degenerate open relationship but I think she learned from it and became a good girl.

Stay plebs

Videl is the truly top tier waifu.

That's the best part

Embarrassing

I prefer the purple hair version.

She's just a fanservice plot device.

it doesnt matter nearly as much in life as people on the chans seem to think

Is this cannon?

Yes

preach

Uncensored and everything?

yamcha a gay

Yes. Manga had more nudity

Embarrassing

goes on /a/

goes on /a/
or reddit

Get the fuck off Holla Forums

Pure Cuckime

Only 18 is perfect. All other thots are second rate.