Where the fuck is Dysnomia? And why isn't he deleting the spam?

Where the fuck is Dysnomia? And why isn't he deleting the spam?

spam is not against the rools

Yes! 2 posts will increase our PPH by 2 now!

The plan is working.

t. mod's PPH mercenary

LOOK AT THESE HITLER'S QUADS: >>7798888

yes it is.
THE COMMUNITY VOTED TO GET RID OF PEDOS AND SPAMMERS

ohhh dubs are coming, need to get them otherwise someone else might

pedos, not spammers. You can only pick one

poop

He's busy getting his training from LEA on how to quietly subvert the board, as are all board members currently. Mark these words, Holla Forums is poised to be the next takeover after 4chan, as it stands 4chan is drying up due to people getting fed up with the insane captcha and being b& for wrongthink.

he died

It's probably Dysnomia doing the spamming

t. newfag

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAAAAAAMITY SPAM! SPAAAAAMETY SPAM!

SPAAAAAAMITY SPAM! O WONDERFUL SPAM!

SPAAAAAAMITY SPAM! SPAAAAAMETY SPAM!

poop

because u gay

What makes anyone think that Dysnomia doesn't want to see this board die? I look at the history and I look at his actions, and the only conclusion I can come to is that he wants it to die more than anyone else does. So it does not surprise me at all that spam and pedo shit stays up as long as possible, it does not surprise me that no effort is put into controlling or even training the mods, and it does not surprise me to see that the catalog is overflowing with purposefully shitty threads.

The only thing Dysnomia has NOT done is actively encourage people to destroy this board, and I believe the only reason he hasn't done that is that he knows the minute he did so Ron would yank the board from him.

So Dysnomia is right here watching, and doing nothing, as the shitstorm is growing under its own momentum now. Look at the board and tell me what you think will happen when summer gets here…..

kekable dubs speaks much wisdom

I always assumed these threads were ironic Dubsman.

You take this internet thing way too seriously, gramps. Sit down for a moment, take a deep breath, and then realize – out of all of the sites on the internet, you are on Holla Forums, and out of all boards on this website, this one that we are on right now… is Holla Forums. That's right, we are on Holla Forums Holla Forums.

"b-but dysnomia what does that mean" you may ask. Well if you would spend a minute lurking you could figure it out! I'll tell you anyway. It means that the board is always going to be full of spam and purposefully shitty threads, it always has, it probably always will be. Don't you understand the concept of "pissing in an ocean of piss"?

Dys imagines being the wildly popular owner of the most influential Holla Forums board online. He sees himself as an update on Moot, FoxTV's man of the year and at Trump's side for 2020. Then Omlet cums in his ass and it's back to the mop and bucket

Oh, I understand this as well as anyone. But what you seem incapable of understanding is that you are the one who allowed people to piss in the pool to begin with, and now that it is all piss you claim that it is everyone else's fault but yours.
It is YOUR fucking pool, dipshit. You could have stopped people from pissing in it long ago, every other BO managed to do it on their boards. But no, you apparently like piss. Which is fine, I am not judging you for that. But everyone has to piss, and it should come as no surprise to you that people come here to do it. Including me.
So yes…out of all the sites on the internet I am here at Holla Forums.net/b/. Deliberately. Because I have to piss, and quite honestly it pleases me no end to piss on someone who blames other people for problems which they themselves are responsible for.

t. huge newfag that doesn't understand the concept of Holla Forums

Every other BO stopped boards from being shit on?
You couldn't be more wrong. HAHAHA

If I want to shit on a board I'm going to do it no matter what idiot is in charge.