So i started getting warning letters from my ISP for downloading torrents

so i started getting warning letters from my ISP for downloading torrents

whats the best VPN for keeping my torrents hidden

also is there a website i can torrent tv shows in 720p or better without my isp finding out

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkpenguin.com/gnu-linux/free-software-wireless-n-mini-vpn-router-tpe-r1100
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

btn
good luck getting in

wat?

the Best VPN is the one you'll set up with a VPS in Switzerland

PIA is pretty cheap and they have servers pretty much anywhere. It's about $3 per month if you go with the yearly subscription.
Don't forget to test and fix shit like DNS leaks.

For torrenting, literally only americans care. You can use literally any VPN, they don't send letters if the IP is outside of the US/UK. I've torrented for 10 years+ without any VPN, I've never gotten any letters.
Mullvad has a long background and has prior experience dealing with police. But really, it doesn't matter at all if you're just torrenting.

push btn
recv bacn

im in canada for some reason only get letters about Game of throwns

Well there's a blast from the past I didn't expect today

get a vps, you can use it as vpn and seedbox.
then anything you've torrented can be downloaded to your local machine simply through (s)ftp, keeping your IP hidden from the p2p network.

Replace your actual shitty backdored ISP router by this:
thinkpenguin.com/gnu-linux/free-software-wireless-n-mini-vpn-router-tpe-r1100
Get all connection auto redirected in panama.
Note: this is temporary solution.
If the laws change then we are fucked.
For long term a secure connexions against state size adversaries there's only gnunet and free hardware.

France is in the same shit if not worse all ISP are required to DPI their users to spot the illegal sharing of copyrighted content.

Download the patches for every game that has them available as torrents, and every version of every Linux distro you can find. This is what I call physical sarcasm. Constantly downloading legal data via BT.

It's
PRES BUTAN
RECEIV BACON
♒♒

You can just download the same stuff over and over again, BT traffic is encrypted.

Post those letters OP or it didn't happen. I have never seen anything like that IRL and I'm curious.

I stopped getting letters for free by using qbittorrent to search for torrents, and then using only non-us sources.
Similarly, rutracker is a good site that never seems to get attention.
Mostly it was HBO and Marvel movies that got me, and those are all shit anyway, so I just stopped getting those anyway, and all this together helped for free.
VPNs are honeypots anyway.

I thought they were joking when they said Canada was infested by shitskins who can't into English

Good advice

BBS

Are these even still a thing?

don't tell him

this is sfw board

can a mod spoiler OP image?

move to i2p

I guess that's a "no".

I use cryptostorm.is
Decent prices, payable with bitcoin, and it seems they have good privacy and security.

Mod's can spolier images however they may think OP's isn't worth spoliering.