Roger Stone - Hilary Clinton will not shake Trumps hand at beginning of debater...

Roger Stone - Hilary Clinton will not shake Trumps hand at beginning of debater. Anderson cooper will ask her why so she can go into a scripted response

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Stone
archive.is/9iX47
archive.is/StICA
archive.is/ppF6N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

source faggot

Alex Jones' stream. Its a prediction

I can believe it

it really doesn't matter so long as Trump doesn't spend all evening defending against their accusations. brush it off, don't give it the time of day and ATTACK!

Fucking this.

do you guys think roger stone is some sort of thorn in ZOG's side? LMAO this guy is an AGENT and probably a freemason. Dropping bread crumbs and you guys lap them up like its nectar of the gods haha. Right? because only Hilary's side of things is scripted. The look on your faces this December/January is gonna b priceless

Thanks for correcting the record.

out in force today eh? try making it less obvious.

Also the projection is unreal

Paid shills in all threads tonight.

He was right about wikileaks, why do you think he'd be wrong about this?

This nigger IS an insider but not in the way you guys would hope. Wikileaks/Kulian Assange is 100% controlled opposition, also.

You guys are so caught up in the election bread and circus it's ridiculous. So much cognitive dissonance.

How old is Stone? He's got a chest like a wet blanket.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Stone

The election is a lie goys it's not real stay home if you're voting for Trump it doesn't matter anyways he's a super misogynistic pig

If any of these guys were legit they'd be saying to:

1. Don't Vote
2. Stock up on food/water/firearms
3. Expose holocaust and truth behind WW2
etc.

Granted alex jones does a decent job of #2 as well as the way we are being constantly poisoned, but doesn't get to the root of the problems just adresses some symptoms ( and poorly at that ).

The whole election is a scripted psy-op to keep faith in muh democratic process.

and staying home and offering no voting opposition will clearly highlight that the system has been rigged.
niggerlogic from our friends at CTR

thanks for correcting the record

K

Thank you for grabbing the pussy.

second one looks shopped

Yes

Its a waste of time discussing this anywhere but our home board, the deluded normies have been out in full force for some time.

The tweets? There's an archive link: archive.is/9iX47

sorry the second one of roger stone at the parade

I don't think you understand. The central banks, food supply, and media are much more important than the Presidency, even if Trump wasn't literally swamped in Jews.

Actually I think Stone said it was inside info, not a prediction.

At this point he just needs to say fuck it and come out doing a roman salute before going full shitlord in the debate.

The GOP is purposely sabotaging Trump's campaign. They are not trying to keep faith in the democratic process.

Hehehehe

Yeah, it looks a little weird, but it's legit.

archive.is/StICA
archive.is/ppF6N

Why would they want to do that? The jew-party system is what keeps ZOG in power.

That's too much edge for most people. Don't forget that we are only like 10,000 people.

Fuck if I know. That's what the other guy said.

Don't underestimate a very determined small group of concerned citizens.

Dude, I've been telling my family I'm a Nazi for over a year now. They think I'm crazy. I found out last night that my mother had never even heard that Bill Clinton had been accused of rape.

If Trump goes full 1488 most people are going to think they are just as insane.

i mean he is

>reddit spacing

Ok genius, please tell me how a Roman salute at the debate will convince voters to wtf i hate hillary now.

Possible, it will be

Or alternatively

did you want to try again?

Man there is no arguing with you PRfags that cannot even appreciate a little off-color humor.
Seig Heil you fag.

Trumps reply should be: "Don't worry. I know you don't swing that way and I will respect that."

Keep this thread alive for another 10 minutes and time will be the ultimate judge.

kikes are seeming more and more desperate by the day.

Not voting has literally no advantage.

Ok so the Jew Media and cuckservatives attack Trump. Is that supposed to be evidence he's not controlled opposition despite all the other Jewish ties he has? The Jewish Media during the Cold War attacked the bolsheviks in Russia so they must have been doing something good, right? Bread and circus my friend. And a very profitable one at that.

Technically you're right since voting takes what 30-45 minutes? It should be more like:

I cannot agree with you. It's all inter-connected of course, but Jewish control ultimately stems from their control over the money supply and wealth from usury. Our Government has been pozzed since Lincoln, at least. Trump ( if he was legit ) couldn't accomplish anything without a literal military coup.

SURPRISE SURPRISE IT WAS NOTHING

Time proves OP is a massive faggot

This happened but did anderson ask her? I didn't watch.

OP is correct. But Trump knew what was happening so he also refused I think. Then it was pointless to ask.

Trump was tipped off supposedly and he didn't even offer his hand. They got close like it was being baited out, but the best parts were his eternal stumping of her during the event. This adds some nice flavoring though. It would get into the Clinton camp's minds of who the leak is.

Maybe she did so to appease her Saudi paymasters.