Just got my IQ tested today. 102. What's it like to never reach my intelectual capacity?

Just got my IQ tested today. 102. What's it like to never reach my intelectual capacity?

you are the smartest person on B

do u like gay tho

Fucking pleb. I scored 128 without even trying

102 is an averge range…
Around 5 points is variable so it might be at times 107 or 97 if we assume that was your min or max score.

Also if you did online test it is worth shit.

So… congrats on being absolutely mediocre?

yeah but how did your HIV test go?

When you grow older you'll realize that 100 is basically no different from 80.

People are retarded.

im pretty sure u already did

i would probably get 0 if the test is those weird images that are in many web iq tests.

I love these kind of comments. So raw and real. This comment doesn't pretend to be anything it's not. It's not some silly witticism or pun. It's just an appreciation of OP's really tiny brainlet head. It's here and we can see the truth in it but, it's not meant for us. This comment is meant for OP. I hope that the original poster treasured this comment as much as I've treasured witnessing it.

And hey you, comment leaving guy: I hope one day soon you reach your own delicious magical brain capacity in your life, and I hope it thinks great.

How does it feel to be a brainlet op?

OP is a fag

That is pathetic.

Pathetic. I scored 4543 when I was a toddler.

hey thats almost half of mine. cool.

w-w-when i wa-was a toddler, i mean…

shieeet

You should be proud user, that's pretty bright for a nigger.

Write for the new york times.

Become a mod

The goyim write shouldnt be too smart neither too dumb so they can operate the word machinery properly.

that's not even 1/64th of my iq

brap
walks away

You know if niggers weren't binging down the global IQ you'd be like 90

I think that IQ tests are just a bullshit ego thing to make the test taker and those around them feel smarter. It's all lies and bullshit.

You might be on the same level as me, and everyone else, but because a test told you that you're not, suddenly you feel inferior/superior based on arbitrary numbers. Oh boy.

HAHAHA WHERE ARE MY R/RICKANDMORTY GUYS AT!!!!!

To be fair you gotta have a pretty low IQ and sperm count to watch Rick and Morty.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

thats not how it works

it just measures cognitive capacity, not wisdom
you can get wise faster if you have high IQ, but it lot like CPU. You can have a good CPU, but if you put shitty un-optimized software on it, then you aren't going to results you want.

Yep, just dumped a load onto this asian girl's chest while we watched Season 3.

The problem with the whole thing is that an IQ test is something you can study for. You can spend 50 hours studying applied sciences and cram, and then do the IQ test and get a marked difference in results. You could test 102 today, cram heavily for the IQ test, then do it again, and suddenly score a 132. Someone could argue "you brought up your IQ by learning," but let's be honest, you probably wouldn't retain that information unless you were using it. College graduates are supposedly a 115 on average, but considering that college graduates get tested around midterms and finals, they're at the height of their ability. Do an IQ test for a college graduate 5 years after college, and they'll probably test closer to a 105.

Allegedly it's supposed to be a means to measure cognitive intelligence, spatial reasoning and ability to learn… But it's really just another form of mnemonic recall. There's no real or reliable way to measure IQ. Which is why I don't give a fuck when I hear about 6 year old kids with an IQ of 150. Also age is a factor when determining IQ results, thus 6 year old children will come up with numbers much higher than warranted.

This is why individuals who get tested with such "extremely high" IQ will refuse to get retested later in life. They know that their age will change the results. IQ is a measure not of absolute intelligence, it's actually a measure of YOUR CURRENT LEVEL OF "INTELLIGENCE" VERSUS EVERYONE OF THE SAME AGE.

It's such a flawed and bullshit system.

better than me i scored 68 back in primary skool :)

Lies.

haha there's always that fucking guy who scores within the 98th percentile and dismisses IQ with a hand wave as bullshit

i swear 2 christ ur in every1 of these fukkin' threads lmao

no, u cant
i can test u with ravens matrices 1st and then later on ith wais-r and passing the matrices wont prepare u for wais-r, nor the other way around

It IS bullshit though.

how

iq is a great academic score predictor up to high school. Its as if it measures the ability to learn, solve problems and adapt…

Or memorize and recall. It's really easy to memorize and recall data, but a true test of adaptability and intelligence is making kids try to apply these metrics. Any old fuck can recall the answer and write it down, true intelligence is figuring out how to use it and how it can be used.

we call it "learning"

t.nigger

NAME YOUR FAVORITE VIDEO GAME

God of War

Oh that's a good one.

kotor

What were you doing at age 20, were you in post secondary education? Conversely what are you doing now? Stimuli change the results.

The Mozart effect, for example. Theoretically listening to Mozart for 60 minutes can affect your IQ, however, it only affects your IQ for 15 minutes and only in adults. Yet based on the existence of the Mozart effect, people think having your baby listen to Mozart will make him much smarter in life.

I like playing with my poo poo

t. Person with 1090462841637462847^24 iq.

Did a science degree at a pretty good university, was also writing poetry and amateur boxing at the time.

Fast forward, working decent jobs, gave up writing poetry and boxing, but did move on to writing short stories (which will never get published).

why tho? Post one here, lease. I want to read it

on Holla Forums not a chance, thanks for playing though

A great way to drop your IQ by few points…

As I suspected, you're not doing math and sciences on a regular anymore, so your cognitive abilities have lapsed a bit, not because you got dumber… But because you're not studying and doing this shit on a daily basis. I wouldn't worry about it. You're not the only person in humanity history to see this kind of result.

correct

Amateur boxing isn't like paid boxing you watch on TV, you wear head protection, there's only three rounds, scoring is different so less focus on knocking people out.

My IQ was 127 when I was tested and at the same time I had been up for literally 100 hours non-stop playing Minecraft at the time.

Oh, you say amateur boxing for SANE people. Here in Slav lands people lack common sense to be responsible while doing boxing in small clubs.

yeah, IQ is about 80% heritable, you can get 20% better performance if you study and work hard, but if you have an 100 IQ, you're never to have the ability of someone with 160 IQ
again the metaphor of brains being computers works well here, as you can optimize via software, but can't really do anything when it comes to hardware, yet anyway, and hardware > software, is the physical barriers are very hard to surpass when all you can do is modify software

the rpgs, right?

Sometimes I can almost forgive the mod's censorship. This is one of those times. Almost.

The irony is too strong

This post screams 'idk how IQ works'

thats the joke newfriend

Nigger detected.

Autist detected.
It's something called "jest" or "satire"

142, didn't try and skipped the second half cause got bored
I'm harassed by insanity from within the government every waking minutes, physical violence (pretty sure emps)
My body is broken
I'm poor
No family worth spit
No medicinal marijuana, which the cops as they have before would be false flagged all over me even if I did.
My life is torment pain and agony. I'm 50k in debt and about to graduate with a degree I'll probably be stealth blocked out of ever getting a job with, let alone be left alone
I'm a hideous mix of bastard arch, kike and nigger blood
My backs broken for working an honest hard days work
I'm like some retards collection point for its insanity, the deepest I have ever fathomed.
Can't put it into words. I've been jailed, locked up, incarcerated, suspended and institutionalised.. For next to nothing, for being born I guess. Keep your 103 IQ but don't you ever read a book for fear of this dystopic overhang of a shit state less it enter your world, now that I have.

is there any other?