NEW CLINTON CAMPAIGN DOCS TO BE UNVEILED - Fake Rape Attack on Trump

Well the Austin Texas Command Center ain't gonna wait for lame duck wikileaks. Announced yesterday, coming in matter of minutes. After the reveal it will follow without pause right into the coverage of the debate.

DOSSIER ON NEW ATTACK STRATEGY AGAINST TRUMP REVEALED IN PROGRESS LIVE NOW !!!!!!!!!

LIVESTREAM WITH FULL DEBATE COVERAGE!
youtube.com/watch?v=AGSZcCu0SLk

From a DNC source !

UPD He just said at "Bottom of the hour": which means ETA 20 minutes, or 1 and half hour if he meant at bottom of second hour, then

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Youtube livestream doesn't have seeking so watch and record and make webms, but it should all be saved anyway.

All times correspond to 4 PM CT as starting point, that is 23 PM CEST.

That was a hoax perpetrated by Jonestein, see:

He had 3 sources he was going off with, one of them roger stone, and roger stone was screwed over by his intermediary with assange, but we can't know if it really was assange himself pulling nose or the intermediary.

Jonestein better not be lying again

If you been following, the general opinion is that assange made some kind of a deal or was threatened beyond belief, a drone strike on the whole embassy maybe, being in embassy basically like a prison isn't good for health either, he's not as strong mentally and probably is stressed out anyway.

Yeah, "sources"…

Jonestein and Stone are both bullshitters.

If he even announces anything, expect it to be something we all already know.

They didn't run the stream and their tweets say nothing about an "October Surprise".

No, if you've been following you'd know that WikiLeaks never said they were going to release anything that night, and those claims all went back to Stone and Jonestein.

I was thinking he was offered a deal myself. I don't guess we'll know until after the election.

Plus AJ already apologized for breaking in the middle of the night, he still respects what he did in the 10 years, but if you watch the other videos where they go through and they traced back to assange in july annoncing this big info that was being delayed for 3 some months, every week, so this wasn't just one delay, it was really the boiling point that night man, it's so easy to blame alex just looking at it so narrow.

His "apology" was just damage control after people started pointing that he's who started the hoax.

You mean when he was claiming WikiLeaks was a "CIA Front" and that the leaks were "staged"?

Alex Jones is a ZOG CIA plant to poison the well. NOT. TO. BE. TRUSTED.

End of story.

Well alex never endorses anything too fast, nothing new there, he didn't buy into assange because the way documents were messaged, given to large media orgs and then the medias would further omit and spin it.

They did nothing to dispel the notion when it was right there in front of them. They made no effort to correct anything.

In any case, I'm not a fan of Jones but Assange needs to drop major shit or people will continue to not care about him. If nothing more serious than what he has shown is dropped, people will assume the worst about him which is his problem.

Okay it's the bottom of the hour now, watch the stream now if it's going to happen now, it obviously won't be exactly on time so just keep watching.

And then you can decide if he's going to troll and not release anything. So yes I agree with your criticism but it's way more complex in the grand scheme of things, it's just like launching satellites into deep space, one slight error and you get thousands of miles off course at the destination.

Bullshit. Jonestein will constantly endorse stories or claims before the facts are in, often making shit up as he goes along.

It's much more likely that Jonestein was told be his handlers to attack Assange, and continues to do so.

Alex Jones, the kike sympathizing water filter salesman, is claiming a "scoop?"

As in, Sandy Hook is a hoax?

As in, 9/11 was a controlled demolition?

This guy is here to DISTRACT YOU.

He makes MILLIONS spreading DISINFORMATION

He is a SHILL

FUCK Alex Jones.

It happens sometimes while stuff breaks live on air, it's a talk show, he does, but he's become more restrained as the years go though.

I'm not Jones fan either, or rather fanboy, I just watch it all, but I know how jones changes through the years and I know deeply what his problems are and I have many points I could bring up against him, the points I have aren't big enough to shift major things, nor are relevant right now because it's another topic.

The thing that he "makes up" is the point of the radio show, to question, put out possibilities, he always does this but sometimes maybe doesn't point out it's only analysis without conclusion.

Many points I thought AJ was a shill, one occassion I was in haywire for 3 days, why 3, well it took me 3 days to find information I was looking for, a video conclusive evidence that debunked some people saying 10 year old false things. The michelle malkin thing that his haters keep using as the big minus point, well it aint true, the joker guy behind him said it, it was a frameup againt jones, the mainstream media was strategically positioned and they were all live in 1 hour reporting nation wide how "it's the end of alex jones"

You guys need to research way more before you make final conclusions on people. I stopped making discussions when I woke up enough to realize how it all works, there is no point concluding anything, stuff keeps changing all the time, and the information that you have at disposal is directly related to how much effort you put into research, it's not easy, the internet is now in hands of more children than ever before, more beginners have joined into these areas, more basement dwellers making up fake ufo videos, more distractions and noise, more beginners inexperienced falling for simple tricks and basic propaganda, so the difficulty keeps increasing.

Many details count in the full picture, for one, if someone doesn't even watch the show and everything he says you'd have a pretty skewed opinion and view of him, yes some of it is irrelevant babble because it's a talk show, there's a lot of talking, so your job is to filter out the stuff you don't need, stuff like when he talks about a story how he went fisshing with his son etc.

So Sandy Hook was a hoax then?

Takes a bit to write this …

Yes, Alex covered it just a bit, I was dissapointed because I geeked out on the net found good stuff on youtube, there were 10 guys making good research, so I agreed with them that it reallly looks totally phony, so alex didn't buy it for 2 years, and he wasn't following all the stuff out there, those guys weren't happy, I told them I agree but I know how IW operates they don't just put some random youtubers on the show and trust them, so I told them you guys need to calm the hell down and stop bitching at alex it's exactly what makes you look like random trolls in his eyes, (yes this is my criticism, alex is not a internet and computer guy, he kinda puts a lot of people in same bucket) so just make a documentary with all these 10 minute clips and take all your speculation out and only put together what you're really sure about, like a year later they put out "We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook" and I told them to only politely contact IW after they make the documentary, because they were always bitching on their group live talk stream with insults and , it turned out one of the guys there was a super alex hater and he made videos just attacking IW an AJ without any explanation, basically troll videos with remix music, I hammered that guy and after that hoax about "trans asia CGI exposed" thing that was all put out by paid shills, I was watching all the channels that were part of the Blackhat Monetization spammers, so this guy was not agreeing with the Sandy Hook group, he went on to the side of the trolls, he then spun off that group and probably changed name and disappeared, the one who was not agreeing with the whole fake Trans Asia being CGI, it was not CGI at all, the trolls were making stuff up so little kids would buy into it to make ad revenue, and then the fake channel bots came out of the woodwork attacking one of the guys in the SH group, his channel was mass reported, took down

So, I was on the outside watching, peacefully contacting IW about it, so ofcourse Alex didn't cover it on air, but why do you think this guy's channel was always restored after a few weeks, sometimes a month later, I won't mention his name at this point now on here, but he's one of the main guys behind that SH group on YT that was attacked by HONR trolls.

So then at the same time as the We Need To Talk About SH docu was being made, the SH group wasn't watching alex show much so they didn't knew that Alex was having Wolfgang Halbig on the show every 3 months or so for that period of one year. So the point is, Alex wants someone credible, he wasn't hiding it, he's not a computer geek he doesn't buy every random video and changes his mind off one video, this is totally normal, alex jones NEVER worked off some videos on youtube, but through good sources and a lot of various points.

My criticism of alex was obviously that the IW team wasn't covering the allout war going on youtube with all the shills and trolls, it was actually amazing, I was pissed on IW as well, but I know IW is more international in their coverage, they don't sit on one topic for too long, they're just not specialized to follow things like that,

So, I sent a few angry emails to IW, but I explained coherently and from a point that revealed the big picure going on, so this is all up in the air what really happened, but I know that Alex knows people inside youtube which can override the unfair closures of accounts done by the agents of the nwo inside youtube, so make what you want of this, I'm not saying it's really that what happend, but it looked like the word got through and the good SH researcher who was shut down was restored and multiple times, since I was sending to his high up crew and I got a reply back, I mean, to get a reply back from IW is pretty lucky, So even if AJ doesn't look like he does good stuff on the outside, come on, I was pissed but he did probably lead to that guy's channel reinstation which I won't mention by name for a good reason, those people that really genuinely are awake and care will figure it out, trolls won't take and spend the effort.

PART 2

Later Steve Pieczenik is also agreeing, I remember Steve being on the show mentioning Sandy Hook being a hoax like 3-5 times in the last year 2015, he said to alex Sandy Hook is a total false flag. And Alex started listening to sources, he still doesn't talk about it himself because he didn't dig into it that deeply himself so he rather quotes his guests.

But with Boston Marathon IW an AJ were on top of that one full blown, I was super following that (i wasn't in a position to follow anything when SH happened, had no PC and was in hiatus with my life, long story, no not drugs, health problems)

One guy at infowars that doesn't buy into this is Paul J Watson to my surprise, he's different kind of guy, has a totally different way of doing things, it's not like alex is the dictator there, Jackari Jackson is not there anymore, jackson wasn't really hesitant with Trump.

SORRY GUYS it going to be reveale now

Bottom of the second hour, not first.

So it was nothing?

ok

I'll believe it when I see it. Until then, sage.

Consider the record corrected.