Sooo the board now has more than 5 pages again, but everything after page 5 has been archived and can not be posted in

Sooo the board now has more than 5 pages again, but everything after page 5 has been archived and can not be posted in.

Making everything after page 5 as pointless as Ron's 10,000 boards with no posts on them.
This place is like a Costco with nothing on the shelves but a couple packs of outdated gum.

What the fuck is dysnomia thinking? (((da​tamin​ing))) All attempts at big board regulation and raising the pph has come to abject failure.

Maybe you guys need to think outside the box a little bit… Perhaps I never once attempted to actually increase the post rate or user count.

Food for thought.

gosh you are cancer af

Would you prefer I post another 2hu? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Real question here, why is the highest peak around the time I became a volunteer? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Holla Forums hit it's peek in 2015 faggot. Look, no one would even give a shit about the moderation of Holla Forums if you didn't constantly mess with the board settings. You would've never have been on the hot seat if you just left that alone. Hell, I bet most people would forget about all the garbage management of Holla Forums if you stopped being a massive faggot with the board settings. In fact, I'd wagger that it's the #1 reason why most people hate Holla Forumss moderation. Not because of "rulecuckelry" or bad mods. There was good threads on this board and you single handedly wrecked the board again for the billionth time.

That's not what OP's chart says. Are you suggesting our glorious OP made a mistake in his calculations? (((da​tamin​ing)))

also you're probably right tbh but why would anons be so upset about a couple of ID's or pages on a board? (((da​tamin​ing)))

tbh i think you're doing a decent job moderating /b, i don't know why so many anons hate you, it's probably just a meme at this point

Nevermind the id part of your post (I personally am indifferent towards the id debacle). But, basically, it effects board discussion! The only only value an imageboard (or any sort of interactive media platform) has value on is discussion. When you start to censor or directly (or indirectly) archive or delete content you are in effect lowering the discussion value of the board there in. There were 100+ threads in the catalogue that were here (at high volicity) just a day ago that are now gone. Basically what you're (knowingly or unknowingling) doing is lowering the discussion value while vultures (shills, yes they exist!!!) cease the opportunity and further destroy the ever so dwindling discussion value of this board. Understand? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I spend a shitload of time lurking and from what I've seen it's only about 2-3 people and some very fad-friendly newfags. Definitely a meme.

Now, that doesn't mean I'm 100% innocent, sometimes I shit things up on purpose just for fun. I'm also guilty for making some anti-dysnomia OC just for fun.

thx 4 hug

nibba there is no discussion here, it's all shitposts. If you need a way to 'not disrupt discussion' so bad just screenshot a thread and paste it as the OP to a new thread to carry on with discussion. Threads 404 one way or another, naturally, from spap, or by the hands of a moderator with a low IQ.

But no, in seriousness I understand the issue with shills and believe me, I know they exist and have been attempting to deal with them for some time. The tools here suck and it's hard to do but the best thing that can be done is simply to educate users to be aware of them.

Sucks though because one of the biggest things I saw that was devaluing good threads worthy of discussion was the kikes posting "M-MUH DATAMEIN THREAD" in every thread asking a question about something. Hence the (post? (((da​tamin​ing))))-irony wordfilter.

Also don't take things too seriously, it's not fun.

*citation*
If you do take things too seriously then it may become fun for those that don't. No names. :^)

I do not believe that. Even if Holla Forums is mostly "shitposts", shitposts still do have value. If people decide to actively post in threads that foster actual discussion (not spam threads or shilling threads that imo are anti-discussion threads). You talking to someone who was an active user of /am/ (2015 to mid 2017). And if you know anything about /am/, you'll know it's a board founded off of shitposts turned into wity discussion. The shitposts are Holla Forumss manure and the seeds the users sow are her discussions. The moderators try to do it curtail on the shitposts that are groundings of Holla Forums. Instead of doing that, I believe you should culling the deffected crops that don't foster any form of discussion.

Oh and sorry about the grammar issues. I'm posting on a phone from work at the moment.

Memes aside I think we need to come up with a term to differentiate natural shitposting from forced-shill-shitposting. The two are intrinsically different in the sense that natural shitposting and banter creates for a lively imageboard full of discussion, while the latter creates a dead-zone where either no discussion happens or anti-discussion happens (discussion that goes against the natural state of the board, think shills, spam, forced memes, engineered cancer etc to purposely make the board bad, but not in the way that it naturally should Holla Forums)

Anyway I'm too tired and probably not worthy of creating such a good term to use beyond the general use of "shill, goon, (((x)))" that is already used to vaguely define the plague that wants to destroy this site, board, and culture from naturally developing.

Namefags get blamed for pretty much everything. If they know your name, then they're going to use it. It is the price for not staying anonymous.

True, and I belive that is one of our purposes, however with limited tools at our disposal any attempt just creates more (((anti-discussion))).

maybe hes not so bad afterall

Wrong. If the only value an IMAGEboard has is discussion, it has already failed. Discussion boards are for discussion. The whole reason chans were created was for image posting. Discussion was secondary if anything. Chan culture died (at EVERY chan) when anons began using it more for discussion than image posting.

You don't even lie well. You have deleted dozens of threads because anons flood them with screencaps of you being a dick. You deleted a thread just 2 days ago when your own mods called you out on being a dick.
And right now there is a whole thread on /sudo full of anons from other boards (including vols and other board BO's) telling you to fuck off for allowing your board to negatively affect theirs as well as the whole site.
So don't try claiming that it is just 2-3 anons forcing a meme. The lie is too obvious anymore. You are universally hated, and with good reason. You are the cancer that has killed not just Holla Forums, but which is killing all of 8ch.

His hard drive is full of faggotry.
It's like driving a Ferrari from your trailer park to your job sweeping the floor at WalMart.

While I DO actually use Gnu/Linux on most devices, that screenshot is actually on my windows partition. It's just themed nicely so it doesn't look foreign to me.

images-only when? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Good thing I'm an honest person. I might add, you're one of the 2-3 (((anti-discussion))) faggots, uncle-dys/doublespace-user. (I don't have an official nickname for you yet but that's unimportant).

Absolutely true.

I think you should just opt out of that false paradigm. Ithink you should just call it deffective posts, or dps for short. What shilling do isn't even worthy of being called a shitposts.

No it was absolutely not. Imageboards host images and with it the discussions that come with them. Without either of the two, Holla Forums ceases to be a chan.

That seems very vague though. There is a clear difference between natural shitposting, defective posting, and this phenomenon. It's easily spotted and detectable but it doesn't really have a label. My autism must give it one. I'll call it anti-posting for lack of a better name, at least until I can come up with something better, this shit better not catch on as a term it sounds awful.

Shitposting - chaotic, creative, sometimes disruptive, natural, playful, positive energy.
types of posters that participate actively in discussion, fun, banter, OC creation, meme spreading.

Defective post - chaotic, usually not creative, disruptive, forced, neutral/low energy.
types of posters that attempts to be the above but usually fails, is boring, uninspiring, or too forceful in spreading memes, sometimes new or foreign to the site.

Anti-posting - orderly, systematic, destructive, forced, negative energy.
attempts to destroy the two above by being purposely negative, destructive and forceful. usually foreign to sites yet stick around in an attempt to collapse it or destroy its culture, chan-wars, 3-letter agencies, (((them))), etc.

Or you could just call it anti-discussion tbh.

where are your midget pics at

I could. I want a nice easy to say term that describes the phenomenon, something that's also easy to type and preferably few syllables. simpler = better imo. Something informative yet catchy like the concept of 'astro-turfing' on boards.

Anti-discussion/anti-posting isn't really a great term either because it's an oxymoron, hard to type/say and its present in other sites and operates differently on sites that function differently than chans.

anti-posting..
anti-discussion..
its definitely anti- but I don't think that part needs to be included unless it can be abbreviated or simplified in some way.

in this folder

I'd rather not use political terms but they might just work best… It's the ethnocide, cultural appropriation, and cultural genocide of a digital frontier. If anyone wants to help me think up a buzzword for this phenomenon that would be great. I think the best way to combat it is to make it's awareness known and to spread it's awareness in the easiest way possible; aka a meme.

digital ethnocide.

digicide? (((da​tamin​ing))) sounds cheesy.

E-thnocide might be a good pun.

sweet.
since you are feeling like replying to anons i wanna ask why the fuck arent furfags banned? (((da​tamin​ing)))
the pedo ban should apply to other cultists like bronies and furries also like it has before.
bronies actually do get removed usually but furries dont anymore.
whats up with that? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I think I will stick with digicide as a short term for digital ethnocide. It's short, it's simple and it conveys the meaning well enough. I like it.

>why the fuck arent furfags banned? (((da​tamin​ing)))
furfags, unlike pedos, ponies, spammers, etc are usually respective of territory, they also don't come very often or stay long.

ok cool.
also have you started thinking if/how you are gonna fuck up the board when april fools day comes? (((da​tamin​ing)))
my suggestion is make all text spoiler and keep it like that for a few days

hahah. I have been thinking about it since December.

It seems like, to me at least that the only anons who hate dysnomia are in fact pedophiles.

A DYSNOMIA COMMENT WHERE HE ONLY ADDRESSES THE RETARDED SHIT HE CAN EASILY CONTRADICT, WHILE COMPLETELY IGNORING WHAT HE CAN'T. TRU OC NEVER SEEN B4

we call it dysnomia

Digicide or Digitacide

was literally just 1 person tbh

So why then do you not take a more aggressive stand in deleting shit like all the Holla Forums threads, spam/multiple/duplicate threads, shill threads, etc.
I understand that doing that inside every thread is a huge task given the tools you have, but at the thread level at least you have no excuse not to be deleting at least the threads which are obviously being posted for no other purpose than to shit the place up.

If it was me, any thread topic which does not positively contribute to the board would get deleted for being detrimental to the board. Because those are ultimately the only two possibilities.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Yes, at this point that may mean that you'd be left with only half a dozen threads for a few days. But as anons caught on you'd see a lot more legit posters willing to contribute quality content. Right now nobody is willing to do that, and I can't blame them. Nobody wants to try sweeping the floor when there are ten other people people taking a shit on it. You have to stop the shitting first, otherwise you will never get anyone interested in contributing to anything else.

That is a laugh coming from you. If you didn't take yourself so seriously, you would listen to what anons have been telling you for years now…YOU are the one fucking up this board more than anything else. But you take yourself so seriously that you can't even consider that as a possibility.

this

Thanks Rin

No. Wrong.
The board itself is the manure. Each thread is a seed. Dysnomia is the farmer. He is supposed to yank the seeds that are weeds and leave the seeds that are good crops. But he neither knows nor cares what the difference is, and pulls out whatever he feels like pulling out, and says "If you don't like it you should stop planting weed seeds", which is idiotic because he is pulling out good crops and weeds as well as leaving in good crops and weeds. But as you can see, as long as you are leaving weeds, the good crops get forced out anyway.

Holla Forums is a random board. It is supposed to have random crops. But even in a garden with multiple crops you have to have some order. You can't plant beans and peas in the same row, or they will tear each other down. And you have to cull the weeds no matter what. Otherwise your garden won't produce. It will fail, even if it is well manured and even if you have the best seeds. If the farmer is an idiot, the garden will fail every single time even if everything else is perfect.

WRONG. The farm is the board you insufferable retard.

The fertilizer is the shit we all post?

with the amount of bullshit in your post alone, any seed would grow.

Poo Poo the Pony etc etc

Thanks Rin

To truly understand his post you have to understand that people have to put down the fertilizer just as they have to sow the seeds. Manure is not a foundation. To deny that Holla Forums is basically a sea of shitposts, well, I don't know what world you've been living in.

In other words, the metaphor describes that both shitposts and good posts (the seeds that sprout) are intrical to Holla Forums that you can't separate (you can but it will result in a decline). Holla Forums has a wild west feel to it and that's what makes Holla Forums so appealing and great!

t. censorkike
You sound like a Holla Forums volunteer.

If you're not Rin and you just happened to save one of his cancerous images you can try to convince me so. I may take a minute to read your posts, but as of now you've lost any and all credibility you may have had before that point. Too bad.

lol u guys are all niggers who take this multiplayer note pad shit way too seriously

Sometimes I really wish Uncle was still here just to see how this meme has progressed over the years.

Thanks Rin

Who is Rin?
/newfag obv

OP is the worst person on 8ch HH

Old grandpa confirmed.

lurk moar