Does she have a purty mouth Holla Forums? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Does she have a purty mouth Holla Forums? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!89IHXbBa!y4xN9R0JtyNQqxohKHOMJA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cSAp9sBzPbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She is soooooo fucking hot. I would tongue fuck her asshole and eat her shit.

i'd stick my logs in it if you know what i mean

Purty face too imotbhfam

Hey op help a friendfaggot out: do you have more vids like "zera 10 mice" but by other "artists"? (((da​tamin​ing)))

lol your everywhere

purty enough! to let her suck my dick
I'd even let her chew my cockhead as long as she didn't draw blood
I like this crazy woman too much
wish she made more videos like 10 mice
nobody knows the feels I feel

I wonder how she thinks. Like, what kind of thoughts go through her head when she's eating mice? (((da​tamin​ing))) How does her mind work, and all that.

Doc, is that you? (((da​tamin​ing)))

If you mean the guy who was talking to her the last time someone made a thread like this, yes.

Well that means you made zero progress figuring out "how she ticks", am I right? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Where did you talk to her anyway? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I found out some stuff about her. I just want to know exactly what she was thinking when she was condemning all those mice to such a shitty fate.

She just seems a bit empty-headed. I'm not a psychologist, but the general idea I got was that she's very friendly, but a bit of a ditz. I still don't know exactly what mental disorder she has, although she has mentioned visiting a psychiatrist before so she must be "off" in some manner or another.

The saddest part is that she doesn't seem to do anything besides online shit. She posts to just about every thread that's made, spends a bunch of time making videos, and spends hours at a time logged in. Apparently she quit her day job selling cell phones to make videos full time. I get the feeling she doesn't have that much of a life.

Where did you talk to her¿
Is she "Emi" on a site called Arrrrrr¿
If yes what if that isn't really her¿

And how can you figure that out if you don't ask her directly¿ And if you can't ask her directly because she goes ballistic what if it isn't really her¿

She could get a job as a exterminator. She comes into your house and catches all the mice then she can eat them. You have no more mice and she gets full belly… WIN=WIN…

What about the big, dirty, bubonic plague infected rats¿
She gonna eat them too¿

I don't want to say where I contacted her. I don't know if people here will try to contact her too or what they will say to her if they do.

Suffice to say that I know it's her because of some evidence another user posted a few threads back and because she's posted a few pics of herself on her blog that look very similar to Zera when she isn't caked in makeup like she is in the pics that have been posted so far.

provide webms plox

I'm guessing she's a vodkanigger? (((da​tamin​ing)))

She's Russian, yes. She's from Rostov apparently.

More?

mega.nz/#F!89IHXbBa!y4xN9R0JtyNQqxohKHOMJA

Btw if you get, remember to give. If you find other girls like her, collect their vids and upload because we are interested.

You're a life saver

edgy :DDDDD so in luv xdd i am also a virgin

yeah so what

What makes you so interested in her? I'm just interested because I want to figure out how she ticks, but what about you?

Eroticism.
If there were other Zeras who would eat grown mice, I'd be equally interested in them as well! Unfortunately all others seem to swallow pink baby mice, not even chewing them. So they haven't even opened their eyes but still get digested alive. Zera's vids aren't as disgusting to stomach, if you pardon the expression.

BTW your "trying to figure out how she ticks" meme reminds me of my life so far: it's a fucking failure. Try harder or just stop trying, Doc.

Shit's retarded.

That's actually a smart comment that's multidimensional.
Shit that gets our dicks hard is usually retarded, ainnit?

How does the fact that the mice are adult make it less disgusting?

I would, but I'm not sure how to "get" to her. She's just rather strange to talk to.

I guess pink baby mice are more innocent. Same feel as seeing baby seals getting clubbed.

No, you don't want to "get" to her. You had a roleplaying opportunity if I recall, but you didn't take it. You could have tried convincing her to rp as predator: then you would have had a chance to learn what she was thinking when eating the mice. You're making me feel smart, Doc, and that's meant as an insult to you.

Bumping to save from spam attack.

Sad.

Fuck that; I'm not doing weird fetish shit with some random insane woman. You try that if that's you're thing; it's too much weird for me.

So who's the catgirl in OP's pic and why is she so popular?

Normally I wouldn't waste a reply because you obviously have the attention span of an insect, otherwise you could have figured out the answer to your question merely by reading through the thread. So I'm doing it for the bump, instead.

She's Zera and she's popular because she ate live mice (among other things) in a highly erotic manner (to some of us). Many normies hate her guts for being cruel to animals and are disgusted by the eating. Nowadays Zera doesn't make this sort of video anymore and doesn't even admit to have done it in the past. This thread is about her past glory and maybe finding new Zeras. Getting Zera herself to return to this seems impossible.

tl;dr: Just masturbate and don't worry about the details.

you're a fucking loser thats what

more animal abuse vids everyone please :3

Anyone who unironically enjoys this is a psychopathic cuck and should kill himself

Anybody who sages this thread shouldn't be posting in it in the first place, but I'm not a big enough asshole to say they should kill themselves.

what kind of pussy cries over some mice?

Someone turn this into webm for convenient posting.

Anyone who’s a decent human being and cares about animals

Too bad she is using fancy mice and not the disease ridden ones that you find infesting your home. She is probably the kind of girl who would lick your asshole clean after you take a nasty shit. Is that the kind of woman you losers like?

You mean anyone who's a dumb little faggot

Do you mean ate as in "played with them in her mouth," "swallowed them and vomited them back up," or something else?

is this considered to be vore?

Disgusting, enjoy your Buboles

So edgy xDDD

I wonder if vee ever saw Zera's stuff

I think so.

Someone should spam links to that vid in one of his streams.

I'm just wondering how fucking stupid mice have to be to let her eat them that slowly without biting/clawing the shit out of her mouth…

They probably couldn't orient themselves, given that her tongue was always moving them around and flipping them over. After a while of struggling to move, they were probably too tired.

What I'd want to know is how long they lasted after being swallowed, and what it was like for them down there.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cSAp9sBzPbc

Probably suffocated pretty quick.