Does she have a purty mouth Holla Forums? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

Does she have a purty mouth Holla Forums? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!89IHXbBa!y4xN9R0JtyNQqxohKHOMJA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cSAp9sBzPbc

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

She is soooooo fucking hot. I would tongue fuck her asshole and eat her shit.

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

i'd stick my logs in it if you know what i mean

William Davis
William Davis

Purty face too imotbhfam

Hey op help a friendfaggot out: do you have more vids like "zera 10 mice" but by other "artists"? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

lol your everywhere

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

purty face too

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

purty enough! to let her suck my dick
I'd even let her chew my cockhead as long as she didn't draw blood
I like this crazy woman too much
wish she made more videos like 10 mice
nobody knows the feels I feel

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

crazy
I wonder how she thinks. Like, what kind of thoughts go through her head when she's eating mice? (((da​tamin​ing))) How does her mind work, and all that.

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

Doc, is that you? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

If you mean the guy who was talking to her the last time someone made a thread like this, yes.

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

Well that means you made zero progress figuring out "how she ticks", am I right? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Where did you talk to her anyway? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

I found out some stuff about her. I just want to know exactly what she was thinking when she was condemning all those mice to such a shitty fate.

She just seems a bit empty-headed. I'm not a psychologist, but the general idea I got was that she's very friendly, but a bit of a ditz. I still don't know exactly what mental disorder she has, although she has mentioned visiting a psychiatrist before so she must be "off" in some manner or another.

The saddest part is that she doesn't seem to do anything besides online shit. She posts to just about every thread that's made, spends a bunch of time making videos, and spends hours at a time logged in. Apparently she quit her day job selling cell phones to make videos full time. I get the feeling she doesn't have that much of a life.

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

Where did you talk to her¿
Is she "Emi" on a site called Arrrrrr¿
If yes what if that isn't really her¿

I just want to know exactly what she was thinking when she was condemning all those mice to such a shitty fate.
And how can you figure that out if you don't ask her directly¿ And if you can't ask her directly because she goes ballistic what if it isn't really her¿

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

She could get a job as a exterminator. She comes into your house and catches all the mice then she can eat them. You have no more mice and she gets full belly… WIN=WIN…

William Phillips
William Phillips

What about the big, dirty, bubonic plague infected rats¿
She gonna eat them too¿

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

I don't want to say where I contacted her. I don't know if people here will try to contact her too or what they will say to her if they do.

Suffice to say that I know it's her because of some evidence another user posted a few threads back and because she's posted a few pics of herself on her blog that look very similar to Zera when she isn't caked in makeup like she is in the pics that have been posted so far.

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

provide webms plox

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

that face
abuses animals
I'm guessing she's a vodkanigger? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

She's Russian, yes. She's from Rostov apparently.

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

More?

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

mega.nz/#F!89IHXbBa!y4xN9R0JtyNQqxohKHOMJA

Btw if you get, remember to give. If you find other girls like her, collect their vids and upload because we are interested.

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

You're a life saver

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

edgy :DDDDD so in luv xdd i am also a virgin

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

edgy
yeah so what

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

What makes you so interested in her? I'm just interested because I want to figure out how she ticks, but what about you?

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

What makes you so interested in her?
Eroticism.
If there were other Zeras who would eat grown mice, I'd be equally interested in them as well! Unfortunately all others seem to swallow pink baby mice, not even chewing them. So they haven't even opened their eyes but still get digested alive. Zera's vids aren't as disgusting to stomach, if you pardon the expression.

BTW your "trying to figure out how she ticks" meme reminds me of my life so far: it's a fucking failure. Try harder or just stop trying, Doc.

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

Shit's retarded.

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

Shit's retarded.
That's actually a smart comment that's multidimensional.
Shit that gets our dicks hard is usually retarded, ainnit?

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

How does the fact that the mice are adult make it less disgusting?

try harder
I would, but I'm not sure how to "get" to her. She's just rather strange to talk to.

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

How does the fact that the mice are adult make it less disgusting?
I guess pink baby mice are more innocent. Same feel as seeing baby seals getting clubbed.

I would, but I'm not sure how to "get" to her. She's just rather strange to talk to.
No, you don't want to "get" to her. You had a roleplaying opportunity if I recall, but you didn't take it. You could have tried convincing her to rp as predator: then you would have had a chance to learn what she was thinking when eating the mice. You're making me feel smart, Doc, and that's meant as an insult to you.

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

Bumping to save from spam attack.

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

Beta orbiting some manfaced animal abusing psycho bitch who still won’t fuck you
Sad.

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

you didn't take it
Fuck that; I'm not doing weird fetish shit with some random insane woman. You try that if that's you're thing; it's too much weird for me.

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

So who's the catgirl in OP's pic and why is she so popular?

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

So who's the catgirl in OP's pic and why is she so popular?
Normally I wouldn't waste a reply because you obviously have the attention span of an insect, otherwise you could have figured out the answer to your question merely by reading through the thread. So I'm doing it for the bump, instead.

She's Zera and she's popular because she ate live mice (among other things) in a highly erotic manner (to some of us). Many normies hate her guts for being cruel to animals and are disgusted by the eating. Nowadays Zera doesn't make this sort of video anymore and doesn't even admit to have done it in the past. This thread is about her past glory and maybe finding new Zeras. Getting Zera herself to return to this seems impossible.

tl;dr: Just masturbate and don't worry about the details.

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

you're a fucking loser thats what

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

more animal abuse vids everyone please :3

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

Anyone who unironically enjoys this is a psychopathic cuck and should kill himself

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

Anybody who sages this thread shouldn't be posting in it in the first place, but I'm not a big enough asshole to say they should kill themselves.

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

what kind of pussy cries over some mice?

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

Someone turn this into webm for convenient posting.

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

Anyone who’s a decent human being and cares about animals

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

Too bad she is using fancy mice and not the disease ridden ones that you find infesting your home. She is probably the kind of girl who would lick your asshole clean after you take a nasty shit. Is that the kind of woman you losers like?

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

You mean anyone who's a dumb little faggot

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

ate live mice
Do you mean ate as in "played with them in her mouth," "swallowed them and vomited them back up," or something else?

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

is this considered to be vore?

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

Disgusting, enjoy your Buboles

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

So edgy xDDD

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

I wonder if vee ever saw Zera's stuff

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

I think so.

Someone should spam links to that vid in one of his streams.

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

I'm just wondering how fucking stupid mice have to be to let her eat them that slowly without biting/clawing the shit out of her mouth…

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

They probably couldn't orient themselves, given that her tongue was always moving them around and flipping them over. After a while of struggling to move, they were probably too tired.

What I'd want to know is how long they lasted after being swallowed, and what it was like for them down there.

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cSAp9sBzPbc

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

Probably suffocated pretty quick.