This is invitation to join us

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

This is invitation to join us. We predict you will.

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

Join what? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

You'll find out if you make the effort. I foresee it.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

steganography? (((da​tamin​ing))) really? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

VixenForce Logo? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

A clue in the form of a riddle? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

This? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Thinking:
Something hashed inside the file through Notepad ++

7 Seconds of audio when played as a video file

Something in the source code of the VixenForce website(Same logo)

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell though.

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

leaning towards the maybe not. "Time will Tell" is that your clue? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

Yep :)

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

Youre fucking with us arent you? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

I'm the OP and no we aren't, you're getting close.

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

When was i getting close? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

I'm impressed, here is the final clue.

If someone else posts a clue it is fake.

Here it is:

I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, to live and breath on this terrestrial ball. What am I? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

Got it. what are we expecting then? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

tomorrow

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

Yeah, thats what i got from it.

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

Correct or future

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

So what. is there going to be some kind of event tomorrow? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

did i pass the test? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

or in the near future

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

Not quite but you are very close.

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

And im guessing the image contains a link or gives a direction to a link of some kind

Isaac White
Isaac White

No, think future.

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

yes, im thinking that as well.

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

image looks like this thing i made that dumps binary data into a png, but if it had jpeg compression.
Someone try symmetric key cyphers on it's data. XOR and the like.

Justin Rivera
Justin Rivera

It does contain something.

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

a date? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

That's all I can say, if you're getting close I will say

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

i tried outguess with a few keys and just -r. no go.

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

Have you tried Keys like "Tomorrow" or "future"? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

They wouldnt throw that in without an important role

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

tomorrow
Correct or future

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

if you conver OP's image to binary, the 0 and 1 inside the logo are highlighted. Maybe that means something

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

i tried VixenForce and I think it was a false positives. So far nothing has given me anything but raw binary data(no text encoding) but "time". That gave me pic related. Ill keep on trying suggestions, I haven't done any capitalized letters other than VixenForce.

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

tried tommorow, Tommorow, future, Future, correct and Correct. The only one of those that gave me any positive was "Correct" and it seems to be a false positive. :/.

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

I agree.

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

What about "Time will tell"? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

"In the near future" is another key sentence

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Close

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

afraid not
ill keep looking.
that last one is a bit unusual, but i dont think its meaningful

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

I think its a play on words "Time" Will Tell.

Mason White
Mason White

I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, to live and breath on this terrestrial ball. What am I? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Aladdin 4

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

You're on the right track.

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

Give that a go.

Luis Young
Luis Young

'Time' doesn't have any output but "time" does. Nothing but random-looking data.
Any ideas? (((da​tamin​ing)))
I can look for a way to xor it? (((da​tamin​ing))) I'll give you hex in a pastebin if you think thats useful lol.

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

xor it
w/"future"
idk ive only recently found xor so i hav bias

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

nah

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

actually it's not hex. this is the one that outputted .
hmm.

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

XOR decryption with "time" gave:
timetimetimeqimetimetimetimerimeyimetimetimetimetimetimetimÑqimeimetcmetimetimetbmetimetimetimetimeridetimetimetimetimetimetimetimetimetibetdmktgmetimetimeti¨etimetinetimetimetimeticetimetimetimetimetimetimetimetimktimetimetimetimezimesimetimntimmtimetimerihetiÂetimetigetimatimetime}imetimeuimetimeimetimetimetimetncetimetimetimetimetimetimetimetimetimetimeñimetimetimetimetimetimetimerime

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

Cicadia3301? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

Scratch that.

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

Maybe the usual procedures are unusual in this case.

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

Yeah this has its links. Outguess was the tool that helped us uncover Cicada with the sentence:
"Woops!

Just decoys this way.
Looks like you can’t GUESS how
to get the message
OUT.”

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

Im out of ideas for the moment. Was outguess used to encrypt this image? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

Interesting

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

Dont take that clue from OP. it came from the creator of Cicada and i was just making a link between the two.

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

Me calling it "interesting" might be a clue though. This might also be a clue.

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

forgot you were OP for a second there, maybe.

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

Has anyone tried to look at the metadata? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

Dont think so. give it a try. we were coming close with XOR decryption

James Martin
James Martin

i give up. Guees i'll never be a hakk0r

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

Too bad you were doing well at the beginning.

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

i was? (((da​tamin​ing))) damn, back at it again

James Fisher
James Fisher

I also didn't say anything about hacking but you did well

Kayden Gonzalez
Kayden Gonzalez

this thread again? (((da​tamin​ing))) wtf? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

Again? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

Nah man, me

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

fake and gay

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

==why the fuck was i redirected to CIA.gov, OP? (((da​tamin​ing)))== What bullshit is this? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

Alright, I'll help you out a bit. You were thinking the right way earlier.

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

Nothing to do with me, were you watching something you weren't supposed to be? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

no, just converted your image to ASCII and BUM!!!

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

Why did you convert it to ASCII? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

I was messing with it. Thought "why the hell not? (((da​tamin​ing)))" Now i'm reading about a spy naamed David Guilmore

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

Interesting.

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

Anyway, there is one big clue in this thread that everyone missed completely so if any of you can find it you'll be very close to getting answers.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

Future proves the past

I see you Qanon

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

If nobody solves this in the next hour another test will be posted in around two hours from now.

David Barnes
David Barnes

Maybe the past proves the future…

That's the final clue for this challenge.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

the answer is nigger

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

30 Minutes

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

My tests have concluded a number of things:
OP is indeed a faggot
99% surety of being fake and gay
Due to my findings, I will withold any useful contribution to the project, and redirect my efforts toward long-winded shit-posting, spamming stock photos and playing 'Kingdom Come, Deliverance'. The game isn't polished, but fuck me if it isn't good.
God speed, anons.

David Bennett
David Bennett

fake and gay

Ok kiddo

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

I hope OP is not related to that kiwifag site. They are the biggest RP'ers online and as i said basically goon2.0

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

What kiwifag site? (((da​tamin​ing))) Can you link it? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

I'm kind of disappointed that nobody solved this as some people were on the right track. Oh well.

Landon Young
Landon Young

man i downloaded QuickCrypto and QuickStego, but noyhing works

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

A website was used to encrypt it.
That would've been half of the battle.

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

but is steganography the right way to go? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

I'm OP btw, just using a different connection.

Another challenge will be coming very shortly though.

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Yea.

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

plays his dumb img games
dose not even know the most common hangouts of the "alt sites"
I know you can figure out most of them. They are not hard to track down. All the gathering zones for "planners".

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

Ok