"Race is a social construct"

that's a straw man

I don't take credit for my ancestors accomplishments, I want to preserve it, maintain it and only have my people cherish it.

Hejd

Filtered immediatly, I don't care.

Yeah, we're all equals. Except whites and their privilege.

Yeah, you don't deserve credit for all the things your ancestors did. Except for slavery, of course.

An honor to meet such a person like you.

I just average IQ to be 80

just don't want the average*

I would rather have people from former colonies of my country, than people from other european nations.
And no, nothing to do with white guilt bullshit. It really is because they speak the language, they were colonies for centuries. I like them, they're brothers regardless if they're black or brown.

People from other european nations come here, live here, don't learn the language and look at me like i'm an alien on my own country because i said "hello" when crossing paths on the street. Which is a common thing to do in small towns.

One point I would like to add is that skin tone dose not equal race

ethnicity equals race because ethnicity is a lot more defined then skin tone and you can test someone's ethnicity in a lab

If someone is ethnically European they are part of the European race

stop saying the "white race"

start saying the European race

Is that Patrick? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Wouldn't Aryan be better? (((da​tamin​ing))) I agree otherwise.

Holy fuck, my sides.

>Wouldn't Aryan be better? (((da​tamin​ing))) (((da​tamin​ing))) I agree otherwise.
yes or you could say Indo-European

But the problem with that is you want Sweden to remain ethnically Swedish or Nordic because you don't want a bunch of poo in loos or spics moving there on mass and replacing the indigenous Swedish population

you need ethnic nationalism within Indo-Europe as well

Are you talking about culture or race? (((da​tamin​ing)))

both

We Slavs are a class in itself. So called Aryans are nothing more than cucks.

biological definition of the word "race"

"NOOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEEE MUH EGALITARIANISM REEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

t. >>>Holla Forums

1. Race IS a social construct
2. Social constructs ARE real things.

On the first point: Human genetic variation is largely undisputed. We KNOW that genes relate to aesthetics, cognition and behavior. We also know this variation correlates to the environment from which one's ancestors came. However, this exists in a gradient. Egyptians stand as an example of this, being certainly not black but not quite middle eastern and absolutely distinct from Mediterraneans. This is even clear when looking at sub populations within such societies, with a darker set of people to the south than to the north in egypt. And even then we cannot forget the distinction from individual to individual.
The concept of race exists as a generalization. While we know there are exceptional people of every color and nationality (in both a good way and a bad), we can use averages to estimate where those exceptional people are likely to be found. For this purpose, we divide the human population into groups with similar genetic makeup. And herein lies the arbitration, where one race ends and another begins (not just in thinking about mixed people but also if you look at the geographic map of people) depends on the person doing the division.
Take pic related for example. If you try to find the firm boundary which contains the upper and lower limits of "blue," you would fail. Whether or not an object towards the outer edges of this section can be called blue depends on the colors around it and who's looking at it. But it's useful that we all have a collective conception of what "blue" looks like.

On the second point: Looking back on the pic, you can absolutely see blue is there. Blue IS a thing regardless of how arbitrary its boundaries are, even if this distinction exists largely within our own minds. Same goes with race. Despite the wide variation among niggers and subgroups thereof, you still will find trends in their genetic makeup that you don't see in other races or the aforementioned subgroups. Just because our groupings are subject to individual interpretation and collective consensus, does not mean such distinctions are not useful or real. Hell, even the concept of civilization is a social construct. What, exactly, "civilization" is is almost solely a distinction we create for ourselves by hearing others speak of the notion. But the non-corporeal nature of civilization does not dampen the impact its existence has on our tangible lives.

im a spic and ik im inferior

If race is a social construct why don't niggers social construct themselves into Whites to get all that sweet White privilege? (((da​tamin​ing))) Because they're dumb niggers.

Come on! There is a good reason why semen is WHITE ffs!

That's a bit of a blanket term that bunches shit together that shouldn't be together.

I think nationality is mixed in there too.

this tbh fam