No matter what I do it always ends in abject failure

No matter what I do it always ends in abject failure.
I try to be as nice to people as I can be but every fucking time I get close to anyone my god damn aspergic brain fucks it all up.
It's like God made me wrong, I don't get it. I'm not even unattractive physically but I can't hold down a single real friend.
My mind is fucking wired wrong and I have no one to blame but myself and even that's wrong. I was born from a rape and I'm barely even white, polluted with Injun blood, it's like I'm one big joke.
I am starting to feel like I'm living a parody and I can't take it anymore, I have fantasized about suicide off an on for years yet I want to live for more than just this; why am I wired wrong? (((da​tamin​ing)))
I just want to hold one god damn meaningful real life connection, why can't I have that? (((da​tamin​ing)))
I escaped my shithole family yet I go back almost every day to help them out of their problems like the leftist whore retards they are. Why am I even alive, I don't even enjoy living.
It's all this facade of fake smiles and actions that temporarily distract me from how miserable I am yet the misery always comes back. It's like I'm a robot piloted by a fake consciousness that can only hate itself
Please just say something in this thread, anything, I need someone.
And before you request it, I'm too much of a failure to even kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol kys yourself faggot

I'm no fag but I'm considering the former.

Everywhere I go and everything I see is ruined by cultural marxism and every time I want to get close to someone they are ruined by it too!

I'm so dejected and hopeless these days but hateful too. I just want something, *anything*, to actually happen and free me from this.

Who cares? (((da​tamin​ing))) Isn't it nice to be the only smart one in a world full of idiots? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Instead of fighting the jew, become the jew and out-jew the jew.

Following this, I have no one to turn to, no one to speak to. My family hates me and I exist solely to keep them from complete poverty.
I have no lover, no friends, no ambitions, and nothing to live for aside from a myriad collection of projects and minor goals.
The people around me all subscribe to the same bullshit doctrines and none of them give me hope for the future. The worst thing is that my life has begun to have god damn comedic timing to it!
Not only is every day a joke but they are damn good jokes too, and that hurts.

That's the issue, I'm not smart. I'm quite literally retarded, I have aspergers. I'm not any more intelligent than the idiots around me, I'm just more unhinged and harder to brainwash.
I fall just the same to any Jewish trick.
All I have ever wanted from anyone is unconditional real friendship or love but I ruin every connection to myself precisely due to my relative unintelligence.

US globalism.
Former USSR nations who weren't exposed to US globalism untill 1991 are still pretty much anti faggotry.

If I was any dumber I would've shot up some of the people who helped to ruin my life and if I was smart I would be a sociopathic sleuth or the god damn Unibomber.
The thing is that I feel empathy and that's the worst part. I'm this lecherous thing that always manages to harm everyone around me and subject them to the worst suffering.
Even my birth was the result of suffering at the hands of my father, a sin I've inherited. I hate being a harbinger of pain and discomfort for other yet even being around me seems to harm those I would love.
I wish I could just live in a ditch somewhere sometimes or go full hobo mode so that I never hurt anyone again. I'm tired of hurting people.

U.S culture is an extension of cultural Marxism. Russia is great in SPITE of having been commie.

I just want my life to change in such a way that I can socialize normally but it never will! I wish sometimes I had been born looking as retarded as I am so that what is advertised is what people get.
It always starts well and people look past some of the oddities because I'm an otherwise well adjusted and acceptably attractive person but all this does is set the up to be harmed by me. I harm people by their own expectations of what I am to be and since I don't look like a drooling retard they show no sympathy to my failure
I try so hard to be nice, to be polite, but I am spat on nonetheless and it's all because no amount of pretty words will cover a wound
I just want to be able to treat others how I want to be treated and receive that in return, but I was born with the wrong brain and every day I curse my literal subhuman I.Q

And that harm I cause is this endless attack on my own ego too
I feel only endless guilt for who I am and what I have said and done. It's all just one bad joke.
I put everyone else through so much shit and I only leave a place or person worse off for having been near me
I want to spread love and joy and happiness in the world but it never goes anywhere; yet I still put up the facade even though I know how it ends, I always know how it ends

conspiracy theory.
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
Go back to sleep, looneytoon.

looks like the shills are here

Goofball

Fuck off, Holla Forums, I'm having a shit week.

This is what I fucking hate as well is that I can't even find people in my country who understand just how fucked up the world really is they're all too chicken shit.
Nobody ever wants to listen to what I say because I can never get close enough to any real people for them to want to help me emotionally. I either hurt them or they abandon me long before I find anyone to just… talk to.

Choose one

rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing))) *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a buldge* someone's happy OwO *nuzzles your necky wecky* -murr- hehehe *rubbies your buldgy wolgy* you're so big o3o it doesn't stop growing OwO *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likes ;) *nuzzles wuzzles* i hope daddy really likes :p *wiggles butt and squirms* i have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea! it's a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease *squirms* pwetty pwese :c i need to be punished *rubs paws down your chest and bites lip* like i need to be punished really good~ *paws on your buldge as i lick my lips* i'm getting thirsty, i can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :o *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your cock* your daddy meat i like *fondles mr fuzzy* oh god i'm so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea *squirms more and wiggles butt* i love your musky goodness *bites lip* please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock salty goodness - eyes roll back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles*

You forgot your meds I see.
You are not your emotions, faggot.
Obvious woman, has half of a brain.
Get your dildo and go back to bed.

Real men don't gay slobber all over everyone @Holla Forums

Nigger it's barely my family at all. I was raised by a single mother and I pay the toll of that no matter how much I despise that person.
I fucking hate that bitch with a passion, she fucked me up worse than anyone and the worst of it was her insistence that I couldn't possibly be retarded. This didn't stop her from telling me to kill myself for most of my life.
Now I keep her from completely fucking dying and taking my siblings with her and this takes up a ridiculous amount of my time.

I'm certain Schlomo makes you feel like woman at night.

So you're taking care of your family and without you, your siblings would suffer badly and possibly die. It sounds like a pretty important role to me.

t. Dysnomia

YEAH MORE TEARS PLEASE MORE

I just wanted to make sure someone posted this.
Thx user.

S.S. Princess May wrecked on Sentinel Island, Alaska, on August 5, 1910. The Princess May was part of a fleet of passenger and freight haulers operated by the Canadian Pacific Railroad Company along the West Coast of North America. She was built in 1888 and measured 249 feet long. She was steaming at full speed in the early morning in heavy fog, southbound from Skagway, Alaska, when she stranded on the island’s rocky outcrop on August 5, 1910, within full view of the lighthouse on the island. The lifeboats were lowered and some 80 passengers and the 68-member were safely evacuated to the island. When the tide went out and the ship was left high and dry, as it appears in the classic picture snapped by W. H. Case. The Princess May was salvaged about a month later by Captain W. H. Logan and his salvage tug Santa Cruz, from Seattle. Logan managed to get the steamer lighted and re-floated during high tide.