What are Holla Forumss thoughts on the Agatha community? (((da​tamin​ing)))

what are Holla Forumss thoughts on the Agatha community? (((da​tamin​ing)))

fucking who? (((da​tamin​ing)))

i mean i don't understand how people can be so obsessed over an internet girl, like the agatha fags, the mewch kids, eliza hikkichan, etc etc. but I don't think necessarily negative about them, I just don't particularly understand it and am not very interested by anything i have ever seen posted of this girl. i do like her hair tho

so cringy garbage? (((da​tamin​ing)))

i hate this word

I get where you're coming from. It doesn't make sense. I'm autistically obsessed with a certain asmrtits to the point watching her videos makes me depressed and feel like shit. I think it comes from having no female friends, no prospective love interest and a long, long time without either; if ever. I know it's stupid.

They seem to be a very talented community.
But they are wasting their time, on an Idiotic Jew from Tumblr, that likes to play the "I'm so Nerdy and Quirky" Stereotype, I just cant stand her, I wish I could just put a bullet into her finicking forehead.

You mean this girl

her fucking forehead looks so disgusting.
did you know that when Jews sweat smell like rotten milk? (((da​tamin​ing)))
fucking disgusting.
and I'm not even a Holla Forumstard or a Nazi.
I'm actually an Internationalist Anarchist but still Jews are disgusting and the Scourge of this planet.

Yeah, my "I'm so nerdy and quirky" imaginary internet girl is way better tbh

(heil'd)

>not all jews!

Lurk moar newfaggit. That's AI+CGI.

thanks for saying i have talent its more than most people say to me

Cringy

Shite taste kill yourself

That is a dogfucker and nigger dick lover

Back to reddit or 4chan fuckface

That is an agasa derpfake

Back to >>>/asmr/ hate dungeon creep

cringe

no you

Standard boob animal who ppsted twice and recieved an eternal cult in exchange. When will these fags learn? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Heh. Boob animal. Heh heh.

I really hoped you faggots would stop after she left you. Apparently you're such dedicated orbiters that you're still at it.

Every time I think of her, I imagine her being mutilated and getting off to her screams of agony. She really looks like the kind of person who could use a good flaying to improve her outlook on life.

Deep. Tbh tho Gibi deserves it more; fucking rich bitch twitch whore.

stfu ya fuckin' dork, you are corny as shit

i wish i was this lean