Be Trump supporter

Thanks 4cuck, I'm a #hillfire missile now

Nice try shill, but we have standards here.

wew, back to cuckchan.
76chan is where all the oldfags went pls go there.

also Jeb! was the only real candidate
\pol\ fucked up.

I know you think you want Hillary to win, but you really don't. Or at least, you shouldn't. Because if that happens, there's going to be blood, tears and fire in the streets…and guess whose domain that is, my friend? :^)

All memes aside, Rand was pure cancer. I'd even rather have Cruz.

Shoot yourself dummy.

way to be a defeatist, if anything, that should make you want trump to be president even harder and work more meme magic because of it.

oh ho ho!

WTF I hate Drumpf now

4cuck detected

didn't read

wew

Shill threads. Shill threads as far as the eye can see. Hope Hillary enjoys wasting her money and our time because when Trump is elected in November that crooked cunt Hillary is going to prison.

Don't bump shill threads.

Why are you bumping this 4cuck cancer?

no lad I killed my heroes a long time ago

Reported.

Rand's not great by any means but he's still better than Rato.

sage

They are faked friend, dont fall for it. Trump is gonna win

Someone give me the rundown on why shills are out in full force?

Was correcting the record part of your plan?

Either way, sage.

The obvious answer is to challenge or redpill your coworkers. Being a Trump supporter should not mean cowering in fear behind a monitor.

Ty4ctr

A recent exodus from cuckchan, newfags & shills are doing all of this. It's also happening on .pl

son, sage is for the sole purpose of not bumping the thread, usually when you dont have anything to contribute to it, such as this post, which is why I am saging.

what a faggot!

the ultimate irony would be if trump becomes president and protocol its happening is initiated

4d chess.

Reported.

bump

You're not trying to convince us.
You're trying to convince yourself.

m8 either way we're going to FEMA camps, Trump just buys us a few more days

whoops, dropped sage somehow.
fix it, porchmonkey

You need a better style sheet.

We don't have general threads on Holla Forums. Fuck off retarded shill.

I can still follow you lazy shills.

Hillary Clinton helped orchestrate the 2008 "financial crisis" to receive millions of dollars in taxpayers bailout money while the CEOs of the "bailed out" companies paid themselves millions of dollars in bonuses.
The entire 2008 "financial crisis" was orchestrated so that the "Democratic" could authorize 10 TRILLION dollars in additional national debt so that they could skim BILLIONS off the top directly into their own bank accounts.
THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO COVER UP! THIS IS WHAT KILLS THE ESTABLISHMENT!

Internal polling showed Trump winning in a landslide so they have completely tipped their hand.

Now everyone in the world knows that there are only two sides in this election, the establishment vs AMERICA

Everyone who hates the establishment for any reason now has someone to unite under.

It's beautiful.

Also, you shills are so blatant that it hurts. You literally cant refute arguments nor meme efficiently. You can only respond with lame zingers and ad homeniem. You are filth, you are the refuse of the elite and you are not even doing it for free, which shows that you are a low energy faggot.

rule #1, OP is always a faggot

for what you little bitch, talking about how funny that would be?

wtf i love hillary now

It's funny, because the responses to the OP were nothing but lame zingers and ad hominem. You're the first one to make a legitimate rebuttal.

>reddit spacing

Nice reddit spacing faggot, go back to 4chan shill

Firstly you're the OP, second why would anyone give a shit to respond to blatant "le trolling"?

All you basically did is say haha losers, and you were looking for a rebuttal? Get fucked faggot.

lol wtf i hate trump now

fuck off ctr