America
Jewed again.

UK
Cheated

Russia
Drunk

united states
lonely 😩

Oy vey! Wanna buy some shekels? (((da​tamin​ing)))

The US
Angry

Oy vey! Don't worry little fella we're here to cheer you up!

New Zealand
Chinese

Datamining thread. Why the fuck are you faggot replying to this obvious bait? (((da​tamin​ing)))

American
I feel lucky tbh. There are over a billion people in China and they're all enslaved working for cheap to foreign powers with a leader going full dictator banning Winnie the Pooh. If political turbulence caused by Trump and leftists clashing is the worst thing happening to the United States then so be it I'll take that over being a Chink or some Yuropoor anyday. The worst America has to deal with as far as immigration goes is Mexicans. God Damn I love being an American

Oy vey, go back to >>>Holla Forums

You leader beg to differ, don't you know goyim? (((da​tamin​ing)))
We are your most important ally.

Hitler was indifferent to the United States and acknowledged America as a home to many Jews. Wither you like it or not Jews did have a big part in the founding of America

t. scholmo

t. nu/pol/

Let them eat data

just Holla Forums, you retard

lolokay

is this (You), suucking >>>/letfypol/ BO dick? (((da​tamin​ing)))

That's why we used our wealth to support hitler, he helped with erasing other jews that didn't share our views and few other trouble some nations, your hero did exactly the things we wanted him to do.
In top of that we get our own country, and best excuse of them all, the holocaust!
This is how it's done goy.

We are the chosen ones, gods among men, above the law. Like it or not goyim, we own you. The moment you will say anything that may upset us, you will be called antisemite or nazi, while your own people will stigmatize you.

Will you scream about datamining now goy? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Now we will take your history, and destroy your race turning you into complete mutt, you lost goys, all you can do now is sit on your image board and pretend you wining with us.

Swedistan
cucked