I am not trying to be funny or edgy but if you honestly think the earth is flat I 100% support sending you to a death...

I am not trying to be funny or edgy but if you honestly think the earth is flat I 100% support sending you to a death camp if you are that fucking retarded you could in no way contribute to society and deserve death

Other urls found in this thread:

metabunk.org/debunked-blue-marble-photos-show-a-changing-earth.t6616/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the earth is flat

what a retarded picture

The flat earth meme is a psyop to distract us from the real enemy: Mirror Earth

Flat earth is the same bullshit CIA came up with alien after Roswell.
Don't give it any attention. That's another attempt to hurt the real, conspiracy that are going on right now.

this
i was gung ho on the flat earth theory, like serious, going to talks, had all my friends convinced on it too. now they look at me funny when i tell them it was all just a cover up and can't get them to understand mirror earth. it's all so simple.

Flat earth is a blatant attempt by the CIA to hide the conspiracy behind everything that have been released towards space exploration and pictures.

Yeah, the picture of earth may be a lie. Yeah, USA never went on moon. Yeah, the ISS videos are fake.
But that does not mean that earth is flat, and that's absolutely what they want to hide. I don't know what it is, but that's certainly not that. First because it makes no sense practically. They do not need this giant lie that imply so much to destroy Christianity.

As I said, it's the same than roswell explanation being fake that would have justified that it must be alien. At the end, it was all really fake, but it was to hide hidden weapons and new aircraft design. We don't know shit today about the real capabilities of the US army, and what truly have DARPA uncovered.
But roswell and other UFO phenomena explanation being fake doesn't mean that the most common explanation that was aliens, is true.

truly a great man and was ahead of even our time

has anyone made serious attempts at launching rockets with electromagnetic force

Flat earthers are trolling. At least I hope so.

Flat-Earth chan is cute. If all retards irl would be as cute as that, we'd have more retards. Would rub her continental pussy tbhfam.

I belef the earh is fat. Wat do? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Her ass, maybe

No, feget. Fat knot fuh-lat

weve never been to space so how do you know its not flat? (((da​tamin​ing)))

if we never been to space how we take this photo

THPPPP

tbh fam but you roundies are the ones who need gassing.

u dipshits cant even agree on what orbits what and u think u have shit to say? (((da​tamin​ing))) Shut your whore mouth, imbecile

how do eclipses work? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Mirror earthling detected

Have you ever walked on Earth? (((da​tamin​ing))) Of course it's flat. Except for the mountainy bits, and the holes. There are holes leading down to the hollow parts.

If you don't believe in Hollow Earth you are a no good dirty Jew, and should be gassed forever.

earth is an oblate spheroid

do you hear how ridiculous you sound

look whos talking

oblate or not, it's still hollow af

nope

brainwashed (((you)))

brainwashed

planets dont have brakes dipshit there's nothing to friction against

theres a planet to friction against

i know there's an emergency system using the moon as a braking mechanism by degrading it's orbit around the earth but that's more of a 1 time thing
i thought this was just a universally accepted thing. didn't the normals have a movie about it even? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Stupidity knows no bounds, just laughing at them is about all you can do. I'm pretty sure the flat earth thing is just a troll though. I don't think anyone really believes that.

earth is an oblate spheroid, u oblate mongoloid

Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.

We know the Earth isn't perfectly flat, there are hills and mountains after all. It's called flat for simplicity.

I really like like that pic

I am not trying to be funny or edgy but if you honestly think the niggers are 100% equal to white men I support sending you to a death camp if you are that fucking retarded you could in no way contribute to society and deserve death.

is it turtles all the way down? (((da​tamin​ing)))

There is only one turtle, but if you lose it, you'll fall out of the universe.

why isnt the turtle falling? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Agreed 100% bring back death camp for retardation

Do they have an updated picture? (((da​tamin​ing)))

PPFFFTTP

Beacause the turtle can swim.

Discworld are my favorite books.

wow mongoloid much

butthurt non-egyptian detected

Tesla didn't know shit about planets tho. Just electricity.

>>>/caos/2709
JUSTIN BEERS ARCHIVE

Im convinced that there's a genetic angle to all these retards that fall for shit like ayys and flat earth. And I don't mean genetic as in "inbred retards", I mean there must be some genes that cause psychological dysfunction.

but not fly

You're both completely wrong, we live in a snowglobe.

If we're in a snowglobe why are there niggers? Checkmate, snowglobalists.

Well theres obviously no air in the firmanent, because it would escape through its holes.

So it can't fly, it swims.

You wish. Hell, I wish they were trolling.

Probably trying to cover up the fact that we're just a slave-labor colony here to mine minerals for our interstellar overlords who could pull the pin on our whole insignificant little 'existance' the moment we stepped out of line.

what holes?

theres no water, it wouldve "escaped through the holes"
how come there r other stars in the picture? It looks like flat eath is made by idiots for idiots and some1, who wants to control gullible cocksuckers like u uses ot to control u

gtfo weebtrash

CIA NIGGER
CIA NIGGER
NASA SHILL FAGGOT
NASA SHILL FAGGOT

truth is, you know nothing of science, you are some millennial fucking consumer culture brain dead nigger who loves Elon Musk, fucking fite me irl GATEKEEPER.

It is a giant fucking spinning ball in a near-perfect vacuum, why the fuck not? Why all the cryptic ISS videos feeds, why has no one been to the moon in years? Why are all astronauts freemasons?

What reason do we have to go to the moon when we have been there more than once? Also you're an idiot and have no idea how cameras work.

Okay, so what's the explanation with the cameras, since to you they are the essential piece of the puzzle?

Not a single response..?
Disappointing.

Cameras use different types of lenses, these lenses can change the contras and details it takes in. They also can change the shape of the object you are taking a photo of such as a fish eye lense. You don't need to be a photographer to know that.

NASA also admit that they edit their photos with CGI, why the complexity for revealing an authentic picture of the globe?

To build a moon colony dummy where's my moon colony

this.

You sound stupid

Pic 2 quote isn't Tesla's

Maybe
But he had a demigod level of understanding of it

NASA can't even do any real exploration now, so why are you surprised their pics are for PR only?
Pic is the first photo from space, 1948. I don't think CGI would be of much aid back then.

metabunk.org/debunked-blue-marble-photos-show-a-changing-earth.t6616/

Even for a composite this image is fucking awful.