==ACTION STATIONS! TELL THE GOPe TO BACK TRUMP!==

Holla Forums, tell the GOP Establishment pussies that we won't let them betray the God Emperor to usher in Crooked Hillary! Here’s how YOU can quickly and easily tell them that if THEY won’t back Trump, AMERICA won’t back them. BACK TRUMP OR GET DUMPED, GOPe PUSSIES!

QUICK & EASY THINGS THAT YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW:
Email the GOP to BACK TRUMP OR BTFO! www.gop.com/contact-us/

Online contact form to tell the National Republican Congressional Committee to back Trump www.nrcc.org/contact-form/

Tweet your support! #MAGA, #AlwaysTrump, #GOPeSabotage @realdonaldtrump @GOP @Reince @mike_pence @FoxNews @NYPost @GreatAmericaPac @NRA

Tweet your Congressional Representative that we won’t stand for #GOPeSabotage. Find their Twitter at www.govtrack.us/congress/members/current

Email your Senator. Find their email at hrlibrary.umn.edu/peace/senate.html

Email or phone Fox News to back Trump - or lose their audience for good www.foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html

Email or phone the New York Post to back Trumpwww.nypost.com/contact/

WE DON'T HAVE LONG TO ACT. THE NEXT FEW DAYS ARE CRITICAL. PLEASE TAKE 20 MINUTES TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE GOD EMPEROR!

Other urls found in this thread:

votesmart.org/
hrlibrary.umn.edu/peace/senate.html
senate.gov/senators/contact/
senate.gov/general/resources/pdf/senators_phone_list.pdf
house.gov/representatives/
house.gov/representatives/find/
govtrack.us/congress/members/current
clerk.house.gov/member_info/TTD-114.pdf
usa.gov/state-governor
congress.gov/state-legislature-websites
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
greatamericapac.com/contact/
yrnf.gop/contact/
m.facebook.com/CongressmanJasonChaffetz/photos/a.416299661818656.1073741832.390419731073316/1079561595492456/?type=3
twitter.com/CMT_82
archive.is/nWvjP
libertyunderfire.org/2010/06/the-founding-fathers-rejected-democracy/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92001680/#92006419
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/YSfo9JDSIDhhe0lPAtI1NA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tonight debate is critical, if trump loses it he is virtually out.

FOR THE GOD EMPEROR!

Find ANY US Senator or Congressman by Name or ZIP Code
votesmart.org/
(Detailed database includes politician’s Washington AND local contact details e.g., Campaign Website, Webmail, Phone, Address)

SENATE
• (HTML) All Senators, Phone + Email - hrlibrary.umn.edu/peace/senate.html
• (HTML) All Senators, Phone + Address + Email + Find Your Senator By State - senate.gov/senators/contact/
• (PDF) All Senators, Phone + Address - senate.gov/general/resources/pdf/senators_phone_list.pdf

CONGRESS
• (HTML) All Representatives, Phone + Website Links - house.gov/representatives/
• (HTML) Find Your Representative by ZIP Code - house.gov/representatives/find/
• (HTML) Email + Tweet your Representative - govtrack.us/congress/members/current
• (PDF) All Representatives Phone + Address - clerk.house.gov/member_info/TTD-114.pdf

STATE GOVERNORS
usa.gov/state-governor

STATE LEGISLATURES
congress.gov/state-legislature-websites

Make sure that you tell them that if they don't support Trump then you're pulling your support for them forever.

If you think that - help Holla Forums to help Trump. It's easy, and it takes just minutes of your time.

FOX NEWS PRESENTERS' (WORK) EMAIL ADDRESSES
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html

NEW YORK POST
nypost.com/contact/

LIST OF ALL US SENATORS' PHONE NUMBERS.

CtR motherfucker, nobody who praises KEK believes Trump is the same as Crooked Hillary. REEEEEEEEEE!

GREAT AMERICA PAC greatamericapac.com/contact/

I think you misunderstood me newfriend. I applaud your concerted effort but it's probably not worth the time. All I'm saying is you won't get the GOP to change their positions. Trump can't drop out, if he does the elections would be postponed and king nigger and queen kike would rule.

The GOPe has an obligation to back Trump, as a Hillary presidency would result in Civil War.

There is no difference between 'dem' and 'rep', it's only globalists and nationalists. Lose your left v right paradigm, it's a façade.

That's why the GOPe traitors want to stop Trump at any cost. THEY'RE PROVING THAT HE'S FOR AMERICA AND FOR US - AND THEY AREN'T. And that's why we need to support him right now as much as we can.

If you don't back Trump, you back the Uniparty. Who do YOU back, user? OR IS THIS JUST ABOUT A CtR PAYCHECK FOR YOU?

Young Republican National Federation yrnf.gop/contact/

nice read user

They've got nothing but their media BS. The problem is, that's worked for them so far… so they think they can get away with shit again. Nope.

We need to shake them up so that they understand: it's not working any more. They will kneel before the God Emperor. And more importantly, they will kneel before us. Before the American people.

I, for one, am not going to let Don fucking Lemon - or the simpering CtR pussies that troll Holla Forums - control the message any more. I don't think anyone on Holla Forums will let them control the message any more. Natsocs, Libertarians, Paleoconservatives, Trumpocrats - it doesn't matter, we're sick of the demented pussies running things.

Fuck the Uniparty's fantasy world, fuck the losers who troll on their behalf - we're bringing them back to reality with a loud crash.

IT IS TIME FOR WAR AGAINST THE KIKES AJD THEIR GOYIM PUPPETS
AMERICA HAS BEEN SUBVERTED QUIETLY, AND THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO REMOVE THE CANCER BEFORE IT KILLS THE HOST

Well, it's illegal to threaten to kill them, so we lie and say we supported them but won't any longer.

Joking aside, we tell them that we will fuck them up, down ballot. We won't vote for any GOPe asshole who doesn't show Trump support. We won't donate. We won't back the party.

(I mean, why would we vote for them or fund them if they don't back our choice of candidate? Either they back Trump or it's civil war, because there won't be an America left to save much longer if Trump doesn't get in.)

This. This upcoming debate is that key moment, Trump cannot afford to fuck this up. That's why the media is in such a meltdown, they know this too. It's stating the obvious I know, but considering how essential this debate will be, it can't be stressed enough.

I literally cannot think of a more important time to give Trump our high energy, and show the world we are with him.

Dude fuck you. Trump is going to win this election 70 / 30.

He doesn't have to do shit except keep bring awesome.

PS, nobody gives a shit about "debates"..

Holy REKT!

m.facebook.com/CongressmanJasonChaffetz/photos/a.416299661818656.1073741832.390419731073316/1079561595492456/?type=3

We need to show the Republican base that they are in the majority which means we should get on social media (yes, even faggot Facebook and Twitter) to be pro Donald. And we have got to shout at the national Republican party to tow the freaking line.

where can I cop that sweet patch?

–we are watching–

ざ でれがつ、 ありがと ゴゴゴゴ

Post a screen grab of you on a web form telling a GOP traitor to lick your balls and I will buy you one myself.

lick my balls

Good to see that rat kike getting BTFO by the comments section.

Remember these fuckers are our representatives. They work for us, and they aren't doing their jobs. The PEOPLE put Trump in this position and with record shattering support. They are supposed to be our public servants and they are playing with fire.

COUNT OUR BALLOTS OR COUNT OUR BULLETS

These flags exist for a reason…

lick my balls instead, pussy

GOP literally gives zero fucks and has wanted Trump to lose since day one.
I see absolutely no difference between them and the democrats at all anymore.

Kek wills it

>>>Holla Forums is that way, CTR. Take a break and hang out with your pals.

Done and done,we need more people.
I told them if they fuck Trump ,I'll never vote republican again and do everything in my power to make sure the GOP dies.
Fuck them

Get AIDS you low paid, low skilled forum troll.

If you are sending an e-mail, make the title line something about donating so they will actually have to open it.

dem comments are outstanding. Someone screen cap that shit so it can be printed out and then mailed to his office.

I cant at the moment so plox someone cap it

(checked and ID checked)
Kek, nice tactic.

Fuck the GOP and fuck Cuckservatives.
At least Hillary tells you she is going to fuck you in the ass, Cuckservatives do shit like they have this weekend and try to pull your guy off the ticket through backroom dealings like some sneaky merchant.

Let them wither and burn to ashes.

Hillary must be getting really, really sick. The pussy grab comment might have been more effective on November 6th, before he could get out and turn it around.

They have having conference call tomorrow with all the GOPe leaders about what to do about Trump. I expect the whole party to turn on him.

Trump is better off getting to the WH with out the cucks. Then he won't owe them a thing.

Please use fake emails or different names.. Just in case this is another data mine tactic

You burgers should tell them they will be a third party next election if they continue this cuckoldry.

Whose going to support them after this shit they're pulling?

You know you can't send threats or tell them you're going to take up arms, right? Sending emails to a member of Congress is not like posting on Holla Forums.

Here is a copy/pasteable list of all fox news email.

Tell them you will pull support for their network if they pull support for the party.

[email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */

Let's try again
[email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */

break the links, cloudfare is memeing on you

Appears to have deleted it. This is what happens when YOU DON'T FUCKING ARCHIVE SHIT.

I'm manning twitter. Anons, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
USE #GOPeSabotage if on shitter

Just refresh the page.

yeah refresh worked for me. sperged out there for a sec

The GOPe along with the Jews, and Democrats just want a Globalist puppet in the white house. That's why when that "video" broke they all went to Pence. They know he couldn't win but even if he did, the GOP would still be left alive by the Jews.

When Trump wins we are going to see some really awesome shit. For once in around 50 years we'll have a president who didn't go to the wailing wall.

IF ANYONE READS THIS WHO HAS POWER TO PREVENT IT, DO NOT LET TRUMP PUT HIS FULL HAND ON THE WALL, DON'T ALLOW IT!

Nice email, m8. Your dubs are an inspiration. Get more people in here and the CTR thread.

I sent several emails to the young republicans and got a response from this treasonous googly eyed cuck.

I asked him to back Trump, he told me he didn't care what a Trump supporter had to say.

twitter.com/CMT_82

Pressure guys. Take the time to do send these emails. Let's get turn up the pressure.

Pic. Clayton Mark Turner, head of the young republicans and treasonous cuck for ZOG.

THESE FUCKS NEED TO BE REMINDED WHO THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING FOR

If you think the minds of voters haven't been made up at this point to such an extent a debate could change things you are insane.

The options are: a douchebag, a corrupt traitor, or throwing your vote away. A debate won't change that.

Every single one of these snakes is getting a smug frog sent to them. Feel free to join in.

going to contact my congressman

kek going to send this to my senator

b u m p
u
m
p

wew

archive.is/nWvjP

Absolutely wonderful. Trump is the people's candidate, I can see why some politicians are getting sweaty.

eternal reminder it isn't "if trump gets it" it is "regardless of if trump gets in"
If hillary wins, start a revolution to overthrow the government and slaughter all of those corrupt faggots. If trump wins and does jack shit to stop corruption, overthrow the government and slaughter all of those corrupt faggots.

If you present an option where those corrupt faggots might be able to continue being corrupt without facing a bullet, that's the option they will take. Do not fuck this up, burgers. The entire world is behind you.

sent to the campaign kek

Oh, how I wish I could vote in this election..

Its all about motivating people to get out and vote now. There's a ton of people that hate Trump but don't really like Clinton either so they're trying their best to scare them enough to make sure that they go vote anyways.

(checked)
Felon?

Sweet, dubs. But no, even worse, I'm still in school. It's hard knowing I can't contribute to the only option other than warmongering shitlery clitnon. If Russia decides to put Clinton in her place with some nukes, my city is fucked.

Done and done.

My standard template.

Tell them a little stock tip, start buying stock in pitchfork and torch making companies.

Issue an ultimatum

Let the RNC know if they don't get their down-ballot hacks in line either supporting or staying neutral on Trump you ''will vote against every candidate they run down ballot from Trump,

Dubs = Checked. Praise Kek, I suppose.

I sent the little whiners a very lengthy E-Mail that will probably get digested by an automatic response algorithm and will likely receive a canned response in return.

That and I'll probably be put on a list of anti-globalist traitors that'll get rounded up if we fail.

You can help by spreading the word, doing campaign by twitter and facebook.

If they actually see a hit to their membership they'll understand this is serious. There have been many occasions before when the GOPe has betrayed its voters trust and they've still voted for it. We need to show them this is different.

What about a leaving of the party en masse?

Encourage everyone to quit the republican party, and contact anyone in the GOPe to inform them that they'll rejoin only if they back Trump.

"Hello,

In the past few days, especially after the release of the "Trump tape", I started to notice the sheer amount of Republican leaders who turn back on their support for Trump. Quite honestly, it's this kind of spineless behavior that killed your party. Nobody believes in the GOP as a source of strength; they believe in Trump. The GOP must evolve and unite behind this man or it will never win another election. The demographics are changing too quickly for this election to be forfeited. If your leaders genuinely can't win because of a candidate's informal locker-room talk from over a decade ago, something which nearly EVERY person on this Earth has engaged in at some point, then you will be the laughing-stock of American politics throughout history and leave the country with an actual one-party system. There is so much to be won if you would only put the effort in to make a compromise.

I hope that if there are any reservations about pledging full allegiance to Donald Trump, that they are dealt with within a matter of days because that is all the GOP has left.

Thank you."

How'd I do?

Lot more congenial than what I wrote.

"I hear rumors you knew all about them.
If this is true, and you stabbed Trump in the back, you will lose my vote as a republican FOREVER.
I will vote republican in my state because they are honorable men and have always toed the party line, but you faggots can crash and burn in every general election.
This rumor had better not be true. Traitors get their due."

"them" being the Trump Tapes.

I figured that the likelyhood of somebody in their office taking it to heart that nobody cares for the GOP would be better if it was written as cleanly as what they're used to reading. I honestly just wanted to tell the intern to jam the pen he was holding in his eyes until all he could see was the light of Trump everlasting.

REMINDER IF YOUR CUCK SENATOR/CONGRESSMEN DOESN'T RENIG HIS UNENDORSEMENT TO VOTE IAP, IAP IS A NON-INTERVENTIONIST PALEOCON CHRISTIAN NATIONALIST PARTY

thats a pretty dank pepe

Damn it, user, you gave me some serious nostalgia there.

Literally where can I buy that patch

Can someone compile a list of GOP anti-Trump Senators and Congressmen up for election/re-election this November?

trump crucified her and all we will hear is bullshit from the kike media. get the vote against list going.

anyone who has trash talked trump lets vote them out…and add to the rwds list

REMINDER
After the absolute destruction he just gave her, some of these cowards will come crawling back.
When they do, demand they apologize not to YOU, but to TRUMP

FUCK YOU ANDREW ANGLIN

The GOP does not want to back Trump.

Get it through your heads. The GOP are in bed with the DNC. Trump is an outsider who managed to wrestle a nomination against all odds. All those who retracted their support were just looking for an excuse to do so since it became apparent Trump was headed for victory.

If you try and get them to back Trump again, only do so in order to have more ammunition later when the time comes to show people that yes, American democracy is a sham, and not just in a memetic way.

noooo shit. the point is to be as vocal as possible to show the public doesn't support the GOP, which it never did anyway, so when this blows up in their faces it'll be even worse. What they still don't realize is Trump voters aren't republicans, they're Trump supporters. They made this mistake once already when they tried to deny Trump the nomination. The GOP lost the people a long time ago. This is a way to stick the lance deeper into the thrashing beast.

Impressive!

seriously, I need me a proper Holla Forums patch. The other one I have keeps giving me the wrong kind of attention.

It has always been a goal of Holla Forums to break the establishment or recently referred to as the firewall within the GOP. They were democrats within the Republican establishment who halfway through quit the party - some are still seated there. The last flicker of fire of them where the Minnesota party who at the RNC wanted protested against Trump citing all sorts of reasons such as against his immigration policy. They were the leading force behind the 'Never Trump' hype and all other subversion.

It's been my hope that Guccifer or Wikileaks would actually be dropping this bombshell but so far it has been silent other then a un-sourceable transcript where some are yelling fake and others say plausible. My news desk editor stepped on it which made me suspicious.

Where do I buy a badge like that and any other kek-related stuff I can put on my jacket?

The Founding Fathers Rejected Democracy, Faggot
libertyunderfire.org/2010/06/the-founding-fathers-rejected-democracy/

I have been working on a list and this is what I have thus far:

People to Purge from the GOP

Sen. Kelly Ayotte (NH)

Gov. Robert Bentley (AL)

Rep. Bradley Byrne (AL)

Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (WV)

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (UT)

Sen. Mike Crapo (ID)

Gov. Dennis Daugaard (SD)

Rep. Rodney Davis (IL)

Sen. Deb Fischer (NE)

Rep. Jeff Fortenberry (NE)

Sen. Cory Gardner (CO)

Rep. Scott Garrett (NJ)

Rep. Kay Granger (TX)

Rep. Cresent Hardy (NV)

Gov. Gary Herbert (UT)

Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler (WA)

Rep. Joe Heck (NV)

Rep. Frank LoBiondo (NJ)

Sen. John McCain (AZ)

Rep. Erik Paulsen (MN)

Sen. Rob Portman (OH)

Rep. Dave Reichert (WA)

Rep. Tom Rooney (FL)

Rep. Martha Roby (AL)

Rep. Chris Stewart (UT)

Sen. Dan Sullivan (AK)

Sen. John Thune (SD)

Rep. Ann Wagner (MO)

Rep. Barbara Comstock (VA)

Rep. Charlie Dent (PA)

Sen. Jeff Flake (AZ)

Rep. Will Hurd (TX)

Gov. John Kasich (OH)

Rep. John Katko (NY)

Rep. Steve Knight (CA)

Sen. Mike Lee (UT)

Rep. Mia Love (UT)

Gov. Susana Martinez (NM)

Sen. Lisa Murkowski (AK)

Gov. Brian Sandoval (NV)

Rep. Upton (MI)

Rep. Justin Amash (MI)

Gov. Charlie Baker (MA)

Rep. Mike Coffman (CO)

Sen. Susan Collins (ME)

Rep. Carlos Curbelo (FL)

Rep. Bob Dold (IL)

Sen. Lindsey Graham (SC)

Rep. Richard Hanna (NY)

Sen. Dean Heller (NV)

Gov. Larry Hogan (MD)

Rep. David Jolly (FL)

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (IL)

Sen. Mark Kirk (IL)

Rep. Reid Ribble (WI)

Rep. Scott Rigell (VA)

Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (FL)

Rep. Mark Sanford (SC)

Sen. Ben Sasse (NE)

Mitt Romney

Jeb Bush

Marco Rubio

John Kasich

Meg Grffin

Larry Pressler

Michael Bloomberg

Sally Bradshaw

David French

Bill Kristol

John Podhoretz

David Frum

Rod Dreher

Rick Wilson

Erick Erickson

Marc Racist

Vin Weber

Gordon Humphrey

Chris Shays

Mike Murphy

John Warner

William Milliken

Mickey Edwards

Jon Huntsman

Christine Todd Whitman

Richard Armitage

Condoleezza Rice

Brent Scowcroft

Hank Paulson

Michael Chertoff

Michael Hayden

John Negroponte

Tom Ridge

William Ruckelshaus

William Reilly

Carlos Gutierrez

George P Shultz

Paul Wolfowitz

Charles Fried

Louis Wade Sullivan

Robert Zoellick

Robert Gates

Donald Gregg

Ross Dothan

George Will

Charles Krauthammer

Jeffrey Goldberg

Glenn Beck

Max Boot

Robert Kagan

Bret Stephens

Greg Mankiw

Lanhee Chen

Paul Singer

Seth Klarman

Russell Moore

Robert P. George

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Please visit my thread too. MT GOP has stood by Trump, now let's stand by them to keep out refugees.

Just to be safe should do cross name check with Clinton foundation, open society and CTR files.

Obviously shill puppets will not cooperate and at worst they're likely to lash out.

Thanks to Trump pussy is back on the menu

Do you really expect them to care? The GOP are a bunch of closet faggots anyway. My girlfriend is a stripper, and she told me that her escort friends did not do well at the RNC because the Republicans, many of whom had wives, were only interested in male escorts. They were paying other men for sex.

'Murica's "founding fathers" were nothing more than 18th century edition hipsters, dressed in the dishonest ideals of their time.

These quotes exist because they knew a democracy is different from a representative democratic republic, you fucking poof.

pump your brakes kid

Cuckfesting donors from the list and their companies. KEK will like it he will.
LONG LIVE TRUMPENFUHRER! DOWN WITH THE HILLDACUNT!

You may now proceed to lick my balls CTR

I've been staunchly participating in the push (movement) to expose and hopefully destroy the (((Clinton regime))) and their vast network of lackys and minions. I've only begun to post here on Holla Forums after 4 months of researching (lurking) and it appears I've found the last house on the block (home).
Through all the links, data, posts, MEMES, and comments i find HERE and carry over to ChaimBook and in conversations with people away from the Internet, my final act of defiance to (((Hillary))) will be an actual vote for The God/Emperor Trump.
I've never voted due to knowledge of the bullshit associated, but I feel times are desperate, and we're literally voting for our very lives. At least…… That's my gut feeling.
I'll try to sway as many as will open their minds.
Praise KEK.

what-evah I do what I want. Suggesteroo a new browseroo duderoo

THAT'S AN ISRAELI GUN
It's not even pointing at his head.

Meticulously critiqued.
Maybe this weapon is clean

Here is what I sent to the NRCC:

"This election is the most important election of our lifetimes. You should know that American patriots support Donald Trump.

We don't want globalism, we don't want mass immigration, we don't want amnesty for illegal aliens, we don't want our public offices sold to the highest bidder. We want products to be made in America, with American blood, sweat and tears. We want legal immigrants who love America and want to assimilate with great American values. We want a strong border and strong vetting. We want accountability of public officials who break the law.

We want YOU to SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP!

IF you do NOT support him, you are contributing not just to the downfall and dissolution of the United States of America, but also to the complete destruction of western civilization. It's happening in Europe. It's happening in Canada. And it's happening in the United States.

But TRUMP is OUR CANDIDATE who will SAVE AMERICA and get us on the right track! The people want YOU to GET ON THE TRUMP TRAIN!"

Yeah, uh, why did you put "Democrats" instead of "niggers"?

Because it's a given that the Democrat Party is a Cesspool of Parasites

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92001680/#92006419

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/YSfo9JDSIDhhe0lPAtI1NA/

Here's something.

I emailed my senators and called them traitors.

If they get 500k emails each saying that besides Trump, everything on the ticket will be a vote for the Dems on Nov and 2018,unless they publicly support Trump and insult Hillary, it'll hopefully scare them