This is Banned on Holla Forums: Trump on Video "Take the guns"

President Trump Asks Dianne Feinstein to Add ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban to School Safety Bill

>Sen. Feinstein talked about her bill and described the AR-15 as one of “the latest and newest weapons” to hit our streets. However, Eugene Stoner designed the AR-15 in the 1950s and Armalite began producing the gun during the 1960s. Are weapons from 60 years ago now considered “latest and newest”? (((da​tamin​ing)))

archive.is/JoH1J

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_Party_(United_States)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/80z30g/live_president_trump_meets_with_bipartisan/?
8ch.net/b/res/7794073.html
gov.uk/government/publications/firearms-law-guidance-to-the-police-2012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This party isn't too big right now

But it fucking will be soon. Support the Constitution anons!

Shocking truth.

PUSSIES AREN'T THE ONLY THING HE LIKES TO GRAB

Even T_D is less of a Trump nigger hive mind circle jerk than Holla Forums

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/80z30g/live_president_trump_meets_with_bipartisan/? (((da​tamin​ing)))st=je7za41b&sh=9ae44ddc

>? (((da​tamin​ing))) (((da​tamin​ing)))st=je7za41b&sh=9ae44ddc
fug is this? (((da​tamin​ing)))

It means you should go back to the >>>Holla Forums thread you just came from ;)

We have IDs nigger, look at my other post

Please stopping grabbing my gun, sir.

I'VE BEEN SAYING IT SINCE 2016
NIGGERS HERE WOULD'VE BEEN POSTING THEY'RE EBIN TRUMP MAYMAYS IF YOU CALLED TRUMP A FAGGOT
WHOS LAUGHING NOW

tbh we liked Trump in 2016 because he wasn't Hillary and if you were against Trump in 2016 you were probably a Hillary shill faggot

Trumps changed though. I'm a Constitutionalist now

If Trump doesn't want guns, then neither do I.

shoo shoo shariablue

Next you are gonna post 56% memes and his kike children, you SHILL!!

This thread begs to differ, just look at all the IPs: 8ch.net/b/res/7794073.html >

'Trump is always right'

Tump stated about taking away guns from mentally unstable people. They shouldn't owned them in the first place.
Morons as always turning this into apocalypse scenario trying make people to think that Trump is against your rights. Just wait when this shit will clear out you'll understand how shills here work.

it has been that way for months now tbh

Just be grateful nobody on this website is actually involved in politics, left or right, and learn to love the shitposting. Otherwise we'd all be fucked. This also applies to reddit

TRUMP WANTS GUNS CONFISCATED FROM THE MENTALLY DYSFUNCTIONAL BEFORE GIVING THEM DUE PROCESS.
THAT'S BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T CONFISCATE FIRST THEY HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO KILL. THE MENTALLY UNHEALTHY ARE NOT SAFE WITH A GUN. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE GUNS, AND IF THEY ARE BEING TRIED FOR DUE PROCESS, THEY ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NO LONGER HAVE GUNS UNTIL THE CASE IS RESOLVED.

then who chooses who is "mentally unstable? (((da​tamin​ing)))" shit like this just opens another door to restrictions.

how can Holla Forumstards still defend this guy? (((da​tamin​ing))) now he's openly threatening to take their guns.

Shut it down!

>how can Holla Forumstards still defend this guy? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Of course he is bad, but in the end of the day he is still better than Hillary.

Holla Forums has no man, only normalniggers.

raise age to 21 for semi auto
harden background checks
ban bump stocks

zero talk about a gun ban

where the fuck you tards getting this
source? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))

>(((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing))) (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing))) (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing))) (((da​tamin​ing)))
This is cancer.

drown in semen trumpcuck

UK has no semi autos, because of shit like this. faggot.

if only you knew what you are talking about. gov.uk/government/publications/firearms-law-guidance-to-the-police-2012
you'll be among the first to lose your gun ownership rights when background checks are improved. that is not the comment of a stable and sane individual. they parse your social media at the airport already and they'll consult the fbi watchlists for the upcoming federal gun permit.

>if only you knew what you are talking about. gov.uk/government/publications/firearms-law-guidance-to-the-police-2012
IF ONLY YOU WEREN'T A TRUMPCUCK
yes goy improve background checks create a more detailed database. it's okay because trump is doing it not obama.
ill just call the local sheriffs office and tell them im concerend you're a suicide risk, since, you basically are. drumpf doing a 180 on you and everything.
>is literally legitimatizing NSA spying on people

go back to reddit cuckboy. and take your 1 term president with you.

this post is further proof of your mental impairment

You could have voted for Rand

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA THE_DONALD EVERYBODY

YES WE CAN…MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN

ahahah are you enjoying your Obama 2 americans? (((da​tamin​ing))) we warned you! we said that he was making the same campaign Obama did.

I still hope he stays until 2024 tho, because the guy is a unintentional wealth of comedy, and i'm having so much fun watching USA going to shit from my small, irrelevant european country.

Doing God's work user. I voted for Darrell Castle in 2016.

You type all that like Hillary would have been better. At least with Trump we get some quality entertainment.

I haven't been following this, or the school shooting or whatever. But it seems like he's trying to get them to pile on so much shit into the bill that it doesn't stand a chance to pass, or the supreme court will kill it. Basically, he's playing them.

Trump: "I don't want mentally ill people to have guns"
Also Trump: "I'm going to repeal Obama's ban on mentally ill people to have guns."

Can someone just type out what kinds of guns count as "assault weapons"? (((da​tamin​ing)))

lol it's a containment thread for shills

Genital warts are a sexually transmitted infection caused by certain types of human papillomavirus (HPV). They are generally pink in color and project out from the surface of the skin. Usually they cause few symptoms, but can occasionally be painful.Typically they appear one to eight months following exposure. Warts are the most easily recognized symptom of genital HPV infection.

HPV types 6 and 11 are the typical cause of genital warts. It is spread through direct skin-to-skin contact, usually during oral, genital, or anal sex with an infected partner. Diagnosis is generally based on symptoms and can be confirmed by biopsy. The types of HPV that cause cancer are not the same as those that cause warts.

Some HPV vaccines can prevent genital warts as may condoms. Treatment options include creams such as podophyllin, imiquimod, and trichloroacetic acid. Cryotherapy or surgery may also be an option. After treatment warts often resolve within 6 months. Without treatment, in up to a third of cases they resolve on their own.

About 1% of people in the United States have genital warts. Many people, however, are infected and do not have symptoms. Without vaccination nearly all sexually active people will get some type of HPV at one point in their lives. The disease has been known at least since the time of Hippocrates in 300 BC…

capitalists love jews, they share the same religion