WHY ARENT WE TALKING ABOUT THIS

archive.is/vYDzH
archive.is/t4VgD

The cucked RNC has WITHDRAWN SUPPORT from the emperor and revealed their plan to crash his campaign all along over something stupid.

What is out next move, Holla Forums? People are even saying Pence might change sides and go with the RNC. It looks like the RNC was cucked all along and plans to hand the election to Hillary Clinton. The emperor NEEDS OUR HELP. What can we do, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EryLI
archive.is/TPxnd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This whole fuss over some remarks from a decade ago feels pretty made up, doesn't it.

Not surprising.

It absolutely does. Its like everyone was prepared for this and is feigning an overreaction planned by the MSM

Delete this!

What did you expect?

It's totally planned. They've had this for a long time and have been waiting to drop it. I guess that explains why Hillary looked so smug in the first debate despite looking mostly inadequate.

Also "muh second amendment," just saying, not suggesting anything at all.

DEJA VU
E
J
A

V
U

Dump that faggot Pence and go with the tired watermelon doctor.

Can't they really fake a controversy something important hurt feelings?

*about something more important than hurt feelings

The RNC has been pissed ever since Jeb got his campaign destroyed. It was supposed to be Clinton vs. Jeb, but the voters actually decided to vote and change that.

It is my sincere belief that the RNC is completely comfortable being a regional party, and Mittens took a dive against Obama. The RNC is simply too cucked to understand that the DNC is going to use amnesty as a means to create a permanent majority of one party rule. Or maybe they don't care, and this has been the plan all along.

Have you noticed how the RNC has been becoming more and more like the DNC for years now? One party rule has always been the goal, and if they can make gun ownership illegal they will be able to rule completely.

Seriously. I've seen ads from Clintron containing other lewd audio clips from Trump, although not quite as bad as this one. Still, no one who was paying attention before should be outraged now. This smells funny for sure.

Well said. The GOP can either start promoting the interests of its constituents or burn. I'm not sure which would suit me most.

Trump extends far beyond Holla Forums if they drop him now they are going to burn themselves….

But what I don't understand is why they seem to eager to self-destruct. I don't want to believe that the RNC is on the DNC payroll, but it sure looks like it.

RNC isn't on the payroll of DNC, but they sure are on the payroll of the same people.

They don't want to. They want this to end "peacefully" by having yet another mittromney replace Trump as a status quo candidate.

But as we know, the both parties are just different sides of the same shekel₪ so if nothing else works, they'll crash the system rather than have a goy take control of it.

that's why

Erick "max cuck" erickson

kikes

That's why we're not talking about this.

Yea. Told my mother that this felt manufactured and she, a boomer who was for most of her life brainwashed, agreed. Most people aren't buying this shit anymore

He's called Dr Ben Carson.

He's stood by Trump with determination most pollacks will only ever desire to achieve.

If anyone can ever be called an honorary aryan, it's him.

He's earned his name.

He doesn't have to go back.

This, as was said at the start of the Trump campaign, the RNC would rather lose to a status quo maintaining Democrat than win with Trump.

TRUMP/CARSON

nice picture by the way

Jeb! and Hillary had the same corporate backers:

Hillary Clinton’s Mega-Donors Are Also Funding Jeb Bush
archive.is/EryLI

Here’s Why These Donors Gave to Both Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush
archive.is/TPxnd

Grandpa Bush says he will vote for Hillary a few weeks ago.

Billy Bush – Jeb!'s cousin – was the one who made that tape 11 years ago.

The Washington Post obtains the tape. How? We don't know but you can bet Billy Bush had something to do with it.

Now Paul Ryan – Romney's VP choice - and the RNC + many cuckservatives are trying to stab Donald Trump in the back because they would rather have Hillary Clinton in the White House than a man who can't be bought and whose agenda goes against their globalist masters.

They're afraid of Donald Trump because they know he could crash their little system and expose their game. Doesn't mean he will but he could.

We nee to make clear that by ballots or by bullets, people will see Trump elected. The RNC act this way because they think they can get away with it.

This is part of Trump's master plan. 5D chess.

Now Trump can purge both the democrats and republicans using his dirt. NOTHING STOPS HIM ANY LONGER, HE IS PREPARING FOR AFTER HE HAS WON EVEN NOW!

need a list with all the (((journalists)))

COUNT OUR BALLOTS OR COUNT OUR BULLETS

They are going all in. There is no going back now. You've got some answers already ITT, but I just want to say: it's happening.

The current year of the cock will soon be upon us, and it's going to be magnificent.

TBH this is planned between trump and rnc fits his outsider narrative just the voters now its a underdog narrative. Wouldn't be surprised if all the unendorsed still use the electoral vote on trump feign disgust one more time and retire with the money he gave them to act out.

Don't know about the rest of this but you seriously underestimate the level of popularity of Obama back then. Also, Bush stink was still all over the White House and Romney was too much like Bush to get very far. Mitt didn't have a chance in hell.

NO MORE BUSHES
NO MORE CLINTONS

didn't he give the RNC 20% of his donations for their down-ticket races?

I looked at the pic and thought to myself "damn, that's a fat cat". Then I read the post and it fitted in real well.

I'm voting Independent down ballot and I'd urge you all to do the same, unless you have found a fucking unicorn an uncucked Republican that isn't named Trump on your ballot.

Romney didn't even try. It's simple. Attack, attack, attack. Instead he did what all cuckservatives do. Fold.

why are you posting such a boring edit?