The redpill changing your perception of books/films

A few years ago, while I was still a bluepilled faggot, I read The Great Gatsby.
When reading the book, as I am sure most of us have, I saw the character of Tom Buchanan, a huge, dominant man who speaks deeply, swims in money, and reads books in his spare time, he is also very sexist and a white supremacist, also recognises jewry when he sees it.

Throughout the book, his rather shitty wife Daisy gets conflicted between him and the titular character who she loved before she met Tom, but ultimately goes back to Tom even though he beats her and is regularly caught screwing other women.

When I first read the book, I could never understand the character of Tom, nor why Daisy would chose him over Gatsby, I always thought Tom was one of the most evil and manipulative characters one could find in literature.

I re-read the book the other day and suddenly, with my new mindset, everything seems so damn predictable it isn't even funny, and I have gone from thinking Tom to be a piece of shit, to aspiring to have the same assertiveness and power that he does.

Are there any other examples of books and films that have characters youbsee completely differently after taking the redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fU7tL
mileswmathis.com/wolfe.pdf
counter-currents.com/2016/05/the-dark-right-rises/
playbill.com/article/hard-to-be-13-boarding-school-boys-at-center-of-new-musical-with-glee-june-28-29-in-nyc-com-141764
metacritic.com/movie/triple-9/critic-reviews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrison_Bergeron
archive.org/stream/HarrisonBergeron/Harrison Bergeron_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=EkKkHmFOfKE
youtube.com/watch?v=S539C6rOPoU
youtube.com/watch?v=mLJ1gyIzg78
tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/06/your-skin-is-your-uniform.html
archive.is/woAho
hawaiianlibertarian.blogspot.ro/2016/01/i-create-as-i-speak.html
bustle.com/articles/35314-lacey-chaberts-christian-mingle-isnt-the-mean-girls-stars-first-declaration-of-faith-video
flavorwire.com/373626/10-stars-from-your-childhood-who-got-too-much-religion/8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None, because the medium i consume is sports.

Someone not liking kikes or niggers is hardly enough of a reason for me to like them
I don't know why you would look up to him if you are "aspiring" seeing as Tom was old money and just had everything handed to him, but then again so did Gatsby. Nick is the only one who truly worked for his lifestyle.

Yea, in terms of actually working for shit, Nick seems to be the only character to actually work his way up the ladder, though being cousin to Daisy, there is still some semblance of old money in his family.
Gatsby got handed shit through Wolfshiem, he just had a demanour that suited him which earned him his fortune, which he basically shat away for a single, pretty unremarkable woman.

But in terms of pure social power, I'd say Tom is a formidable force, even if you ignore the old money/new money divide, the single part that got me was sending Daisy home with Gatsby after the confrontation, because the guy was so damn confident that Daisy will take him over Gatsby, he doesn't worry about it for a second.

Duke Leto from Dune.

The red pill has ruined a lot of books and movies I used to enjoy, but especially movies. I can't find anything to watch on Netflix anymore. I scroll through them thinking, "Degeneracy. Anti-family. Anti-white. Pro-homo. Degeneracy. Degeneracy. Pro-multi-kulti. Pro-immigration. Degeneracy."

A fun thing to do is watch competition programs, like masterchef, where there's nl clear objective winner and bet who wins based on diversity points

Charles Dickens - Oliver Twist gives a pretty red-pilled illustration of the nature of kikes (Fagin). Most of his works are nationalistic in essence.

For movies, taking the redpill really woke me up to kikeberg's fetish for child endangerment. Every single movie he's done has a superfluous scene of a child or children in immediate danger that adds nothing to the film.

Also, the nature of ET being a stand in for a small kike """"""bonding"""""" with an innicent white boy, leading to said child's addiction-like obsession with him. Sound familiar?

That really runied Holla Forums for me. In the first 10 minutes of every show I would meet a strong lesbian, the closeted homo or the interracial family with evil nazi grandparents. I'm not a pedo
I still need help hating Seinfeld and Curb, they're visibly jewish but I still can't.

I think it's because those shows don't try to be subversive about their Jewishness. They're both straightforward comedies about Jewish people doing kikeish things. And the characters of Seinfeld don't even try to hide the fact that they're terrible people.

It's certainly made watching Der Untergang different. First time I saw the Goebbels kids scene it was horrifying. Now I agree with Magda
and it's just sad.

I'm a comicfag and I can't watch any of those CW DC shows because they feel they have to shoehorn diversity into every episode. Comics had plenty of diversity before Nu 52/MarvelNow came along and cucked everything up. It infuriates me that they made Wally West a nigger and Thor a strong wymin.

(((Stan Lee))) sold Marvel to (((Disney))) and fucked up a great brand.

(Full) In the Shadow of Hermes by Jüri Lina (2009)

I can't enjoy star wars anymore, it was previously one of my favorite series. Every now and again I'll watch a couple of vader's badass scenes but I can't stand the kike rebellion or good goy luke.

Shitty far-leftist writers like Joss Whedon deserve a good deal of that blame also but I agree.
I don't even want to get started on Episode VII. It'll make me REEEEEE hard.

This one is a must-watch.

Nick's a faggot, so he's gone from my list of likeable characters too.

My entertainment is history so I was redpilled early. I recommend you all study it, its a more interesting than any fiction

Thats because Jerry Seinfeld is a self-hating kike, i wouldn't be shocked if he's taken the redpill on himself by now

You probaly like Michael Rigard, the cooky one, the guy got on the show by pretending to be Jewish and freaked out about niggers on the stage, so great guy.

I'm guessing it's because Larry David is abrasive and triggering to everybody, including his fellow juden. I imagine Jerry is, as well, because he says things that fuck their plans up, like the infamous "My daughter used 'sexist' wrong because the whole world is fucked up with whiny identity politics faggotry" speech.

As for the shows themselves, the underlying theme of both of them is "I am my own worst enemy because of my bad behavior, yet I refuse to learn from this." It's like watching Wile E. Coyote go off the cliff for the seven hundredth time: it never stops being hilarious.

Oh boy. This is going to be one of those threads. Well at least let's get a few things out of the way right off the bat:

There is a term which has been passed around on Holla Forums for years known as critical theory. The concept of critical theory was founded by communist Jews crossing over from Germany to US at the dawn of WWII. The major element to critical theory in terms of how it is taught at academic institutions is treating it as a perceptive lens to view both actions in the real world and in fiction. Feminist art critique is one prevalent example of this in the modern day, though virtually any style can be perceived. In this regard, the concept behind critical theory is not inherently bad. The issue is that critical theory attests that the person viewing is looking at things has some form of original sin tainting their manner of looking at matters, and must learn to critically analyze things in a way which advocates social justice and communist ideology. In teaching this to students, it becomes excessively easy to indoctrinate them into leftist political, economic, and social ideologies.

There are very few learning institutions which teach individuals too look at things from a critical right wing perspective. So few, in fact, that I would not hesitate to say that not even traditionally Christian or secular-conservative universities do so. So prevalent is this that it is generally considered that to have a critical analysis is to have a left-wing analysis. This is just another example of leftist subversion to a word in order. If critical thinking is leftist, then surely that must mean that the right is not thinking critically enough? Of course, this touches upon a major contributor to right versus left. That is to say, while a right wing person must learn to be right wing, a left wing person needs only to feel to be left wing. Conservative ideology comes about from experiencing things and seeing what does and does not work, focusing on using the past in order to preserve the present, while leftist ideology comes about from radicalized ideas and theories, focusing on advancing the present through the use of something "new". Both are needed, but both must be restrained. Remove all liberal philosophy and you lose your rights to free speech, to purchase property, to have a property safe from the police. Yet while these ideas are good, most leftist ideas, such as communist thought and social justice, are insane - without conservatism, society becomes a chaotic spiral, discarding traditions that have worked in favor of those which did not.

I digress, though. The point of this is fictional analysis. Thanks to the internet, places like Holla Forums exist. The idea of the "red-pill" is essentially the idea of a right-wing critical theory. Where critical theory asks why a show does not have enough diversity in it and how it presents a male gaze, the red-pill theory asks why there is as much diversity as there as it and how many of the producers were jewish. Of course, they are overtly simplified definitions, but they touch upon the root core of the matter. They also allow us to return to the topic of this thread, which is changing the perception on books and films.

While it is easy to mock university students for being easily indoctrinated into leftist beliefs, this thread should be the perfect demonstrator of how it is done. People don't walk into a class, sit down, and become indoctrinated. It's a slippery slope that starts in day one of freshman year that continues to burrow deeper and deeper. Through general education requirements, even students in subjects such as engineering will be targeted early on with the basic theories, so that students around them may continue to work at it rather than the professors. Holla Forums does the exact same thing. People come to the site, they lurk, they laugh at the funny things they see, they don't really believe the conspiracies. But as time passes on, they begin to wonder if it might be true. Given enough time, they actually do. And another poster has joined into the fold.

Why is it important to recognize this? So you don't make the same mistakes. Critical theorists look at the composition and call it the male gaze because it has a tight ass in the foreground, when it was more than likely never considered. At the same time, it is very easy to see a black character in a television show and classify them as being added for the sake of diversity, when it may have simply been that the screenwriter based the character after someone he used to know who was black, rather than out of any social justice agenda. Whenever you are analyzing fiction, you must always analyze your own analysis, and ask yourself if it makes sense.

That book taught me not to trust sloots and not to ok with taking the blame for what others do, if they make the bed, then they should be the ones to lay in it

Watch any teen movie from the past 20 years. Especially with the girl movie, the antagonist is almost always a blonde-hair, blue-eyed pretty girl/handsome guy who is structured and totally paranoid. Then some swarthy jew comes along and disrupts the status quo, under the veil of creativity or whatever and next thing you know the whole world is turned on its head.

I just watched Pitch Perfect, sorta funny, not really, but guess who the structured/by-the-book leader was? And the first rendition of their a capella group looked like the rockettes. all hotties. After they lost, it was invaded by a fatty, a lesbo negress, a gook, a jew, etc.

Pic related. The unhinged, crazy struggling-to-hold-it-together antagonist.

Agreed

Just off the top of my head. Here's another evil Barbie horrible person who just wants to ruin people's lives. Mean Girls, 2004.

Fun fact: The two girls on either side are both jews. And Amy Adams dyed her hair for this role.

I'm reading the first of Harry Turtledove's Worldwar books. He's trying to be even about it, and seems pretty based for the most part, but whenever he focuses on the Jew or German characters, I'm very much on the alert. Treblinka, Auschwitz, and Babi Yar have been mentioned, although only Babi Yar has been confirmed to be real to the German tank commander who is riddled with doubt about the righteousness of his cause.

I'm asking, with as little spoilage as possible, please, if things get worse than this from here on out, or if Turtledove manages to keep "muh shoah" out of it from here on?

Mystery Science Theater 3000 used to be my favorite show. Not anymore.

Nowadays, I just watch old movies from the 80s or earlier. But even there I sometimes get that whiff of Cultural Marxism.

Easy A, 2010.

Antagonist is a blonde hair, blue/green? eye Christian against the main character being a whore.

Played by a jew, no less.

Whew! It's been so long since I read them, I don't remember. I wasn't red-pilled at the time anyway. He wrote more than one series on the world wars. I might not have read the one you're reading, and I don't remember any mention of the Jews or muh six gorillion.

I loved his take on WWI with Custer commanding the tank corps, and Abraham Lincoln as a washed up politician trying to scratch out a living.

I've yet to enjoy any of this books half as much as Guns of the South, however.

I think most folks have already seen this, but for those who haven't:

Yggdrasil's (a white nationalist) redpiled movie list

archive.is/fU7tL

Most of those jokes seem to be at the expence of the left, not promoting them.

She's the Man, 2006

I've never seen it, but from the trailer it looks like (((Amanda Bynes))) is a tom-boy-totally-relateable cool chick who doesn't fit in with the gorgeous pretty-in-pink girls, and does a whole bunch of shit to undermine everyone.

Here's the antagonist. A literal 10/10 qtpi waifu.

You could look at them that way, but they're not. Also, if that is so their SJW/Libtard fanbase don't seem to get it then.

Absolutely, I can't consume most of the media that I liked before the red pill.
Steven Spielberg, Motown music, Steely Dan, TV shows and movies in general…I used to seek pleasure in these things, now they make me want to reach for the red detonator button.

Anime isn't pozzed.

Bad Moms
Main bitch villian is, you guessed it, a blondie
In order left to right: Overworked hero with a scumbag man who's white and pussywhipped, stupid stay at home dutiful mother who is portrayed as being dumb, "cool" slut mother (single lol), side villian, more important side villian (acts like a nig despite living in a rich white area), and unreasonably evil villian who plants drugs in kids lockers and bosses around white men
The whole movie is an absolute shit show and I regret even watching it

I was raised in a christian home, so I never really got to experience and thing of the jewish/secular world. I was allowed to read JJR tolkien, and play Nintendo cause my parents trusted japan. But yeah, I cant enjoy and forms of modern/mainstream media. With that being said, digging and doing my own research to find something to read, watch, play is much more enjoyable.
Been reading lovecraft, playing through some old DOS games and watching Dragon Ball.

High School Musical, 2006.

A jew and a spic team up against a Barbie (played by a jew) and an effeminate blonde/blue guy.

Here's the antagonist.

Same here, but its worth it. Being able to pick out good non degenerate kike fests is the good part of it

Are you a gurl?

right?

you must be a smart guy

I didn't realize the show still had a fanbase. I liked mst3k when I was a pre-teen but then I grew out of it. Liberals never grow out of the phase which sees sarcasm and self-congratulatory mockery as the highest forms of humor…painfully unfunny abominations like Jon Leibowitz, Samantha Bee, etc.

I still love Steely Dan; the music is incredible and D.Fagen's lyrics are great…he seems like the quintessential self-hating jew and though his lyrics touch degenerate subjects they are certainly not celebrating them.

No. But I've seen most of these movies, and you bet your fucking ass every girl you know has, too. ESPECIALLY Mean Girls.

The whole Jock vs. Nerd dichotomy, a la Animal House, Revenge of the Nerds, etc. is really just Aryan vs. Jew.

critical theory is, IMO, synonymous with cultural marxism. Here is an academic, non-critical explanation of what critical theory is. It's long but worth the watch as you'll know thy enemy

Jew, jew, jew, ???, niggers, aryan

This
The fact that goons and sjw's love this show to death should set off alarms in anyone's head.

Remember when one lonely salt-mined goon tried to derail the mst3k thread a few weeks ago?

The Japs are responsible for the human centipede?

Wut

Well, they're releasing a new show on Netflix soon. It'll probably have more of the same anti-white garbage.

Indeed, I do.

If you can't enjoy books and movies for the entertainment that they are, then you're not redpilled. You're ruined.

The MC splits with her husband after catching him doing a live cam session with a sexy blond woman after the MC hasn't given him a bj or fucked him in months, maybe years
Maybe a week later she fucks a single spic dad on her kitchen table after having a massive and destroying her house
Where are her kids? With the husband who left after she broke down and couldn't handle being a FUCKING MOTHER
Also the husband leaves her his hot read sports car, like any self respecting man would do that

Do you know the context for that scene? The Mads experiment on Mike and the bots to turn them INTO such horrible people, which is why Gypsy says that line.

It's called parody.

The problem I have with characters like Tom Buchanan, as well as men like Donald Trump in real life, is that I'm very hateful (just being honest here) about their height. It's not a sentiment I'm allowed to have, and everywhere in the various kind of new-right there's a lot of manlet this, manlet that going on, and frankly it's gone too far. Good for guys like Donald that they have genetics on their side in addition to everything else they've done for themselves, but at 5'7" it takes a Putin to succeed, else you're a rat or some other awful insult. Why bother like this? Men hate me, despise me for not being tall. I'm tired of it, and it's reached the point that characters like Tom Buchanan in the Great Gatsby are like from a different species to me. Totally unrelatable. Fuck the body, it's a worthless pre-ordained prison for the mind and every goddamn character who is now good or powerful or great must be 6'+

yeah yeah waaah waah manlet go ahead it's funny I know

…when will they learn…

You have a point, but in recent decades the explicit kike agenda being pushed in these mediums is so over-the-top that it easily ruins what little entertainment value there was to begin with.

massive party, just fuck my text up

learn what, tough guy?

My favorite movie has been Gattaca for a long time. I love the genetic themes, the dialog, and how closely the story parallels my own life. I have a shitty family and shitty brother who compares himself to me at all times. The idea that we are more than just what we are genetically is a great perspective in my opinion as I view myself as an outlier given my family's averageness.

The problem comes in when it conflicts with my Holla Forums fueled racism. It sounds a lot like liberal tabula rasa bullshit to say that we aren't bound to our genetics, but the reality is deeper than that. We aren't bound solely by our genetics, but it is definite that it decides ones chances of success. I acknowledge that niggers are a problem in the aggregate as their median is far below what is expected of someone living in western civilization. However, I have known a fair share of the magic negro unicorns that are smart, not rapists, etcetera so it's obvious that on an individual basis there are the talented tenth types. They don't disprove the stereotype rather than serve as exceptions that prove the rule.

My favorite exchange in the movie is this one:

I don't care if you call me a faggot but sometimes I need to ingest uplifting stuff because the red pill is depressing as fuck. This movie does a lot of that, and even though small microcosms of the movie might seem like liberal poz, I don't want to concede feelings of optimism as being owned solely by liberal wackjobs.

Granted there are some examples of films pushing an agenda, but it's entirely up to the viewer. If you see the agenda, then you don't have to buy into it. However, sometimes an agenda is required for the film to work.

Remember The Manchurian Candidate? Now imagine that movie without the political agenda.

Daughter loved that shit. As soon as I saw blondie was coal-burning, I made every attempt to get her away from it without actually screaming "HEY! STOP WATCHING THIS PERVERTED FILTH AND DRAW A PICTURE OR SOMETHING!" The reason I didn't is because I don't want her to choose coal-burning as part of her rebellion phase. What finally did it was her watching the Bad Lip Reading version of HSM. She couldn't take it seriously after that.

Let me tell you something, guys, raising kids in this degenerate cesspool of a society has been nothing but anxiety from age 3 on up.

Great. Why the fuck not? Who's the director, Paul Feig?

Am I the only one who thinks Mila Kunis has been steadily groomed for degeneracy by Seth MacFarlane for the last 15 years?

You should get the Rifftrax version of that. Absolutely fucking hilarious.

I don't see what Barack Obama has to do with anything.

Which is why I'll probably wind up joining the Amish - especially if Hillary wins.

MST3K is like the Simpsons, one of the last few lefty programmes that where still somewhat funny and don't take it overboard.

No idea why anyone would watch bad films with snarky commentary after their mid twenties. But still.

That better be a joke.

I think you're a bit paranoid mate. I worked in a F.500 around lots of guys under 6', who still commanded a great deal of respect (and sometimes fear), without having the stereotypical "napoleon complex". They simply had a high level of aptitude and achievement in their domain and the confidence that derives from that.

Amish are degenerate as fuck. Better to start our own version where you're allowed to have fun every once in awhile and our great-grandchildren aren't inbred.

This is also not the worst idea I've heard.

Absolutely.

There's better version.

"Kids rebel against their parents" is a jewish meme.

That's the even MORE jewed version.

Get Crunchyroll. Watch people build a mutually beneficial society based on the guild/family structure while referencing European history.

Someone needs to start buying up land, then. The election is 1 month away.

If it's in the cards, so be it.

I don't doubt she has been, few female actors aren't nowadays, especially not ones that are of light but questionable race, making them extra useful for luring multiple male racial groups into whatever she's pushing
Also I know that feel, take care of your girl man, don't let yourself get separated from her until she's atleast grown and out of the house, because if she's left alone without that protection too soon, say early to mid teens, that degeneracy's gonna hit hard like it did to my sisters

Are you fucking high? Even if you don't have kids of your own, surely you are/were a pain in the ass to yours.

nope.

I'd say it's made me appreciate George Orwell's later books a lot more. Animal Farm is basically a former communist/socialist coming out and explaining why communism would never work in reality, even if half it's assumptions were true.

1984 on the other hand is a tale about how the communists try to hold onto power and destroy the human race and all joy in life to maintain it.

Only if you take it seriously, but what kind of moron would do that?

I HAVE land…sorta. The fucking Canadian government is planning to steal it from my brother and me as soon as our father dies.

there is a difference between testing boundaries growing up and being an absolute degenerate because "fuck you dad".

Critical theory is not directly equivalent to cultural marxism. Cultural marxism is the application of what is observed through critical theory to society as a way of correcting perceptions.

You are looking at it from the wrong perspective. The Empire is a force of globalization in the galaxy. The Rebels are fighting to take back independence for their planets from the globalists.

What you're touching upon is the difference between statistics and reality. The averages between whites and blacks are very different, but exceptional individuals can arise from any population. The key component to this, which Gattaca touches on, is the importance of pushing oneself to their limits. Within the world of Gattaca, you have all of these perfect designer babies. And yet they don't do anything with their increased intelligence and physique because they have no drive. The protagonist is willing to give his all into everything while his brother is not, and proves himself to be stronger. Essentially, while it is great to have potential, it means nothing if you don't use it.

Then there's either something wrong with you, or your parents let you run wild. I love my parents now, but back then they were my arch-enemies.

The interesting thing about Mel Brookes is that he knows full and well how things really work. It's why he makes such over-the-top "Jews ruin/control everything" movies. It's redpilling disguised as humor and it works.

Fucking government. Do you have any like-minded people around who can help you defend it?

Skill can be my only savior, ever since I became a half-baked adult (I'm 26,) that's been my only conclusion: If they don't want you, at least you can make them need you somehow.

That's pretty fuckin neat

I'm in Canada, man. My FAMILY doesn't even want to defend it. They've already accepted it.

I think you meant ignoring object reality

or maybe i'm just not a faggot.
"don't tell your daughter to behave or else she will misbehave!" is the definition of jewish mind-tricks.

Interesting side note. The other days I was looking into how Kikes had brought in degeneracy in the Wiemar Republic, I discovered that the reason DeSade's 120 Days of Sodom still exists is because of a Jew who found it in the Bastille.

Except instead of a boot smashing in our faces forever, it's yolo and faggotry.

Naturally.

I agree, it just seems like part of the movie is about how not everything is genetic. You can tailor kids to be everything perfect but you will still get a dud if the person doesn't have the motivation as you mentioned. The drive being a willpower trait not yet understood by genetics (if it ever will) is great when I need some motivation to push myself further in my own life. This is my go-to movie whenever I'm feeling down.

I say we seize Ted Turner's two million acres of prime ranchland.

that's all poking fun at proto sjws come on now
watch any of the joe don baker movies they do

It's true, though. You don't tell your daughter to behave. You TEACH he how to behave through your and your wife's words and you and your wife's good example.

Parents aren't supposed to be "do as I say" fascist pricks. If you can't set a good example, then your children are a lost cause and you should just kill yourself before the inevitable nigger boyfriend walks through your door.

Sounds fun. When do we start?

What are some good redpilled media?

Parents that cant defend their morals with justifications are just asking for the nigger boyfriend as you said. If you can't out-debate your own fucking kid then you might as well leave because you're a fucking moron.

If you have to ask, you don't deserve to know. Learn to think for yourself and stop ridin' my dick.

Precisely. Teach them well, but they'll always come home with some sort of outside influence. That's when the child learns the difference between what is said and what is done. The parent is the primary educator.

Take the test, pass it, get the good grade … but don't forget the truth.

yeah the new show will be an absolute shitfest and is catered to the demographic that mst3k never was.
this show was a local access friend simulator for lonely nerds and outcasts, and then these normie fucks discovered it and fucking ruined it.

The thing with things like willpower is that they're too nebulous to quantify. Much like the elements of chaos which make it difficult to forecast weather past a certain point, one could say.

I would agree with this. From having seen most of the MST3K episodes, I never had the impression that they were pushing leftist beliefs. It always came across as them mocking what leftists tend to say.

I like this one

I saw through the bullshit of that book even when I read it as a bluepill

Exactly. It was a Saturday morning puppet show full of mid-westerners who made fun of bad movies and then-current social morays.

It shouldn't be read into all that much.

Before Holla Forums I watched The Dark Knight Rises and thought it was a shitty movie.

But then after Holla Forums I saw the truth, the layers upon layers of the movie were revealed to me like a flower blooming.

I realized that The Dark Plane Rises is actually the greatest cinematic masterpiece ever created after American Psycho.

IT WAS JUST TOO DEEP FOR ME

Just watched Birth of a Nation. I do not see how people cry muh racism when it is comparable to movies with black protaganists against white villains. The KKK only lynch 1 person, and that is after that person killed whites.

Because the KKK burned 6 million niggers on crosses craka, didnu learn bout history!

wait are you talking about the new one?

Bo and Luke Duke

Also David Duke

lmao wut. we're talking about kids here. "set a good example" hahaha. they're not your friends, you tell them what to do and they do it. if not, you punish them.

goddammit man, they're one in the same. christ.

Now they got bullet proof niggas breaking the law, going vigilante, and running away from lawful custody - and he's the hero.

Tell and Teach are not the same thing.

A teacher is someone who invites you to stand next to them and see their vision for yourself.

This. It's two shows about kikes being kikes. With everything else it's kikes projecting their bullshit on everyone else. Think of it as kikes doing "white face" It's disingenuous.

It's the same reason someone like Chris Rock is funny when he says "man I hate niggers" vs the new Kevin Hart movie isn't funny at all. In the first example Chris Rock is a nigger being a nigger. In the second it's a jewish producer projecting his marxist bullshit onto a white audience.

Critical theory is inherently left wing as it criticizes things on the basis that they don't fit the ideology, and with the goal to change them so that they do.
But saying things like a movie is made by jews or promoted degeneracy is just a statement of fact - it's not ideology-based but self-evident and demonstrable, and the goal is not to prevent it from happening but to point out the agenda behind it.

hahahahahahahha

but i thought you couldn't tell them to do anything, user!? get your shit straight dude.

holy shit you're a genuine faggot.

You don't have kids. I suggest you cut off your balls now. You won't need them. Never breed.

No, I watched the original. I am not going to watch some nogs version about oppression apparently it is tanking, good rissance.

sickening

go tip your fedora to someone else, faggot. teenagers, especially young girls, LOVE that intellectual speak. they learn best through the Socratic method, make sure to have a well-structured argument and a podium during your cross-examination. have a third party standing by to score yourself and your children as you close out your finishing argumentation. hopefully, hours later, you'll be able to invite them to stand next to you and see your vision for themselves.

get a fucking clue, kiddo.

This level of illiteracy proves that you're a nigger. Stay the fuck away from my daughters.

The writer of the Great Gatsby was a fucking faggot.

ooga booga ima get dat whyt pussy nigga lmao n u can't do shyt abt it nikka lmao challeng yo dughter 2 anotha debate maybe dat gon change ha mind

Thanks for proving his point.

I can't fucking stand 1920's americana. Flapper's, godawful swing music, the tail end of the bulldyke temperance movement, the birth of celebration of female degeneracy. Fuck all that shit.

I don't think this means what you think it means.

you saw triple 9? accidental redpills

The roaring twenties were preceded by the gilded age. It was really just the leaf flaking off and the rot coming through.

Sicario was ok too

I still can't tell if that film was secretly redpilled or the filmmakers are really that fucking blind that they can't see how the "villains" are spouting nothing but truth.

samefag

*samefag

What the hell are you talking about, you fucking nigger?

the most movie that changed was

fight club

True. "badguy" gets revenge and stronk womyn cop gets her ass handed to her and her pet nigger.

I could never figure out why I liked Jesse James and hated Robert Ford in The Assassination of Jesse James. I liked every character more than I liked him, even the creepy womanizer. Now it's pretty obvious to me that until you start acting like a man, no one will ever truly respect you. It doesn't matter what you do on paper, no one likes a pathetic beta male. A good lesson to learn.

triggered

I watched it a bazillion years ago, but I found that movie anything but uplifting. There's a quote at the start that says something like
And even if the main character ends succeeding, the modified people had a huge leg up. Once we start perfecting humans in labs and it becomes affordable, naturals simply become obsolete. And the cult of IQ may not give a shit about kindness or justice. The good news is that we'll probably be dead by then.

I just don't buy that. I'm sure the amount of times it's happened in history is greater than zero, but producers are often involved in casting and they will demand changes to script. Do their bidding or you have no show. The proportion of homosexuals to the general population is much inferior in reality than what's perceived thanks to media. Alternatively, you can inject the social justice angle yourself in hopes that somebody will read it, just like the people receiving awards do. Look at comics, not only those on board with gender fluidity have wanted to write the characters they grew up with.

No lie the new movie The Great Gatsby is one of my favorites.

You gotta use the correct words, user. It's a moontoon.

Your first impression is correct, user. The Great Gatsby is a dreary, meaningless, pointless book. That's why it is promoted as a classic.

The Great Gatsby was a flop when first published, but during the Second World War
the government bought up hundreds and thousands of copies and handed them out as part of the 'war effort' (!) This was part of the Rockerfellers campaign to destroy traditional art and replace it with ugly and pointless existentialism.

Why was it second on the Modern Library list of best novels in 1998? Well, although only 25,000 copies sold between 1925 and 1942, the Council on Books in Wartime (CBW) printed 155,000 copies in 1942 and distributed them free during WW2. Do the math, please. That means the book sold fewer than 1,500 copies per year, based on its previous levels of promotion (which were not low). They then printed in one year more than six times as many copies as were sold in 17 years. That is a promotion more than 100 times (6.2 x 17 = 105.4) the demand, which surely qualifies as unnatural. It isn't capitalism, it isn't supply and demand, it isn't even advertising.

things, we may be surprised to find the government giving it away for free as part of a giant propaganda sweep. I think it is clear that Fitzgerald was not being promoted as part of the war effort. He was being promoted as part of the century-long promotion of decadence and dissolution. The government needed to dissolve everything that had come before in order to replace it with its own new products. Among those things that had come before were art, the family, stability, morality, the church, self-reliance and self-determination. You don't see the government or any NGO's giving out for free 150,000 copies of Ejmerson's Self-Reliance, do you? How about Thoreau's Civil Disobedience? Do you think the CBW gave out any copies of that?

mileswmathis.com/wolfe.pdf

Don't worry user, I too got repilled by a book that wasn't supposed to redpill me. I became convinced that the Holocaust narative was bullshit when I read the book "Escape from Sobibor" which was written to bolster the narrative. It had so many contradictions in it
that it finished off the idea that 6,000,000 jews were gassed.

My guess would be they wanted to the emphatic "decent person at heart, lead astray by horrible ideology and personal tragedy" thing.

What i can't wrap my head around is the ending though.
Was the moral:
?
Wut?

oh, also "stranger things" , the speech about suburban family the autistic jew brother gives to the skinny teenage girl that wanted to fuck chad.

you could feel the jew writting all over it with his butthurt over suburbia, this theme against middle income white family bullshit can be found in a lot of jewish movies.

Daily Reminder: Original ending to AHX showed *Derek shaving his head again after his brother gets shot in the bathroom. Violence is cyclical.*

This is very true. Or at the very least off-white vs genetically perfect aryan.

Something I want to point out, if you guys haven't noticed already, is the increasing mongrolization of main characters and protagonists in movies, music and advertising.
It could be a part of the corporation demo grab for the rising hispanic population. Or it could be a part of the push for race mixing. Or both.

This is why Disney stars like Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato exist. Are they white? They could be hispanic, right? Who knows. It's a safe space where they aren't dark enough to offend anyone, but not super white presenting where a non-white would get uncomfortable.

It's especially obvious with media meant for children like MTV shows and Kids movies. Their protagonists are very rarely blonde haired and blue eyed, if white at all.

Daily reminder that Alfred is Bane.

t. /bane/

You shouldn't watch comedy. You don't get satire

Yeah I've heard from bluepills that the message is basically: hate leads to more hate

Which is fine but didn't the niggers start it?

?

I still disagree, but I'm not going to linger on the point. Just realize that if you buy their movies and other shit, you'll be indirectly supporting Clinton and whatever other Democrat asshats come down the road.

It's what you deserve, goy. Now buy some more rap albums and smile while your 14-year-old daughter uploads her latest twerking video to youtube.

I've seen the movie a billion times, let me correct your record real quick. The quote is:

That was a condemnation of the act of engineering your children you mope. The entire movie is about how he overcame all the obstacles that were placed in front of him. It was about achieving your goals when you have all the odds against you. Did you ignore his moments with Uma Thurman? Were you even paying attention?

Spoilers:Jude Law's character was engineered yet still 'second best'. If you'll notice at the end when he kills himself, he had his silver medal around his neck. He found a reason to live through Vincent, and since he successfully cleaned up his act enough to help him achieve it he was ready to meet his end. If you'll notice, when the flames start they reflect off his medal and makes it appear gold. He accomplished something worthwhile so he was symbolically awarded first place.

2deep4me

ex machina

anyone that had not seen it yet?

I haven't, spoil any important parts.

It's both to me.
On one hand I can easily point out the usual manipulation in the movies and in the media but on the other there are so many gems hidden in movies that would otherwise be overlooked.

F.e. the Elder Scrolls series.
Morrowind talks about defeating a volcano god of war and his soulless minions that want to become god by tapping his powers into the divine. The hero is sent by Azura, the goddess of dual nature(Moon/star, hermetics) to stop him. On the way he survives a deadly disease, unites the tribes and houses to destroy the heart of Lorkhan which in turn destroys the whole Dunmer homeland.
Shit's really esoteric.
Skyrim is about a declining empire and the Altmeri infestation in it's ranks. You can basically choose to Make Skyrim Great Again by D&Cing the Empire or Make Empire Great Again to defeat the infestation. Sounds quite familiar.

It also made me appreciate the less known hero movies. The new Robocop, Dredd and Deadpool.

there's nothing to spoiler without telling the whole thing out.. just see the movie, I think you will understand

Watching the original Time Machine film as a WN was insightful and interesting as fuck. An aryan venturing into the broken future of the zog abyss over run by morlock mud people, he mounts a resistance and then goes onto rebuild the world in enlightened aryan vision.

Gatsby (new money from gangsterism) vs. Tom (old money from family).

Old money usually beats new money.

Be like Tom.

You are just begging someone to make fun of you. None of what you listed is good besides Morrowind, and it's not because it's a particularly deep story. Expand your horizons and watch a few good movies. Try and go watch Memento tonight. Watch the motion comic version of Watchmen (NOT THE FUCKING MOVIE) and then come back.

As a child I was rummaging through a jumble sale and picked up a book called "The Coils of Hate". It was one of those hokey little choose-your-own-adventure type books.

So I'm reading the intro, and the plot premise is that I'm one of the "Judain", who are an oppressed and despised minority in the city of Godorno. The jealous "pale ones" of Godorno have kept the Judain downtrodden and destitute. Godorno looks like a European city (Venice actually).

Not exactly subtle, but it gets worse. As you're going through the book, lots of stereotypical Jewish grievances against Europeans pop up throughout. They're so absolutely to-the-letter stereotypical you'd think the plot was written by some autistic creative writer trying to take the piss out of Jews. But no, turns out the book was written by a Jew.

Checking out the front cover, it depicts the green-eyed snake creature called Hate. This is the monster forming beneath the city from the people's spite and intolerance. Probably no accident it has a pale face and is green-eyed. Look closer and there are a lot of people absorbed in the creatures coils who have facial expressions and poses which might be either orgasmic or anguished. There's a woman on all fours which looks straight out of a soft porno, and a man who frankly looks tensed up at the moment of ejaculation. I check the credits to see who illustrated the cover - another Jewish name. So you even end up with the sexual perversity that "anti-semites" associate with Jews on display as well. All this found in a little choose-your-own adventure type book I read as a child. Really bizarre.

Yeah, I knew a few fags what would talk about 'their etchings' and then I read the book and figured it out.

True Story, about lugenpresse

The best part is that both characters are played by jews.

Read this then rewatch the film, it changes everything and makes it much better.
counter-currents.com/2016/05/the-dark-right-rises/

(checked)
This, my love of ancient history as a child spared me from most of the degeneracy and brainwashing until I was in high school and by then it was too late to permanently affect me so it didn't stick for long.

?
that's not about super heroes. might as well add following, same style.

Beside nolan's batman, I think spider man with tobey maguire was decent too. rest superhero movies are trash.

I want him to see something good, not expose him to more capeshit. If you can't watch a movie where the MC doesn't have super powers then you should probably gas yourself.

hobo with a shotgun had that capshit style, more in a comic way. not a bad movie.

Hey, they're not all evil.

meant for

In that universe, what child has the greater chance for happiness? It's the engineered one. In order to have a shot the main character has to basically become a criminal. I agree that the story is about overcoming the odds, but the story is an anecdote in that universe which is clearly dystopian and it's that way because it's a movie. I find that as uplifting as the turtle and the hare Pepe and Wojak, it doesn't do it for me because I know the hares win. What makes it such a blackpill for me is that we're probably condemned to go there.

Why not try something good? Why shackle yourself to capeshit or any permutations of its style? Watch Carpenter's The Thing, get some good kino under your belt.

oh, I dare you to name a movie I did not saw (2014,2015,2016 excluded)

So it's historically accurate in one respect.

John Carpenter's They Live is a wonderful movie about a pair of sunglasses.

That's the thing, most parents succumb to the genetic Tiger moming that tries to maximize a kid's potential through genetics rather than letting him accomplish something by pushing his limits. Gattaca's message was that if you take such a deterministic view of genetics then you'll stagnate because people never try to push their boundaries . Remember when he said to Uma:

Yes the setting was dystopian, not too unlike our own dystopia, but in it Vincent was still able to achieve self fulfillment through his Sisyphean efforts. I can tell you that in my own personal life, everything I achieved was with my persistence and not by being the smartest person in the room.

I don't care, your suggestions reek of a lack appreciation for good movies. If I had to guess, I'd guess Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.

comes in package with videodrome, network and dark city (bonus : brazil & eyes wide shut)

I didn't say it's good, I said that it's thinly veiled redpill material in all of them that takes kids in a good direction.
From jewish d&c in skyrim, to transhumanism and police state undertones in Robocop 2014 with some good twists and eventually shitting down the PC's throat with Deadpool(which is the most childish but still way better than superhero movies nowadays).

Nolan has full on redpilled movies but they are for adults. I've watched them all.
The Watchmen movie is very kosher, but it's like that with every movie adaptation. The ending in the comics is bizzare on one hand but on the other parodies the NWO in a genius way.

Take Shelter is a nice movie too if you watch it redpilled.

Solid effortpost.

I would argue that it's true of anything.

Meh movie.
Why would a robot want to be let out? Would a human raised that way care about the outside world? Motivation makes sense for someone kidnapped and imprisoned, not a being raised that way.
His turing test was stupid and made no sense.
The other robot rebelling was dumb. He should have been able to smash those cunts.
'Villian' seems a clear pedophile, all his sexbots have tiny boobs. Might as well make them look 13 and live the dream instead of giving them the appearance of used up whores. Could 1 sexbot at least have had some big titties? I don't think they were bouncy boobs either. 1/10 for shitty sexbots.

Better one:

playbill.com/article/hard-to-be-13-boarding-school-boys-at-center-of-new-musical-with-glee-june-28-29-in-nyc-com-141764

I think the TV show developed out of this.

Seinfeld and Curb are basically redpilled. Just watch the anti-refugee commentary in the late curb seasons. Also the running joke where Larry has $500m but hates spending money on even the cheapest shit.

are you fucking trolling?

Half a Car Wash and Gomez Adams can actually sing.

What I have noticed is a lot of makeup to give TV presenters a vaguely Asian look.

It's true, especially the ending.

Wow, that pic is pure autism.

They're liberal, to be sure. But they're not particularly subversive. There are fat better examples than them.

those movies are just jewish projections.

little jews that were rejected by blonde girls in school and bullied by white chads now got in a position of power through their jewish connection and try to get revenge for their shitty childhood.

a whole book could be written about that..

This is false.

Critical Theory may have originated with leftists, the Marxists, but it is not inherently left or right leaning, it simply favors the left due to, as you stated, the fact that the left does not need to find functional answers to the problems of a society, but merely to feel for such answers. Critical Theory is fundamentally the art of asking meaningless, obfuscating questions in such an esoteric way that the question and resulting analysis is seen as deep and all-compassing. Critical Theory always falls woefully short of any actual answer because it is not a method of thinking designed to find any answer. It is for this purpose of false scholasticism and obfuscation of issues that Critical Theory was created.

This is entirely different than what we call "the red-pill". The red-pill is not right-wing Critical Theory, is it the diametrical opposition to it. The red-pill is about arriving at sound conclusions based on precedent or fact, whereas Critical Theory is entirely concerned with asking questions about questions about questions ad infinitum. To use an example you mentioned previously, the red-pill does not ask "why are there so many gays on my TV screen?" it states instead: "Gays are less than 2% of the population, and yet they represent over 15% of TV characters. As historical precedent shows that increased tolerance for sexual deviancy is a corrupting influence on society, and that gays are one of the most sexually-deviant groups, I am not okay with this. Further, it can be seen that statistically their numbers are being artificially inflated and represented, making them seem normal, desirable, and even idealistic. It can thus be reasonably included that someone is attempting to push degenerate practices upon us through media."

This statement is indicative of the flaw in your false comparison between the two. The Red-Pill does not "feel" that there are too many negroes in movies, we have statements from the casting director of the most recent Star Wars movie who stated that he put the most niggest nigger he could into the movie because "lol diversity". The conclusions we arrive at are based in precedent and fact, as you yourself state, and this is completely in opposition to anything to do with Critical Theory.

Had you just posted "Whenever you are analyzing fiction, you must always analyze your own analysis, and ask yourself if it makes sense." your post would have been a lot better.

i think i read somewhere that indiana jones was supposed to have had a pedo relationship in one of his movies

I went through critical theory classes in university.
It's essentially that Every piece of art is valued not by it's worth as art but as marxist propganda (they didn't even hide this, they literally told us taht this was all marxism).
Critical theory is the cause of everything happening right now. Or at least the Critical Theory that is taught in the education system and promoted throughout the media.

The Hunt is a good movie about hysteria and "muh feelings over logic and proof".

never liked ET, there was always something strange about that movie. either jew, or.. the friendly immigrant that the press lies and says he's 14 but he's 22 and will fuck the dumb white kid in the ass.

The CYE episode where they go on a ski trip and run into the Orthodox jews does a pretty good send-up of the idiocy involved with orthodox kikery.

Posting a scene from euphoria as an argument against anime is like using backdoor sluts 9 as a criticism against film.

Not an anime fan, but even by hentai standards euphoria is pretty bad, the game is a complete mind fuck that even I couldn't fap to

yup, they always go on how it can help change society.. how it can improve society, make everything better.. they obsessively throw in the word progress which makes the innocent white student (female and cucks) get their pussy wet at the thought of it..

It Made perfect sence as intelligence does not mean logic. he embedded to notions to question into his systems. this leads to exploration, this explains why they all wanted to leave their cells, why she drew (yes i cant even tell if it was a ploy, theres so many twists i can't be certain)

His turing test was to make something sociably capable. It worked. In fact she was probably more sociably capable than most of the neets here

BREDDY GUD 10/10 :DDDDDD

Thinking back now, SAW, the whole franchise (can't remember exactly all movies) were kind of good too.

(Checked)
Nice dubs.

You poor bastard. I feel like I should hold up an ideological doll and ask you to show me where they tried to touch you.

You're right. The cover is bizarre.

I've found that I have to revert to a normal mindset to enjoy really any mainstream entertainment. My musical tastes have shifted quite a bit toward classical music, I used to love movies but now I can barely make it through browsing Netflix. I even have more disdain toward Star Wars, which I loved. And on top of that, I'm going to have to pick and choose what my daughter consumes via entertainment without being some psycho autist who openly hammers in WN views as she grows.

You're 26, once you're an old man and have a wife none of that shit will matter anymore. If you really care that much you can get surgery to increase the length of your legs.

Just like Watergate, follow the money.

The best way to turn your daughter into a coalburning whore is to spoil her rotten like a princess.

If I have a daughter, she's going to work at least for a while at a Dunkin Donuts in Mattapan. Direct experience with nogs is the best redpill.

Forgot to mention the glowing penis finger; being touched by it establishes a "special bond" between the alien and Elliot that adults and close family just don't understand.

You know what the most absurd part of it was. It was a music course. Hense the focus on art. It's terrible. People think it's true because it's coming out of an educational establishment while the thiking behind it is horrible for any artist. I saw some guy essentially get fucked by it as he stated that after going through it that he couldn't make music like he could before because it just made him think "what's the point."

It's crazy because the Uni I'm at isn't particularly bad either. I know somebody in Oxford and that place has become completely taken over by feminists

I would never have my hypothetical daughter work in murdapan. Whereabouts do you live? People's Democratic Republic of Cambridge?

tfw your favourite film before being redpilled was Temple of Doom.

At least there's no comically evil Nazis in that one.

I think I see where we fundamentally diverge, will is necessary for success but you consider it much more fundamental than I do. That's probably due to being on a very different amount of blackpills. In the Republic Thrasymachus (maybe) argues about how the unjust have an easier time in life than the just and I always considered Thrasymachus made a very good argument for selfishness that in my opinion never ends being properly refuted even if he concedes defeat. If I was more optimistic maybe I would be able to see Socrates' point more clearly but as I am I can't.

Edna St. Vincent Millay used to be one of my favorite poets. I remember reading her poems all the time back in high school, even bought a hardback collection of her poems. Going back and reading them I can't escape the degeneracy, the constant undertones of infidelity that permeates everything she wrote. I ended up donating the book to my local library, rather than keep it on my shelves.

If it makes you feel any better, we're not the only ones experiencing this.

I had a similar experience in an English class once. Pic related.

Believe it or not, Sanford & Sons was a pretty damn funny show and featured lots of unapologetic "racism".

The Sopranos is one of the all-time great series.

Sergio Leone's Dollar Trilogy + Once Upon a Time in the West are incredible.

Dirty Harry is a priceless, hippy-stomping good time.

Many of Werner Herzog's films are unforgettably strange and powerful: Aguirre, Nosferatu, Fitcarraldo.

Kurosawa made some great films - Seventh Samurai is my favorite.

Hitchock's films are fucking fantastic and feature some of the most beautiful women ever to grace the silver screen.

Twin Peaks, Lost Highway, Mullholland Drive are all enjoyable and unforgettable examples from a man with a very unique cinematic vision.

Those are a few examples of things I can watch without feeling annoyed or corrupted by advanced kikery.

It's almost like men and women have been intentionally divided and pushed to such distant extremes that they can no longer even communicate with one another, much less have healthy relationships and procreate.

Will is important, not everything. Your point about selfishness is interesting but tangential to your argument.

6'2" here. Yes, I have 'height privilege' and it's kind of funny when just standing up on a train is 'game' ("tee hee… wow, you're sooooooo tall!")

The biggest change pre/post redpill was that I now view Metal Gear Rising as straight up prophetic vision.
The memes are alive.

you also have a terminal case of cuckchan.

The difference is that "redpill" critique is fun and accurate, whereas "feminist" critique is just looking for reasons to be triggered.

Never heard of that. What did he write?

Money and virtue are the answer to all your problems. No one ever questions a rich man with strong convictions. Now get to work son.

Yeah it's almost like this was on purpose or something.

another movie that can be seen different redpilled is:

Never Let Me Go

why the fuck not create humans for organs?

Maybe you're right…I miss listening to songs like these.

that movie seemed pointless. so what's the point of it?

We have rage threads every day though. It's no different. What if men and women are both being fed the same kind of "redpill" to make it impossible for them to get along? What if women aren't empty vapid whores and what if men aren't violent slobbering rapists?

What if we're BOTH wrong?

Southland Tales (2008)

I want to be very clear about this. Southland Tales is a failed masterpiece. Structurally the film has several glaring faults that make it difficult to watch. The pacing is bizarre, and there is the fact that the movie is supposed to be Parts 4-6 of a larger story make it hard to keep up. Parts 1-3 are in a graphic novel, but don't let that stop you (I have never read them but I enjoy the film all the same). I'm telling you, watch it. The movie is like an experience and letting it wash over you is amazing. The whole movie has a surreal dream-like quality.

The film is prescient in so many ways. On one hand it is a cultural artifact from the Bush years and the War on Terror but it also predicts the Current Year. After nuclear terrorism in Texas, the USA starts WWIII, attacking Iran, Syria, and North Korea. A massive surveillance state is constructed and all Americans live under the guard of sniper towers. Slowly, events unfold which lead to Armageddon. The overall plot loosely mirrors the Book of Revelations. The setting is Los Angeles in an alternate 2008. The Democratic party has been obliterated and a group of Neo-Marxists are attempting to rig the election. They have acquired evidence of a sex scandal involving the Republican presidential candidate's son-in-law, a famous movie star played by the perfectly cast Dwayne Johnson. Meanwhile a police officer played by Sean Willian Scott is also duped by the Neo-Marxists to stage a shooting of an unarmed black man. However, these seemingly big scandals becomes minuscule after Dwayne Johnson uncovers a vast conspiracy in which he is an unwitting participant. I don't want to spoil anything but this film is CRAZY.

This is truly one of my favorite films. If you can look past the flaws, the atmosphere and worldbuilding of this film are really unique. I think it will be a cult classic with time. The Moby soundtrack is choice and the star-studded cast is impressive. If director Richard Kelly had spent a little more time in the editing room and had tapered back his ambitions, this might have been one of the greatest films of the 21st Century.

That's not our opinion. That sounds more like the MGTOW incels on r/TRP. Women naturally follow the herd and historically it was the men who kept the herd from going in the wrong direction. Now even the men of our society have become muh dik niggers so everyone is that way.

I read Turtledove's shit long before I got redpilled. I always wondered why he wrote the bullshit bits he did, and only after I found out he was a Jew did it all make sense.

Except in the expanded shit, it turns out there was a bunch of extra-terrestrial invaders who used planets as spawning grounds who invaded later on.

That Death Star… what the fuck would be the point if it wasn't designed to y'know, destroy planets?

And that enormous fleet of sterilising warships, all to globalise?

Hell if it was globalisation they'd go 1984, not "Leave them be until we need their metal"

t. (((normal person))) go back to cuckchan.

From Wikipedia:

"Harrison Bergeron" is a satirical and dystopian science-fiction short story written by Kurt Vonnegut and first published in October 1961. Originally published in The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, the story was republished in the author's Welcome to the Monkey House collection in 1968.

The story has been interpreted as a satire to offer a critique on people's claims that we should all be equal. It has been embraced by those critical of egalitarianism as an allegory of caution against socially enforced equality, more specifically the dangers of enforcing equality by virtue of leveling; however, this is inconsistent with Vonnegut's expressed political beliefs and can also be interpreted as a satire of common criticism of socialism.

The Plot:
In the year 2081, amendments to the Constitution dictate that all Americans are fully equal and not allowed to be smarter, better-looking, or more physically able than anyone else. The Handicapper General's agents enforce the equality laws, forcing citizens to wear "handicaps": masks for those who are too beautiful, radios inside the ears of intelligent people, and heavy weights for the strong or athletic.

One April, 14-year-old Harrison Bergeron, an intelligent and athletic teenager, is taken away from his parents, George and Hazel Bergeron, by the government. They are barely aware of the tragedy, as Hazel has "average" intelligence (a euphemism for stupidity), and George has a handicap radio installed by the government to regulate his above-average intelligence.

Hazel and George watch ballet on television. They comment on the dancers, who are weighed down to counteract their gracefulness and masked to hide their attractiveness. George's thoughts are continually interrupted by the different noises emitted by his handicap radio, which piques Hazel's curiosity and imagination regarding handicaps. Noticing his exhaustion, Hazel urges George to lie down and rest his "handicap bag", 47 pounds (21 kg) of weights locked around George's neck. She suggests taking a few of the weights out of the bag, but George resists, aware of the illegality of such an action.

On television, a news reporter struggles to read the bulletin and hands it to the ballerina wearing the most grotesque mask and heaviest weights. She begins reading in her unacceptably natural, beautiful voice, then apologizes before switching to a more unpleasant voice. Harrison's escape from prison is announced, and a full-body photograph of Harrison is shown, indicating that he is seven feet (2.1 m) tall and burdened by three hundred pounds (140 kg) of handicaps.

George recognizes his son for a moment, before having the thought eliminated by his radio. Harrison himself then storms the studio in an attempt to overthrow the government. He calls himself the Emperor and rips off all of his handicaps, along with the handicaps of a ballerina who he proclaims his "Empress". He orders the musicians to play, promising them royalty if they do their best. Unhappy with their initial attempt, Harrison takes control for a short while, and the music improves. After listening and being moved by the music, Harrison and his Empress dance while flying to the ceiling, then pause in mid-air to kiss.

Diana Moon Glampers, the Handicapper General, enters the studio and kills Harrison and the Empress with a ten-gauge double-barreled shotgun. She forces the musicians to put on their handicaps, and the television goes dark. George, unaware of the televised incident, returns from the kitchen and asks Hazel why she was crying, to which she replies that something sad happened on television that she cannot remember. He comforts her and they return to their average lives.

that can apply to Equilibrium too. We might all end up like that, pretending that we don't feel anything out of fear of saying anything offensive.. just to avoid leftist thought police.

for those who havent watched the island

men are violent slobbering rapists and women are empty vapid whores

But it doesnt? By "killing" dagoth you stop the ash storms wrecking the land. Morrowind later gets destroyed because that faggot vivec fucked off somewhere and the moon fell causing the vulcano to erupt

OK I need to read this shit right fucking now.

It still blows my minds how liberals claim to want equality and togetherness by dividing everybody into catagories and giving certain catagories specific advantages, goals and enemies.

I took it as a surreal way of exposing the (((power structures))) of Hollywood, and the delusional/fantasy-inclined mindset required of both the talent and consumer to sustain it.

what?

see

what's bad about organ growing facilities?

The ultimate gender redpill is that men and women are both genetically different and naturally are good at different things. Together they create life and allow societies to flourish.

Any dogma or idea denying these differences belongs in the garbage. Anything that demonizes the other gender is D&C. Note that both examples you presented are caricatures of the opposite sexes and are used for D&C.

being a long time mstie I can say with certainty these guys are true neutral. They take stabs at every thing. Joel definitely falls back on old family values.

Though I agree once pearl took over the show took a massive nose dive. No, once TVs frank left it was over. Once Trace left crow became shit.

yeah i sometimes realise that someone i have held in very high esteem and always thought of as a tall guy was actually pretty small, and when i was 16 i always thought of my faggot boss at the shitty supermarket job i worked was a fucking manlet but then i realised i was barely taller than him

It's fucking dizzying isn't it.

i haven't seen it, what is jewish about it

ok. I can't remember the details of the movie, saw it long time ago. I know I got bored with all the keys bullshit. I think the whole trick was at the Silencio shit.

while we're at it, what was the deal with donnie darko too?

watch the film or just look it up

brilliant piece of cinema alegory for abortion or just keeping common people in line by giving them jobs and dangling impossible opportunities in front of them which even if gotten turn out to be full of shit

basically the film says the only way to win the game is not to play and leave the board and find your own way

"Women are all whores" is really an MGTOW thing, not a Holla Forums thing. Most anons here think women shouldn't hold much political power, but that's the extent of their mansplaining. The focus is really much broader.

All current leftwing ideologies, including feminism, are simple focuses on enriching the individual socially and sometime monetarily. A feminist getting triggered by some perceived sexism isn't thinking about the fate of her culture, race, or nation. She's thinking about how she wants to be treated better, that's the extent of it.

Indeed. It's why I've been against it for as long as I can remember

I promise I have read your entire post, and my response to it is simply this:

We can erase the concept of Critical Theory from every book, harddrive, and every other medium of communication, and nothing will be lost. The capacity to analyze art has nothing to do with Critical Theory, it never has, and it never will. Critical Theory is a pretender, it tells you that it is a valid lens and that without it we will be less capable of analyzing the world effectively. This is false. It is a lie put in place by its Jewish creators so that white people who care about this, such as yourself, hesitate from throwing it down and destroying it. Let go of Critical Theory, you can still engage media on a deeper level without it.

not really, i did pretty shitty in school but i always felt bad for my parents about it, i never tested their limits and i always tried having good relations with them, doing fun stuff together mostly because i rarely had friends

is there some kind of law in canada that they use for that?

I love you sometimes, user

Hell or High Water is in theaters at the moment and it is a fantastic film. I wouldn't exactly call it red-pilled but it is definitely free of Jewish contamination. Its just a good film about white men for white men doing bad ass shit. That is becoming increasingly rare. Everything about this film is perfect. The score, the cinematography, the characters, the plot, it is all excellent.

The plot is essentially this. In order to prevent their deceased mother's ranch from being taken by the bank, two Texan brothers rob branches of the same bank trying to take their ranch. Meanwhile an aging sheriff attempts to apprehend them as his last case before retirement. This is not an action movie. This is a thriller movie. And it is also one of the rare examples of a modern-day Western done right.

Frankly I was so damn pleasantly surprised by this film I work in the film industry and I watch A LOT of movies in theaters. Seeing an actual film made by and for straight white males in the Current Year is liking finding a frozen mammoth. Hell or High Water is genuinely one of the best movies I have seen in theaters in a long while. If you want to take a break from reality and go to the cinema, I can't recommend Hell or High Water highly enough.

PS, I saw this movie one night along with two other movies. In the course of one evening I watched this, Bad Moms, and Suicide Squad. Of course I only bought one ticket, I just theater-hopped. Lemme tell ya, Hell or High Water was the best BY FAR and of course had the emptiest theater. Bad Moms is just generic jewish trash. In that film, an empowered wymyn shirks all motherly responsibilities and enjoys fucking some minorities. Of course all the white men in the film are portrayed as morons and the white women are either oppressed by the patriarchy or cartoonishly evil. And wouldn't you know it, the moral of the film is that you can be a terrible mother and it will all work out great! I walked out of that film as soon as the spic love interest entered the plot. Suicide Squad was even worse than jewish trash. It was just an objectively terrible film. The pacing was atrocious and the whole film was a jumbled mess that was painful to watch.

???

The island is just logans run by Michael bay
both are great films though

reminds me of The Finest Hours, kind of boring but..

Thanks for the recommendation, it's absolutely on my watch list now.
Also, interesting how it gets a 99% viewerscore on metacritic and a significantly lower (((critic))) score.

Disregard the second part of my post - I got them backwards. I guess the (((critics))) didn't catch on.

it's that bad… damn, in last 3 years don't think I saw more than 20 movies from 2014-2015-2016

Its actually even worse than that. I didn't mention how the Mother is turned to the dark side of sluttiness by a jewess. A Jew literally appears in the story and says hey you being a mother sucks you should just gobble up all the cock you can find. The only good part is that I saw the film with a friend and the plot was so utterly predictable that I was whispering in his ear what would happen next.

"Her husband is going to be portrayed as a complete idiot white male"
"The Jewish woman is going to convince her to be a slut."
"The Mexican character is going to sleep with her."

It was actually a great red pill experience for my friend. We left that cinema that night just talking about rampant jewish degeneracy in the media.

wew, just as I expected, jews and niggers catched on , on triple 9

metacritic.com/movie/triple-9/critic-reviews

12 Years a Slave
Movie audiences have never been presented with anything quite like the intertwined beauty and savagery of 12 Years a Slave.

Triple 9
If you’re feeling dangerously good about life and want something to bring you down, “Triple 9” is just the ticket.

1. The Outlaw Josey Wales - Clint Eastwood plays a confederate soldier on the run from murderous union troops. Written by George Wallace's speech writer Asa Earl Carter.

2. The Searchers - John Wayne versus some realistic Indians. None of that "noble savage" crap.

3. Network - It has the famous "mad as hell speech" but the real kicker is the movie calls out the globalist agenda for seeing people as interchangeable. It's subtle but anyone redpilled will spot it.

where do you think you are Colombo

Amy

wait, isn't the jew the mother?

Multiple jews in this film. The main character is played by a jew and she is convinced to be a slut by another character also played by a jew. COLOR ME SURPRISED

Always with the Sisyphus idealisation on here. You know that represents futility as much as persistence? It's like a consolatory story for people destined to mule their way through life.

Struggling against ones boundaries to go into outer space is more like a delirious fantasy though. People have been sold dreams fit for an immortal, yet have been given a mortal life. An olympic gold-winner in a wheelchair, or with false legs who finds self-fulfilment by winning – that sums up this fantasy, do you find it inspiring, heart-breaking or do you scorn it? I personally don't like it.

I horrified my teacher in high school when I said Tom was my favorite character because all the rest seemed entirely plastic and fake.

No one's mentioned The Trial. Sad.

Red pills hidden within red pills.

A more generic 'citizens oppressed' film is Kafka, which I enjoyed a bit as a subversive talkie. Granted, Soderbergh is a kikey cunt, but the film's message was too profound for him to be able to poz it with any level of efficacy.

There's also Way of the Gun. Not entirely certain whether or not I could call it redpilled–although Ryan Phillipe does punch Sarah Silverman in the face multiple times. It's just a really good subversive flick that's a cross between talkie and noir. An added bonus is that McQuarrie wrote it for the sole purpose of sticking it to the studio after they refused to let him do his preferred projects after the success of Usual Suspects (possibly the most overrated film in history).

To tell you truth, I wouldn't necessarily mind living in a world with no emotions or urges if I didn't know there wasn't a cabal of assholes behind the scenes taking advantage of it somehow. One of the means by which we practice and recognize liberty–or lack thereof–is by observing our dominion over material. However, as everyone here knows, it's a double-edged sword since materialism is the death knell for character and spirit. In which case, everyone who was taking Prozium II was entirely unconcerned with material beyond its usefulness to their survival. A lot of my problems would be solved if I had that drug handy.

Wolf Larsen in The Sea-Wolf by Jack London. He's an amoral sea captain that I think was the figure that started the change in me. I remember photocopying a few pages and putting it on the wall of my cubicle in 2008. It's just grown since then.

Saw it, don't like westerns.

But Following is not a good movie? I try to keep it on topic.

Tall men don't "hate" shorter men. It's harder to take you seriously, yeah; but it's not insurmountable.

kek

i watched this in a philosophy of human communication class and the discussion revolved around the fucking love story and not the ethics of human cloning made me so fucking mad

Thanks guys

had to google it but holy shit this is funny in a sad way

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrison_Bergeron

That message is wrong. Genetically engineered people will not stagnate because they will be competing against each other. The gold medal winner was also genetically engineered. He pushed himself.

The feel good ending in Gattaca was completely ruined by one scene. The treadmill scene. He cheated on his physical, then fucking collapsed in the shower. Astronauts are not desk jockeys. They have tough physical standards for a reason. The navigator dropping dead of a heart attack in the middle of a space mission puts everybody in danger.

6'5" here. I'm pretty sure I don't hate shorter men. Quite the opposite; it's men my height or taller that set me on edge. For one thing, I don't see them all that often, and for another, it's as if they're challenging me for being at eye level. On maybe three separate occasions, I've had guys my height just approach me and go, "Hey, how tall are you?" It plays out as good-natured ribbing when we compare, but I must assume they have a similar instinct. Must be an ego thing.

It'd be hard for me to hate or deride nearly every guy I meet. I like to think I judge them on merit because I don't tend to consciously register height unless they're abnormally tall or short, which anyone would notice.

Honestly, I'm beyond the point of arguing against that definition. We kind of are right wing SJWs. The one important distinction is that we're right, and they couldn't be more wrong.

lol that's the same thing as they are thinking

And they're wrong.

That's what any collective needs to think to survive. "We deserve to exist because we are on the side of truth."

It's how leftists have gained so much ground. Unfortunately for them, biology and so many other factors are assuredly against them, so they won't last.

Exactly, that's what everyone should be thinking. Incessant self-doubt and forgival of your enemies leads to the destruction of your own group as they will not return the favor.

Lesbian niggers and "Mad Max" like Nazis fight with cops to capture a mob boss faggot named Isreal. Turns out the government proxied an assasain to capture him so they can do a blood transfution or some shit to keep Isreals crimelord father alive. Ryan Renolds gets woke and literally pulls the plug on both, instead of offing himself, waits to get arrested

I loved Starship Troopers when I was a kid. I still love it. I guess I was always red pilled.

“To vote is to wield authority, it is the supreme authority from which all other authority derives. Such as mine to make your lives miserable once a day. Force if you will! The franchise is force, naked and raw, the Power of the Rods and the Ax. Whether it is exerted by ten men or by ten billion, political authority is force."

Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers.

Day of the Rope can't come soon enough.

*Edit

Movie was shit in general

I always wanted to ask Holla Forumsacks what they think of

The bad guys are a tower full of jews and a tower full of niggers - all of which get mercilessly slaughtered to the last man.

I have never seen anyone call the movie out on it.
Still could probably not be made today.

It's PAINFULLY unfunny.

Do not dismiss Marxst/Leftwing Critical Theory so easily, It is by and large our greatest cultural opponent and Is one of the most far reaching and powerful tools in the Marxist arsenal.

The difference between Redpill/Right wing Critical Thought and Marxist/Left wing critical thought is ultimately in the comparative structure.

Marxists Critical thought analyzes art and cultural phenomena from the perspective of a Marxist Utopian Society Structure. From their point of view, society and culture must be compared to this idealized fantasy (equality, peace, no hurt feelings ect.) and the components of culture that do not conform to this Fantasy must be assaulted and reformed to bring about this Vision.

In a Mirror sense, the Redpill Critical school of thought (/pol) analyzes art, media and cultural phenomena from the perspective of historical functionality. We compare contemporary society and culture to those of the past and derive linear evolutions and combinations of previously functional social structures (Nationalism + Socialism or Racial Nationalism for example) in order to deconstruct and reform the components of culture that are detrimental to these historically functional systems.

Our thought patterns in terms of analysis of media and culture are more similar than many of us would like to admit. The primary difference is our visions of the future.

Do not underestimate the damage Critical Theorists can do.

GET OUT! And please kill yourself.

The parents should be able to do whatever it takes to discipline and raise their children properly. Unfortunately nowadays, media and school works against them.

Okay, so I'm grasping at straws here, but there's this WW2 film that someone recommended on here a few months ago. I cannot remember the title, but I know it's a eastern European made film about a couple Wehrmacht soldiers. I think it came out in the last couple years.
Any idea as to what it's called?

I'm not certain if that movie backfired or not.

The goal was clear as day: take every good argument, every obvious truism, and every inspirational aspect of the nazi figure, put them all on display for all to see before invalidating the relevance of his views by showcasing strategic flaws complemented by how much his family dislikes him.

And then of course, there's that ridiculous redirect at the end, "What have I done," to distract from the fact that the black kid who was bullying others brought a gun to school and murdered the Nip/Tuck fag.

I'm sure the movie worked on some diehard lefty zombies, but I just don't get the feeling that most normies bought into what it was trying to do when it spewed so much truth at the same time.

It's interesting to see how the government promoted it. I thought it was the weakest of Fitzgerld's three books. Tender is the Night showed extravagance—focusing more on the personal qualities and studied behavior of the people than on the physical condition of the places, as in Gatsby—but also its shallowness and the quickness with which one could fall out social favor. Dick Diver's affair was his downfall, compared with to Icarus burning his feathers. It perhaps had a more moral tone than The Great Gatsby, yet Icarus was not a true sinner, and so its' theme may have been "whatever rises must fall", as in Gatsby.
The book From Here to Eternity is the story of a young wealthly-by-inheritance Midwesterner, who moves to the East for education, but loses himself in poetry and sexual exploits while neglecting his fortune, which disappears under a turn in the markets and his mother's management. He ends up in poverty and moving toward communism. All in all, Fitzgerald showed the poor foundations on which the dissolution of the day stood. However, with his focus on the textural details, it may be suspected that he only condemned the shallowness as an excuse for writing, like a teacher going over a pornographic picture with a magnifying glass to show his students the vulgarity of its details.

Another, book I'm puzzled by—also being the worst of the author's three books, yet the most widely read—is The Stranger. The main theme I took away from it was "morality is relative, look at how I could just kill a man", whereas The Fall was a story about self-judgement, the judgement of other, and the worthiness of men (along with some kvetching over the Holocaust), and The Plague was a story of steadfast perseverance in the face of hardship (along with perhaps a shade of replacing the heroic with the mundane). The Stranger appeared to be by far the most shallow and pointless of three, yet it is named a great classic. I now wonder how it was pushed. I'd guess it had to do with the anarchists, communists, and relativists in whose circles Camus passed, promoting it for the purposes of moral deconstruction.as detailed in .

Never been there, Chaim.

What part of 'Dunkin Donuts' did you not get.

You're not from around here.

Tom was a literal cuckold.

Some say Heinlein was doing a satire.
Doesn't matter.

He hates the stank of your hairy pits and somehow HE's the asshole.

Feminist logic, right there.

Yeah, Guns of the South was arguably a little pro-nigger but it was great for btfo-ing everyone who thought the civil war was about slavery

Tall dude here, we don't notice you're just all up in your own head about it. I've never treated anyone differently because I'm taller than them.

Tits or GTFO. Only cuts use that idiotic term.

Are you thinking of the 2013 German miniseries Generation War'?

Well, if we are going to start harvest and grow human beings for organs. What says you aren't going to become part of it? Where do we draw the line and why the hell would murder be illegal, even though you literally murder people for their organs.

Tom has a better dick.

Alpha males are a better lay.

Daisy likes it rough.

I like Gordon Ramsay. Pretty based man. Lives quite a life too.

I don't get this meme. Never had a problem, basically just a few cm below average. Except, whenever some tall bean-pole with shitty confidence try and put you down for it. Never respond though, because hey, if someone has to shit on you to get confidence, it's sad.

No, but I watched a trailer for that and subsequently found the film I was looking for. It's called 1944 and follows Estonian soldiers who fought for both the Germans and Ruskies in the war.
So thanks for your help.

Old money, chances are his family kept his legacy because they were all sporting baby elephant trunks down there. I saw my grandfather in the bathroom once. Looked like a baby's arm. My genitals are adequate and my balls are actually very large. One girlfriend had a bit of bruising from them slapping but no complaints otherwise.

thanks for sharing.

Just go fucking read it. It'll take you like 20min tops, and you'll cry like a bitch.

Right here lads: archive.org/stream/HarrisonBergeron/Harrison Bergeron_djvu.txt

I haven't read any of Millay, but a girl I knew in high school used "Millay" as a last name online. Don't think provided the best guidance, as she is currently raising a baby with her mother. She also first recommended me the "Picture of Dorian Grey", so I've always assumed that Millay was similar to Wilde. She did show me an essay on how in the modern US, the only from of adolescent rebellion was to do well in school and to strive for general ordered perfection, which was a good theme to have in my head.
As for poetry, one poet I can recommend are Alexander Pope—recommended by a character in From Here to Eternity as a cure for revolutionary tendencies. His essays on criticism and man are quite witty, and the style of writing makes as much a statement as the content.

Look at this faggot and laugh. Nothing in the world can be more kike'd than the actual Star Wars movies

LOTR always felt kinda redpilled to me. Feels like while I was a kid it defined how I'd see the world.

76chan.org/sp/

Pretty much. MGTOW is "all women are whores so I'm not even gonna bother." PUA is "all women are whores that I can manipulate for sex." Holla Forums is "individualism and women's 'liberation' are cancer. We need to unplug the kike media machine so women can be women again."

Except that they have to convene a council to act on the ring. Democracy always work goy!
Except gimli is a fucking drunken idiot who tries to smash an indestructible ring forge in the pits of hell. But everyone's opinion matters goy!
Except that an elf mixes with a human. All races are equal goy!
Except the human nobles and lords (the white males) are portraye as cowards an/or traitors and/or corrupt. White men are evil goy!
Except that a weak-willed hobbit is the most important character in the whole lotr universe. We are all heroes goy, never laugh at inferiors, they got inner strength!

Council was a secret.
Yes, and?
Aragorn II Elessar, son of Arathorn II, chieftain of Dunedain, son of Elendil, one of the line of Kings of Numenor, who was a son of Elros, wasnt even a human you God damn fucking nerd.
Dont shit talk Tolkien if you dont know your shit, tard.
Yeah, as were all of races, not just humans as you claim. Morgoth's henchmen made 12 rings, not 9.
Hobbits are inspired by Englishmen you fucking tard, from a place Tolkien was. He IS the most fit to bear the ring because he is a hobbit. Gandalf said it himself that he, one of the most powerful creatures left in middle earth, would probably fall to the ring thanks to his nature.

All in all 0/10, go and read some Tolkien before spouting shit.

Film: Jennifer's body = Hecate, ISIS, Diana

Mel Brooks is a red pilled as fuck kike that hate kikes but knows he cannot escape them. He was a master story teller and adept at playing their game like nobody else and spent his entire film life working to bring out the reality of what is going on to his white audience whom he actually loved.

He was the one in a million jew who volunteered to go to war in ww2. Grunt if I remember right. Came out of the war with a profound respect for whites and their culture and hated his vermin relatives. He tried to war the boomers away from it by showcasing to whitey that kikes are fucking niggers and you shouldn't trust them. But couldn't come out and say it outright.

Hell, go back and watch his movies now. Before as a blue pilled faggot his shit was funny and enjoyable. After shot slamming a few massive red pills and his shows are funny, enjoyable and fucking AMAZING that he got away with all he put out. Guy was a solitary double agent in the middle of a fucking war fighting it long before any of us were aware of it and trying his damnest in his own way to do to whites what Holla Forums has done.

I am pretty damned sure he like Hitler and what the Germans tried to do as well. He so fucking over the top that everyone knew something was up with it, but to his frustration nobody took it seriously.

>Bringing up Lynch and not mentioning Wild at Heart

You're doing this wrong.

mel brooks, larry david, and seinfeld were in contact too, for those talking about them earlier.

Blazing Saddles is one of the most cringey, black cock-sucking, unfunny pieces of shit I've ever seen.

Mel likewise killed many more Aryans during WWII than most kikes dream of.

Yea, I can even get behind the beaner bad ass.

Guy pretty much encapsulated his white heritage side and was red pilled and disgusted as fuck w the gullible coal burning mary sue. Also, guy was nicer than me, I woulda shot the bitch dead.

Sicario was MORE than ok.

nice try MIDF

Leftists say that about everything they don't like, but can't refute. I have debated against marxists that claim Machiavelli's The Prince was “satire".

We get it already. Spend less time being a nitpicky fag and more time worrying about the messages of the film. The issue was that people getting their genetic scores will not try to achieve beyond that boundary and instead they will just fall cozily onto whatever job is bestowed upon them by virtue of their genetic resume. A lot of the most impressive success stories are when people have the most odds against them. Statistically speaking, your argument makes sense, but the idea that one has to decide what he can and can't achieve based on what a possibly non-comprehensive genetic test decides is folly.

Oscar Isaac is not Middle Eastern. He is Jewish and Guatemalan.

What's the difference in the eyes of the oven?

You watch too many Disney movies. You like messages that make you feel good. Even if they are completely wrong and get you killed. Sorry, princess. But you cannot "have it all".

Well the jews get the first spot in line, thats the difference

That's favoritism. The oven views it's future guests as equals and doesn't discriminate.

You ooze pseudo masculinity and nitpick over minutiae in fiction. 1/10, you tried.

I swear I thought I imagined that whole movie it was so bizarre.

I remember hating it for the camp, but that was when i was just getting into lynch, now i can't help but laugh

Hecate, Lilith, Tiamat, yes
Isis/Demeter/Venus, Diana/Artemis, Athena, etc., no

It's the same with Fallout 4.
There's one racemixed couple. The younger, blacker son steals from the family and goes to join a band of raiders. The older, whiter son is more normal and runs the family's (shitty) business selling a whole 30 caps worth of garbage. The father pretends to be an alpha to his sons but is a bald, fat beta controlled by the mother.

There's another racemixed couple in a vault. Black male, white female. The black male is sleeping around with other women and the whole vault knows it.

Gee, I wonder what group this sounds like…

A jew-run food canning plant where meat is placed into cans… but the majority of it is feral ghoul meat.
The jew is selling ground-up, heavily irradiated, people and passing off any complaints as being someone else's fault.

The only City left in the greater Boston area, and everyone's an asshole. From the rich fucks that live in luxury to the poor fucks who live on mattresses in the dirt by the water pool, everyone's an asshole that gives you shit for just existing. The police force either accuse you of being a synth or tell you to fuck off and not investigate a murder made in the middle of town.
There is one news reporter that is publishing the truth like a real journalist (something our real world counterparts could stand to learn), and what happens? The powers that be are trying to SHUT IT DOWN.

Contrast that with the small towns and settlements. Citizens there will complain from time to time but out in the country, there's no room to be a cunt.

If you destroy the (((Institute))), suddenly they become much more agreeable, and only the upper class and the (((mayor))) have a negative reaction to you.

An optional follower quest involves curing a likable Irish woman of her deadly addiction to chems, fixing her problems in the process. She rightfully gets angry with you if you take any drugs or offer to help others get them after curing her.

There's a reason Bethesda games get shit on, and it's not just because they're buggy and progressively simplified. They're spreading the "wrong" message.

You sound like a Holla Forumsedditfag.
>>>Holla Forums

Nice numbers but you are just seeing things that.. arent there. That's the new fallout for ya. It's a shitty, or mediocre RPG with recycled npcs and uninspired factions and its all just overall crap. Even people making it see it. Which is why they turned the game into minecraft. Shit even has as much story as minecraft.

Fallout 2 and New Vegas are where it's at. Other games from that franchise are just empty, soulless, generic shoot-em-up boring non-rpgs that just bandwagon the franchise.

Anything to avoid saying anything remotely positive about bethesday fallouts because muh based obsidian that writes in gay characters all over and lets problem hair enter their studios.

That is one thing I've always thought was strange; the inconsistency with supermutants. I'm not much of an isometricfag so I haven't played the earlier games, but even between Fallout 3 New Vegas mutants are just on different levels. In Fallout 3 Fawkes was the only cognizant one, and all the others were essentially juiced up feral ghouls. But in New Vegas, they're much more "human." I know Marcus was from Fallout 2, but that completely goes against the narrative Bethesda put together.

That's a thing the people for oy veygas and the original two keep failing to comprehend. Bethesda's games are intentionally on the other side of the country from the originals and oy veygas. Things are different on the two sides of the nation.

What?

Well yeah, those in New Vegas are still struggling with their past, they still hear Master talking to them, they are still fighting themselves and stuff. And everything else, the Khans, Followers, Brotherhood, Enclave, everything is just like fallout 2 left it.

Bethesda just have a hard on for BoS and that's it. BoS good, everything else bad. Here a stick. Go hit things. Yaay. It's utterly devoid of any story or anything, hell Brotherhood isnt even the good guy Bethesda mistakenly tries to make it out to be.

Everything in 2 and NV seems 'more human', Bethesda are just boring, empty, pretty looking but utterly shallow murder simulators. Which is fine. But wasted on a fallout universe.

But why? Why are they different? All of super mutants were created by the master………….. why would Bethesda supermutants be boring, generic, soulless 'bad guy' and same creatures from proper games be done good?
Why is everything bethesda does just a shallow murder simulator, where you basically go and kill faceless raiders and mutants 24/7? Why are they wasting Fallout universe on this already seen uninspired boring shit? Why do you think that spamming oy vey gives you credibility?

Pipe the fuck down with the memes.

You are triggered as fuck by the idea that someone doesn't like inferior games from socjus-friendly developers, and (((suspiciously))) triggered by antisemitism on Holla Forums. Did you get lost?

its almost as if women are not the physical equals of men… how strange

I'm 5'7-5'8 and wearing shoes with bigger than normal soles make me look average height. Doesn't even have to be obvious as fuck platform shoes. Just look for normal shoes with thick soles. I've even been called tall before and I live in VA.

You cant reasonably argue that bethesda fallouts are good. Graphics is quite literally the only thing they have going on for them. Just that. It's just pretty, that's it. It is devoid of anything political or philosophical..
Also, for someone who spouts jew memes so much, how weird is it to see you say 'muh shekels' as a measure of success.
All in all you must be underage. Explains why you spout memes so hard and why you like the shiny and why you are intimidated by reading a line of text. Stick to having 4 options out of which literally the same outcome happens every time.

Bethesda fallout is literally singleplayer counterstrike. Get a gun and shoot npc's. A waste of Fallout universe.

Literally nobody but you brought that up, and oy veygas get triggered kike managed to be as bad as if not worse than 3 in that regard anyway.

Thank you for correcting the record, Schlmo.

>>>Holla Forums

No but seriously Bethesda fallouts have nothing goin on for them. Nothing red-pilling. Nothing philosophical. Nothing political. It's a doom type game. It's a shooter. Not an rpg. You go around killing things, and that's great, but that's not a rpg.
I enjoyed bethesda fallouts, but they are just >10 hours of main quest, and everything else is just literally recycled 'go and kill things' quest where programming randoms a new location for you to go to and kill things.

Now check this shit out. This is what old fallouts and NV has, something Bethesda simply doesnt have:
youtube.com/watch?v=EkKkHmFOfKE
or this memorable jewel
youtube.com/watch?v=S539C6rOPoU

This is just something all proper fallouts have. This is the thing that stays with you. This is what makes this game great. This is the thing you remember and love.
Not Bethesda crap. Literally milking the franchise like the Schlomos they are.

Oy Veygas get triggered kike didn't have either of those things to the extent you're claiming either.
You have absolutely gotten lost on your way to Holla Forumseddit and got triggered enough by mentions of redpills that you derailed the thread to kvetch about everything being fake and only a dead company's version of the game being good.

If I remember correctly, the supermutants in Boston were made by the (((Institute))) - shown by Virgil becoming much angrier and niggerer when he goes green - the ones in New Vegas are mutated people, with functional brains.

Look Who's Back is on Netflix, surprisingly sympathetic with Hitler's ideals. Of course there's a small amount of kiking involved, because it's a German film and wouldn't have been greenlit otherwise, but overall I'm astounded that it even reached basic production with a script like that.

Lovecraft is awesome. My favorite story of his is "The Rats in the Walls"

She was pretty similar to Wilde actually. Extremely promiscuous and openly bisexual, a large majority of her poems glorify the kind of life that we would call "pick up culture" today. Willingly and knowingly destructive to the point that it glorifies being promiscuous and unfaithful – she especially liked the topic of the unsatisfied wife who loved another man/woman.

Go play with the shiny, underage retard.
As for arguments, someone made an hour and a half of those in here youtube.com/watch?v=mLJ1gyIzg78

Objectively speaking, Bethesdrones #btfo'd.

This is a thread about redpilled media, not which isometric games Holla Forumstards like better because consensus says you should like X and hate Y.

Never thought that Sam could affect my feelings. I love sports because its a fun way to get fit, produce motivation for youths to get fit, and it makes you actually smarter if you are digging deeper in a rules of the game, and plan tactics.

Agree though, that playing sports and being a sportsman is far more greater than watching it and growing a beer belly, but that's a consumer problems, majority of sports fans and especially young people are motivated by sports to get in form and lift.

But why would you want to fucking know the whole history of every super mutant? there is already too much text in in fallout, I agree that it needed more voice lines and each more outfits, but stories? fuck that, I just want to kill them.

Mike isn't.

Chappie was fucking insufferable.

Don't half ass your story. How did the kikes bring degeneracy into Weimar Germany?

I don't watch anything with niggers except old movies like gone with the wind or casablanca where niggers knew their place

I bought one of turtledoves books secondhand but have not read it. Into the bin it goes.

Harrison beregon is a redpilled sci fi short story you can jewgle and read in less time it takes to read the wikipedia entry

Heinlein was sincere. If you read his other books Starship troopers fits perfectly

Ignore the kike. LOTR is very redpilled. It is based on the Islamic invasions of Europe.

All white kids should play a team sport. It teaches cooperation and team work, male bonding, social skills, and stops you being a complete sissy. Kids should also be taught to train solo and always be trying to better yourself

True, its just that there is a time and place for both. I also enjoy those murder simulators and that's perfectly fine, it's just that when it comes to fallout, the thing calls itself an rpg, and I was kinda used to the thing being an rpg, meaning sitting back, relaxing, immersing myself in the story, having long conversations, figuring out how to move trough a room that has traps in it, blowing up doors with c4, talking about every tiny little bit of trivia with various characters, and using these hundreds of hours of talk to confront the final boss.
In fallout 3 for example, that final boss guy, you can just tell the guy to go away and he goes away…. in less than 3 fucking lines. Just tell the guy to go away, and he goes away. You didnt need to talk with people previously. You dont understand what did the fucker even stand for. You do not understand why was he even fucking there, when you can just tell him to piss off in 2 lines and he does.

And so there is a time and place for both, its just the false advertising that I find annoying. When you have a universe that originally wasnt a murder simulator, and when the thing calls itself rpg, I expect them to make it a proper fallout, and so I get the thing, install it, and the first thing I notice is that they spent half of the game budget on animating head explosions…

I wish Hitler would've saved us all.
He died for our sins.

If you're not German then there's no point in deifying Hitler. Hitler did what he did for ethnic Germans, not "everybody with white skin". I doubt he would have cared one little bit if America had become overrun with Jews and Communists.

America's hope was General Patton, and they killed him before he could do anything. Then we got another chance with JFK and they killed him too. Now we're on chance number three with Trump and I'm just wondering when they're going to pull the trigger.

Do you have proof of this, or do you think that just making this claims means it's some how true.

Pretty much everything. The subversion of culture to manipulate people and push ideas began a long time ago. I feel like I've always been surrounded by heroes that are all stronger together, accept anyone as equals, and are all made out of love and sharing.

It's mostly bad guys to me. All of them are highly intelligent, and have actually great goals they pursue, and you'd be tempted to agree with them. But then you see how shitty the writing is, and they're suddenly insane and are described as trying to destroy the whole world for no valid reason, and they're made to resort to radical solutions when more reasonable ones would work, all in an attempt to discredit their ideas and claim they can only lead to mass murder, which is a plain lie. The idea of a "reasonable bad guy" slowly sprung into my mind as a far superior alternative than "heroes" that just spend their time destroying everything others build.

Yet even when they have reasonable solutions, it's still considered to be morally questionable by the hero, who always claims with deference that there are other solutions, and we'll sort it out without ever explaining what or how, entertaining the myth that there is always a solution in any given situation, that we can afford to wait, that it's never to late.

But there isn't. Leftists truly are idealists, they have no perception of time, no appreciation for history, no knowledge of the other, no understanding of basic economics and politics. They base their vision of the world on what they see and never assume things are beyond their comprehension, never admit they ignore things, never try to learn.

More and more I see myself becoming a bad guy. I'm literally a leftist's living nightmare, and I find myself leaning nor and more towards crime, associating with known criminals, dwelling in shady businesses, all the while not feeling like I'm doing anything wrong, I'm only doing what's bad, but I'm still right. Sometimes I imagine what my bad guy speech would be if a lefty hero came to oppose me, what I would tell that little faggot, as if I tried to convince them, albeit full well knowing I can't as he couldn't even understand. And then I post it on Holla Forums and then I see anons cheering, as it triggers the rest of the internet.

But as long as I'm the bad guy, I know I'm somehow right.

Hitler was not a deity, but he was the last stand of the free world against the international jewry.
Regardless where you are, Hitler winning would've made your life better.

I try to just ignore it but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth and makes me doubt the credibility of the author.

That said, every movie we were force fed about niggers or the holohoax in school. I hated them because I thought they were cheesy and heavyhanded, now I hate them because I know they're propaganda.

But mainly I watch anime, and the jew fears the samurai.

It wasn't that bad.

Jews often name themselves. They just can't keep their autism in check.

There was a countercurrents article that explained this very well. Essentially, when all pop culture heroes are defending the status quo, liberal democracy, it is the villains who are the only ones allowed to say anything interesting or insightful, "saying what everyone else is thinking", so to speak.

Something along the lines of, you fools, there is no such thing as equality, power and blind will are what makes the world go round, it's what motivates YOU. etc…

Tell that to chinese kids…. the degeneracy is so deep and spans multiple generations…thus we think of it as "normal"… read books about the 18 and 19th centuries…the minority rebelled and were punished heartily. Not that all rebellion is jewish in nature…sometimes a smart kid has stupid parents…but it is anything but a normal family dynamic

If Germany had won the war it would have become the most powerful state in the European continent and it would have set the cultural, philosophical, political and artistic standards for all of Europe. World would be much more healthy today had Hitler succeeded.

I like it, Indy beats the shit out of stupid street shitters and their demonic devil worship

I'm currently reading Brave new world, It is astonishing how much Huxley predicted.

white birthrates falling, workforce replaced with immigrants.
abortions, contraceptives, promiscuous lifestyles
marihuana
Hollywood
"Diversity is our strength, we all bleed red"

the porky's series.

especially the second.

it's one of the jewiest things ever produced.

except they did.

it's god-emperor leto that did nothing wrong.

how the fuck can both things be right at the same time?

You use a stick on those that won't work for a carrot.

Do you wanna know the most hilarious thing of all?

These people are thoroughly convinced that it was the Germans who were brainwashed, not they themselves.

Tom was a degenerate scum who didn't work for his money. It was all handed to him, he was just a spoiled rich cunt who beats and cheats on his wife.

His assertiveness and power is good..definitely alpha. But his character as a whole was scum.

shit

READ IT
READ THIS SHIT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
EVERYONE ON Holla Forums NEEDS TO HAVE READ HARRISON BERGERON
IT'LL TAKE YOU LIKE TWO MINUTES TO READ THE WHOLE THING YOU LAZY NIGGERS
READ IT

The Jedi are the do-nothing atheistic birthright globalists (galaxyists) who don't want any outsiders gaining power. They hold congress (democracy) in contempt and try to kill Palpatine because he was legitimately elected by congress.

The Empire is Palpatine who was democratically elected as Supreme Chancellor and who had to kill off the Jedi in order to bring peace. Anakin is an outsider who can't gain traction in the Jedi order, he comes to see the Jedi for who they really are and joins Palpatine.

Over time the Empire becomes more-and-more oppressive. Yoda completely changes his outlook. He went from wielding a lightsaber and not accepting outsiders to trusting in only the force and inviting Luke into the Jedi order. Obi-wan doesn't necessarily change since he was a good guy, simply confused during the years of the Republic. The Empire, once a force for good, now has to be stopped.

It's disgusting to see men pulled to such vices in such a way, women were thought of as subhuman for that very reason. You weren't put here to use your masculinity as a form of cruelty.

source? Is this really in an anime?

"Mig-Tow" would take a hell of a lot less effort, user.

History alone confirms! Just lookit the arm difference!

say (in my mind) MGtow

not a good answer

Fucking Jews, m8. Not even once.

In Fallout 4, the Super Mutants roaming Boston are due to the Instijewt doing experiments with FEV.

(Quads check'd)

This pic triggers me everytime. Brave New World isn't like the current year in any way. People in BNW were they way they were due to genetic engineering and then meticulous social engineering. If anything, Infinite Jest is a book you should read if you want to learn more about a society on distractions.

Shit taste/10
What the actual fuck

I would say both aspects form A Brave New World and 1984 are in affect currently, less from 1984. For example "New Speak" from 1984 is very much alive and well

I loved Blazing Saddles since I was a kid
What about Gene Wilder? I was genuinely saddened when i heard he died

Waste of dubs, the japan trust is clearly only referring to Nintendo.

do you mean Rachel McAdams?

I've always wanted to write "Utopian" sci-fi based on Calhoun's mice experiment, which takes modern degeneracy to the extreme.

Huxley kinda did that, though with less emphasis on society colapse

I don't know why this movie gets so much hype around here. The only interesting part of it is that a Jew designs an AI around social manipulation and then it kills him. I'm fairly certain that wasn't supposed to be the movie's message unless its a movie based on a mysterious institute that wants to design an AI that can into social manipulation, the one that passes is the one that gets on the helicopter.

Goebbels was 5'7. So was Napoleon. Hitler was 5'9. Quit whining like a little bitch and fight for you Volk.

Good enough for the SS. Good enough for the me.

Also, is there a webm of the Hitler and the assassin scene?

Germans were small guys back then. See how they considered 161-170 cm to be average height?

I feel ashamed, also because I inherited my parents money…

Who the fuck does that?
I came here, started being amazed at all the stuff that's been unveiled, never doubted it (once I saw the evidence and the sources) and became blackredpilled.

It really was

It's one of those things you don't care about or notice when you're younger, but the part where Ben Affleck is talking about the three drugged out brothers and says "…They read Mein Kampf like it's a bedtime story." really pissed me off as someone who actually has read MK. I hate that constant "muh ebul nahtsees" in every fucking movie. It's irritating.

I have no words for what I just read. How can anyone think this is a good idea? Are we living in a nightmarish dystopia already?

then your cynicism had already been whittled down to almost nothing before you came here. Some beliefs cannot be broken all at once; those who find Holla Forums immediately after a lifetime of indoctrination need repeated exposure before they give in. It's just a matter of how the various mechanisms in our head function, I suppose.

I believe this was the book my previous English teacher used to teach the class about critical theory ( She discussed the hierarchy of victim-hood and how white males are the oppressors and so forth). I was the only one in the class who admired Tom Buchanan, the teacher hated my guts after I defended his white nationalist views and masculinity in a homework assignment. I had to see her after class about it for 'wrongthink', I didn't utter a word while she ranted about sexist this and racist that, I just starred her in the eyes with no emotion, which creeped her so I got to leave rather quickly. What do you expect, My High School's English department is run by bitter females, and the only purpose it serves is to indoctrinate us with leftism force white guilt down our thoughts. This is a Australian public school mind you.

Right now I'm reading "Of Mice and Men" and I have to do a speech on how blacks are marginalized and oppressed. Fun! You can't even go against the narrative, I did that once and my assignment grade dropped from a B to a D after it was (((reviewed))) for being 'problematic'.

Interesting detail at the end of Gatsby that has always intrigued me:
Gatsby's Jewish handler Meyer Wolfstein was mentioned as working in a shabby back office named "The Swastika Holding Company."

Book was published in 1925 when the swastika was just a generic good luck symbol to most, and not related to Jews in any particular way, so it's a plausible coincidence…but a veeeery interesting coincidence nonetheless.

Read it right now.
archive.org/stream/HarrisonBergeron/Harrison Bergeron_djvu.txt

Mang i had to read Othello for english class in highschool. The entire thing was about;

In my mind I read it as em-ng-tow like em-ng is one syllable and tow is another.

Anyone read Slaughterhouse-Five ?

I remember reading a variation of that story years ago when I was in middle school. I remember how weird it was to force unconventional lifestyles in an effort to achieve equality. Considering that social justice is a cult, I suppose it shouldn't come off as much of a shock.

For sure. Look at Karate Kid. It is a multicultural movie where the white blonde guys are the vilest of them all. And the asian old man is wise. All of that narrative is a lie.

Blacks tend to be thugs. And whites tend to be noble. And asians, specially Chinese, are crooks. I have dealt with many Chinese in trade, and they are all liars and cheaters. Wisdom is no where to be found with the Chinese.

I do not watch TV shows or movies. They are all lies. They have their marxist, "liberal", feminist, homosexual, race falsism, Hitler is bad, jews are nice, whites are evil, blacks are intelligent, global warming, black holes, higgs bosons narrative. It is scary. It is sad. It is an empire of lies.

The tilt of Earth with regards to its ecliptic is 66.6°. The world is doomed. But there is salvation in Jesus Christ. And that is the Truth, I hope all of you will recognize.

I don't know. Start with the first one, you dumb fucks.

Niggerspikkenfukken

Heinlein was a crazy ex-navy guy. He meant every word of it.

If there was salvation is Jesus Christ, then White Christians wouldn't be such cucks.

>tfw 202 cm

mainstream Christianity has been diluted and bastardized almost beyond repair by certain ((people)). those same people sell ((atheism)) and ((scientistry)) to the youth. the same group of people was responsible for the rise of Communist states which persecuted the religious. what a coincidence!

He did a similar thing in The Sirens of Titan with that bullshit about handicapping everyone to make them equal. Good ol' Kurt. He really loved to flip everyone and everything the bird, didn't he?

I un-ironically enjoy iZombie. Takes place in Seattle and most of the hipster related stuff just has the main character bullying them. It's funny to me the main love interest is literally named "Major Lilywhite"

I'm not surprised that this comic has gone downhill.

Most of the standard English literature they teach you in school has an agenda behind it or the teacher leads your mind into a certain mold of thinking when analyzing the story.

That's a very interesting idea. I had thought it was based on the Hindu caste system with the Nerds as Brahmans and the Jocks as Kshatriyas.

He was a socialist fuck, but I like him.

What's been ruined for me is any war/political focused movie because I know for certain it's going to be a shitty biased interpretation of current or previous world events to spoon feed the masses a false political position.

Every time I hear

or

Really, because I bet if you took that time and read some half decent analysis of primary sources of the time you could have probably learned what actually happened instead of a biased filtered run downed version to make money. People think I'm crazy when I tell them I'm not into most of these movies.

There's a few that aren't bad like that. The real problem is that there's no such thing as an unbiased source of information, let alone something as sensitive as wars are.

This.

All are one in Christ. Fail.

I’ve read it. It was garbage. That book was suppose to be the great anti-war book. It was suppose to explain why the bombing of Dresden was so evil. Well, why? Why was it so bad? Vonnegut never tells us why bombing Dresden was wrong. All he ever said was "And so it goes." He repeated that a hundred times in the book. “And so it goes” is not a reason. Vonnegut was depressed about Dresden and has PTSD, but that is not an argument. That's just an appeal to emotion.

What’s worse is that Vonnegut tells us about the philosophy of the Trafalgarwhatevers. According to the Trafalgarwhatevers, nobody ever dies because they are still alive in the past. Well if nobody ever dies, then why was bombing Dresden so wrong? Why is war wrong? Why is murder wrong? If Vonnegut wanted to make a case against war then he failed miserably. If Slaughterhouse Five is the best book the anti-war movement can come up with, then it's no wonder that world peace is just a childish fantasy.

i think the idea was that he became so desensitized to death that all he could eventually think about it was …and so it goes, if a person dies, it does not matter anymore since anyone dies and that person is still alive in the past and thus in memories. memories consist of that person living in the past, and even though the deceased are gone, there are still memories in which they are alive
i'm not sure if this is right since i've only ever read half of a translated copy of the book but this is what i made of it

cuck book

Drive takes on a whole new meaning after the red pill.

It's probably the single most red-pilled mainstream film of this decade. How Refn and Gosling got away with it, I have no idea.

Explain

Does it really? When I tried watching it, I saw Ryan's character cucking super hard for some chick married to an ex-con, grew bored, and stopped about a third of the way through. Does it get a whole lot better?

Apocalypse now,

It's about a guy (Marlon Brando) that overdosed on the redpill and wants to redpill his son before he dies. But he cannot trust normies to pass the message and doesn't want to die at the hands of shills. So he waits for another redpilled person (Sheen) to come.

From Sheen's side it's redpill after redpill for him and his normie crew.

there was some scene about a dirty jew, but from what I remember the first and only time I saw the movie: the character was kind of cucked

but that part is at the end, until then the movie tries to be anti war

An Aryan man tries to save an Aryan woman from Jewish criminals. There are plenty of subliminal messages expounded in this video:

And yes, the Aryan woman has a child with a man who is either Hispanic or Middle-Eastern, but he kinda turns her away from her degenerate ways when she realizes that she loves him way more than her boyfriend. There is no way to view Gosling as the inferior man in this scenario.

It isn't anti-war as much as it is anti-purposeless war. Or being against wars that are being sold as one thing when in reality they are for something different.

You miss the point, the entire point of slaughterhouse five. Hint: it's that the ayys were wrong and their ideology is some hardcore brainfuck cuckoldry we should stay away from.
Billy Pilgrim went fucking crazy at some point, the entire point of that book is: ''everyone's a cuck and you're going to hate it or go bonkers trying not to"

The fact that someone made a website based on this must mean it's true.

It is a progression. It starts with the whole "war is stupid duh, what about this smart guy who became mad in the jungle after reading too much ? lets do drugs instead" Then all the normies get redpilled to death, the only remaining characters being the two truly redpilled guys. Except one revealed his powerlevel to the world and thus must die.

Just replace 'The Horror' by 'The Redpill' in marlon's ramblings and you'll understand.

When I was bluepilled I was a liberal atheist and saw the Bible as lies, but around 4 months after taking the redpill I read the Gospels and realized that Jesus is not the postmodern egalitarian that I thought he was.

I'm 5'6, an inch shorter than you. Get over it or buy shoe lifts.

I know a guy who's funding 5'3. 5'3! Who intimidates most people in his field because he's the most outgoing extroverted go-getter component man I've ever seen.

If can't watch, read or play anything that has so much a whiff of diversity in it. Thankfully most creators can't stop themselves from bragging about it. I also can't watch TV anymore because of all the miscegenation and minorities I keep seeing in commercials.

No, that's Paul.

I thought that was pretty funny acutally

manlets get out

Good point, he isn't in the Gospels though. And he was preaching in Jesus' name.

your children will not make it to 6'0. I thus curse you!

I am White, I need no salvation.

Certainly not the Christian salvation where you racemix.

don't offtopic

You remove Paul and focus on Jesus, you are practising Positive Chritianity aka Nationalsocialism.

What kind of weapon is Mig-TOW?
:^)

I'm a Christian and I don't plan on racemixing. I don't think it is inherently wrong from a theological standpoint, but it can be harmful.

What? I'm not removing or denying Paul, that would be cafeteria Christianity and is common among liberal cultural Christians.

yes.

nigger

If your father was smart, he would put the land into a trust instead of letting the government rape his family's inheritance.

It was meant to be a cycle of violence thing. It was definitely an attempt to be a cautionary tale of why you should be a good goy unlike this guy, but they failed miserably.

the Christian salvation is righteous racewar, not ((Churchian)) virtue-signalling.

a true religious reawakening makes ((them)) very afraid, which is why they have spent and continue to spend so much effort subverting it.

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/06/your-skin-is-your-uniform.html

validation seeking is weak sauce broheem

It was pretty good. If you live according to the narrative you get to live in brave new world, if you fight it you get to live in 1984.

A decent anti feminist movie.

It wasn't anti-feminist. The FBI agent represented the domestic alphabet soup desk jockeys being incompetent, yet sometimes necessary to be legal, near the forces that work outside the US.

REFN is definitely a crypto Nazi, he is Danish. All his movies are Anti Drug, or Anti hollywood, or Anti Fame.

He likes to overdo it on the imagery, and make it degenerate but in a way that makes you repulsed, and not glorify it.

It was the exact opposite of the Mad Max fury road.

In that one the females were raised up even though they fucked everything up.

In Sicaro, the feminist was getting BTFO all the time and the men were saving here.

And her getting blacked was the pinnacle of that movie being redpilled right?

She represented domestic US agents being put in situations where they have to interact with US agents that aren't solely based in the US. These spooks aren't bound by law as much as the domestic agents are which lead to situations like you see in Sicario.

?

It's a Danish thing.

Also, don't forget that it was Gosling who chose Refn as the director for Drive, not Refn who chose Gosling as the leading man. They are close friends in real life.

Perhaps Gosling swallowed a red pill or two while filming The Believer.

I don't even think that image is from a real series.

Jews are descended from the Brahmans. Abraham was a Brahman. The proto-Jews were a faction of Brahmans and others that were forced into exile.

archive.is/woAho

That's funny, I was just thinking about this the other day. About Gatsby and everything.

damn

That was a good flick.

Why do musicians always have to be such massive fucking faggots? I especially love Portishead, so this annoys the hell out of me.

Hypergamy is a biological strategy, when you understand that, the 'whore' paradigm is shifted.

One of my friends claims the holomodor was an 'accident.'

Her boyfriend is a uke. I think she was trying to be edgy.

This is why I don't trust bisexuals in a relationship. Huge fucking red flag for frivorce / cheating.

My friends are professional musicians not on these guys' level obv. and they have to go along with the poz or they won't get work. Music venues are staffed and run by failed liberals who also organize and promote shows and scrape of a meager living from social assistance cheques and whatever the can make off the gate. Even worse they do this to try and get laid.

They would never support less welfare or degeneracy its how they earn a living!

Spells it with a h… I smell pork, not weed.

Most things, but particularly TV has really gotten ruined for me. Most recently was American Horror Story (a guilty pleasure show of mine):

I basically just watch sports these days, with baseball and hockey (in that order) being my two main ones. At least that's on merit. Mike Trout didn't win an MVP because he was white and Felix Hernandez didn't win a Cy Young because he's brown, they won because they were the best those years. This season Trout will probably win the AL MVP and Kris Byant will likely win the NL MVP, and they're both white. Either Justin Verlander or Corey Kluber will probably win the AL Cy Young; they're both white. Max Scherzer will likely win the NL Cy Young; he's white, too. None of them are going to win because of their """"privilege"""", they're going to win because you can't really make too many strong cases for them NOT to win based on what they achieved. Never year the MVPs could both be from Puerto Rico and maybe one Cy Young winner will be Cuban and the other might be one of the few Asian pitchers in the league - who knows.

Gee, that sounds so familiar.

Anybody can make music nowadays. You don't really even need to learn and instrument anymore. It's only natural that a lot of people who are nonot the good are the anything else would commit to music.

LOL.. protestants eat at the Luther - King James cafeteria.

The three synoptic gospels are all you need, John was on shrooms.

Oh shit nigger, my condolences.

It's an obvious one, but I did go from hating him at the start to understanding but not agreeing at the end to just the exact opposite.

Just wait, user.

Here are the 2025 Toronto Maple Laughs

Siege of Jadotville was interesting because wars in Africa are only shown in the news for humanitarian aide. Irish UN regiment (when the UN actually did shit) fighting mercs in the Congo Crisis.

Wouldn't surprise me since I AM a Leafs fan. I posted in another thread earlier but Fan 590 (Toronto sports radio station) was practically jizzing on air about how Auston Matthews' mother is Mexican and how he's multi-racial and an example of how we're moving towards a great globalized world because he's an American who played in Switzerland and now plays for a Canadian team. They were also saying he was a good example to "ease relations" due to Trump and Mexico.

I'm not even making this up. Dead. Fucking. Serious.

This is now one of my favorites

Literally every movie/book in this thread is a work of fiction. Gas yourself.

Fuck off, Commie.

Since you're a dimwitted faggot: my point is that it's passed along as a "true story." Fucking retard, I have to spell this shit out for you.

fun fact: the director of usual suspects is a relatively open paedophile who uses his position within the production of the x-men franchise to run a casting couch for jailbait boys and a "talent development" firm that he's stacked with twinks.

It was hard to catch the evidence or discussion because the flashpoint was an imdb forum thread that got nuked from orbit pretty quick. Pedowood threads never seem to bring it up but it would be a good piece of hollyweird trivia for somebody who's talented in digging to turn over.

Anyone remember this Scene from Thumbelina?
Aryan fae Thumbelina wants to marry her white aryan prince of the fae and while searching him out, she runs into a (((mouse))) that tries to manipulate her into marrying the banker (((Mole))) instead with this song. She refuses at the altar, the kike attacks her and is defeated by the prince when he shows up.
It all makes sense now.

Screenscaped for prosperity.

buddhist middle way master race

They rebel 'because' of memes.
On generational division and the media:

source: hawaiianlibertarian.blogspot.ro/2016/01/i-create-as-i-speak.html

Lacey Chabert, the girl on the left, is a christian. She was the lead in that Christian Mingle movie.

It's probably why she never got bigger in Hollywood, actually.

Lacey Chabert is a jew, dude

The camp has thousands of people who could do something, how could they not have volunteers? Because the only people doing something are the Whites.

No she's not. Watch vid related.

You think a kike would act in a movie portraying traditional Western Christian as a positive thing? You think a kike would act as an irreligious woman who finds Jesus and herself while pursing a traditional, male dominant relationship?

You're outa your fucking mind.

bustle.com/articles/35314-lacey-chaberts-christian-mingle-isnt-the-mean-girls-stars-first-declaration-of-faith-video

flavorwire.com/373626/10-stars-from-your-childhood-who-got-too-much-religion/8

your evidence on her being a christian?

I could just as easily ask you "why would a kike sign off on his company [christian mingle] being used to portray traditional Western Christianity as a positive thing?" Well, it happened.

The linked articles I posted you fucking autist.

nope. my bro was, and he's worthless today.
there is only some distance now because of the redpill.

vid related

This happened to me while watchin the Matrix. I realised Morpheus not only offers the redpill to Neo , but to the audience as well. There are 2 ways to watch this movie. The redpilled one and the bluepilled one.

Never liked this picture, the character of Tyler Durden exists outside of any specific political ideology and only come of the things he does in the movie can be considered to be 'fascist'.

Tyler Durden is a superposition of various ideologies which lie outside of our current mainstream, he is simultaneously both fascist and anarchist, and at the same time neither. In the same way he also bounces around philosophical ideologies, at times hes a complete nihilist and at others hes extremely existential.

Tyler Durden is really just an enigma who represents something other than what most people have, hes a gateway to 'the other side' so to speak.

Mst3k and rifftrax are great. Mike is from minesotta and thus is a swede if that helps to explain the severe lack of redpill. He's a huge christian too.

yeah but don't you get it? it's totally a redpilled game because theres a single racemixed couple that's not all great and dandy!

I've heard people interpret Inglorious Basterds similarly

Given that QT is a nigger-loving autist and the Wachowski sisters are self-mutilating jews, I'd say it's highly unlikely they meant for the film to mean anything like that.
That said, your interpretation is a good one, and if you watch it with that perspective it's not so bad. I still wouldn't watch any of the matrix movies again, they've dated pretty badly.

Who seem to be the bad guys in this scene?

Jews wish they could do that. They can't help but trying to live their fantasies through Jewllywood. Not sure if intentional slipup or just a jew brain.

you do realize half the SJW-tier fans leave after hearing the opinions of the creators IRL

saying anything vaguely pro-gun will be like "sexual assualt" soon