Help Holla Forums

I got this really hard puzzle from a friend of mine today in school. I can't figure it out and he said for me to come here and ask you for help. He said it is called a G mass puzzle, if that helps. I don't even know where to start and doing a Google search for G mass didn't help at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CCF0CinF
report.cybertip.org/submit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh here we go…

''We all know how this will end…'

I've solved a sector of it, and I'm not normally one of the faggots that call Mods- but you're gonna get Vanned, Nigger.

keep that shit on wherever you fags went after Masterchan died.

IF THIS IS HEXIDECIMAL SPIITTED INTO A PNG I MADE A PROGRAM FOREVER AGO THAT SOLVES THESE GIMME A MINUTE

It contains an encrypted message:
OP is a faggot
What could it mean? (((da​tamin​ing)))

UPDATE:
IVE TRIED READING LEFT TO RIGHT. MY DESIGN HAS AN OFFSET BIT, BUT I ASSUME HE JUST SAID 'STOP WHEN YOU SEE A NULL TERMINATOR AT THE END OF THE THING'. OR MAYBE HE JUST FOUND A SIZE OF RECTANGLE THAT WAS PERFECTLY DIVISIBLE BY THE BYTES OF THE ORIGINAL FILE, IDK. ILL TRY A FEW MORE THINGS.

OP, IF YOU KNOW WHETHER LEFT TO RIGHT OR UP AND DOWN, THATD BE USEFUL INFORMATION.

I MEAN OFFSET BYTE FUCK

4 BYTES FUCK
WAIT THAT'S IT! I USE ALPHA CHANNEL, HE DOESNT. WHAT A NEWB.

STOP SHOUTING !

we're not deaf
fuck

hahah

I GOT IT!!!
ARCHIVE OF PNG FILES. NONE OF THEM SEEM READABLE AT THE TIME. ITS YELLING ABOUT SOME PPND SEQUENCE RO SOMETHING. ILL GIVE SCREENSHOT AND GIVE YOU MY PYTHON CODE FOR PROOF.

uploading python code to pastebin…

(all the black at the end is probably why the pngs are a bit messed up. I'll try to manually make the black bits equal to the offset and make a new pastebin afterwords if that works.)

heres the code
pastebin.com/CCF0CinF

You dumb fuck. I hope you're trolling.

Its an assortment of CP girls, from the tiny sector I Gmasked it was April, Siberian Mouse, Cat Goddess, Jenny, that Turkish(? (((da​tamin​ing)))) girl that takes it in the ass and the "salty milk" girl. That's why he needs to fuck off back to wherever the Masterchan Chumbuckets went after their shitty site got fucked.

liar. its not gmask, otherwise i wouldnt get this far in converting it to a zip. if it was gmask, it would be a garbled mess after the tofile conversion. i posted the code already and you can try it out for yourself, im not trolling. ive gotten all filenames and none of them are indicative of anything but celebrities. you can try the python out yourself.

mind the 'offset' line. completely useless in this case.

Bullshit, cunt.

If you're trying to lie to cover your ass, then just delete the thread- otherwise some other faggot is going to accidently work it out, cry Mods and you're getting assfucked.

i AM NOT. TRY THE PYTHON FILE I POSTED.
THE MODS CAN TRY IT TOO. I AM NOT LYING.

Fuck it, you're a dumbass.

REPORTED

report.cybertip.org/submit

it is not cp

the code wont give you any images. just a list of filenames.
stop freaking out

welp. ive been enough of a l33t h4ck3r today. inadvertantly probably gonna get v& for solving funpuzzle enough to see that something is an archive of images, but not enough to see the images.

cant get it to be read-only. looks like some of j-laws newds are in there, and something about rhinna. got a lot of autistics mad, but thats what their for i guess.

goodnight fuckers

cant get it past being read-only*

(well not read-only but 'invalid' rather..)

I'm working on it right now, OP. Give me 30 minutes.

the one i used may not be perfect, but i tried my custom non-numpy algo for converting it and i got the same result.

at a standstill with all the filenames and file extensions, but no actual files. doesnt really matter to me tho, because i was more interested in the puzzle than any pron. i sorta wished it'd give me a big flashing gif that says 'FAGGOT' after i solved it ;;.

heres the code i used to get as far as i did. you can play with it if you want to try out getting them from being invalid to valid. pic related is what i mean by 'invalid'. there is this kind of error and two or so more ill post.

Daaaaaaaam, you go hacker man!

the pastebin i did a minute ago