Come to meguca.org - No pig farmer admin or cucked Holla Forums!

Come to meguca.org - No pig farmer admin or cucked Holla Forums!

*cough*

That place is deader than Holla Forums

No threads or posts, either.
TBH, that could actually be an improvement from this place some days, but given that it is just another mewch failure chan, there really is not any point.

Mewch is way more active than Megacuck tbh

Faggot, it's not about being "alive or dead". It's about quality moderation and ownership.

It's almost like everyone left on this site forgot why we originally left 4chan. Hmmmm, almost like all the original users left…hmmmmmmmm

you mean they get less than 2 PPH? (((da​tamin​ing)))
LOLOLOLOL

hahaha your site is dead AF
look at this cuck rage!!!!

No, sorry. Just a random user who got fed up with the pig farmer's shit and decided to pass on the knowledge of there being a better IB right around the corner.

You mean slower.

see

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))

OHHHHHH NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the bumps bb

You keep assuming I own it, but in reality I'm so shit at programming I could barely write a calculator tbh

OHHHH NOO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Come to mewch! Based Jews and comfy posting. No Holla Forums

I do have to say that if I didn't decide that meguca was already better than this shithole, your autistic spergout ITT would convince me to go lurk on it at least.

Thanks for being so helpful pedo-kun

OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO

I have a feeling you don't know what that word means. It's ok pedo-kun, we all make ourselves look silly sometimes

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Keep bumping pumpkin :^)

I'd ask in what country it's hosted but does it even matter, if it gets through CloudFlare, like everything else? (((da​tamin​ing))) You do know CF is basically NSA doing MitM? (((da​tamin​ing))) Actually do tell me, is it hosted in the US? (((da​tamin​ing)))

test 1 2 test
JIM is pedo

Not hosted in the US, says so on the general tab, but it doesn't give any more specifics.

Personally I don't care at this point.

Nobody does, we are just trolling OP because he is dumb enough to think that bumps = visitors to his bunker.

I have no investment on getting people there. Honestly it's probably better if only a few come over to keep the site /comfy/. But I couldn't just sit idly by while gullible retards suck off the pig farmer and his hapa son some more