Holla Forums

Holla Forums is dead

Other urls found in this thread:

mewch.net/b/
8ch.net/b/res/7794073.html
8ch.net/b/res/7793208.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, you can smell the scent of decay from here

I can't believe Holla Forums is fucking dead.

Ron shouldn't even have bothered fighting the DDoS, he should have just let 8ch die.

based user is based

My little sister's Bieber blog had more pph than that, tbh.

I bebeibe it

saved

SEIG HEIL!

No it isn't, but it should be.

I once said this meme in public as a joke and felt so ashamed there wasn't a single Trekie in the crowd to respond to it. You think there would be one! Just one!

Is that from mewch.net/b/ ¿

Mewch is the future

No wonder so many people want to live in the past.

Something about those drawings seems so fucking off. I can't quite put my finger on it but they both look so fucking ugly

Holla Forums isnt dead fake stats fake everything fucking goon

This thread begs to differ, just look at all the IPs: 8ch.net/b/res/7794073.html :3

I beg to differ: 8ch.net/b/res/7793208.html

they know, shut it down!

What type of flooring would you call that? (((da​tamin​ing)))

marble? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Laminated marble, anyway. Cheap plasticy shit that ends up wasting away in a dump until the end of time once it's not longer fashionable to have.

you an expert on flooring? (((da​tamin​ing))) i miss hex

anyone know where I could get a table like that? (((da​tamin​ing)))

how about a mattress instead? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Nah, just somebody who spent almost a decade working at some shitty hardware chain. Hex will be forever in our hearts.

Local hardware store. It's not anything unique.

Does she come with it? (((da​tamin​ing)))

>Does she come with it? (((da​tamin​ing)))
of course

It’s dead, Jim

The most active thread on Holla Forums in the last week only has 200 posts in it and 74 UIDs… and it has taken 2 whole days for it to even get that.

Each of those UIDs counts as different people who have not changed their IP in 2 days (which on Holla Forums just doesn't happen). Yes, Tor users count as one user, but considering that only 16 of the 215 posts in that thread were made by Tor users, that is not a significant amount. But let's just take the numbers as they are for a moment. That means that a total of 74 anons posted in the thread an average of 3 times over 2 days.

Picture yourself making three posts over the course of two days…in the most active thread on Holla Forums.

I know…you remain unconvinced. So let's go back to those Tor users, and give you as much of an advantage as we can by counting all 16 of their posts as individuals. Now we have 90 UIDs. Meaning that more people are posting in the thread…but that puts their participation at just a hair over 2 posts each over the course of the same 2 days. More users, but less active ones. And you still have to account for the fact that nobody using a VPN stays connected for 2 days straight. Meaning the actual number of users is very likely closer to 40 than 74. Which makes sense if you look at the time stamps in that thread.

So the reality is closer to this: 215 posts, lets say 50 anons to be generous. That is just over 4 posts each over the course of 2 days. In the most active thread on Holla Forums.

See, user…no matter how you juggle these numbers you end up with the same conclusion: Holla Forums is dead.

It's a nice table tbh

I thought the flooring was cork, actually.

And don't forget that a good portion of those are shitposters.

I am a statistical analyst btw. I take numbers and pull facts from them. It is hard here because Ron uses some very skewed math to get his stats, but it isn't so bad I can't unravel it all and get close figures. So let me spell it out for you. Holla Forums has only about 100 (+/- 15) active users total (not counting mods/vols), about 64% of them shitposters (defined as someone who posts something deliberately intended to derail or degenerate discussion into mere argument, or to deliberately drive users from the thread/board/site). Leaving less than 50 active users who post here with legit intent. Which is enough to have an active board if what they post is of quality content. Anons, including lurkers, are willing to wade through a lot of shit threads to find the ones that are worthwhile. But that content doesn't exist here because those 35-50 legit posters are almost entirely noob 4chan rejects. Teens who don't know the first thing about chan culture or history, let alone how to interact socially in a non-retarded manner. Their intent is good, but their execution (their threads and posts) only serves to drive more users away.

You forgot to mention that the most active thread on Holla Forums over the past week was in fact a pedo thread. Yet Omlet has been saying *virtue signals* "Hurr durr remove pedo" but then they give us pph? (((da​tamin​ing))) Do they want to kill this board or what? (((da​tamin​ing))) No no, I get it. They're waiting for summer. Good choice, Omlet and dysnomia. Anything to boost activity and pph, right? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Please note: "I flatly refuse to actively participate in this thread in any way whatesoever, nor to contribute to its content in any manner. I am not even going to bother to post a reply. Posting to merely bump this thread, or to increase the PPH, is a waste of time, effort, and bandwidth, so I will not do that, either. Consider this my non-involvement and non-endorsement, and I decline to be associated with this in any form at all" - Anonymous.

what is obvious is that the uid count in board stats is fake news. there aren't 900 different posters over 3 days, not even nearly
8ch will die when Jim pulls the plug and not from userbase erosion. the 40/50 bolted on users will never leave of their own accord
it's also strange how so many of the successful threads disappear from half-way down the catalog, while others with far fewer replies survive to the last page. this creates a catalogue of failed threads

Man she sure does love BBC

Fuckoff Runit

just wait until the amerimutts wake up, then Holla Forums gets more active

Sad!

fake news tbh

I'd say lets all move to >>>Holla Forums and bump the shit out of it so shitnomya and the niggerpocket are dead gone

Holla Forums is where Holla Forums and /hebe/ live on

♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿

reported

for what? (((da​tamin​ing)))

child abuse imagery

How is jim edits child abuse imagery you dickwasher.

lol it's a containment thread for goons

You don't even look at what you're saving, retard.