Trump pleaded the fifth 97 times to avoid admitting to cheating on his wife in court

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-pleading-the-fifth_us_57ed79dee4b024a52d2de46d

And yet Trump has the fucking nerve to shoehorn Bill Clinton in to distract the attention from himself. Really, what has Bill done? He had consensual sex with women while married and lied about it. There is no evidence that he's ever forced himself on anyone. Inb4 I get banned for having the an opinion of my own inside the hugbox.

>>>/suicide/ OP.

If dubs, OP will meet a horrible fate.

C'mon, at least try. You really shouldn't get paid if you're this blatant.

WITNESSED

get rekt faggot
choo choo we are coming for you

Confirmed, OP getting noosed.

Read The Clintons' War on Women

Death by scaphism it is then.

Sage you newfags.

Nice.

see

Soon

Fuck

I'm a faggot for bumping this thread.

Fantastic post user
CTR BTFO

Retards complaining about Trump comments or Bill rapings, when the giga kikes behind the scenes fuck and kill children each day.

Dubs sees ovens in the future

Trump needs to own up to it.
Say something like, "So What?"

Women love Trump because he acts like an Alpha, he uses his dick. Isn't afraid to go off the rails, it makes them wet.

If he goes the other route and gets all serious it breaks the mood thus makes them irritated, that's like going through a consent form instead of pulling her hair and throwing her onto the bed.

If women start to see Trump as a beta who cowers to a woman instead of fucking them out. They'll leave and behind all the women will be the cucks who are just, "trying to make her feel happy".

If that happens Trump will loose, its all up to him to take a risk.
Notice how many women are screaming while he's talking?

Bumping a Slide thread… Bumping an obv obv shill thread. Having 0 intelligence…….
>>>Holla Forums

Whatever, you read it.
That's all that counts.

All these newfags and CTR not saging a CTR thread.

Good job fellow user, KEK bless OP with death by diarrhea.

Tough luck kike, that only makes me like him more.

Like who cares? It's 2016, marriage is an outdated patriarchal concept?

Yeah, he's a womanizing douche bag. We all knew that about him our whole lives, well before he decided to run for president, didn't we? He's still an outsider that claims he wants to change the status quo, isn't he? He still has all of the worst people on Earth against him, the very same enemies we all share, doesn't he? In addition to womanizing, he's also still got a massive ego, doesn't he? An ego so huge that he surely won't want to be another pathetic kike puppet that gets remembered for the next 100 years as the traitor that ruined his folk forever, right?

like what? calling fat women fat? ugly women ugly?

Didn't you hear that we are supposed to champion and revere all women regardless of how gross they are?

I usually elect politicians based on their comebacks on twitter. I want a president who likes soccer and has never served in a public office.

I don't really like soccer.

If Hillary wins, leftists are going to die. Here's hoping OP is one of them. :)

Do Hildog's people not realize that this endears Trump to spics and niggers? This is why they liked her husband ffs. How defective is her mind? The lack of selfawareness and understanding of reality (pepe) is truly astonishing.

They've opened the door for ALL of Bill's shit and how SHE reacted to come out.

Not that any of the 96 MILLION!!! Americans with jobs give a shit.

PRAISE KEK

praise Kek

thank you for correcting the record

Yeah because rape is totally overrated right?

so accusations against trump have merit because of some biased inductive logic you seem to be pushing, but Juanita Broaddrick's arbitrarily does not.

top kek

Implying any of this is more important that the willingness of a candidate to support the destruction of their nation's sovereignty and civil liberties of its citizens.