What exactly is this guy's master plan?

George Soros. He's the guy who's behind a LOT of the bullshit that's resulted in the globalists gaining even more power and advantages.

He has a shitload of money and basically spends it on subverting the entirety of the west, being the driving force of it's eventual collapse.

Here's my question, he spends all this time fucking up the West, what exactly is he gonna do once it falls? He HAS to know that this shit isn't gonna be pretty. If the West loses power and ends up in some sort of massive Civil War, wouldn't China or Russia take advantage of it? What about the economy finally crashing for good?

This guy, does he just want to really rule over a burning world or what? I know, I've been told repeatedly that kikes like him want to make the people of the West into some sort of mixed hybrid race of slaves, but why? Won't he see that the technological process that's been made in recent times will be halted? Won't he see that the standards of living will go down? I guess it's just a problem with the fact that I can't understand how anyone could be so factually evil. But it's been bothering me for the longest time. I don't get Soros and I feel like I never will.

Other urls found in this thread:

toprightnews.com/the-fix-is-in-george-soros-says-hillary-election-a-done-deal-despite-trump-landslide/
archive.is/lZXQg
exopolitics.blogs.com/files/james-casbolt-mi6-buried.alive.pdf
ssyoutube.com/watch?v=adE3SE6Sa-k
archive.is/BkS9i
archive.is/McV2N
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981/
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128],
warisboring.com/the-vile-story-of-the-nazis-dirlewanger-brigade-8a7da5ded0c7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One explanation I've seen is that kikes lack the cognitive ability to see the far-off consequences of their actions, so they make impulsive decisions that seem beneficial but really aren't.

In any case, they're getting gassed one way or another.

toprightnews.com/the-fix-is-in-george-soros-says-hillary-election-a-done-deal-despite-trump-landslide/

Welp. You guys keep thinking to yourselves that the Jews have some master plan at the end of this.
I'd like to remind you, that the Jews are kinda have to do this. Its not really an option to back off…
If people learn what the Jews were doing to get kicked out of Europe in the Medieval times, let alone what they did to Germany or Russia…

Dude they're looking at getting genocided for what their ancestors have done. They don't have to have a perfect master plan. They don't have an Option to back off.

As for their master plan? I have a few scenarios and I don't intend of giving any of them away for free to data miners.

The Jews believe they have an easier time ruling over dumbed down mongrels, and cannot afford to leave their greatest enemy, white Europeans, to exist in any capacity which threatens their control.

It's pretty much just NEVER AGAIN crap, because they fear Hitler 2.0.

How they plan to deal with the rising power of China is beyond me. Perhaps they hope they can instigate a conflict between China, Russia and Europe.

Soros is only a puppet himself.

Soros being a puppet scares the shit out of me. If a guy with that much power STILL has the strings on him, then who in the fuck is the puppeteer?

You're saying that they're doing this because they fear the true history will be revealed, and that whites would genocide them for it? Are you really sure about that?

Well, whichever the case, they're in this deep at this point, so I guess they really CAN'T back out now.

They say he's funded by the Rothschilds. Who knows how much higher it goes than that. Monarchs, Aliens, Lizard people…

Because they are broken. That is all I can say for. They have been doing this for thousands years. Every time they tried and it always backfired badly. They will never ever ever understand why it backfired on them.

It started long before Uncle Adolf m8.

Soros is a willing puppet

Israel

They already own all the money in the world though, really.

It's in their blood, some of them don't even have a real plan, because of all the inbreeding jews have turned into mentally ill monsters that want to destroy every last bit of happiness in the world while gaining more power and money than they already have.
Sage because this question doesn't really deserve its own thread.

who funded the revolutionaries that created the communist party of china?

carroll quigley says it was the same (((central bankers)))

so they already have experience exerting ideological and financial control over china, just as has been done in the other great powers

they never had total control, they've always been riding on the seat of their pants

What you have to always keep in mind is that soros funds subversion everywhere, including Israel. I'm going to go out on a limb here and judge his intentions based on both that fact and his profiteering over brexit:

I think he simply wants to undermine anyone who could be a threat to him personally, and at the same time make a buck/gain power in the process. He subverts the west for obvious reasons, but he subverts Israel because he knows that they know what he's capable of. It's impossible for him to lie as long as he has and piss off as many people as he has, and NOT commit suicide to the back of the head, without being exceedingly good at dancing around all your enemies, and also considering everyone except the shekels to be your enemy.

Of course, subversion is inherently unstable, and there isn't enough western world left for him to keep playing his game. He probably knows that he's running out of time before the world reforms itself to make him impotent, but he's also 86 years old and looks like melted ear wax. The man is just gunning down as many people as he can before he expires.

Keep an eye on him and his actions, but don't ever think for a second that he's the final boss, or even close to the top. That spot belongs to either the Rothschilds or some hitherto unknown member of moloch's and mammon's unholy army. Fortunately, moloch and mamon suck nigger cock for a living and will be purged from all eternity once we win. GET FUCKED SATAN, YOU LOOSE.

look at larry david in curb your enthusiasm

he portrays the mindset… an infinite supply of clever, idle distractions with no depth or curiosity

instead of thinking of beauty or truth or genius he is interested in ice cream and shoe laces

seinfeld was "the show about nothing" because there is nothing inside of these people

soros rapsheet.jpg when

Some people just want to see the world burn.

Kikes give 0 fucks about rest of the world.

They can stop being kikes, although that would only happen in a week with six weekdays

Op asked about Soros, so in his life it is uncle Adolf. Of course that just compounds with the many expulsions they have experienced. They are really just a victimology brigade.

You dont even need to know their motives to know its nothing interesting. Just study human nature and you will find out its something stupid. Stupid is not opposed to being intelligent and stupid goals lead to stupid plans and stupid way of life. I call it this way but in the end the world is either meaningless or we did not find the meaning. There is no point in trying to find hidden knowledge in these types like kike globalists because there is none. They are just powerful people who were taught by their parents into a different kind of world so their upbringing and ideas are like this and they are predictable because of that. They are the same human garbage but with power and fanaticism that was instilled to them through upbringing and their surroundings. People are basically like that and we will go extinct because of it.

I will say it again the meaning of life is either non existent and its just our biology drive or we did not find it or we just are not possible to find it out. Anything else you insert from this is just implication based on your own biology and experiences that molded you throughout your life. This alone is the knowledge that should let you know that these people think they know something more they do and they force it into existence and then that leads to stupid goals creating stupid plans and stupid way of life.

You will never get anything and people cant deal with it when they reach a threshold of cognitive abilities and necessary experience required for them to realize it. Either way we die and perish and so will they.

Crashing the white race with no survivors.

he's trying to manipulate people and reality into fulfilling semetic apocalypse prophecies

he's admitted it himself that he has a messianic god complex

If they succeed wouldn't it be funny to see their explanations and look on their faces when nothing happens. Would like to see what kind of paramental paragymnastics would they pull off their asses.

tbqh I think he's just a rich jewish manchild throwing a lifelong tantrum over the shoah.

Either one world government or creating chaos for the investment opportunities.

He does not have master plan, and propably do not know it. He is middle kike. Abowe him are high level finance jews, and abowe them is real shadow goverment.

And above them are the REAL real shadow government, the reptilians and otherdimensional beings and whatnot

I've wondered about Soros' motivations for a long time. One of the weirdest things to me is this guy is in his 90s now so it's not like he's going to be alive much longer. Whatever the final fruits of his efforts, he probably won't be alive to see them.

To be so powerfully motivated by a goal that you will never see come to fruition is understandable if the goal is well-articulated, but Soros doesn't appear to have such a clear goal in mind, which makes the whole thing stranger and stranger.

Pretty sure his plan is to secure the existence of his race through the destruction of competition. It's the only goal worth pursuing where you will not be able to see the final product that I can think of at least. Either that or he's a complete faggot who honest wants to destroy humanity in its entirety because he's a fucking jew following his schizoid desert fanfic's doomsday story arc.

Have you ever played an rpg with free roam after you've completed all of the quests and just slaughtered everyone for the hell of it? I get the feeling Soros is doing that. He has so much influence, money, and power, and has grandchildren so in the grand scheme of things there isn't much left for him to do.

SOROS: MASS MIGRATION IS GREAT! (for me)
Europe must welcome huge numbers of asylum seekers and economic migrants, they will benefit the economy
archive.is/lZXQg

He does it for keks since he won't have to deal with the fallout (get it?) of his faggotry.

His master plan is whatever the Rothschilds want him to do.

You can call him Soros or you can call him satan. They are both one in the same

Doesn't matter. Jews play the long game. Everything is about the blood of Abraham for them. The individual doesn't matter as long as the future of the blood line is secured. They can afford to erode the mountain with a trickle of water because they have all the time in the world.

This is the really sinister part. Just like the jihadis the jews believe they are agents of god's will. They don't need a reason for what they do.

Call him Schwartz.

Fulfilling some crazy cults prophecy

He wants his grandkids to be raped to death by halfbreed muslims.

Intelligent and ambitious people get more satisfaction from the process of reaching an unreachable goal than from the finish line. It just proves to me that the hypothesis (dont know if there is any theory of it) that humans are more satisfied by doing and not getting it. Once you get it you lose interest because you need stimulation.

to ruin the nations of the goyim

Yes, When you see it from a logical angle, it makes zero sense. Look up Freemasonry. It is a religious reason. He worships satan.

behind soros is the usa state department

Why hasn't anyone hit this kike yet?

bring up the kike messiah
this entails the world being plunged into the deepest evil, because that's what their prophecies say
they sell it as being an ushering of a peace and love reign
yeah right
do evil to do good
purely satanic philosophy and worship

soros is just a rothschild agent

rulers don't get hit, user
don't let the french revolution terror reign fool you
the losers got their heads cut, the rulers remained safely behind the curtain

it's easier to control people when everything is in chaos…in every new war and terrorist attack we've given up more of our rights and government has become bigger through fear. communism, feminism, and other radical ideologies are on the rise because people are basically freaking out.

why not, having slaves do all the work for free is anyones dreams and worked well in the past

if anything it will make more progress, most of the latest tech we have today are hand downs from the military. military has always possessed tech years ahead of whatever we have now.

war is probably the most profitable mechanism on this earth. every country that goes to war will go to debt and will have to get loans to fund their war (cost of the latest weapons are astronomical, currency value of the participating countries will drop to 0 because of uncertainty). they must sell their gold stock or get loans from people like soros who will then profit a metric ton of money during and after the war.

it's business as usual for them, and we're the livestock who they've come to harvest. Another thing you should know is they are satanic and believe in an extreme form of human sacrifice

Let the EU's key architect Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi, Rothschilds' friend David Rockefeller, and leading voice in Jewish mysticism Rav. Michael Laitman, explain:

Coudenhove-Kalergi

Rockefeller

Laitman (vid related)

Its not his plans, but the jewry's plan.

Is it some socially acceptable thing to just use George Soros as the boogeyman in these spheres now?

He is a part of world jewry, not much more to it. Just another enemy.

yes. even normalfags media blame soros

To destroy white people, have them kill each other off, and then breed the survivors out with people of other species.

George Soros is only the most visible arm of the Rotheschilds.

That's it. Like those farmers who decided to breed short legged sheep that can't jump over fences. They're dismantling the power of sovereign governments and dismantling the power of individuals. New World Order.

The sovereign governments are being attacked to submit to the US (which they fully control) and get absorbed/destroyed. Meanwhile, those that are already in the system (US, Europe etc.) are transformed into political eunuchs where people can't elect their representatives and even if they do the supranational mechanisms are in place to make them powerless. Their people are also being attacked through indoctrination, media dumbing-down, chemical food and water castration, low IQ inbreeding, women vs men vs fags vs shiskins vs young vs old D&C techniques etc. etc.

Once you know this it's easy to connect the dots behind 95% of word happenings.

Chaos is a ladder

He is (((different))) and wants you to die. He wants the race war badly. So whity kills the niggers. Then during martial law the white supremacists will be culled.

Redpills:
exopolitics.blogs.com/files/james-casbolt-mi6-buried.alive.pdf

ssyoutube.com/watch?v=adE3SE6Sa-k

Exactly. He's doing his Rothschilds masters bidding, which is replace the white race with a low IQ, low willpower half-negro half-arabian race that is more easily controlled.

Also, Soros is there to take the heat in Rothschilds place. Or do you think a kike overlord would expose himself like this for nothing?

I don't think he has a plan in the sense of a defined end goal and then off to pina coladas at Tahiti.
I think at this point its more of a through the motions steady state machine running, he wants power and control for the sake of it and not much else.
Some say he has some Talmud plan, others that he is Rothschilds.
I lean torward that as he did piss them off in 96 by currency flipping England and making them lose money.
Also the reason every faggot talks about him, he was punished in the tribe by exposure, he is a named and known Jew, no matter what.

Same with the Rothschilds. Going to the cycle idea, the issue is all the current power people take no interest in heirs, in perpetuating the great plan.
In essence, I wager these guys are less running scared and now hitting those final plan parts where you fracture and break apart as everyone has their own idea on the end goal.
Pedogate was the start, the point at which they all started eliminating the low fruit.
The failure of the EU project is one batch out.
Next is the PNAC group, then the Yinion.
THe end will be the Rothschilds being their Juda tribe and invoking the arrival of the messiah and salvation.

I think George Soros is an example of an honest kike. He says he wants a global "open society," and he is telling the truth. He is one of the ones who doesn't hide the fact that he wants a world government controlled by a small cabal of rich Jews.

Regular Joe always talks about when he worked for the "le ebil nazis" exposing jews when his jewish roots are brought in.

Genocide of the white race.

Lurk more before making a worthless thread, stupid fucking newfag cancer

If someone says Soros was a Nazi, tell the retard that Soros was only 9 years old when the war started.

That will shut up them up pretty fast. The whole Alex Jones tier bullshit about him being a Nazi is so easily countered, only the most naive and retarded people believe it

They kill the genetic pool a little every century, from a biology point of view is working.

Not really. He's just the public front man for the Rothschilds, this way they can stay in the shadows.

Believing they were God's chosen people was the Beginning of the end for jews
They became so delusional that they think any plan they create is a good one, even the worst, which will lead to their graves.

I would say it explains a lot, but I will give you food for thought. Unless you don't have all the answers you will not understand what is going on globally.

Ask yourself:

You can dismiss this all, but you will have to admit that depending on the answer there is a very different response to the understanding of what is possible and who runs the show in reality. In my opinion Rothschilds are very high up, but I do not think that they are the top of the pyramid, the All Seeying Eye.

he thinks he is the messiah

He might not have one, I doubt he does.

Ultimately its Moloch worship.

He's not privy to the plan.

Remember Soros built his wealth on loans given to him by the Rothschilds.
He's their creature. What he owns is theirs.

Exactly. It is documented that David Rockefeller possessed only 10% of Standard Oil and the rest went back to the Rothschilds. His hair today is surely also an agent for the Rothschilds in the US. Warburgs and Solomon have given all their wealth to Rothschilds when they died, because they only mere agents. Mikhail Khodorkovsky transferred all the shares and his wealth except 10% to Rohtschilds when Putin grabbed him? Why do you think that happened? And Soros is also a well known agent loyal to the Rothschilds, because they made him rich. He is just managing their money and following an agenda they all agreed on.

Bumping

Except when someone gets tired of their shit and gets creative.

King Wenceslaus III of Bohemia was murdered with a spear while sitting in the garderobe on August 4, 1306.

Based on this, would it be safe to say that the entire world would become gradually better if the entire Rothschilds family were annihilated?

Then again, the Rothschilds themselves may be puppets as well, to an even bigger threat…

Why is this thread gettin burried?
George Soros / Gyorgi Schwartz/ satan

Is actually quite relevant to the USA as well. He is the main backer of Killary. You know what election of killary would mean, i'd hope. Destruction of United states with her mentor Soros destroying Europe. Hopefully it won't come to that. Soros is a dead man should he ever decide to visit Europe again

Tough to say.

There's this RPG called "Genius: The Transgression" in which humanity in this timeline has been controlled from the shadows by a reptilian race of imaginary creatures made real.
The titular Geniuses killed these lizardmen and freed humanity from their shackles.

But then things went somewhat to shit because humanity had never been free in that timeline.
To stop the world tearing itself apart they had to prop up the remaining elements of the lizardmens mechanisms of control and return the surviving servitors of their bitter enemy to power.

I fear the Rothschilds may present a similar problem for us.

Damned if we do, but damned if we don't.

Choose love over hate.
Choose humans over every other species.
Choose truth over lies.
Choose perfect principles over diluted indoctrination.
Choose self-reflection and consciousness over group conformity.

These will guide you and you do not even need to know who is the final enemy. Everybody who does not allow us to live like that is in our way.

So we just squeeze everyone in the chain and see how far it goes.

It's be pretty horrifying.
I mean what could be beyond them?

And we'd be eliminating the whole family anyways down to the women and children.
Can't afford any possible inheritor.

This.

what I don't get is why at least one of our special forces guys hasn't just gone and assassinated this motherfucker

It's a shame Britain has permitted him to live.
He literally declared war on us, twice.

Frankly the simplest answer is to drop the Protestant work ethic.
Its only strong in lands the kikes have been, and the biggest part of what you mentions.
The work to eat to work cycle.
We don't need that anymore, resource abundance is several times the need, even before discussing the need for transportation related requiremed extra.
About the only down issue is people are so set against Agenda 21, they miss the forest of ideas for the twig flag planted in their ass to claim them by a kike.
21 laid out a number of ideas, most of them collected ones that greatly reduce the wor to work cycle, but then everyone whines about their independance from the fact there are a sudden number of benefits in a city.

Other hand, I don't those guys near me and am quite happy to let them be and have their place.
Mine just doesn't look like a vintage ironic hipster store.

But basically, the issue at hand is you don't need most people to work, so do you kill them all off and limit the population such they they only live and breed enough to only have a controlling job, or embrace the wealth and start moving to the stars?
Triangle bullshit Nazi saucer with no propulsion not included

Bring back witch hunts.

Checked.

I'd go after the kids first.

Guy probably runs with a security crew. But I urge all Anons to kill him on sight

So something similar to what the old technocracy movement were proposing?
Divvying up resources to ensure everyone has what they need then give more in accordance to what work they do? With a reduced working week becoming the norm to enable everyone to engage in self improvement or other tasks?

No questions asked

Crashing this planet…

They hate whites more than anything, they feel like they can control the other races, but they know the white man isn't gonna have any of that bullshit, which is why they spent 100% of their racial energy on destroying us

Maybe he's banking on that rich people like himself will pull through and be in a position to increase their influence and usher in a truly globalised world where they are at the top. Maybe he thinks this is for the best and that globalism is the only option for the world.

It's hard to know exactly what he thinks but I don't think it's malicious. That he wants chaos and the civilized world to collapse. Neither that he want to give the power to China or Russia. If anything he's strongly opposed to increased Russian influence.

Globalism has many and strong supporters.

Ultimately they don't know what they're doing and trying to enact a revolution always ends up in unexpected and unwanted effects.

Think of Soros *Sore-Ass* as being the mouth of Sauron. Kissinger and several others fulfill a similar role.
You all are correct that they want to blend the goyim as they see them. A horde of pulsing directionless maggots pulsing an feeding on the scraps, occasionally directed to serve them.
No history, no roots, no origin other than which is provided to them.
The Western-Blacks are a perfect example.
When Snivel-Rights occurred the black familial unit was destroyed, the father figure became the state. The culture was presented in the form of debased "hip-hop" and "rap" street gutter culture.
Before they had a somewhat recognizable family unit and culture.
Different but similiar methods are being used on Hispanics, Native Americans, Indian *dots*, Arabs. Whites and Asians are a bit more difficult to obscure however, successes are plainly visible though.
This is how I understand it. Was at a bar when a drunk old kike sat next to me and we had a convo. Shekel was quite loose lipped and explained his people have a really fucked up guilt/hate complex. They seek in their own understanding to project it onto the other races in some sort of Kaballa-esque shedding.

Pretty much.
A BIG, but instead of cash that doesn't work due to the volume required tanking things horribly, zimbabweing the country as a starter, you just give it to people.
More houses than can be bought, food thrown into the trash and burned to prop up prices, and the ability to shitpost is pretty easy.

Basically, a future system would be very ==communist== looking, what with the free giving of the necessities in life.
Which is a good thing as it eliminates the kike incentives and lets people pursue what they desire.
The difference of you're fool at heart in your teens supported by your parents, and a fool if you don't slave away for decades argument is shit. It argues to be the same, to give up on everything for the elites alone, turns out that's communism actually.

Seriously?

comm
commun
communis
communist
communists are in control of capitol hill and its your job to take this FAL and liberate them for the glory of Moon man

Okay that just raises more question why communist in didn't red text.

Here's a redpill:

Soros, Rothschilds and the rest are the architects of the New World Order. They fully understand their dream will not be realized in their lifetime. They are creating this system for the next generation of Rothschild and Soros. This next generation will cement the NWO as the ruling fist of Earth. The following generation will reap all the benefits of the first two, that is: our current Globalists who build the System, the next generation who firmly establish it and the third generation who will thereby rule.

As to the OP's question:

Aside from constructing the New World Order, these Globalists seek to conquer the world in finance, politics, media and every other outlet. Knowing they will never experience truly ruling the world, they seek to build a name for themselves as the Patriarchs of the NWO by conquering, in their own right, the Old World Order.

The USA's technocracy movement proposed an energy credits system.
Where the credits available were equal to the entire energy output of the "technate" you lived in (technates being essentially groupings of nations who were merged into singular economic/structural entities)
Those energy credits then got shared out among the populace with more shares going to people depending on what they did for a living.

But those credits expired when the next economic cycle came about. So you couldn't amass them and instead had to spend them or lose them.

They never really took off. But I like to think of them as the US equivalent to the bolsheviks and fascists. Like the other two they proposed a bold new vision of how human society and the world would be organised.
The little literature they put out is certainly worth trawling through for useful tidbits.

It isn't even that streamlined though.
You have influential family lines/groups whom sometimes appear to work together but still act in a warring manner.
Each family group has sub-groups of which if done a bit of study you can find Bush's, Kennedy's, Onassis, even the Asians have a similar system.

- The Astor Bloodline

- The Bundy Bloodline

- The Collins Bloodline

- The DuPont Bloodline

- The Freeman Bloodline

- The Kennedy Bloodline

- The Li Bloodline

- The Onassis Bloodline

- The Reynolds Bloodline

- The Rockefeller Bloodline

- The Rothschild Bloodline

- The Russell Bloodline

- The Van Duyn Bloodline

archive.is/BkS9i

Leaked Memos Show George Soros Plotted to Oust Putin, Destabilize Russia

archive.is/McV2N

Russia Bans Soros Foundation As A "Threat To National Security And Constitutional Order"

Soros is nobody; just a servant. They gave him money and he follows their orders. His only plan is to die of old age before he can die by the rope. They know that will be the fate of their servants in the public eye, why do you think they always hide in the shadows themselves?

The more countries borrow from the IMF, the richer he gets. He literally profits from chaos.

It's not as complicated as it may seem. The lack of open declaration of intent (by jews, elitists and so on) is the source of shitloads of conspiracies.

The basic concept behind Globalization can vary depending on the various groups/actors you are looking at:

For the most part they have a cultural tendency to degenerate everything due to their own historical reasons and individual mental pre-dispositions. They dislike structures, obedience and rules, and therefore hate nations, historic culture and everything 'serious'. Politically they try to get rid of nations because it hinders their freedom, as nations will always seek to gas jews due to their said tendencies. They also gain power.

As a result of this and individual mental dispositions of jews you can explain everything. From leading jewish feminists, to degenerate art and corrupt bankers or pedophile rings.

They are opportunists and power grabbers. The ones who only struggle for shekels, muh lifestyle, power and play the big global monopoly game and despise the 'lower plebs'. Nations and culture is their natural enemy, as well as homogenous society.

The second half of elitists is delusional idiots who basically live the commie dream of forcefully uniting everyone under the red flag (UN) and thus remove all conflicts from earth and magically transform everyone into one race. These are your vanilla leftists and politicians of the EU (e.g.). They are being used by both, the jews and other elitists, as they oppose nations, historic culture and homogenous societies as well - but retard leftists don't know it that they are only allowed to do shit because they are puppets.

That's basically the western world for you. Russia, China and other power blocs have similar interests but they are more 'decent' in their goals. Same goes for countries like Japan, who'd immediately roll out their Animu Destroyers in support of the 10th Reich.

IMF exists only so long as the US does, same for the entire UN and always has been.
US drops, so does the project, its only good for kikes to have it and us together.

This. He's probably got some pretty fucked up connections to elites, but his main goal is to increase his wealth through destabilizing regions and investing in rebuilding them. He's pro-immigration because he knows it'll destabilize major world powers, and he can easily make massive profits from it. It also creates a power vacuum that can be filled with large corporations and his fellow ((elites)).

The fact he's been b& from multiple countries really says a lot. He's dangerous and the GRU should put a bullet in him.

He's a goon for the Rothschilds and probably Rockefellers too.

I usually settle down in a tower, where I hoard increasingly large numbers of magical artifacts, either doing jobs for the assassins guild or having fun with the waifu.

He is a proxy for the Builderburg group. The plan is agenda 21. Global depopulation, monetary slavery, and containment.

If America wants to have a chance fluoride, glyphosate, microwaves, the EPA, and factory farms need to be overhauled.

Too bad all those kids they sent overseas to fight got lost and have a hard time realizing wtf is actually destroying independentce and the United states.

So where in the us do any of the ruling families reside?

Or do they not, leaving us with guns to slaughter each other off while staying in gun less nations?

If any user's know of some locations post them so we can look at them on google maps.

And only that. Just look.

Have you bothered to actually read Agenda 21, or only heard of it?

They're English mostly, other than that, global is the next and better answer.

You won't find them here in the winter, but granny Bush and occasionally the rest have a summer residence in Kennebunkport, Maine.

kek this, check those trips

The Rockefellers are just a goy (yes, they're goyim) front for the Rothschilds. They really don't have much power or influence themselves.

Glad to see some anons that have moved past the entree level red pill.

Nothing short of total thermonuclear war will destroy these creatures but that would also destroy the rest of the planet as well.

Caves, bunkers, its actually really hard to do much of anything short term lasting tot he planet with the nukes we have, not even actual civilization wreckers enough to scatter a majority of polities.
Oh defenitely a half gigadeath or greater, but far from an end.
The whole nukes are fake thing is because people wonder why nukes aren't used.
The reality is that due to the way single volume explosives work, there hasn't been a reason to use them since maybe Korea. And even then that had too few nukes to make it work.

The most nonviolent solution to these poisonous families would be to completely do away with the current monetary system, wouldn't it?

That's what gives them so much fucking power. Money. You take that away from them and they'll be less powerful wouldn't they?

Yep, which is why any attempt to do so then has people screaming socialism and communism, muh kikacrocy, yet they also swear none of what is proposed has been done.
Kill the kike, kill his power base and control.
Embrace Marxism, its about time to move past 900 AD systems.

Wouldn't it be grand if you got the chance to speak to him in person, alone?

So basically frieza killing the saiyans for the fear of a super saiyan rising up……

What board am I on?

They need to be killed.

Do not argue my dubs!
Kek wants Marxism.
He always does.
Then when things equalize, we must practice mass eugenics and destroy those of subhuman inteligence, then progressively move up and improve the cognitive capabilities of man.
There in the future, will a better answer be found.

Also you're on the Trump trump board, with an abbarent thread discussing kikes for the retro flavor.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Fuck off ctr kike!

kek this reminded me of this
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981/

It's us or them, that's all this conflict has ever been, and it's the basis of all conflicts that will ever arise. Either we remove all of their influences, or they genocide us. The only middleground is the war currently being fought, but the stakes have ramped up so much that this cannot last another thousand years.

Everything is decided this century, do not lose.

Good luck with that. These guys probably got enough security to the point where it'd be considered a small militia.

And that's without even considering the fact that they probably have body doubles in case someone really does target them. And you definitely know that they will know if that's the case ahead of time.

And don't forget about the fact that they're in bed with the most powerful people who'll definitely try to protect them as well, possibly sending an actual part of the army for their protection.

You're the one arguing with dubs.
Kek works in mysterious ways.
Also he likes guns and Marxism is big on making sure you never lose yours.
Leninism and Trotsky were the ones wanting violent revolution, not Marx.
Marx rather entertainingly calls out the fact the {{{elites}}} who even points are jews will oppress everyone else and lie to take advantage of them all.
Funny how people have so mangled the words yet never bothered to read Das Kapital 1-2, but so happily call for Animal Farm.
May as well say never read Mein Kampf, keeping reading a shitty fictional diary instead.

Excellent insight

To die in a couple of years and then burn in hell.

Basically, everything is a game of jenga to them. There's no point where they think "ok, let's NOT go there." One reason might be that they've historically been stateless, and often kicked out of various places, which must have made an impact on their culture. A tragedy of the commons is probably less meaningful when you see yourself as an outsider.

Underrated post.

Soros was heavily influenced by Nuclear Weapons and WW2. He is not the be all end all player, just the most visible piece on the board in the US. Kikes aren't the only force driving it either.

In todays world we live in a cybernetic superstate. Ted Kacynski noticed this as well, his solution was to rebuke technology entirely. Of course doing so would be the cause of untold famine and human suffering.

The people that rule today intend to remove barriers, they are the ultimate collectivists. The reason for this is that if you can influence one type of person then you want more people to be that type. Hollywood and the internet have contributed to this on the macro scale hugely, the English language also has contributed to the breaking down of apartheid and borders. The ultimate goal is a monopolized culture, devoted to a singular power. This need not be an actual singular government, it need only be a group of think tanks and committees directing the actions of individual governments giving the illusion of national sovereignty

When mark Zuckerberg stands up on a podium and talks about "bringing people together" or similar rhetoric, that is what he is reffering to and he and the people he works with will do so via Cybernetics and the application of technology to mould crowd psychology. This effort has been undertaken since the 60s and 70s by loosely aligned individuals such as the macy group or the tavistock institute. By our time they are hakfway there. The idea of the Westphalian nation state ended with WW2, it is no country we now inhibit but a linguistic cultural group (see The Clash of Civilisations by Samual Huntington)

Part of it is sending refugees to Montana. We need more diversity I guess.
Oh wait we don't

This Agenda goes beyond the mere nation state, these same people wish to break down the barriers between individual human beings, the foremost of which is privacy. The distinction between our public persona and our private one is a sacred thing. In our public persona we must adapt to what society expects of us. We are tools with nothing but a utility to the state in this mode of being, any act that serves superfluity or is inefficient or outside the group think risks your ostracism. It is when we are private we may enjoy Liberation from expectations. Oscar Wilde aptly put it: "give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth". Breaking down of this mask through connecting our social life potentially to our work life through facebook as well as having our every private move monitored via webcams today, tomorrow with your toaster (research "the internet of things" hooking up your appliances to wi fi will be hailed as utterly convenient, it will also allow anyone with a mind to do so to screw with your utilities or build up a profile of how you live your life away from work) will erode any protecting barrier the individual has from the judgement of society. And when those prejudices and judgement are controlled via the media by the select cartel of think tanks and committees intent on silencing or eliminating any threat to their position what we will live in will truly be a dystopian nightmare

That doesn't make much sense though. I have a hard time believing that this is the great master plan, because it has a painfully obvious flaw. Even before ISIS and all this other shit, muskins, niggers, mongrels of either have produced results that speak for themselves. Namely none. Jews are parasites, but the kind of subhumans they want to replace their host with can't serve as a host, as they'd just destroy all the necessary infrastructure to produce goods for themselves and their parasite in randomly occurring fits of rage. Add to that that they're by nature lazy shits that don't work. Add to that that they're relentless R-strategists that don't produce the framework necessary to foster hard-working citizens. Add to that that even if they weren't, by far most of them aren't bright enough to get any moderately challenging work done.

So sure, the existence of the people of Israel would be secured, but unless they're willing to use that same people of Israel to create a new slave race to exploit and subvert, it's back to living in huts and small houses. Goodbye central heating, all of it. Even a from their point of view, utopic all-win scenario would result in endless misery for them. At least the vast majority of them.

I can elaborate further if you want me to, but you're forgetting that
>Jews aren't completely aware of their own physical, mental, philosophical/spiritual inadequacies, and the flaws in their own utopian fantasies (for example, Ashkenazi Jews are 40 percent more likely to develop schizophrenia and similar diseases [haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128], not to mention their flawed perceptions of being 'chosen')

exactly

THIS

Good try mate, you ain't having my firepower. I like owning my own things without commissars taking whatever they want for themselves.

OP, you need to listen to more of Dr. WL Pierce. Let me try to summarize for you. Jews do what they do BECAUSE they are Jews.
Why do leaf cutter ants spend all their time cutting off small pieces of leaf and carrying them back and forth in the Amazon? Because they evolved that way, it's how they survive.
Why are Jews a parasitical minority always aiming to destroy their host culture? Why have they been expelled en masse from 100+ nations? Because they are parasites who use group evolutionary tactics to take advantage of White pathological altruism and exploit it.
Whether you are Christian or not, a documentary very much worth seeing is "Marching to Zion." Essentially, a guy pretended to be a fawning, pro-Israel evangelical and got a lot of big Jew names to agree to interviews and then fucked them.
It's beautiful.

Marx was the jew.

Bakunin called him out ages ago.

4th reich? What?

Have you faggots forgotten FEMEN? When they tried to make an isreal wing, aprons immediately cut their funding. When NLM rolled out their list of demand and listed Israel as a supremacist nation, soros cut their funding too.

If any of you faggots believe that he doesn't care about Israel, and will work against "our greatest ally" if the shekels call for it, put a bullet through your brain.

Soros is a front for the Rothchilds. He's the fall guy for them. It's why he's as visible as he is, to make sure the goyim go after him instead of the real head.

topkek

He's unique for a kike, beliebs what he actually shovels. Check out his charlie rose interview somewhere on youtube. He actually wishes to go beyond marx's interpretation of "open borders"
Single currency even, the one he chooses of course.
There's a couple other fags like that, but none so brazen (The one behind STARTcoin, for one, brainfarting on name right now)

warisboring.com/the-vile-story-of-the-nazis-dirlewanger-brigade-8a7da5ded0c7
Nah, he's more like a prison unit mercenary.
Mildly propagandistic intro, but this is a gr8 example. Like a Dirty Dozen Lee Marvin of currency trading.
Rothsteinbergschild basically asked one day "You wanna have fun, make big bucks, and complete your greatest dream all at once?"
"Fuck yeah, who doesn't! I'm in what do we do?"
"Remember how I crashed Britain's economy? I need someone who'd want to do that to the rest of the world!"
aaand here we are today. The roths are the foppy wine-sipping elitists, and he's their Gregor Clegane. He's the biggest and widest reaching, but also the most obvious and therefore not the most dangerous.
Sneaky little goody two shoes shits like Kapor/Klein backing CC and infiltrating tech, those are the worst sorts. Most of what Soros does isn't going to be around in a couple decades, so he was dumped on this rock at the perfect time. Next gen is getting ready to roll. New tacs, new objectives, new tech, new methods, same endgoal. Probably what Obanger's UN deal is a part of. Needed to whip up 'muh soggy knees' on the interwebs so they can be like "Oh we poor feds are sooooo far behind, we need help! Maybe Interpol should police the internet instead!"

A lot of it all is really bloody obvious, if you look at the right industries, it's just that it's either a big public deal so doesn't seeeeem threatening, or it's done in a way to get lost in the nose of a yuge bundle of mergers/bailouts. If they tried any sort of fancy-ass scams like that wells fargo faggot it'd be way more noticeable to even normies. You only need one big scam to pay off, and then you can buy your way into legitness (ie the waterloo crash)

nah, they're covered, they bought out a bitcoin competitor.
AH!
Just remembered. Max Keiser. He's sly and silent. He offers to buy tech companies and shit over twatter of all places that are "in dire straits." (aka get lost in the noise, make them an offer they can't refuse/back out of.)
One of the big ones he tried to but got turned down on was Mega, chinks snagged it instead.
Basically once everyone's fiat-or-gold-backed is worthless, push everyone to STARTcoin, move to Shadowrun-y Credsticks.

Mass understatement. Soros' guard is like 6 times the size of Obanger's. Dude that said we need nukes is on the proper track. The sneakier ones have less guards but more plainclothes sorts.

It does make sense. Also note when Lenin loses heart (He didn't want the Tsar's family killed) then he's shot by total rando (((Fanny Kaplan))) paving the way for Stalin and Beria. A moment's hesitation, and you're out.

probably a lot of this

Yeh, that works too.

(((Bloomberg))) does this too, just the legal form of it, running the stock market. It's why he hates "solid asset" folks like Trump so much, there's nothing to skim.

I think that the 4th reich is behind (((Soros))) to push public opinion towards a more nationalistic political opinion as one user on halfchan claimed they did. The next thing is probably going to be a race war and it's going to start in Germany.

Also, James Casbolt is not really a reliable source. He is known for lying. However a lot of what he says is true.

The awful truth is he doesn't have one. His people, be they a race, a religion, a culture, or whatever it is that makes them essentially (((them))), only have two operating principles governing their every action. One, to gather as much power as possible, be it political influence, financial capital, or the goodwill of the chronically naive; and two, to subvert and destroy civil society at every opportunity. All the grand conspiracies they engage in only succeed as long as their behavior remains congruent with the above two principles, and any deviation from this baseline causes them to self-cannibalize. Soros has something broken inside of him, some defect in his spirit that prevents him from imagining that total ownership together with total destruction ultimately harms him. Frankly, genocide would be a mercy.

Astana.

Soros is a literal Nazi historically. What that kike is playing at, nobody has a clue but with his chink wife and all these other signs such as the debate lately it might be obvious they're trying to sell out western civilisation to the gooks.

He's the kamekaze distracting bait while the rest of the kikes strategically retreat. On the other hand, their retreat is becoming more and more of a desperate rout to safety.

Casbolt is an idiot who can't be trusted about damn anything. If the elite really wanted depopulation, all they'd have to fucking do is stop sending all the fucking aid to turd world shitholes like apefrica and asia. There are also far better ways to utilise biological weapons on populations or even just use things like sterilisation the way Israel does on niggers. It's all stupid. As for Soros, he should have been tried for warcrimes ages ago.

MASS MIGRATTION IS GREAT!

Europe must welcome huge numbers of asylum seekers and economic migrants, they will benefit the economy

archive.is/lZXQg

"Calling Britain’s vote to leave the bloc a tragedy, the Hungarian Billionaire warns that the prospect of “xenophobic, nationalist movements” winning elections in France, the Netherlands, and Germany constitutes a massive threat."

"The open borders ideologue remains committed to pushing mass migration into European countries, however, arguing that the EU must take a “considerable number” of migrants directly from states’ bordering crisis zones "

"Soros claims mass migration of unskilled migrants from poor countries would benefit European economies, facts suggest they are a serious drain on EU states’ resources. Non-EU migrants cost the UK treasury £16 billion a year, net, while across the continent they have more than double the unemployment rates of Europeans."

"A variety of datasets from different European countries support the idea that non-European migrants are a net cost to nations’ treasuries. In the Netherlands, 65 per cent of non-European migrants who arrived during the 1990s are still living on welfare."

hes the public face of the jews. but he is not the biggest jew.

I am afriad that I have to agree with you. The jewish history has a pattern, this is a fair fact.

Good job retard