Trump fucks over his own base

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qx8x3aab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sorry, 12 hours. But it's still funny.

Yep. And according to the rules of Holla Forums mods themselves, the longest possible ban they are allowed to give is 7 days. Most of those bans were 4 weeks with bullshit reasons.

Your butthurt sustains me

Can I say something about muttposting. I don't know why anyone would get so assmad about it unless they themselves were mutts. I'm American I think it's hilarious watching retards say "WHITER THAN YOU ACHMED" and other stupid shit.

I really must wonder if the mods believe the reasons they state when they ban, of it's a tongue-in-cheek kinda signaling thing they do between each other for laughs. Ikampfy/Learningcode is a manipulative kike who's never meant anything he's ever argued, so I assume the other mods on Holla Forums are part of the queer innerparty he likes to surround himself with.

notice how half are "chronic shitposting" and the other "derailing." I have no idea what the former even means.

You mad you aren't a mod on Holla Forums as you are on pol? (((da​tamin​ing))) Poor little shill

if you don't have a posting history, you get banned. that's why the rachel poster isn't banned. he's basically one of the regular posters there.

they're treating post histories like reddit lite account history.

Friend, Rachposter/Rach is another personality of Learningcode/Ikrampfy/DownWithPatriarchy.

You are breaking your own rules
pastebin.com/qx8x3aab

Ban lengths

Bans are to be between 1 and 15 minutes when they are a warning ban. 1 hour to at maximum 24 hours for each IP used by someone intentionally disregarding and breaking the rules. Board attackers abandon an IP anyways as soon as it's banned and hop on a new one right away.

In rare case of an attacker who has a very limited IP pool or even just one IP they use and actually re-uses the same IPs again for future attacks due to technological illiteracy, a ban of up to maximum of 7 days is acceptable if they make a regular habit of attacking the board each time ban expires on their IP.

Any bans exceeding these prescribed durations are to be removed.

inb4 smug anime pic with fufufufufufufufufufu

I'm pretty sure that is the BO, not Kampfy. Not like it matters, the point stands about the bans

Shame, Holla Forums was quite interesting place before all this.
First their mods started to ban or delete anyone who wasn't on board with germcuck and muh "aryan race".
Then trump happen and they were turned into his own personal hugebox.
Which they remain to this day, banning anyone with different opinions or anyone who will point any flaw in their guru, with reason like shill, kike, dataminer etc.

the problem is site-wide.

Hotwheels was pro-Trump
Jim was pro-Trump
the Holla Forums mods are pro-Trump

During the election Jim placed an ad on Holla Forums directing users to the Trump campaign's donation website, ffs. It was obviously Trump wasn't going to do anything good for the right OR left, but if you pointed this out you got banned.

side note: I've been on this site since 2014 and I stopped visiting Holla Forums sometime in 2015. The Trump shilling was why I switched to leftypol, and if their BO hadn't sperged out I would still be posting there. Out of the top boards I only post on Holla Forums and /leftpol/.

Listen to me

fuck you!
Fuck this entire fucking thread.
I remember the campaign as well. We didn't want Trump to win because of any of his policies in particular maybe the wall but regardless. We wanted Trump to win because most imageboard users tended to lean conservative. It was a reaction to 8 years of Obama. Everyone against Trump was seen as someone pro-Hillary one way or another even if you truly were neutral and against party politics, you became effectively supportive of Hillary. Because we all knew deep down Hillary would've won if people didn't do anything.

And maybe it never mattered and both Trump and Hillary are the same. But it didn't matter because people against Trump became so offensive and Trump supporters became reactionary as a result. You are the reason people think there's a coordinated shill campaign against this website. Maybe you legitimately feared Trump would win but that just pissed people off more because of how little it would've mattered regardless.

One day Holla Forums will realize they were some of the most useful idiots of the modern day.

I'm pretty sure that's normal, user. They ban everyone who diverges from their hivemind faggotry in any way, shape or form.

he'll get them all back when the showcase showdown trials begin

Holla Forums has always been a laughing stock of hypocritical faggots

Holla Forumscucks still think Trump is anything but a proxy president for Israel

He's slightly better than the child-molesting witch or the Jewish Communist, but just slightly. That's about it.