Ask a guy whose buying a bone stock 240 sx in near mint condition anything

Ask a guy whose buying a bone stock 240 sx in near mint condition anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

junauto.co.jp/index-e.html
enkei.com/shop/performance/t-fork/
advanperformance.com.au/jdm/page4/page5/page6/page6.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What condition is it in? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Pretty damn good condition
The original wheels aren't on the car, but the guy is selling the original rims with the car. They're off the car because they need to be "polished" (yeah, I'm putting those bitches back on as soon as possible)
Only thing needing replacement are the tie rods, but the guy is including new tie rods with the purchase.

How do you trisect an angle with only a compass and straightedge? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Fuck, I thought you said triangle
here you go, mr trick question bastard

Given an arbitrary compact gauge group, does a non-trivial quantum Yang–Mills theory with a finite mass gap exist? (((da​tamin​ing)))

here's a fancy version

Literally no one knows the answer to that

fail

you're not going to stance-fag that shit are you? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I'm keeping it mostly stock, I might upgrade some internal parts but I'm gonna keep it naturally aspirated so that I don't have to worry about boost. Keeping the wheels, might do some suspension work but it's not for looks though, it's for handling. I'm probably going to upgrade the camshaft, pistons, etc.
Stance is for homosexuals who think that a car is supposed to scrape the ground.

I mean turbo lag
I'd opt for a supercharger but it's hot as hell here.

Note that I'm opting for handling over top speed.

Fuck me, greasy chicken wings. Yeah turbo lag is a bitch, and if you're anything like me you'll be going through them every 10k or so.

Yeah, if I got a turbo, it would be a small one, one that basically has minimal turbo lag.
Like I was saying about superchargers, pretty much all the air that would blow on the engine would be hot pretty much 90% of the year, so a supercharger wouldn't be a good idea unless I was redlining it nonstop at a high speed.

trissect dude
making three equal angles inside of one

next question; do that with only a compass, no straight edge

I'm not good at trig okay? (((da​tamin​ing))) come back when you have a question in geometry or algebra, I accel at those fields of math.

mfw I'm an engineer & you fucken lost me bro

It's a trick question. I only got it right with my first answer because 90 degrees can be trisected due to being perfectly dividable by 3.

The first question I meant. Doing the second with a compass is LITERALLY impossible. First is only possible by technicality.

Paint by numbers fam. Install prefab part X into slot Y. Anything 'tricky' has a simplified equation in pic related. Hardest part is fighting mental entropy.

that's what you have paper for…

Oh yes I exchange that for alcohol and insufflants almost immediately.

By upgrade I hope you don't mean replace OEM parts that function better than aftermarket because the aftermarket is painted blue or something.

Don't lower it, it throws off the geometry and ruins the entire fucking car.

Do your research and do some fucking math before slapping a part in the engine.

Do this and you will have the best.
Turbofags get rekt by decent mechanics who knew to naturally aspirate, up fuel pressure, waller out the air intake and tune it on a dyno.

Also another word from the wise, OEM spark plugs 9 times out of 10 spark better than the most expensive aftermarket.

This nigga knows.
If you're going to 'aftermarket' anything do your brakes & exhaust.

You do realize that I said upgrade internals, as in, parts that WILL function better than OEM.
I said I'm not gonna stance it, it's gonna be upgraded to handle better. Plenty can be done about that without lowering the car. I always do research on shit before upgrading it, I do my math too, that's common sense. I'm not getting parts based on looks, I'm pretty much keeping the outside stock save for finding a 180sx wing or something to put on the rear (if I decide to even do that). The most I'll do externally beyond that is getting an s13 front end to make a sileighty (again, if I decide to do that). I'm not gonna throw away any of the parts, that way if I want to sell the car or if I wreck it I have replacements. I personally like how stock silvias look so I'm not doing a bodykit, literally sticking with oem parts. I'm keeping it tasteful.

Yeah, if the aftermarket spark plugs are general use and not designed specifically for that engine.

You basically described just about everything I'm doing to the car except for the suspension. I'm not modifying the original suspension, I'm gonna get adjustables so I can do what I was talking about earlier if I ever need to sell the car. The cars old enough to the point where the EPA doesn't give a shit if the emissions box is intact, and not only that, the state I live in doesn't care about it anyways.

Okay and you realize that a lot of people out there just read the box that says "WILL INCRASE HP BY LELEVENDY KANIGGERS" and so they slap it in and slow down their car.
I'm just saying user.

Also get some fucking alloys on that thing asap. First thing. Tasteful of course, not huge big chrome nigglers.

Ja dis.
Increase dem drive wheel widths, without changing the diameter of the contact surface of the wheels.

Yes, I realize it fully well

I already said that the original rims are included. I kind of like the original rims to be honest. Those wheels that are on it are placeholders because the guy used it as a daily and he was gonna repolish the wheels.

Oh.
Get those fucking wheels if you dont have them.

Thinner sidewalls give a stiffer ride, tires and wheels may be the entirety of what you want to do to the suspension, but i'd stick with new springs and shocks at the most, if they have a few 50's of thousands of miles on them they just aren't the same and feel mush.

Oh nice.

Again, I said the original rims are included

Buy a JUN bodykit for it, take it to Advan or Z-Shop for getting the full internals inspected then tuning, put it on Enkei T-Fork 18inch rims and decent Eagle f1 tyres.

Perfect mix of street and track.

junauto.co.jp/index-e.html

enkei.com/shop/performance/t-fork/

advanperformance.com.au/jdm/page4/page5/page6/page6.html
(Can't find the US site, but they're great at what they do.)

again, I like the OEM bodykit. I'm gonna get an s13 front end and a 180sx wing and make it a sil80. i'm probably going to do a RHD conversion possibly because sil80 accuracy.

Not only that, but why would I get somebody to tune for me when I literally do that as a job? (((da​tamin​ing)))

you sure this is a problem, nigger? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I'm talking 120 degrees on average. Not only that, but boost is determined on how fast your engine revs, which is why they work so well for muscle cars because they rev so low and generate so much power, that they don't run as much of a chance of literally exploding as that 4 cylinder 240sx does, because it revs at least twice as high as that 65 mustang boss you have. Basically, the faster your engine revs, the more air the supercharger blows, the more HOT air the supercharger blows. Not only this, but unless you have a hood scoop (like proper superchargers are supposed to have), you're basically just blowing the hot air that's radiating from your engine right back on it, in a continuous cycle, which means that eventually your engine bay is going to reach 500 degrees and blow your engine up along with most likely you too.