Cucks over on /r/conservative are losing their minds. It is actually funny watching these guys rant about Trump

Cucks over on /r/conservative are losing their minds. It is actually funny watching these guys rant about Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ftm/
reddit.com/r/MtF/
archive.fo/Rn6N7
archive.is/2RJtB
archive.fo/EUEYq
archive.fo/uObQ5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reddit in a ring in hell

reddit.com/r/ftm/
reddit.com/r/MtF/

These fucks post pics of themselves trying to garner reason for their existence.

No one here gives a fuck about le reddit posts. Go play on the freeway.

He's actually right. Trump would be safe from a Clinton presidency, we wouldn't.

Do you think it is role play when we call them cucks that no one wants to hear from?

How does it feel guys, for Hillary to win and give amnesty to 30 million illegal immigrants and have an one party system?

Wait what? Who do they think can beat Hillary other than Trump? Fuckin Rat Cruz?

I don't want to live anymore…

Why are you sliding a slide thread?

No, she and the jews will destroy him if they win. Did you see Mark Cuban's post today? He says all of Trump's businesses are toast.

I got the time

should have been

LOL

Mother Jones is Young Turks-tier

GOP JUDASES
They have either unendorsed Trump or said they're not voting for Trump.

RNC Phone 877-340-8969 and 202-863-8638 / Fax 202-863.8654
Report: phone puts you on hold infinitely, use fax instead.

[x] Ann Wagner, Representative (MO 2nd District)
[x] Arnold Schwarzenegger, Governor (CA)
[x] Barbara Comstock, Representative (VA 10th District) Phone 202-225-5136 / Fax 202-225-0437
[x] Ben Sasse, Senator (NE) Phone (202) 224-4224 / Fax 202-228-0436
[x] Bradley Byrne, Representative (AL 1st District) Phone 202-225-4931 / Fax 202-225-0562
[x] Bruce Rauner, Governor (IL)
[x] Carly Fiorina
[x] Charlie Dent, Representative (PA 15th District)
[x] Cory Scott Gardner, Representative (CO 4th District)
[x] Cresent Hardy, Representative (NV 4th District)
[x] Dan Sullivan, Senator (AK)
[x] Deb Fischer, Senator (NB)
[x] Dennis Daugaard, Governor (SD)
[x] Entire Bush Family
[x] Fred Upton, Representative (MI 6th District)
[x] Gary Herbert, Governor (UT)
[x] Jason Chaffetz, Representative (UT 3rd District) Phone 202-225-7751 / Fax 202-225-5629
[x] Jeffrey Flake, Senator (AZ) Phone 202-224-4521 / Fax 202-228-0515
[x] Joe Heck, Representative (NV 3rd District)
[x] John F. Kirby, Retired Rear Admiral
[x] John Kasich, Governor (OH)
[x] John McCain, Senator (AZ) Phone 202-224-2235 / Fax 202-228-2862
[x] John Thune, Senator (SD) Phone 202-224-2321 / Fax 202-228-5429
[x] Kelly Ayotte, Senator (NH)
[x] Lindsey Graham, Senator (SC)
[x] Lisa Murkowski, Senator (AK)
[x] Mark Kirk, Senator (IL) Phone 202-224-2854 / Fax 202-228-4611
[x] Martha Roby, Representative (AL 2nd District) Phone 202-225-2901 / Fax 202-225-8913
[x] Mike Coffman, Representative (CO 6th District) Phone 202-225-7882 / Fax 202-226-4623
[x] Mike Crapo, Senator (ID) Phone (202) 224-6142 / Fax 202-228-1375
[x] Mike Lee, Senator (UT) Phone 801-524-5933 / Fax 801-524-5730
[x] Mitch McConnell, Senator (KY)
[x] Mitt Romney
[x] Nikki Haley, Governor (SC)
[x] Paul Ryan (WI) phone 202-225-3031 / fax 202-225-3393
[x] Rep. Chris Stewart (UT 2nd District)
[x] Robert Bentley, Governor (AL)
[x] Rodney Davis, Representative (IL 13th District)
[x] Scott Garrett, Representative (NJ 5th District)
[x] Shelley Moore Capito, Senator (WV) Phone 202-224-6472 and 304-347-5372 / Fax 202-224-7665
[x] Susan Collins, Senator (ME)

GOP LOYAL LIONS
They've all expressed continued support for Trump.
[✓] Ben Carson
[✓] Bob Dole
[✓] Jeff Sessions, Senator (AL)
[✓] John Cornyn, Senator (TX)
[✓] Kevin McCarthy, Representative (CA 23rd District) (House Majority Leader)
[✓] Mike Pence, Governor (IN)
[✓] Rudy Giuliani
[✓] Sheriff David A. Clarke, Jr
[✓] Steve Scalise, Representative (LA 1st District)) (House Majority Whip)

Sources:
archive.fo/Rn6N7
archive.is/2RJtB
archive.fo/EUEYq
archive.fo/uObQ5

Inevitable suicide included.

Even if he had to sell all of his assets because of the destruction of his brand, he's still set for the rest of his life.

these cucks need to watch the Cernovich-Molyneux video at the very least, before going into p.m.s.

why do you have these

The infuriating part about these Judases is that they didn't even wait 2-3 days to see how Trump would deal with it, or at least until after the debate. Just say, "I think the comments are horrible, and I expect him to apologize," not "Trump is a poopy-head and I will never support him!" If they had been this steadfastly principled over the last 8 years maybe we wouldn't be living under obamacare, war in libya, and syrian importation programs. They are pussies – that's why they're freaked out about being grabbed by the pussy, since that would mean grabbing them by their brains.

Learn to reddit nigger.

That's because it's all scripted, the GOP have been planning this coup for quite awhile. They're going all out.

If they're so fucking concerned about Clinton winning the Presidency, then why don't they all just support Donald Trump? Why not blame the Senators in the GOP who are stabbing their own nominee in the back and pledging to vote for Clinton?

Donald Trump is not a perfect candidate. I don't care about innocuous banter he made about women over a decade ago, but I wish he'd take a harder line about Israel like he does for most of the countries in NATO. Nonetheless, like reddit we agree Trump is infinitely a better option than Hillary yet despite not wanting a Hillary presidency they spend every waking second shitting over Trump.

If he's right then why is he attacking Trump? If he's going to fall under Hillary's policies why is he attacking Trump instead of her? It's just another closet-liberal cuck and shill, nothing more.

They're globalist stooges who want to have it both ways, they know their masters would rather they threw the election to Hillary than let someone they can't control in, but they also want to spin it in such a way that's it's Trump fault they threw the election way. Too bad the masses aren't falling for it. See Paul Ryan getting his ass chewed in Wisconsin.

what is that .gif from?

looks familiar and it's annoying the shit out of me not remembering what it's from

These people are truly intent on ruining themselves. I would feel pity, if I could still feel.

I fucking hate conservatives so much. America is a lost cause and 95% of Americans deserve nothing less than to be raped to death by niggers. Good riddance.

They don't deserve pity.

Can build empires with 40k quotes.

Jodie Foster interview, from the 70's or something

It's from an interview that Jodie Foster did in 1979, back when she was still just a little cute blonde darling instead of a left leaning dyke twat.

Because Trump is failing in his task of defeating hillary.

thx. she really was a qt.. what a shame

how many more of our women will we lose to the (((left)))?

I'm moving to Hungary in about 5 years, just need to get my shit together.

Disgusting. I'm glad I won't be shoulder-to-shoulder with cucks like you when it begins.

>>>/reddit/

You win some, you lose some. I have calculated that the hwhite race fleeing to Hungary, Poland, and Eastern Europe will be the best option to establish an ethno-state. The United States might break up and during that time we could establish an ethno-state. Here is to the future, brother!

And that has nothing to do with conservatives second guessing everything he does and throwing roadblocks in front of him since the primaries?

Libtards and cucks aren't my countrymen. I will be moving to east europe as well.

All of them.

I'm sick of living around infinite spics and niggers too. I'm planning on leaving, but if actual fighting breaks out I'll come back to help. Otherwise there's no fucking point staying here.