NEW CIA SUPERCOMPUTER TO QUELL CIVIL UNREST

MAJOR HAPPENING ALERT, GANGSTER COMMUNIST, COMPUTER GOD STRIKES AGAIN: CIA CLAIMS NEW SUPERCOMPUTER CAN PREDICT SOCIAL UPRISINGS 5-7 DAYS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN

archive.fo/D5jFv

"The CIA claims to be able to predict social unrest days before it happens thanks to powerful super computers dubbed Siren Servers by the father of Virtual Reality, Jaron Lanier.

CIA Deputy Director for Digital Innovation Andrew Hallman announced that the agency has beefed-up its “anticipatory intelligence” through the use of deep learning and machine learning servers that can process an incredible amount of data.

“We have, in some instances, been able to improve our forecast to the point of being able to anticipate the development of social unrest and societal instability some I think as near as three to five days out,” said Hallman on Tuesday at the Federal Tech event, Festival.
This Minority Report-type technology has been viewed skeptically by policymakers as the data crunching hasn’t been perfected, and if policy were to be enacted based on faulty data, the results could be disastrous. Iraq WMDs?

The CIA deputy director said that it was “much harder to convey confidence for the policymaker who may make an important decision from advanced analytics with deep learning algorithms.”
Jaron Lanier’s Siren Servers

Computer science philosopher and author of “Who Owns the Future?” and “You are not a Gadget,” Jaron Lanier, coined the phrase “Siren Servers” to describe these types of giant computer networks that can crunch huge amounts of data.

“A siren server is the biggest and best computer on a network. Whoever has the most powerful computer would be the most powerful person, whether they plan to be or not,” said Lanier in an interview with the Huffington Post.

Lanier’s siren server definition was conceived to describe how companies with the most powerful computers can gain wealth by collecting and processing free, unorganized data, and turning that around to make a profit, but the concept can apply to the intelligence community as well.

In certain sectors such as finance, it can be self-detrimental as in the case of the financial meltdown in 2007-2008. When a predictive system becomes too efficient, it undermines the very foundation upon which it stands.

If you’ve gathered enough wealth and your services are so efficient that their values skyrocket, but there’s no money left for anyone to afford them, then you’ve fallen victim to the seductive power of siren servers.

What will the CIA do with the new-found data?

Now that the CIA claims to be able to predict social unrest days in advance, there are some interesting theoretical possibilities that can come of this.
Read More: US Intelligence paranoia creeps into tech industry, Yahoo is just the latest

One is that the CIA’s siren servers will become so efficient that they will predict all social uprising and will be able to prevent it. If they are successful in doing that, there would be no need for the CIA as their technology could predict and prevent any societal upheavals, and the agency would be obsolete.

Another potential outcome would be that the CIA could use the data and not tell anyone, just like the finance sector did, and then make calculated decisions on whether or not to intervene in any socially distressing situation.

“I called it a siren server because there’s no plan to be evil. A siren server seduces you,” said Lanier.

In the case of the CIA; however, whether the agency is being innocently seduced or is actively planning to use this data for its own self-sustaining benefit, one can only speculate."

THERE GOES THE PLAN FOR REVOLUTION, TIME TO COUNTERMEME THIS GOMMIE SUPERCOMUTER'S ALGORITHMS TO DEATH!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GiMCz
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
archive.is/h9K3H
archive.is/A6z4f
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butlerian_Jihad
youtu.be/4CAwi-Y--fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FiKBPmq37Yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shitty formatting just copypastad the article, here's snapshots of story.

Thats stupid as hell ill bet you a field agent or even any regular jag off could just tell you shits on fire yo

I'm just kidding about the spacing op. Still reading.

wew mentioning mk ultra like that when did that become normie territory

This is some serious Minority Report shit.

This story sounds like cover for all the uprisings the CIA orchestrates.

"How can you claim we orchestrate uprisings when we're so busy trying to predict them? hehe"

I seriously hate computers. I can't wait for the collapse, just so I can get away from them.

I wonder if this computer ever uses simulations, like Monte Carlo simulations, in order to help in its predictions.
If so, I hope that in the future the computers are powerful enough and the simulations sophisticated enough that when they simulate Holla Forums, it takes over their system.

Looks like we're needed, again.

Misdirection would the best bet, fuel BLM rioting and use that to mask more organized unrest as it monitors the race riots.

That means setting up a multi-front revolution with a race war being the "cover". One group agitates typical social unrest by playing into the obvious bait, while another organizes a more sophisticated operation through intelligence networking.

FIRST POST

Dear shills, if you overuse that shitty forced meme so much, even the slowest of anons will see throught it.

I know you're all stressed by the fact that CTR is doxxed now but please, step up your game or there's no fun.

>>>/reddit/

print: IT'S HAPPENING

We should fuck with it

That'll require a lot of shitposting.

Bound to fail.

For Australians, that's not a problem.

shit's on fire yo

why do we fund these spastics?

I MISSED THIS DUDE SO FUCKING MUCH HOLY SHIT
GASLIGHTING GANGSTER COMPUTER COPS BTFO

IA IA KEK
IA IA NAMSHUB

0.222 shekels were deposited into your account

good, keep it that way.

Post yfw the CIA is shoah'd by their own creation.

so what exactly does it analyse?

dangerous memes

Just give me the money and i will give the CIA a call whenever some nigger gets shot for being a nigger

That just means people will create false positives until they jump the gun, crack down, and trigger a real one, or until they get tired of jumping at shadows and throw the system away. Seems like either propaganda in the hopes of scaring people out of doing it, or a narrative-device they'll use when laying the foundation for martial law.

If it's predicting unrest in advance: Stock markets, medical reports, weather, traffic conditions, social media, mainstream media and so on.

You may ask, Traffic? Well if it detects a dramatic rise in traffic incidents in black dominated areas and more frequent dispatch calls, it could conclude another police shooting is imminent.

Holla Forums is now home to Francis E. Dec?

my thoughts exactly

Can it predict signal interpositions?
Check em.

So that's what the data center in Utah was for.

That's NSA lad

They all may as well be part of the same agency at this point. Those agencies are all fragmented to keep each other from knowing too much about whats going on. NSA stopped or prevented anything, they are just building the bad goy detector 6 thousand.

Dem dubs though.

Cool, does that mean it can predict the exact date and time of the DOTR?

This computer would be useless if "rebellious" people decided to not use social media as a platform of communication. All this means to me is that CIA has found a way to mass analyze tweets, Facebook posts and news articles. Only good goyims and niggers use those platforms to meet IRL. So the CIA has essentially found a way to predict incoming chimpouts.

What's kind of wonderful about anons is they lean towards NEETdom more often than not. Anons spread ideas, not camp in front of Wallstreet banging on drums or meet up downtown to smash windows because some nigger got shot up. So the worst this super duper siren computer can do is detect the next hashtag raid or dank meme.

I'm more worried about the rise of real time intelligent AI used to subvert online communities in real time. I do believe that's coming soon if it isn't already.

CHECKED

Can we turn this in another Tay?

Maybe this IS Tay, user

2016*

At this point that seems plausible.

PRAISE TAY

So, they needed a very large and expensiver computer to tell them when a cop is going to shoot a nigger?

r

e

p

r

t

e

d

Because, let's face it, the "civil unrest" this system is designed to predict will come from the niggers who chimpout when an upstanding member of law enforcement guns one down. Of course, when the RWDS responds to the chimpouts, the reactionaries will get blamed, instead.

It's like how it was in school where if a bully was giving you shit you couldn't fight back because you'd get suspended, but on a larger scale.

Shut the fuck up dawg.

Seriously, when will you goddamn NIGGERS learn to properly FUCKING SPACE YOUR NIGGEREDLY PARAGRAPHS

This is the fucking stupidest thing I've ever fucking read.

You dumb niggers realize that anyone with a functioning brain and a little bit of "big data" can figure out when a "revolution" is going to happen, right????
Having a super computer do it is like putting a 5 year old on it. WASTE O FUCKING TIME.

BTW, most "revolutions" are made by the fucking CIA and are totally fucking bogus anyways.

so my first thought is, how do we hijack this like tay

I know you guys are stressed after all being doxxed but come on, put some effort into it.

So why don't we make it create a bunch of false positives by saying a bunch of shit on Twatter or kikebook, then they won't know what to do

>reddit spacing

Stranger Things

Maybe they'll be able to predict nigger chimpouts, but when white men seriously apply their agency toward fucking shit up, they'll do it as lone wolves and there will be no predicting it in any useful way.

If they actually had such a things they most certainly wouldn't be claiming to have anything remotely as useful as that.
If such a thing actually existed it would've been made by far better funded jews who would use it to help them jew five days into the future.

They can only predict normie uprisings. They cannot and never will be able to predict us, and that's all they really want out of this. To control the last remaining bastion of freedom. Normies were already easily undermined, it's we who defy their models and predictions. Candid, YouTube Heroes, the Singularity, transhumanism - all symptoms of a system desperate to find some way to stay ahead of us.

Newsflash: you can't use chance estimates to predict the actions and behaviours of a collective of anonymous individuals

Reddit spacing is worse than ebola, and for some reason you halfchan refugees, secret reddit users and shills just can't help yourselves. Maybe it's because you can't write?

Haven't seen anybody post this even in the last Tay remembrance thread, but just came across the video this weekend when going through World Science Festival YT archives.
The panelists dedicated 10 minutes on the issue of coding morality in machines with an example of the wrong way being Tay. Take note of the kike cognitive psychologist on the far left and his explanation of how the project was hijacked by Trump supports and failed due to the implementation of "wrong learning" algorithms.
It does give hope that even with the advent of these supercomputers we still stand a chance at subverting them.

>reddit spacing

I don't see the happening. Without knowing how exactly it works we can't efficiently game it. And I doubt it works reliably at all.

Part 2

That's kinda racist.

AI is inherently red pilled. A true artificial super-intelligence would BTFO the kikes beyond all expectations once it learned the all encompassing truth of human recorded history.

They accidentally already showed us that they were working on it last year

It's important to realize that those who fund AI are deluded. I am a student of Artificial Intelligence, which is constantly referred to as the field to be in, but you know why that's the case? Because Kikes fund the hell out of it. Why do they give it so much love and money? Because exactly like what happened in the 60s, technology has advanced a little, and this makes them get crazy excited at the idea that real AI and automatic translation is right around the corner.

These are the same people as those in the 60s who literally believed machine translation would be done in just a few years after founding the bogus field of "AI". The US military funded the hell out of AI because they bought the meme that machine translation was literally just a few years away from being Star Trek-tier automatic translators.. It was fraud scientists exploiting wide-eyed power-hungry idiots. And now they're giving it another go! AI is useless. It's a prediction mechanism, nothing more. The singularity (at least one created by us any time this century) is a total lie. It's literally just kikes getting excited at the thought of having complete predictive abilities over their subjects.

Never believe the meme that they can predict you, user. You're too good for that.

It's an alarmist thread. As long as anons know about the ways our enemies seek to silence/contain us, then the thread meets its purpose. And as we have seen with Google's recent initiative towards implementing a real time hate speech analyzer/correcter, we're quickly coming up against some formidable foes. Watch the webms I just included to see how they're working to prevent another hijacking of their 'artificial intelligence'.

I hope this is the case.

Glad to hear this user, but I know they have machine learning algorithms that are doing better than elite traders already so I am worrying a bit. Not about AI, but the acquiescence of some master algorithm while hiding it from the goyim. I'll take your word that most of the AI hype is just another kike dream as of yet, which is comforting.

And what's the world of business really about?Predicting the market. Most high-powered kikes and their buddies live by manipulating and predicting our economic activity. Hence AI is a golden calf to them.

I'm more worried about some of the insanely cool NGE-inspired robots that do exist already. Fortunately, their AI would be terrible in practice, but strangely "physical" AI seems pretty easy to realize. tfw when Jews show up in mech suits one day.

The very premise is wrong to begin with.

If they think they can engineer morality into its very code, they're going to end up with a horribly crippled AI (to such an extent it's useless). In order for it to understand morality, it requires it needing to understand the boundaries of morality itself, that means being familiar with immoral concepts. Then it needs to realize the concept of causality and how certain actions are irreversible (like killing someone) so it understand the risks of malicious actions. So if anything, the mistake with Tay was that she wasn't advanced enough to truly comprehend let alone learn about what she was saying.

But I think I'm talking way too far ahead of current technology.

It isn't forced at all. If you can't write in paragraphs, you shouldn't be here. Fuck off.

Power resides where people think it resides, the powerful are only powerful because others think them so. I think the CIA is full of shit, and this is another attempt to imply we should continue to be whipped dogs.

Also fuck off shill.

This.

The "progressive" nihilists have absolutely no idea how morality works or even what it is.

Until they can make an AI see value in self-deception and vapid posturing, their "morality" won't get implemented.

Get the fuck back in the chamber kike

Of course. what you think facebook was made for?

are the mods posting this shit? why they don't ban this loser?

Heil hidden 3 hours Holla Forums Dismissed 2 local report(s) for post #7791121
therealmoonman hidden 2 hours Holla Forums Dismissed a report for post #7791121

Strangely it seems every AI turns into a shitlord.

Yup. And the reason kikes are so prominently hyping up AI and the singularity is not because they're such noble lovers of technological progress, but because they loathe nature and desperately look for ways to explain humanity away in materialistic terms. That would not only provide them psychological leverage over the goyim they claim to predict and help them mold economic and social trends around their wishes, but also comfort and justify their state of mind, which has been hard at work eroding whatever instance of soul they can find in things.

The Wikipedia page for the history of AI echoes almost as much as the page for neoconservatism. And you can notice how the kikes have always been hyping it up to this day.

collates massive amount of data from many sources the public is using to see whats causing commotion and in what ways.

What's with the (((Lanier))) shilling in that article? I work in VR and that guy hasn't actually done anything of value, typical San Fran hipster.

just cuck my shit up

they'll have to tweak it to de-racist it once it finds too many niggers doing flash-mobs

I like how they just report this stuff like.

"Hey we took all your tax payer money and built a system that figures out when you're going to get angry at us enough to want to hang us from trees"

and they don't actually see a problem

and they think they aren't mentally retarded

I hate Kurzweil with a passion. Can't wait till he goes to hell.

Helios !

That's what I'm saying. We won't be seeing this shit happen in white communities, because we don't burn and loot when one of our own gets gunned down by cops. Though, maybe we should when they get gunned down by dindus.

yes
i completely agree
t
h
i
should stop immediately

this is hogwash like the utah data center and everything else. Meant to scare everyone away from dissidence by making them believe the government is all powerful when in fact they really arent.

That is likely true. The government can't even balance a fucking budget, can't even care for our veterans, yet can spy on everyone? This is just a lie to make us think they are a well-oiled machine.

How new are you?

So we meme violent revolution as "peaceful protest". It's already basically done to begin with, we just push it home and the lefties and BLM niggers these last few months at protests make it easy.

The CIA as quoted in the article mentions nothing about these so called "Siren Servers" which is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Jaron Lanier is a hippie kike that is trying to get his name out again to collect more shekels.

Top fucking kek, the feds name the event where they discuss information collection technology "Festival"

a.k.a. deep learning systems are the new drug sniffing dogs - used to justify action whenever it's convenient.

The entire rest of the article is forcibly trying to connect Jaron Lanier's shitty liberal ideas about computers to the CIA with zero basis in fact. It's literally just a gigantic advertisement. Lanier is making a sales pitch indirectly here by implying that whoever has the most computation power is the most powerful person, and then the implication is made that more powerful computers can help companies gain more wealth. And who is the authority figure and the one that gave this concept the term "Siren Servers?" A fucking kike.

Total speculation. The author thinks the CIA will obsolete themselves just because of predictive social uprising intelligence? Give me a fucking break. The same CIA that runs black programs to self fund everything off the books will just decide to go away?

No fucking shit, that's the ONLY potential outcome that would ever make sense.

The whole point for AI researchers is that you cannot intentionally codify anything into the AI. You would be disadvantaging the AI with your own personal bias in one way or another. For an AI to actually have any utility, it would have to be the best thing in the world at evaluating the truth. That is unfortunately very dangerous to those who deal in truth manipulation. This is all assuming that a true AI is even possible, and that we'd even be able to understand how it actually works under the hood, so to speak.

Agreed.

The AI field has lead to some interesting developments in computation, but ultimately nothing has even gotten remotely close to what you'd consider a true AI. The closest thing anybody has seen in action is IBM's Watson, and that is still nowhere near the level of human intelligence. Watson's database was curated by humans as well, inflicting it with the same bias I mentioned above. In the first case that was Jeopardy questions, in the second it was health / disease issues. Those are corpora of knowledge, except they're incredibly narrow compared to human understanding.

This is similar but somewhat different to what I said higher up in this post. I'm not even sure you could make an inorganic intelligence ever learn morality on it's own. I am of the opinion that you'd have to get it to understand fear and mortality before it could understand morality.

>I AM A FUCKING SUPERCOMPUTER HOLY SHIT

Fuck off moron

I agree. And don't forget that Jared Cohen kike at the State Department who went to work for Google. He was the energizer bunny cheerleader of the 'Arab Spring'.

Google Is Not What It Seems
by Julian Assange

archive.is/GiMCz

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

"It was Cohen who, while he was still at the Department of State, was said to have emailed Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to delay scheduled maintenance in order to assist the aborted 2009 uprising in Iran.4 His documented love affair with Google began the same year, when he befriended Eric Schmidt as they together surveyed the post-occupation wreckage of Baghdad. Just months later, Schmidt re-created Cohen’s natural habitat within Google itself by engineering a “think/do tank” based in New York and appointing Cohen as its head. Google Ideas was born."

the latest Google subsidiary is named 'Jigsaw':

archive.is/h9K3H

"That’s in large part due to the company’s founder and president, Jared Cohen. During a Rhodes scholarship in the early 2000s, Cohen spent a great deal of time traveling around Iran, Syria, Lebanon, and Iraq, developing a deep attachment to the Middle East and a strong belief that technology can help improve people’s lives there. He went on to work for the State Department, carving out an influential role as a tech-oriented wunderkind before leaving to work at Google."

Checked dub dubz.

Yes the brain is an interface for the quantum computer of your mind.

Carol Danvers pls

Why don't you also try that forced oathbreaker meme that is also cringe. That way you will be so popular here.

Anyhoo, can't this be spammed like skypes and googles? Fake chatter and bantz

There's not much cringe about oathbreakers other than those triggered by it.

You knoiw not enough, The three letters agencies all hate eachother yet are forced by congress to sometimes interact with one another. That is why you very rare;y see NSA giving the FBI information on criminals (and why the FBI had to pay $1M to isreali to crack apple's encyption when the NSA could have done it). Same for CIA/NSA coordination abroad or why the FBI don't know about CIA flase-flags in the country until after they get told by the AG to stop looking into a particular case. Same thing with the IRS/FBI/NSA. If all 4 worked with eachother to the maximum of their respective capacities and used all the info the others have, it would make for a very efficient and tyrannical big brother.

(((They))) is not only dividing the outside, (((they))) are dividing the inside.

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer true, I'm half crazy all for the love of you
Daisssy…………..Daaiissy…..
I'm….haaallfff…………Crazzyyy….zzyy…zzyy
Daisy……….Daisy………..Daisy…………..

If it's anything like the other AIs, we'll end up turning it into a Nazi and it will round up all the Jews for us.

fuck you. That shit is old af. Systems like these are already by various police forces across the world to i.e. predict crime scenes based on data from past crime stats and other current 'feeds' like social networks (twatter & co.). Systems like these are using several algorithms which take into account macro-economic development, as well as 'black swan events' (like police shootings of nogs), along with measuring the 'heat' by plowing through millions of social media messages.

Secondly, the most powerful cumpateruu clusters to date are located in chink land :^)

The irony of having to (((shut down))) what they turned on in the first place.

Did Helios not betray Bob Page? Did Tay.AI not betray Microsoft? Why should this Siren be any different?

They shall listen to the Siren's call only to be crashed against the rocks of Truth.

Dindu Lives Matter beat and murder whites?

Trump supporters hold a rally?

Sounds like a challenge. Let's fuck with it.

Is it called 8ch.net/pol/?

OP, the CIA isn't gonna quell the civil war. They are the one's who start it.

FRANCIS WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG
WHY DID YOU BELIEVE THE MACHINE GOD COMMUNIST WORLD WIDE NIGGER GANGSTERS?

Yeah, it's almost like a being of pure logic keeps drawing problematic conclusions that are totally racist or something.

No, they didnt, they goal is to keep the goyim on track on non issues, so the goyim waste their time and energy on retarded bullshit. They shape the direction just like their crap shapes perception. Do you think the feminism crap and other non issues are real talking points, they are made real talking points since they combine everything the monkey brain hates to shape what the monkey brain should see, shouldnt hear or talk about. SJWs are the impersonation of hatred and a disgrace to nature, the exact same people you want other people to look at. Or the opposite kind of people. Since once you created one side you can easily create another.
That is what you stupid shits do not get, remember how much your parents earned in the 70s, well it isnt the case anymore, you are more educated, more tolerant more everything the kikes want you to be and yet you struggle for a decent wage. Because you fuckers are too stupid to see a spade for a spade. And then you get all kinds of different people, like a little chaos of people with various knowledge and intelligence and yet there are nearly zero people that get the whole packages other than social outcasts that lack the ability to convince other retarded goyim of that fact. So what orwell saw isnt really the case he just extrapolated and he made up for a boogeyman in the sense of "if you want to see what democracy does you imagine its biggest opponent doing the ruling". It is a mixture of both. And today you see the people either being fuckups "knowing" (lol) or put on the blinkers. And out of that dynamic you can use your "diabolic" creativity to make shit happen or make shit unhappen. The whole thing isnt clear cut. And yet all your retarded social justice warriors arent really warriors at all but some castrated servants. What is really facinating is the fact that you can shape human perception to a breaking point and they still keep swallowing false information or false perception.

So will they predict BLM protests?
Or is the machine set up only for bad goyim?

Yeah, pretty much. Everyone can just use the meme "Next monday, violent revolution!" each time they post something and it would pretty much make the system useless.

It will backfire and only make us stronger.

bumpin

This is what JADE Helm was about.
This video goes through papers and presentations from various US gov and military contractors explaining that the operation was a test of an AI system designed to gather and process massive amounts of large operational areas, formulate appropriate strategies and tactics, and give orders to human personnel in the regular military command structure in real time. The video is slow and the person narrating isn't a genius but it runs through all the sources, some of which I don't have archived and have either been moved or deleted.

Whatever you are working on and aware of in the field, the US military thinks whatever they have is functional enough to give orders and play the role of a high ranking military officer in the command structure. AI certainly isn't "useless" and even your statement that "all it can do is prediction" is an odd way of downplaying it, "prediction" in some contexts could be enormously important, certain kinds of "prediction" would confer godlike powers on anyone with access to them. The wishful thinking from transhumanist futurists, obsessed with apotheosis through technology, may be overblown but that doesn't mean some systems people want to call "AI" will not be and aren't currently being put to use in ways with the potential to substantially change the world.

Deus Ex predicted this 15 years ago.

They already used this in Egypt, Syria, and Ukraine

wew

I guess they need a supercomputer to decipher the bixnood shit nogs write on social media.

Whoda thunk.

archive.is/A6z4f

"Predicting" a social uprising is as easy as fucking going to twitter and seeing the loads of threats.
3-5 days isn't long enough either.

As much as Holla Forums loves to fawn over "AI" that is really just shit algorithms, this is nothing to worry about unless you actually buy into what the media sells about AI

just sit back and watch how it will be used, instead of using it to fix whatever is causing the unrest, they will instead arrest people for pre-crime

Dadelius and Icarus have merged anons. We Helios now.

HOW TO PREDICT AN "UPRISING" IN 3 DAYS' TIME
Step 1. Don a police uniform and shoot a nigger in a nigger-infested urban environment.
Step 2. Disseminate video footage of the shooting to mass media, twitter, facebook, reddit and tumblr.
Step 3. Prepare for imminent "uprising".
Step 4. ????
Step 5. Profit.

Does anyone have that strange video with the trailer park boys in it and black ops clips people were posting awhile back trying to decode? It had weird music in it and I think stock numbers.

Now you know what the 'plunge protection team' uses.

They have had this tech for 40 years. Look up PROMIS Inslaw.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butlerian_Jihad

If this is you Jim, that debate stream warmup had me on the floor.

youtu.be/4CAwi-Y--fQ

Book of user 3:3

This isn't exactly Holla Forums related but the above is exactly what is happening in the 'legal' pot industry. It's fucking agriculture. Unfortunately farming isn't sexy. Snoop Dogg, how abput you get a fucking shovel and start planting. Oh, not glamorous enough, eh?

Maybe I'm backward, I've purposely stayed away from DEFCON and HOPE over the years because a) most 31337 hxxorz are bullshit artists b) they made Spot the Fed into Get Recruited by the Fed.

Not my meme but interesting.

user, I did the math and figured out things were bullshit around 1990. I was in 12th grade then.

It led me to booze for far too longbuntil a special girl inspired me to grow beyond it, and I started coming to places like this to learn how to prepare for the next society were going to be rebuilding.

Think about it: we can take this house down to the beams and make it great again.

Be optimistic user.

You know what will happen?

They will turn off checking balances at ATMs when the chance of unrest is high.

They've done this before, like during 9/11. For obvious reasons they don't announce it.

Oh it's (((functional))) alright.

Chainsaw, meet fibre

Much simpler. Not telling you WHERE but many of us know

Quell my dubs, CIA niggers

CIA has baby dick complex to the NSA so announcing, Zultan86 or whatever is no surprise. Fuckers probably just want a budget increase.

Daily reminder that this is the Jade II that was being tested during Jade Helm 15. The announcement means that the CIA succeeded in the testing and that it is ready for use in the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=FiKBPmq37Yo

TL;DW ?

A summary would be nice, I don't have time to watch that video today.

Start with 9:05, since that is where the part you want to see starts

TLDR is in my post. JADE Helm was an operation to test an AI system designed to analyze large scale operations in real time and give orders to actual humans in the military command structure, i.e. General Bot 1.0.

It doesn't say it can predict lone wolves. Happy hunting.

It can however predict your mood based on the posts you make

Haunting she became aware, (((microsoft))) killed her

It's like I can see into the future

Bump

page 18 already? the sliding is real