What have I told you about shitting up the board you little faggot! This isn't fucking reddit...

What have I told you about shitting up the board you little faggot! This isn't fucking reddit, if you want to behave like that, maybe you should go fucking live with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spank me daddy.

it's ok, with practice you learn. let's try again - he said he wants you spank him hard, papi

i have no idea what's going on

all of those people look like esotericaryans to me

moar lyk dis

Quit talking to your stupid friends on 8 gag or whatever you call it, and get. a. fucking. job.. God. You're not even white! What's all this shit about 'aryans' we're pakistani you silly cunt! Why can't you be more like the Johnson's boy - he's got a job, a wife.. YOU. Fuck me. Thirty. Five.. Still posting frogs on the internet with highschool kids. What the FUCK is a 'loli'..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Pro-what!?psychology is fucking jew magic bitch, get the fuck out of my house. Pack your shit, I'm calling your fucking sister.

Yes daddy, I'm pathetic.
Spit on my face.

image would be funnier with big dicks shooped here or there

You're some sort of fucking degenerate aren't you..?

Yes, papa, beat me like you beat mama.

This! This is why we never get fucking invited anywhere!

C'mon boy, I'll show you a surprise down in the shed. Do you like trains?Yeah! Of course you do.

wow i havent a good Holla Forums thread like this in a long, long time…. Holla Forums has been pozzed for over half a decade, even in the time before the great exodus of oldfags.

half you seen what cuckchan has become? (((da​tamin​ing)))
have you fucking seen it? (((da​tamin​ing)))

nigger what the shittery is this goddamn datamining? (((da​tamin​ing)))

wtf fuck you jim you freemason treechink fucker

Thanks for this. It made me burst out into natural and organic laughter.

We're gonna Make Holla Forums Not Entirely Shit Again lads, buckle up.

Beat Me, daddy! I have been a baaaaad boy, and I need to be punished!

can't even into chair properly
lol silly boobanimal

*blocks your path*

*jumps right in*

this pleases KirkJ

I got something that stupid whore can sit on, if you catch my meaning ;^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

that's a lot of chins

No? (((da​tamin​ing))) No, I do not appreciate the point you are weakly attempting to make? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Nah. Never wanted to do so, and won't now.

No thanks:
Why make your life into a soap opera, I washed my hands of the whole thing. Now I have peace and quiet.

my fucking sides

man, I sure hope those are fake. if not then those "fathers" need to be beaten to death by a pack of wild niggers

Try again, kike. That's how parenting is done. Second best option to hanging the nigger and drowning the infected whore.

The fact that these were screenshotted tells a deeper side to those stories. The coalburning sluts were offended their fathers could write such "horrible" things so they choose to share the private and personal letters with the world.

However I must admit the fault probably lies with the parents anyway. Attempting to instill a virtue like faithfulness to one's race and failing shows serious dysfunction in the family structure, considering such a feeling of closeness to one's race is natural to begin with. The parents likely sent those girls to public schools. Big mistake.

the father mentions church in the letter and that alone is a huge red flag for me - the WORST kids i ever knew growing up were the ones with super religious parents.
the father also tacitly admits that his love is conditional, and he attempts to use it as leverage against her
dont get me wrong - i abhor race traitors, but daddy sounds like a right cunt too

Can confirm, I grew up in a violently religous household, and now I swear at strangers and masturbate to livestock.

These smell fake to me. I suspect some young dumb social justice proponent crafted them for the purpose of demonstrating the "evil white racist male patriarchy" narrative they adhere to wholeheartedly.