Woah... Epic

Woah... Epic..

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6pepav/someone_got_offended_by_a_hostname_of_an/
mirror.cuntflaps.me/arch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>/reddit/ board
go to your home, redditor

I have been visting that subreddit for almost 5 years now. It used to be good source of news and discussion. After systemd debates it turned to shit as it grew larger. Now it feels like normalfag and shill central. Feels bad man. You can't have good discussion here either, since 80% of people here are edgy 16yo NEETs.

I cringed so hard at the comments in the thread with that loli Arch mirror domain name "controversy". Fuck normalfags, they should not be using computers.

reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6pepav/someone_got_offended_by_a_hostname_of_an/

at least r/pcmasterrace is still good.

K Y S
Y
S

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

Literally everyone on here is a closet Reddit user anyway

No, that really is just you. Go back.

Fuck off redditor.

I'm a hubski guy myself

It's better to be edgy than a blunt cuck like you.

I've never used reddit and only open the website to see information that's exclusively hosted there

I used reddit before digg as it was where the great tech people went after slashdot turned to shit. It used to be a really amazing site. Now I only use it for communities for a few games that don't have official forums as the "reddit community" are poisoned youth. They have no idea they're being used to destroy themselves and they're so mindfucked that if/when they notice they'd cheer it on.

Why do you take it so personally?

Are we being raided?

delete your account

it's not a raid if your admin personally invites us over. 8gag needed traffic, beggers can't choosey

Just read it, the guy was clearly trying to stir shit up. He originally tried to register a mirror with "cuntflaps"?: mirror.cuntflaps.me/arch
Shitposting on imageboards is funny, but registering lewd domains is unprofessional.

Also for the record, reddit is still total cancer. A broken clock is still right twice a day though.

No, I've been on this site for a year, found it some time after The Fattening

gas yourself