Age of consent should be 21. You know i'm right

Age of consent should be 21. You know i'm right.

((()))

Consent should be illegal. let the human race die out.

literally the only logical thing i've read on Holla Forums ever

Should be 25

how bout 26

Go 20 years higher
Only old ladies with shriveled ballsack skin should consent

We should abandon the ways of the law and live by our heart's desire.

Make an age of consent meme pls

fuck off feminist cunt

Consent should require filling out a form in triplicate, signing it with five witnesses present, filming the whole thing and making it available online so consent experts can verify its validity.

and tax payers should have to fund it.

I'd be down to killing myself

Why have consent at all? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Women should be exterminated

Feminists would love to raise the AOC to 21.

AOC only affects White men anyway. Mud people don't give a shit about the AOC. It's the same if they raise the gun purchasing age.

should be 30
people arent even mature then!!! wtf humanity

Useless cunts that are kept alive because of the human rights meme. If it was up to me, useless cunts like these "people" would be shipped to die in the fulag like the useless cunts you are.
Fuck hman rights and liberal democracy bullshit. Pedos should never be allowed to live in society. They must be put under solitary cofinement with a straitjacket until they die.

what these fuckers never realize is that in the time when there was no AoC they would have been beaten to death by a dozen of upright community members the moment they try to fuck a kid. I'm all for removing the laws again when you bring back the old ways of dealing with sexual deviation. otherwise they can fuck off.

Jealous roastie detected. How does it feel that guys will always want to fuck teenage girls more than you, and that nobody believes your bullshit definition of rape anymore except your most devoted cultists? (((da​tamin​ing))) I bet it really chaps your ass.

Marriages very often happened quite young back then, usually at 16 or earlier. That's how it should be.

wrong, look it up

this reminds me of something. in some african tribes it's normal to marry women before they hit puberty. maybe you should go there and join them, seems like you were born in the wrong place, you belong to africa brother.

Where, Feminist Propaganda Monthly? (((da​tamin​ing)))

How does it feel to be an illiterate nigger? (((da​tamin​ing)))

>Where, Feminist Propaganda Monthly? (((da​tamin​ing)))

"Age of Consent" is only a social construct"

I disallow fucking altogether

if you are going to have a system of laws you care about with certain ages opening up new experiences they should all be at the same time
in the US age of consent is different depending on state, driving cars is 16, and drinking is 21
fuck that noise, we should just pick an age where you are considered an adult and let adults do all that shit, I suggest 16