Just noticed the butthurt jews that make Rick and Morty use the brackets on the shows official account

Just noticed the butthurt jews that make Rick and Morty use the brackets on the shows official account.

You should be playing outside and enjoying the summer weather before school starts again.

oy gevalt

Dan Harmon being an attention whore as always.

Notice how their eyes are handrawn.

whoop de doo

We know, everyone knows you flaming retard.

The only one butthurt here is you, you sorry little cuck. It's a joke you fucking moron he us mocking the alt rights silly echoes "maymay" and he is also making a fun jest about Morty having a he wish name. Did he offend the little alt right baby? B'aaaaaaaaw! I'm so sorry you got your feefees hurt, maybe you should stick to your safe space in future. Seriously. You won't be missed.

Looks like someone left the gate to /leftycringe/ open again.

reddit.com/r/the_donald
You belong there more than here.

SCRUBADUBDUB

I thought they deleted that board or something

cringe

Quality Holla Forums reply.

All moi ;^)

are you triggered?

Justin Roiland went on and on at some podcast about how he'd shitpost on halfchans Holla Forums about how much he hated Rick & Morty. Probably him behind it. Either way it screams of pic related.

Let us then praise "Brick and Mortar" before we bury it.

"Was there any form of filth or profligacy, particularly in cultural life, without at least one Jew involved in it?"

all
me
smhtbhimho

Good lad. Making Holla Forums great again tbh.

for
you

tbhimho
smh
all me

God she's cute

Friendly reminder that there is no good reason to watch talmudvision, it's all like this.

Why do they fear to name the Jew?

I think they're referencing that line about Morty being the name of a middle aged Jewish comedian.

A while ago one of (((Dan Harmon's))) friends decided to poke the goobers and then after they kicked his shit in Dan came to his rescue, good times

They should name him Papi, it is a traditional Jewish name.

No, the Hitler post was my only post in the thread. I've never watched this show.

Ah, virtue signaling and sucking celebrity dick.
Just another day as a twitter employee.

all these posts
all me tbh

That first one was me, liar.