wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1746
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1020
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/432
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/959
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2051
politico.com/story/2015/06/iran-nuclear-talks-geneva-john-kerry-5-things-to-watch-119482.html>
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/408
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2010
youtu.be/HJZUIw_C2zo
youtu.be/vO-1l0lXR_U
wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/987571_re-fwd-assalam-alaykom-.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1381
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2043
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1543
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/62
naturalscience.org/news/2016/08/africa-gmos-dumping-ground/
archive.is/j5nkz]
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3827926/Julian-Assange-warns-WikiLeaks-expose-Google-promised-release-significant-disclosures-company.html
ballotpedia.org/Robby_Mook
filedropper.com/podesta
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-08/latest-wikileaks-revelations
twitter.com/wikileaks
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/784910885173207040
twitter.com/AP/status/784898939195650048
reddit.com/r/WayOfTheBern/comments/56lk5v/highlights_from_hillary_clintons_paid_speeches/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/927/180
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927
archive.is/2qmaG
hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factchecks/2016/07/18/the-false-claim-that-hillary-clinton-supports-open-borders/
collective-evolution.com/2016/10/08/breaking-wikileaks-releases-new-emails-exposing-clintons-podestas-knowledge-of-extraterrestrial-intelligence/
terrimansfield.com/united-nations/
yournewswire.com/guccifer-hillary-clinton-high-priestess-illuminati/
mediafire.com/?ais3c05ficmt5
mega.nz/#F!LIcQQZjL!aeyW1kWC3ec0gYYQShy2BA
heavyDOTcom/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/
archive.is/NJLbS
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/jeffrey epstein/
web.archive.org/web/20140713132547/http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Paedophilia
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/talmud pedophilia/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/785474021211140096
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2068
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2485
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2092
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2057
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/844
archive.is/XL3KX
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2229
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2408
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2579
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2652
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2827
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2801
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2838
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2986
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3173
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3021
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3047
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3072
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3279
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/97
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3702
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2861
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4038
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2363
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3189
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2074
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2209
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/3607
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3990#efmAE8AKdARdAV3
wikile
8ch.net/pol/res/7794277.html#7815367
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1476/16/1476160289506.png
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
archive.org/details/PODESTAATTACHMENTS2
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS2
archive.org/details/PODESTAIMAGESATTACHMENTS2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Trump

Nice dubs, praise Kek.

b-bump, goy

Multikultistan: A house of horrors for ordinary Germans
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
archive.fo/GxSRm

Images of Grassley letter

archive.fo/PI774

>Sydney Blumenthal sends an article to "undisclosed recipients" that lambasts his involvement with HRC and HRC's failure to prevent the Benghazi attack.
archive.fo/Rfszy

>An email about spin, from Sidney Blumenthal'
archive.fo/i4tMY

I don't want to be offtopic, or immediately filtered as being against consensus or anything, but it would be a good idea to get an honest thread going on the reason why Assange just tweeted that "elevated Trump" email from the Podesta emails four times. Not the recent threads with /int/, /freech/, SA, CTR, OPs but rather one that analyzes (while still declaring support for Trump and understanding it could be a calculated maneuver to split Trump's radical base) the chance that the original, simplest theory behind Trump's rise was right. If any anons want to make this thread please do because I don't want this dialogue continuing in this thread as it's counterproductive and will be derailed by goading shills. But I believe it must be done, because in my case and possibly others, I don't want to have to go to endchan to get honest discussion about this.

You have received 0.2 CTRcoins for your efforts.

Fwd: It's out there
archive.is/kUL68
article linked: archive.is/FZjsv

archive.is/4jHb4

Hyped for the second Trump & Clinton debate.

Woahh is this big

It’s time for you to kill yourself. We know your name and address.

just do it, faggot
kill yourself

NICE, HIGH ENERGY, NICE

No responses I didn't anticipate after the cuckchan/TRS invasion. Just filter/hide the post, this will be the last post I make ITT.
Good luck digging anons and thanks for your continued effort so far, hopefully Assange releases more emails in relation to Uranium One next week

Just create the thread yourself. Why are you refusing to do it? It is suspicious behavior.

Nigger, I've been here.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1954 - Pedesta scolds the NYT

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/79 - 2008, right after election, recommendations for obama admin posts:
Dr. Tara O'Toole
Vint Cerf
Joseph Brilliant

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1746
Seemingly obvious pay for play. Who is "S"?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1020
NYT is an arm of the Clinton campaign.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/432
CF working on "succession planning". Reveals that [email protected]/* */ = Chelsea Clinton

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/959
[email protected]/* */ = Robby Mook

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5
[email protected]/* */ = Huma

Of interest is that people closest to HRC always have email addresses with 2 letters followed by 2 numbers: [AA][nn]@x.y

None of this matters, does it?

gravity doesn't push
gravity is a theory made by a kike

As far as the clinton-controlled media goes, no. It doesn't matter. They won't report on it. It matters for you and I, and all the normies we can redpill through this, though.

leave

Yes it's true, gravity don't real. That's why you should walk off a tall building.

Neither of those things are true

EXTRA TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE & Zero Point Energy
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766

Admits Doners push her decisions
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2051
>Hillary Clinton is privately signaling to wealthy Jewish donors that — no matter the result of the Iranian nuclear negotiations politico.com/story/2015/06/iran-nuclear-talks-geneva-john-kerry-5-things-to-watch-119482.html> — she will be a better friend to Israel than President Barack Obama. But, even as donors increasingly push Clinton on the subject in private, they have emerged with sometimes widely varying interpretations about whether she would support a prospective deal, according to interviews with more than 10 influential donors and fundraising operatives.

HILLARY"s HEALTH
Knew She was Sick:

Allies of the vice president of course disagree with this assessment. Biden also knows there is a chance that the Clintons are bluffing. Signaling that she’s running for president to get attention, speaking fees, book deals, but not really ready to hop in. Biden, too, is gambling on her health.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/408

Has anything substantial ever been discovered in these leaks? Judging by the OP we've found nothing so far.

As far as clinton like killing someone with her own hands no In a just society though the first leaks would've been enough to put her away.

You mean the ones about the Clinton Foundation right? And how the DNC was rigged in her favor.

Yeah. There hasn't been a smoking gun that clinton-controlled (((media))) can't ignore yet though.

Plenty in there none the less. Even if there is no smoking gun yet, there is plenty of information about how the "deep government" or "shadow government" pulls Hillary strings and what their true objectives are.

For example who Soros's successor will be and how their club works.

For example the ultimate plan with mass migration:

Breaking the Constitution’s Electoral Machinery

Perhaps what best reveals Silberstein’s political intentions is his significant donation of $500,000 since 2009 to the National Popular Vote Institute and the fact that he, though publicity shy, sits on its board. The Institute is part of the Left’s forceful attempt to abolish the Electoral College without amending the U.S. Constitution. The Institute’s objective is to achieve direct popular election of the president by establishing an interstate compact between the roughly 11 large states that would be needed for presidential candidates to win 270 electoral votes. *The compact, it is believed, would then force the remaining states to comply with the compact without any say in the matter. Not surprisingly, this unconstitutional compact has only been ratified in the state legislatures of the bluest states: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington, along with the District of Columbia.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2010

they shouldn't need a "smoking gun" when we pretty much have all the other proof. there's more than enough for any (((journalist))) worth his salt to put together all the pieces and get this thing out there.

but the media is controlled, investigative journalism is dead, and people have thrown out their ethics in favor of a government paycheck

'S'=Soros?
Aren't Soros organisations very active in those nations, pushing the illegal immigration stuff?
Doesn't look good for all those types who scream about how the media is obviously independent, they are literally discussing working with a journalist to spin an anti-Clinton book.

One thing I noticed about the two party system is that it is used to create the perception that any accusation of misconduct must have come from the other party, and is also discredited because the two parties throw dirt at each other as part of the political process without regard for facts.

This raises my suspicion, they're suppressing new technology to maintain the current order. They want to bring in the far-left order FIRST, then pop out the new tech.

I was looking into Zero Point Energy. It is definitely neat sci-fi stuff. Is this what they're pushing after they kill 2/3 of the Earth off? The scientists who research this stuff are CLIMATE CHANGE believers.
Look, the tech is already out there:
youtu.be/HJZUIw_C2zo
youtu.be/vO-1l0lXR_U

Zero Point Energy was being investigated in Syria as well, before the war, I found reference to it in the Syria files. I looked up the scientist reference on linked-in, he still works in Damascus, despite the war.
wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/987571_re-fwd-assalam-alaykom-.html
Anyway, its not damning, not attempting to slide. But it may inform us on this climate change bullshit, and what the master plan really is.

They admit the Clinton foundation serves foreign interest. If there are any resources out there on Frank Giustra, he is a CDN mining magnet. Do not be fooled by Wikipedia, he doesn't mine gold, he mines uranium. I'm pretty sure. He was a part of the Uranium scandal in Russia.

Frank Giustra is the key in this uranium scandal.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2043

WHAT THE FUCK! I hope this shit aint fake

It does matter, tremendously. But the (((media))) won't report it and normies can't comprehend it.

We have to keep digging until we find something particularly juicy to use to attempt to pierce the veil.

See tube videos in
When you search ZPE in Youtube, you start getting alien shit as well. The ETI could be a front for something else maybe a cult of secrecy? ETI could refer to Soros or something. Intelligent writers would use codewords to refer to things in the event encryption has been broken. Just like how some chans use googles for reference to a certain race.

GMOs & Frank Giustra
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1543

I am beginning to see evidence that CGSGI chaired by Frank Giustra is involved in "helping" the third world by introducing GMO foods into the the crops.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/62
naturalscience.org/news/2016/08/africa-gmos-dumping-ground/

Just giving a heads up
[archive.is/j5nkz] dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3827926/Julian-Assange-warns-WikiLeaks-expose-Google-promised-release-significant-disclosures-company.html
If he delivers, this going to be good.

It's sounds wild, but it's merely without any context. Edgar Mitchell became super religious after being shot into space. He was already an excitable person, but then he added "we are all one" new age bullshit plus a nice dose of aliens. He constructed an entire mental framework of what aliens are like and what they expect from us as a planet.

Before his death, he was also trying to create a "Zero Point Energy will solve all our problems and we need lots of funding" movement. That's what he was wanting to talk about, to anyone who would listen.

Consider the scenario of two true believers of scientology/communists/flat-earthers sending emails to each other and what they would read like, and you'll start to see why I take the content of those emails with a fistful of salt. Just because one dude is from nasa and the other is also a government drone, doesn't mean what they are talking about has any accurate bearing on reality. Unfortunately, this just gives ammunition to excitable retards to go "SEE THEY TALKED ABOUT MY BULLSHIT THIS PROVES I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG AND AM ENTIRELY JUSTIFIED IN BEING SUPER ANNOYING ALL THE FUCKING TIME".

I sincerely doubt an advanced species capable of traveling through the vastness of space or across dimensions, would look at our obviously corrupt government and agree to stay on the downlow while our gov continues to exploit the masses. Unless of course those aliens are malicious, in which case we are simply double fucked.

have you overdosed on an entire jar of bluepillls or what?

Fuck off with your bluebeam shit kike.

but you are, any half-competent viewing of the evidence will tell you that they're real

denying that, spewing obvious slogans at the same time, and getting upset about the truth just labels you as an easily manipulated retard

Hey, if you want to believe in trans-dimensional aliens who want you to give up your weapons in exchange for the modern version of cold fusion, be my guest.
However, I am not going to even pretend to take you seriously.

$0.2 have been deposited into your account

is it possible to have a rational discourse with """""""""""skeptics"""""""""? probably not

Must be Soros, wow this makes me mad…Soros and the leftists figured out how to rig the Hungarian election last week. The vote doesn't count in Hungary doesn't count unless there's at least a 50% turnout; so the tactic by the left was to stay home. Had 40% vote to close the borders and it didn't count.

There isn't any proof you retard. Aliens more than likely exist somewhere in the universe but not here, you're as bad as the flat earthers.

That is not what happened, leftists just didn't vote. The 50% rule isn't new either. A Hungarian told me that most people who didn't vote are still opposed to immigration, but they don't like Orban because he is corrupt af. Don't forget he is the guy that locked up Richard Spencer for being racist just to save face. This election could still have silver lining since Jobbik can now say Orban didn't handle the refugee crisis well enough. If Jobbik replaces Fidesz Hungary will have the first basically fascistic government in europe since WWII.

bingo you fucking retard.
if you only took the absolute best evidence for ayy lmaos on earth youd be able to find a very common link:
They are here to fuck with us.

They would befriend corrupt governments because they give no shits, they want whatever they want and thats all, our squabbles mean nothing to them, just as the disputes between ant colonies in your back yard mean nothing to you.

there's plenty of proof

Or maybe Jews really are reptilians and we are going to need to get help from the Aldebaran Nordics and the inner-earth colonies inorder to win.

So the left is basically stealing the right's vril energy/ perpetuum mobilum meme? Are they reappropriating Nazi technology again?

Then surely you won't have trouble showing this and convincing everyone. Most of the "proof" I've seen is dumbfucks that confused military tech in testing as alien spacecraft.

I think he's talking about the earth being flat. If he is, just ignore him. There's no getting through to those people.

no

This is why I'm certain that this shit is just to siphon off Holla Forums's energy into irrelevant drivel just like the flat earth shit. You have nothing to back you up. You are simply a shill dedicated to putting everyone on a wild goose chase instead of tackling actual problems.

Maybe Soros and their boss, the Rothchilds actually work for some higher entity. Like something you'd see in a fantasy novel.

They work for an extraterrestrial race of Elves from another dimension.

stay ignorant then

First moden UFO case was not roswell Allied pilots report strange balls of light spying on the them and interferring with they radar. They called them foofighters. Aliens or secret Nazi technology? Roswell witnesses also report strange runes. Germany was working on a wunderwaffe to win the war. They were working expirementin with antigravity and implosion vortexes to develop alternate propulsion systems. They claimed to have recieved channeled information from the galaxy Aldebaran and also used description of ancient vedic vimanas. There also reports of fleets of U-boots disappearing and of a hidden base in antarctica with possible entrance to inner-earth. Then right after WWII ufo reports skyrocket. Am I 100% sure the exiled 3rd reich is going to descend in ufos and save us? No but I want to believe.

If space elves exist I think they are on our side. Soros probably works for the reptilians or greys

Are you sure that it wasn't fairies instead of aliens?

classic poisoning the well with unverifiable nonsense

step up senpai

This guy?
ballotpedia.org/Robby_Mook

yessir

It could have been germans, but anyways reports of fairies could very well be reports of aliens.

do your own research. I am not organized enough to provide links for everything and some of it is in german. Atleast watch this. still I'm not sure but we will find out sooner or later.

I was giving you shit because the aliens already having came here seem no more plausible than fairies to me.

Why are people that reply to @wikileaks so fucking ungreatful, thinking they're entitled to say leak this leak that, what a crappy leak "youre suppose to leak something that enchances humanity not politics", a direct quote. Just shows you we're in the handout generation where people think they're the only thing that matters.

Lots of banks have blocked wikileaks, then people complain that they're sellouts for trying to sell a fucking book, people working at wikileaks put their life on the line to give the people history defining information.

I know it was sarcastic. I was just using it as an oppurtunity to make a point. They are a lot of similarities between fairytales and abduction stories; time anomalies for starters. Fairies also abduct people of course and while some look like nordic aliens some look like little grey goblins. They also live in hollow hills, which could be entrances to underground bases.

Has it been found out who orca100 is? Is he just some lone nutjob or a legit guy?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295

I imagine a Jew furiously masturbating while he writes it.

I'm not denying that the nazis did research into alternative propulsion but all this vril/inner earth/moonbase crap is obvious disinfo

First, let it just be said, that I believe in ayylmaos when I see something that gives me an absolute reason to believe in them.

Well look at it from their point of view. Even beyond earth, resources are limited. Another species is a danger. So they basically see two sides on earth. One that is currently in power and if it remains in power, will result in humanity either becoming a festering idiocracy for all eternity that will never be a danger them or simply die out. On the other, there is a side that with some help may rise to power, but then, humanity runs the risk of becoming a powerful spacefaring nation and therefore an actual threat to their existence. If you were them, and were to interfere at all, who's side would you support?

Which would mean that if ayylmaos were real, that would mean the kikes are basically cuckservatives, but on a species-wide level.

Speculating, imagining their motivations, based on incomplete information, and then trying to backtrace a potential reality from that is… do you see the problem with that? It's epicycles within epicycles.

The first step is establishing the reality. Are they there? Where are they? What are they? What do they do.

Only then can you begin to speculate on motivations.

And to answer my own questions in order.

Are they there?
Yes. We know from analysis of skulls that they are real biological beings. We know from verifiable radar data that the craft are real. We know from eyewitnesses that their reports are consistent with each other and with that data.

By all accounts, the destinations of UFO's are not extraterrestrial, but underwater or underground caves. There's a pretty good book covering this subject but I can't remember its name. Disclosure project information suggests a base on the back of the moon, but who knows?

Other than biological, it's hard to say.

They abduct people. Analysis of their movement patterns suggest that UFO's primarily head toward, or away from abduction sites. If you see one it's never just fucking around, it's abducting someone.

Abductees report conversations about new age garbage. They are never from the same star/planet, they are never from the same organization. They never have the same goal, however noble they make themselves seem.

Safe to assume these conversations are a load of shit. What is consistent about their actions is again, mutilations, invasive surgery, extraction of semen and eggs, implantation and extraction of embryos. Implantation of subdermal devices. Speculation is for tracking, like marking of cattle.

Curious: they nearly always talk shit about Christianity, and the only thing that is universally effective at stopping an abduction dead in its tracks is the name of Christ. Take that as you will.

Or what if they are from another deminsion and they can't survive in this one? They find a bipedal ape that appears to be the smartest lifeform on its planet. They insert some of their DNA and spiritual essence into this ape inorder to enter this deminsion. The hybrids develop advanced cizivlizations in Hyperborea/Atlantis and Eurasia but some mix with the orginal ape population and devolve into Niggers and Abos.

Christfags watch too much hentai.

I don't know why I get ignored. Your "all emails as a .zip sucks ass. They are in .html format and lack shit like metadata and cant import into any email programs or forensics tools. I did the whole thing in original .eml files days ago, you get full metadata, quite often you can even see the IP address of the sender.

filedropper.com/podesta

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-08/latest-wikileaks-revelations

Lol why did no one ITT talk about this?

Don't forget to check Wikileaks tweets from time to time

twitter.com/wikileaks

and retweet if you have a Twitter account

You're a fucking retard lol

Stop talking about extraterrestrials, it's irrelevant, it's a diversion.

But you're trying to, start a new thread about that e-mail if you want but don't try to derail this thread.

The simple answer is they thought Ted Cruz, Donald Trump or Ben Carson could be exploited to hurt the front runners like Jeb! and Coco. Even if they thought these three candidates would be easier to beat in the general election than Jeb! or Coco I don't think they expected Trump to win the primaries and to become as big as he is right now and they certainly didn't expect Hillary to be losing to Trump like she is right now.

Bill Clinton's remarks about small breasted women (Kathleen Willey)

Look how AP is trying to spin the Wikileaks e-mails:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/784910885173207040

twitter.com/AP/status/784898939195650048

>Leaked campaign emails show 'moderate' side of Hillary Clinton, @llerer reports.

I think she's the AP reporter who freaks out in that famous Hillary jerking head video and who later wrote an article after the PJWatson video went viral in which she said she wasn't freaked out at all and Hillary is super healthy and blah blah blah.

"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders" = the moderate candidate.

It's just pathetic. A vote for Donald Trump is a vote against the media. Don't forget that.

'Trump-WW3.jpg' is a joke circulating on Twitter.

'AndyManatos1.jpg' is a screencap of one of the Podesta e-mails

Is there any info that the elites have access to nuclear weapons and could fire them at will?

If the MSM reported it
But they won't

That's nuclear devestation in comeback form.

that cost 'em, too

holy shit

amazing

Dog bless Aussies

I know you hate reddit, but look at this post
It's all of clinton's policies according to here paid transcripts summarized:
reddit.com/r/WayOfTheBern/comments/56lk5v/highlights_from_hillary_clintons_paid_speeches/

You hit the nail on the head. These people have done nothing but disrupt the thread.

There's a reason why many people regards the millennial generation as the "me generation". No fucking respect and all entitlement.

Thanks. It's a good idea to assemble them like that

Reminder that Trump got hammered by the media for saying something like this but with China instead of Russia.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/927/180

Putting into context:
We need to purge them, else we are the ones getting purged

bigger pics.

Share these pictures on social media or send them to your friends by e-mail

I'm going to be busy away from the computer for a while, people are coming here.

Can someone here paste this URL:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

in the picture I uploaded ?

and look at the pictures here and here can someone add this same Wikileaks URL to the two pictures combined?

And while you're at it, how about taking a screenshot of that page on Clinton's official website:

entitled – you can't make this shit up – "The False Claim That Hillary Clinton Supports “Open Borders”"

archive.is/2qmaG

hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factchecks/2016/07/18/the-false-claim-that-hillary-clinton-supports-open-borders/

and combine it with the picture I uploaded?

I don't have time to do it myself right now but I know some of you can do it even better than me.

Ok, so I think the Dems are part of an alien cult.

As we know there's an email talking about aliens. See:

collective-evolution.com/2016/10/08/breaking-wikileaks-releases-new-emails-exposing-clintons-podestas-knowledge-of-extraterrestrial-intelligence/

The from email is [email protected]/* */
Google takes you to www.terrimansfield.com

Terri Mansfield is a UFO cult leader. She believers aliens are in contact with her and certain other people, and you can make contact too!

According to her website:

This isn't some small retarded Internet alien cult. It's funded by billionaires. She even has relationships with the United Nations, though I haven't dug very deeply into this yet. See:

terrimansfield.com/united-nations/

All of these Globalist politicians seem to be part of weird cults. For example, Bohemian Grove. Even Guccifer claims Hillary is a High Priestess in an Illuminati cult. See:

yournewswire.com/guccifer-hillary-clinton-high-priestess-illuminati/

Is it possible the Jews are controlling their minds/emotions through the use of an alien cult at least partly based in science and psychology?

Could well-known scientists actually be part of this cult?

Watch both documentaries True Legends Volumes 1 & 2 and you'll understand EXACTLY why the democrats are obsessed about UFOs. There actually is an agenda behind it, btw, someday they plan to release "evidence" of extraterrestrial life to tell us how bad we are and how we need to change our lifestyles and culture. It will all be used for fear-mongering (like the global warming fiasco).

True Legends (Volumes 1 & 2)

mediafire.com/?ais3c05ficmt5

mega.nz/#F!LIcQQZjL!aeyW1kWC3ec0gYYQShy2BA

thanks user!

Honestly? It's bullshit and we should be making fun of them for believing in ayys.

It would be the perfect platform to slow any human space exploration to a crawl

Their hijacking of the term "progress" is a twisted joke.

I Believe in Alien Life Forms

They're Called DEMOCRATS

heavyDOTcom/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

we are losing, vote here

boiii

USE INCOGNITO MODE TO VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES,

dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/

mediaite.com/online/poll-so-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

legalbroadcastnetwork.com/the-lbn-blog/2016/10/9/poll-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate

whnt.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/

heavy.com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/ (Poll at bottom of page)

fox6now.com/2016/10/09/hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-cast-your-vote-in-our-poll/

al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/10/who_won_the_second_presidentia.html

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-second-2016-presidential-debate

regated.com/2016/10/poll-second-presidential-debate/

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/poll_who_won_the_2nd_presidential_debate_100916_ho.html

rsbn.tv/poll-clinton-or-trump-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

time.com/money/4524312/second-presidential-debate-vote-poll/?xid=homepage

fox2now.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate-between-trump-and-clinton-in-st-louis/

washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/oct/9/who-won-presidential-debate/

ohiopolitics.blog.mydaytondailynews.com/2016/10/09/take-our-poll-who-is-winning-the-debate-clinton-or-trump/

whnt.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/poll_who_won_the_2nd_presidential_debate_100916_ho.html

heavy.com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

polldaddy.com/poll/9546050/?view=results&msg=voted

11alive.com/news/local/poll-who-is-winning-the-debate-1/330975172

5newsonline.com/2016/10/09/who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

fox17online.com/2016/10/09/trump-clinton-wage-nasty-debate/

archive.is/NJLbS

Interesting…thanks for pointing this out; I'll keep it in the back of my mind reading through these.

So have these emails confirmed what we sorta thought earlier this year?
(Note: I'm not sure about the validity of the emails that suggested the following)
1. Hillary is dying and wanted to use her mistakes to bring a new leader and political direction to the country (Turns out Trump fulfilled that role and Hillary is now testing and baiting him)
2. As Hillary (and Trump) are the candidates, their "competitor" must be the establishment that includes the bushes (probably will join the libertarians, sadly includes Chaffetz who I admired in the oversight committee)
3. Somehow Hillary managed to get Soros and the Rothschilds to help them achieve this (which means, there are even bigger fish.. holy fuck)

These are all rough inferences I got from the emails, but I've already had people contact me and tell me to treat these emails with caution.

Underrated and interesting theory. Makes me think.

Make no mistake this was no threat, this was a promise. A promise to prosecute a criminal for her crimes against America.

This is what needs to be done.

Fear The Trump

you guys seen this yet??

w ikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/36/362317_fw-question-conspiracy-theory-dead-people-next-to-clintons.html

That kill list on wikileaks

this just drop?

some guy got lucky a few hours ago, yeah

I'm sure the timing of this was Pure Coincidence™

(((Jeffrey Epstein)))

Pure Coincidence™

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/jeffrey epstein/

>web.archive.org/web/20140713132547/http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Paedophilia

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/talmud pedophilia/

PART 2 IS OUT BOYS ARE YOU READY?

NEW LEAKS NIGGERS

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/785474021211140096

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

Awwwwww yeeeeeaaahhh

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Anyone have any tips on how to separate the new files from old? I want to dig better.

Just sort by release date and hit search.

lmao, I'm a tard. Thanks.

PODESTA LEAKS PART 2

HYPER BOOGALOO

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

I just read this shit. Its in chink. The powerpoint is basically just poems overlayed on pictures of smoggy china. Nothing important in it.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2068

List of traitors and their donations.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2485

This is interesting. About Koch's spy network:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2092

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2057

can't find anything about Paul Combetta aka stonetear

yet

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/844

why would the new york times send political drafts to podesta? article in question: archive.is/XL3KX

RIGGING THE POLLS
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2229

This one is strange. Hillary turning down money? Why?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2408

Linkedin's Erika possibly working for Clinton's digital team
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2579

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2652
Interesting talk about "George", not sure if hes our guy or not though

If you want to contact old Bill the number of his assistant is 212-348-4963. Name is Hannah
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2827

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2801

A bonus to help her win the campaign perhaps?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2838
Initial email coverup and brainstorm.

KAINE PICKED AS VP BY KILLARY AS EARLY AS JULY 2015
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2986

They were caught doing this during the #DNCleaks. Here's another where they're working with the NYT, and warning them about their "relationship" not being good if they were unfair to Hillary.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3173

More tweets written by commitee:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3021

Poll rigging started as early as November 2014
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3047

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3072

FIND THOSE 2 EMAILS

Hillary refuses to meet with General in charge of war on ISIS:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3279

Hey, posted this in the other thread…

HOLY CHRIST

Cutter Financial Group literally sending talking points for Dems to echo; Holder, Napolitano, Jones, Rice, Clinton, and Gates implicated

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/97

>From: Cutter Financial Group, LLC [email protected]/* */

it goes on for awhile

I just want to grab everyones attention the hashtag #Podestaemails2 trend on twitter got slid off the list.

that kike jack is behind this I bet.

Everybody go to new thread:

fail lmao

lol yeah

But I don't blame you. My dumbass couldn't sort emails properly earlier. I need sleep.

New thread

Get some sleep bro. More than a week until the next stumpening

this thread only has 160 posts, why would you make another

The email's subject is FARA, which is Foreign Agent Registration Act. You cant accept campaign donations from them.

I've been looking at some so far released from today, he subscribed to newsletters from Center for the Democracy in the Americas (CDA) since 2014. CDA's background below.
Newsletters are from the director Sarah, search CDA and sarah for the emails. I guess this institution pushed Obama to tackle Cuba. Nothing else to really extrapolate from CDA's emails.

Moving on to (((Belfer Center))), they are a Harvard research center for Holla Forums affairs. Podesta is subscribed to their newsletters since May 2015.
https:// wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1090
Reflecting on Paris Attacks

https:// wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2368
About Singapore's Emergence (50th Anniversary) and a critique of Lee Kwan Yew
They themselves (Belfer Center) are saying political theory is bullshit and what needs to be done is rigorous control.

This story is already out in a few places, wikileaks tweeted it and I think drudge report has it on front page.

Wikileaks: Bill Clinton's behavior pushed female Clinton Foundation chief to near suicide by plunging her car into ocean depths
below is a copy paste from https:// wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3332#efmAdAAmB
CVC refers to Chelsea Clinton (wikileaks tweeted). Not sure who wjc is though.

Also what does this mean
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3702
Does this have an implication of rigging polling in Arizona?

wjc is bill clinton

Holla Forums is too dumb to see this for what it is. The idea the Dems had was that Cruz, Trump and Carson were all unfit to fit the GOP agenda. By making them more influential, the Dems were hoping to force a vote split within the Repub party. It doesn't mean jack shit except that if the Dumbos did support Trump early on it backfired on them spectacularly.

I don't see any mention of poll rigging. Talking about, speculating about and reacting to the media is pretty standard fare in the land of PR.

Here's some information about his airlines flights, ticket #'s, dates, destination.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2861
(2015)
American 2124 WASHINGTON REAGAN TUE 20OCT 3:30 PM BOSTON 5:01 PM V John Podesta Seat 7D Economy FF#: G812634 [image: carrier] American 2139 BOSTON WED 21OCT 12:00 N WASHINGTON REAGAN 1:28 PM M John Podesta Economy FF#: G812634

His mobile boarding pass (link to it in email) wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4038

His Poland trip in 2014
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2363
Thu, 18SEP14 UA132 P WASHINGTON, DC (IAD - DULLES) 5:20 PM MUNICH, GERMANY (MUC) 7:50 AM (19SEP)
Thu, 02OCT14 LH1347 P WARSAW, POLAND (WAW) 10:10 AM FRANKFURT, GERMANY (FRA) 12:00 PM A-319
The airfare you paid on this itinerary totals: 5,758.00 USD The taxes, fees, and surcharges paid total: 1,992.40 USD

SOROS!!!!

Response to news-spin on CF:
tl;dr: Algeria Donated $$$ to CF to get off terror list
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3189

FROM TWITTER:
HRC camp behind planned culinary workers protest at Trump hotel
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2074
PAY-TO-PLAY AD:
tl:dr PLZ GIBS BILL C MONEY SO U CAN TALK 2 HIM

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2209

any JUST shop of that yet?

Here's a list of Clinton's Senior Staff Contacts.
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/3607

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3990#efmAE8AKdARdAV3

Shillary lies "often"

wikile aks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

Also

They know about Kek.

The JewSA really is run by kikes. You Americans need to riot and purge all the kikes running and ruining your democracy.

This

Is a massive scandal in and of itself. They are trying to subvert the system.

This.

No kidding, it's really that bad.

See: 8ch.net/pol/res/7794277.html#7815367

aldebaraan is a star dummie

The things the elite and establishment say and think, why do the people even allow them to govern? They are truly evil from the bottom of their hearts, if they even have one.

What the flying fuck.
Do we have confirmation on the timing here? If so, this is fucking huge. Hillary's supposed State Department / anti-terrorism cred is one of the only things holding her aloft at this point.

Anyone have a link to the sand nigger email? Much appreciated

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539

thanks user that was awesome

Never let the bantz die, you beautiful bastards.

Check'd.
Dog bless Aussies.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Hilldog and her rapist husband "strongly supported" reparation payments to Israel. These payments were big news back when it was happening.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1476/16/1476160289506.png

Have you goys seen this yet? Hillary admits that ISIS is funded by Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

Always the first post. Always.

PODESTA ATTACHMENTS #2.zip
archive.org/details/PODESTAATTACHMENTS2

PODESTA EMAILS #2.zip
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS2

PODESTA IMAGES ATTACHMENTS #2
archive.org/details/PODESTAIMAGESATTACHMENTS2

get outta the basement you meme-stealing CTR.

just a little bump. I don't want any Wikileaks thread to end up on page 25 and disappear

page 19 already. preserve all the Wikileaks threads

preserving another Wikileaks thread

I added a link to that picture

Bump?

Song name?