Curious advice!

Bear with me, I’m a big fan.

This is just so you get the song titles, the youtube (ad free) links are below

eindhoven.space/2018/02/25/how-to-make-a-potential-difference-by-winter-bynes/

Side B- youtu.be/HeSbdzB9NbA

Side A- youtu.be/HeSbdzB9NbA

I am a long time lurker but CP triggers me badly as I put someone in prison for it and then paid the price myself because the system was rigged to fail us.

For those in dark times, please wait until the Das Omen track visuals for a glimmer of hope. I’m from England, live in Holland trapped in my own mental prison, I don’t want that happening to anyone else ever again.

Love & Light
(I don’t like the f-word, but English meat balls or bags of bones (sticks)) is what we all are).

LLAP and stay positive. Expect more to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RIelzjAJZKc
gfycat.com/@winterbynes
blogs.esa.int/cleanspace/2016/04/14/who-will-be-responsible-if/
youtu.be/VGNLdVb7SJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey man, don't stop taking your anti-psychotics. you're going to slip into episodes of psychosis like this again and again if you do. follow your docs advice

? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))

lol. I am the doc.

I am the data mind

alright man just remember your brain is going to swell if you go without sleep for a long time and it can be dangerous. hope you got someone around you ya schizophrenic whacko

I'm sorry, I read your post but what in the good god that is all holy is that fucking carpet

It looks like a dog, right after taking a fat shit in the backyard, came inside and started rubbing it's ass on the carpet.

You either need to fix that shit or replace it.

That’s not my house.

Whose fucking house is it then? (((da​tamin​ing)))

is this the final datapill? (((da​tamin​ing))) have we found the individual who has the power to lead us out of these dark times of endless mining? (((da​tamin​ing)))

probably the person he just murdered

Erm =)

Yas. This is not me, that’s donald trump.

How many souls on board exactly? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Okay, forget the hippy crap, I want to send you wanna fucking trip so here you go okay, forget everything and enjoy this cunt of a half finished prod: platform: iOS. youtu.be/RIelzjAJZKc

Graaaaaaaaw =)

Someone who took it as a gift, I visited his new house, it’s still being done up but he has solar panels and a red Tesla p90D.

Oh hey here’s my gfycat is you want to muck/mash/bend some of the gifs I made

gfycat.com/@winterbynes

blogs.esa.int/cleanspace/2016/04/14/who-will-be-responsible-if/

This is going to be hidden on a Soyuz rocket Launching later this year with any luck. Esa.int compo.

Nice dubs, also yes, sage advice.

Suck it spaceX, I was in orbit in 2008 with my space penis.

youtu.be/VGNLdVb7SJ0

To anyone I ever offended. I’m sorry. It’s the autism.

Nedermensen.

There is a little special something which will be announced in March by the European space agency, not really sure what it’s going to be about to be honest but it’s going to be prett and fun! We are going to get to see our new home, exact coordinates for successful job test

Butt weight….. there’s moar

Get your asses to the biggest party in Europe, Germany Saarbrücken. Easter weekend.

Holy shit for your eyeballs. I don’t think I will be going .