YLYHYDI thread

You Laugh You Haven't Yet Died Inside thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/df584db031ff9a8925a4eeadc582d2cd3b4f6a95c4bf1320b4da77ab2a956616.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear-baiting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dear god it's worse every day

honestly the worst thing since the holocaust
except it actually happened and we can't take it back

based cat rekt that soyman

poor doggo

Back to Normalchan normalfag.

Do you have fun sitting here by yourself champ? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Take your soy, goy

b0b611 can make his own board, free from the tyranny of 'fags', he can even call it b0b's b0ard.

got any banana pics fuck shit? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Here's some special boy bananas just for (you)

(you)need to calm your shit
NOT SURE IF YOU ARE TROLLING OR RETARDED
LURK MOAR FAGGOT
>make some OC maybe webm with sound and get back to us

i literally shivered and frowned when i saw that trannies tits

I've already posted oc in this thread. Your problem my oc is shit.

21 posts out of 43? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing)))

>>>/test/

I just hope Terry is still alive.

Is it too much to ask for a good ol' fashioned lels thread..? (((da​tamin​ing))) Like we used to have before darkness swept over the land? (((da​tamin​ing)))
putting words on a picture hardly constitutes oc mang so eat le banana

media.8ch.net/file_store/df584db031ff9a8925a4eeadc582d2cd3b4f6a95c4bf1320b4da77ab2a956616.mp4

those people are fucking dicks

is that fuck opening a mayonnaise bottle? (((da​tamin​ing)))

looks like ranch dressing.

That poor bastard are people still giving him a hard time.

I recognize them from the "Give that man a medal" meme years ago.

next time you feel bad, think about black people attempting to do anything beneficial to society. Especially killing themselves.

keeley's soul as been sucked out

i like your thread m8

I'll never understand how an adult can be killed by a single dog, they must completely lack the instinct to retaliate.
I'm not a big guy but I have never seen a dog I couldn't pick up, to me this means I haven't seen a dog I couldn't suspend by the throat / eye sockets until it stopped moving.

pitbulls have an extremely high pain tolerance. I think poking their eyes in will just make them angrier.
They were literally bred for killing. They would strap meat and food around the necks of bears/bulls and release dogs to attack them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear-baiting

Pitbulls really are the nigger of dogs and anyone who owns a pitbull is a stupid fucking nigger.

It is amazing how many people will go limp when confronted with violence though. Even big guys, it seems to be something hardwired in, like a 'play dead' reflex or something.

Thx friend

My father hates niggers but I actually got into a brief argument with him about pitbulls the other day. He even brought up the nurture>nature ""argument""
I just don't know sometimes

Terry was level 99 of over-woke.

once he makes the cianigger's whiteroom lose it's shit, he'll be back user

>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/
Humor is a nigger and normie thing.
FUCK OFF!

Yes we only post sea pee and threads about camwhores begging for shekels on 8/b/ my bad. even the permavirgins at >>>/r9k/ have a larf m8 pull le stick outta yer arse

Go back.

Aaahhh!
This thread makes me realise what I miss so much abour Ribbit

no need to be so edgy m8, we all know you've been here since forever.

does anyone have the css code to make
RED TEXT
multi colored? (((da​tamin​ing)))
see >>>/cow/