Uppity nigger's noise complaint generates epic DARVO

archive.is/d2YCA

I pity anyone who has to deal with neighbors in an apartment building. Especially when you have to deal with the complaining and passive-aggressive types. Oh, and let’s not forget gentrifiers. Or, as I like to call them, “white migrators.” Apparently, instead of knocking on a neighbor’s door, people take the easy and passive-aggressive way out and just leave notes instead. But one man wasn’t having it.

I wonder if this worked on the cops.

What a faggot.

(((always)))

Maybe your pets look bad Chaim?

Can't fool me.

what's the point of this thread? how is a nigger saying stupid shit Politics, news, happenings, current events?

I hate how niggers use long and unnecessary words to pretend their intelligent.

Nigger is the first to bring up race in an issue that has nothing to do with it and is literally saying nothing in this sentence.

Fuck that cunt, people waking me up by being loud annoys the shit out of me.

That said, why is this a thread? You know the most important threads are sticked you hand wringing faggots.

I wouldn't respond to the letter. Instead I would sik the cops on his nigger ass the first chance I could get. Every. Single. Time.

Same here.

There is a script going around to auto hide the first post.

(A shill asks why nigs being nigs is a Holla Forums matter.)

Leftists think this is some kind of high debate. It shows how far bad it's gotten.

this always triggers me simply because WHITE PEOPLE BUILT THE GODDAMN NEIGHBORHOOD, LIVED THERE UNTIL NIGGERS STARTED MOVING IN A FUCKING THE PLACE UP, AND WHEN THEY DECIDE TO MOVE BACK IN YOU GET PISSY PANTS AND VIOLENT ABOUT IT.

fuck off, nigger

Well shucks, I'm filled with negative emotion after reading this online media. Whats the fucking point of this thread? I feel dumber now. I better stop reading every piece of ABSOLUTE SHIT on the internet before my brain ceases to generate fruitful thoughts and ideas. As for you OP, good luck carrying that handle-less sack of dicks! Go fuck yourself! Sodomize yourself with a retractable baton. Please stop posting things online.

To: The Passive Aggressive Poster and His Waifu-pillow / pol /
Re: I’m Finna Tell You What You Not Gon’ Do October 9th 2016

This letter serves a formal response to a post left by you expressing, in no uncertain terms, your intent to laugh at what you perceived to be an inconsiderate and poorly worded legal riposte on October 5, 2016. First, let me be clear in addressing my lack of bother for your grievance and resolve to not be coerced to remedial action by your idle threats or seemingly pervasive shit posts. I, the poster in Australia, having secured these dubs through earnings / made and credit / earned, have no inherent or expressly stated obligation to accommodate your hyper-sensitivities, or those of your spouse when occupying my imageboard. Though I empathized with the emotional distress brought on by retarded legal jargon, citing my poor grammar and spelling as the root-cause for your keks is both improbable and juvenile. Even in the off chance that my letter had been above what you consider to be considerate, the aggressive posturing of your OP to address the matter was wholly unnecessary and, quite frankly, unproductive.”

Second, your lack of both interpersonal and intrapersonal intelligence reflects poorly on you as a poster, and frankly an American. As one of the only posters of color occupying this board on welfare, I find it personally abhorrent that you’d levy the threat of involving the authorities for an insignificant infraction such as the one you noted in my poorly written and ill-thought-out correspondence. As a Black man, I take these posts as a direct threat to my physical and psychological well-being and as an act of violence upon me (See attached list of 821 men, women, and children killed by police or in police custody to date in 2016). This threat cannot be taken lightly. To that end, I am submitting my formal complaint to both the Internet Police Department, ICANN and the Holla Forums Board so that they are made aware of your callous and irrational threats upon my person. Lastly, I think it’s worth reminding you that you currently reside in America, an enclave of ethnic and racial diversity that existed in community well before your gentrifying arrival. In the words of Dis Nigga, ‘one of the great divides between white people and black people (or the wealthy and the not wealthy) is shitposts.’ Look forward to me continuing to make them at the rate in which I determine is acceptable. Should you feel the need to threaten me again, please do so to my face not online so that an amenable solution can be seen what happens.

Kind regards, Trayboneous Wendsleydale Smythe Esq, MPA
Your #VeryBlack Poster #blacklivesmatter”

SWAT that nigger.

Now that's some fine shitposting right there.

I am very happy about this, probably disproportionately.

Wonder what the cucks response was?

I really hope it was a Jewish couple they love to complain and be passive aggressive.

I don't understand the point of the thread though

The next time he turned his music up I would send rounds through the wall.

The apes facebook…
www.facebook.com/rsbny

Niggers just make my blood boil

This guy is a faggot. Literally. His favorite book is about gays and if you look in his pictures, he's laying down shirtless with another man.

I'm fine with this.

This shit right here is why I live in a cottage by a lake.

Fucking nigger would get Panama'd at 4:00 am with Skrewdriver, No Remorse, and Darkthrone and Hitler speeches

That's a funny way of saying "my sides have reached solar-system escape velocity but are likely to burn up before escaping the planet's atmosphere".

I stopped reading around the claim she had a right to be annoying because she got an apartment. Bitch, your lease, a legal documnet, most likely says there are quiet hours. End of argument.

And THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is why niggers lower property values beyond market and human measure.

Whiny snitch ass bitch nigger.

How was that letter even passive aggressive because they called for someone else to hang the nigger?

Well I do love my dakimakura of my waifu.

#blackrectumprolapsematters

waste valuable police resources because you are too pussy to tell a nigger to turn his music down

learn to sage

I'm so good at this. His email is;
[email protected]/* */
LET THE FAGGOT SNITCH NIGGER HAVE IT.

bullshit

I've done this exact thing before, i've played most annoying sound in the world for 10 hours and put it on the speakers then left my apartment for about an hour and a half and went to the store at around 3 AM to fuck with faggots in my old apt

OR just harass him with the cops until he moves out of the building. Why on earth would I try to reason with a nigger? Especially one who's head is full of marxist trash?

keep LARPing, user

I BID YOU GOOD EVE SIR!

nice slide reported