Whats your favorite beer Holla Forums? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Whats your favorite beer Holla Forums? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Coors? (((da​tamin​ing))) Blue Moon? (((da​tamin​ing))) Halal Goat piss with Lime? (((da​tamin​ing)))
I like this one, its nice and sweet.

DATAMINING THREAD, DO NOT REPLY!
? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Bane? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Beer is a nigger beverage, I drank my last beer in 1998 or something

no, that would be gin and brandy

I don't drink beer, it's an insult to good alcoholic beverages.

Every stupid whore drinks blue moon
I like New Glarus ‘Naked’
I also like Carona

However I haven’t drank a beer in over a year. Although I tell myself it’s because I care about my health, that’s a lie, since I’m clearly unhealthy anyways. Probably don’t drink because I have no friends

i have zero friends and booze up it in bars all the time. why even give a fuck? (((da​tamin​ing))) afraid to be alone in the spooky place called outside your home? (((da​tamin​ing)))

this tbh

he probably is afraid, some people have more social anxiety than you do

Budweiser

I'm boring, and poor

wrong. booze helps with social anxiety. maybe he is just a fat weeb who was never told to go outside.

datamining? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I don’t like bars. Last time I actually drank regularly was years ago when I was 17. Pretty comfy desu. I liked to drink and go on night walks or play dark souls or both. I remember laughing until my sides broke drunk playing dark souls with cheat engine and fuckin with the armor proportions

On my nightwalks I used to walk in a local reservoir. It was kind of like a “hub world”. It had all these different things it was connected to. A power plant, massive underground sewers you could fit a tank in some places), service tunnels, security cameras in some areas, bridges, a radio tower, etc… I always tried to break into (climbing over a fence usually) a new thing each time although I only managed a few

Anyone home/b/rew? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I did once by pouring a sack of sugar in a tub of water and sprinkling in yeast. Tasted bready

beer is nigger-tier. i cant really even get drunk off it at this point.

so last year? (((da​tamin​ing)))

What is your favorite kind of data /mine/? (((da​tamin​ing)))

i can't even bother with beer
to get as blitzed as i want i'd have to pound down a huge amount of liquid in a small amount of time. it's much easier on my wallet and waistline to just pound vodka

I like Guinness for just a night of chilling. Less than 400 calories in a four pack and enough to get a bit of a buzz going.

Then I'm full and don't want more beer. So it's a good way to pace yourself.