3 OFFICERS SHOT IN PALM SPRINGS

archive.is/46zWb
archive.is/HfQtR

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LocalTwo/status/784890091281915904
twitter.com/TDSbrettkelman/status/784889355022118912
youtube.com/watch?v=8sImGjr1sTA

archive.is/B7WMY
kesq.com/news/police-release-picture-of-the-palm-springs-shooting-suspect/109755469#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's happening again.

But didn't Cali ban guns already? How could this happen? Also

FIRST FOR RACE WAR

This should be interesting.

Two are dead.

Good point, it must have been friendly fire.

Any description of the suspect?

Definitely niggers, spics at least can aim.

Dubs confirm its Islam,

Why am I betting that this is wrong and Californians just don't know what semi-automatics fired rapidly sound like?

IT WAS AN AK-47 LONG ASSAULT GUN WITH DEADLY PISTOL GRIP

if dubs its a somali muslim

EARTHQUAKE AND RACE WAR IN THE SAME WEEK

wew

Checked!

aka a nigger.

Let Kek decide:

00-spic
11-nigger
22-muzzie
33-chink
44-libshit
55-kike
66-mulitple niggers
77-multiple spics
88-white
99-sandnigger (not necessarily muslim)

In California? Doubtful.

I'd believe it if this occurred in Minnesota.

It's niggers user.

Seems like Kek already made up his mind. Somali nigger it is.

Yep.

See

ok

Please Kek tell me…

Somelly mudslime confrimed

double confirmation

Why is the modern man such trash.

wew
absolutely confirmed

twitter.com/LocalTwo/status/784890091281915904

Know your Limits

twitter.com/TDSbrettkelman/status/784889355022118912

earthquake when?

This is exactly why we need common sense gun laws! We need to get these horrible killing machines off the streets!!! Ban guns in California now!!!

I hate California so fucking much. If dubs it was a couple of niggers with illegal handguns

I'm an autist with no friends, but I want to join the invite-only TRS forum. Can an user hook me up?

[email protected]/* */

Why can't we just Ban California from the planet?

The fags there all hear voices too, maybe one of them fucking flipped.

Will we get one of Hill-Dawgs most devout souls?

Possibly, or just a straight up Myron May copycat he was one of these gangstalking types who shot up his office

maybe it's their consciences?

kek, we can only hope.

lol

How close is america to a race war? I know we are close but how many of these incidents need to happen before it kicks off?

Commifonia separated from mainland by earthquake soon
Escape from LA when?

That means fuck-all. Liberals think fast semi-automatic gunfire sounds automatic.

I can't wait for Snake to welcome us to the human race.

Uncle Ted did literally nothing wrong.

If singles it's BLM, if dubs it's ISIS. If trips it's a freaking white male!

just say fucking, you fucking faggot

there has to be a plissken out there somewhere

There is…
He's You, waiting to be awakened

CAN YOU FEEL IT IN THE AIR ANONS, THE REGIME CONTINUES TO LOSE ITS POWER! WHAT THEN COMES NEXT?

If any nigger or spic thinks he's got free reign to blast an officer whenever he feels threatened, we're looking at some amazing months ahead. Even if Hillary were to retain the Obongo regime, the promises she's made for some 50% unemployed niggers will do little to address their disenfranchisement. We're heading towards the storm anons and there's nothing these politicians can do to shield themselves from the blowback except increase displays of force across the nation. Kill more citizens, enforce curfews in ghettos, register more citizens in unnecessary databases. All systems of control that under USSR regimes failed miserably. Even with technological advancements the imbeciles think they have control over such systems when dissidents emerge weekly keenly aware of the exploits within such systems. They're fighting a losing battle and they know it. The burger redemption meme must ring true and with these conditions it grows ever closer.

rolling

The video Black Lives Matter doesn't want you to watch
1791L
1 month ago
youtube.com/watch?v=8sImGjr1sTA

fr*ck you! bro!

Police are killed in the states every other day.
Definitely NOT a happening.

Well, you can't hug your neighbor without arms.

Palm Springs is where all the niggers in that area live

Somebody rolled for it, and it was Muzzies.

>>>/cuckchan/

yeah, we'll see. I know i can rock a sweet mullet.

You have autism

When can it be tanks time

in 30 minutes user

between this and the massive strip mall shoot out in Florida I'm pretty sure the Trump audio is not an attack but rather a distraction.

wasn't that proven to be fake?

Anyone caught yet?

There was another shooting a few days ago, nigger robber killed a cop. Also in souther commiefornia, i wonder if the nogs are ready to chimp out,

u mad

They've been doing so pretty much non-stop for the last two years or so. It's becoming the new normal except for one or two dullards that haven't figured it out.

Case in point:

(checked)

Does anyone else here get a hardon for antique flint-glock pistols?

I was quoting Carl the Cuck, pretty sure he said freaking.

Dubs confirm. The police must be supporting Trump more each day.

Could you imagine what would happen to journalist if you introduce them to the dreaded treated wooden stock?

We're beginning to make up for the lack of happenings in the last week, aren't we.

desertsun.com/story/news/crime_courts/2016/10/08/palm-springs-officer-involved-shooting-leads-heightened-police-activity/91797350/

Just another peaceful protest!

I'm saddened that no one checked these trips.

Dubs checking trips makes up for it

when will it stop

==BRAISE KEK=

You must have been out last week. Every day its happening

One of the cops who got killed was a female who just had a child. Cops gonna be butthurt about this one…

ROOF KOREANS WHEN

Dems will say she should have aborted the child.

Southern Commiefornian here. I actually felt an earthquake yesterday. My first thought was "Fuck, what did they meme this time?"

Sheeeeeiiiittttt

>reddit spacing

D&C shill.

It

was

one

line

Clinton

This is some Mandela Effect stuff. It was AIDS Skrillex who said that, and it was "fucking white male."

Welcome to Berenstain timeline. It fucking sucks.

Confirmed for not /k/.

Hispanic, probably!
archive.is/B7WMY
kesq.com/news/police-release-picture-of-the-palm-springs-shooting-suspect/109755469#

Meh, the whole glocknade meme is funny but not really accurate. It only affected the early generation glocks and only ones chambered in .40s&w and it only happened when people used super hot hand loads. I'm not a glock fanboy but they are well made guns. They only exploded because people are retarded.

JUST

DUDE WEED LMAO