Rich thread

I can afford to go to country clubs AMA.

69, 32, or 19 decides my next cocktail

Other urls found in this thread:

117chan.org
wichitacountryclub.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like a third-world-country club. Enjoy malaria and mosquito burgers or whatever.

Ah, yes, fellow richanon. Through the power of saving and money management, I too am independently wealthy. However, unlike most nuevo-riche of our nation, I maintain my wealth through the careful planning of the future and not spending it on such frivolities as $30 steaks.

2 member invite only, can't just walk in
$15,000 joining fee
$650 monthly fee

Does not include food, golf, drinks, nothing

Gonna start off this lunch course with a in house tomato bisque

Gib moni pl0z and I won't ban u. You can afford a VPN anyway.

Christine Weston Chandler? (((da​tamin​ing)))

This thread is going to have a lot of replies

Pretty quiet on a Sunday afternoon, most are out golfing.

Perfect place to Pace around and nurse a hangover until the Xanax kicks in

share the secrets of your success so i can change my poor person degenerate ways

Fucking poorfag

Someone oughta find what place this is and tell them that one of their members posts on a underground pedophile forum

they'd look at each other and try to guess which one on which forum by wiggling their eyebrows
later, some would whisper to each other trying to get the link in case it's somewhere they don't know about yet
you don't have what it takes to know the information they will exchange
t. ex-country club goer
place is shit when you look underneath

That's a nice bowl of crackers.

Well okay then.

French 75

Is that another way to say "snobs won't help out people who aren't rich, even with information exchange"? (((da​tamin​ing)))

TFW you can drop off your shoes to get them cleaned

Why did you choose to waste your wealth in the lamest and most boring way imaginable? (((da​tamin​ing))) Are you 60? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Lol

24 yo INTJ

no it means you would need a heavyweight bank account to recieve a one-time access code to the vetting pre-inscription procedure

I don't even remember what the deleted post was, but it wasn't illegal. WTF mod? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I fail to see the appeal. It sounds like Cartman telling people they're not allowed into his amusement park.

If a $30 steak or ten would make a significant difference, you're not rich.

result → an amusement park full of only Cartmans and the toys they pool their huge ressources to buy

So you're saying someone who can afford a 30 foot yacht is willing to give that up for partial interest in a 100 foot yacht? (((da​tamin​ing))) If this some form of collective buy-in to the billionaire's club? (((da​tamin​ing))) Like a hundred millionaire's can share a single ticket to the Caligula island? (((da​tamin​ing)))

not the same kind of toys
check the 1st post I was answering to

I'm sorry, what is this travesty? (((da​tamin​ing)))

An expensive country club? (((da​tamin​ing))) If you're a rich man and you just want access to a large building with mahogany furniture that sells overpriced greasy spoon food you don't need to pool your resources with someone else's. So unless the country club represents a way to further pool resources into something more there's no point.

You're either trying to say something without actually saying it, or you haven't actually been in that world.

DUDE WEED LMAO

That doesn't really answer my question. You're 24, seemingly have the wealth to be 100% financially independent and just do whatever the fuck you want with your life without needing to work for a day and you chose to waste so much money and (most importantly) time in an overpriced adult daycare among a bunch of old farts who probably hate you. Was there really nothing better you could come up with? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Take it as a hit to my profession

but you couldn't afford decent education

DEGENERATES OUT

Never seen a g in a spelling bee lol

Get in on the dnm and out in 12-18 months.

given this

post OP is probably on a business trip selling his wares to the country club.

NORMALFAGS OUT

Honest typo

There's actually a good amount of younger.people.here, say early 30s

I partly inherited my wealth but I didn't start making real money until I bought in to a trucking company with a friend and used that as a cover for other activities

So not only are you new money, you're also fake crime money. Hrm.

Fair enough. Tho maybe you should invest a bit into opsec if you want to keep on doing that. Just sayan

you mean all of it? (((da​tamin​ing))) it's pretty obvious.

I'll be flying out of country before the 1st so I thought I'd have a little fun on some old time shit

I've been coming here since October '14 niggas

im impressed by the superficial projection of professionalism

let me ask how much? (((da​tamin​ing)))
if you inherited more than 500k and didnt invest in seasonal real estate youre an idiot

117chan.org
Only rich people here

Started with about 30k after Trump took his and me and my buddy went halves on a truck and got Incorporated, bought another, than 2 more, than a semi… Etc

Rich aunt died right out of highschool

Got to the point where some days k was making 10-15k a day

I'VE TRIED OKAY!!! I've tried several search engines they just come up with gobldie gook.

Found it
wichitacountryclub.org/

OH SHIT

Called it

Do you give your money to Israel every year user? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Masonic symbolism all over that logo

ask for a YumYum™

The club is 100% run by pedos

Only oldfags will remember this.

email
[email protected]

Only new money. Country clubs on the east coast are nice.

name? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Rozelli

goddamn. I remember capping that ages ago

ew you're a macfag