The GOP Establishment Is Staging A Coup

The GOP Establishment Is Staging A Coup

Ok, so it's actually happening. They are trying to force Trump to quit and/or make him lose.

THE SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARY WAR HAS BEGUN.

https:// twitter. com/Cernovich

This is not an e-celeb thread. Yes I know it's Cernokike. He's not an actual kike. He was joking when he said it. So let's not drag this into a discussion on the purity of Cernokike's blood. The #NeverTrump GOP cucks are going all-in with this and trying to remove Trump.

I'm fucking pissed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Bush
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Freemasonry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wealthiest_families
youtu.be/uiCRZLr9oRw
youtu.be/1oLflPilcMc?t=4m20s
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/with_replies
twitter.com/atensnut/status/784726633588592640
twitter.com/atensnut/status/784734493471019008
web.archive.org/web/20161006204637/https://www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/784869833288650752
amren.com/news/2016/10/diversity-in-the-army-anti-white-military-racism/
poal.me/lz1ntr
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/784916001783709696
judas.watch/submit
archive.is/UnXAq
archive.is/2RJtB
soundcloud.com/user-735086019
twitter.com/i/moments/784881955863138304
archive.fo/Rn6N7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/08/pence-to-campaign-in-four-states-over-three-days/
archive.is/otX1c
archive.is/BH2SW
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/08/paul-ryan-shouted-down-by-trump-supporters-in-wisconsin/
zero
archive.fo/EUEYq
archive.fo/RhkZW
al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/10/jeff_sessions_to_help_donald_t.html
archive.is/4OWY2
fox59.com/2016/10/06/state-police-expand-indiana-voter-registration-project-investigation-to-57-counties/
archive.is/wxBpM
subvertednation.net/protocols-of-elders-of-zion/
archive.fo/uObQ5
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-08/republican-national-committee-begins-redirect-funds-trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We'll forget about Kike Cernovich for now but if this is true, heads must roll.

Is it merely a coincidence that the leaked audio featured a conversation with Billy Bush?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Bush

Is this the Bush family's revenge?

When Trump wins, he needs to end all of these fucking cucks forever. This is absolutely unforgivable.

These cucks are traitors and more dangerous than anyone in the DNC because they will stab us in the back at a moment's notice.

Is he a credible source?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Bushes leaked it, in coordination with GOP cucks and maybe the DNC as well.

What the fuck GOP?
All you had to do was follow the damn train.
Why are you trying to destroy your own party?

This is what he just said about his sources:

man, I knew I always loved James Woods for a reason.

Why the fuck do we have two parties if they all agree on almost everything? They don't want Trump they wanted Jeb! to lose to Hillary and Trump upended everything.

Reported.
No he was not joking he couldn't couldn't be more fucking Jew, look at the way he talks, fucking circumcised filth.

Trump Curse will it back

He said he was joking. You can say he was joking about saying he was joking, I really don't give a fuck right now.

What I do give a fuck about is you acting like a jew and trying to make people wtf i hate trump now. Reported.

Most of the GOP are either globalists or cucks who would rather lose gracefully than win ugly.

What a shitshow it will be when Trump gets elected and has the entirety of the legislative branch and the machinery of both parties brought up on treason charges.

We're going to have to meme harder than ever. Not only against HRC, but the whole rotting government. I say we meme a coup to coup against this coup. Pro-Trump military revolt, alphabet civil war, praise Kek.

DEATH TO ALL WHO COMMIT TREASON TO AMERICA
2016, THE YEAR OF THE SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION
OUR GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN COMPROMISED BY KIKES AND THEIR SHECKLES

Cernovitch is a Jew period but right now I am more concerned with the likes of Bill Kristol and Shapiro

Nothing more than this final push has inspired me more to vote for the first time in my life. Registering and pledging my support.

Fair enough.

Trump is going to have to do this now. If he doesn't, these establishment cucks are going to keep trying to stab us in the back. There's no turning back now.

TheBush-Clinton-CIA cocaine thing will come out, especially after the FARC referendum lost. Expect lots of leaks, aside from those from Assange.

KEK why?

Fucking cucks they don't even understand the storm that is coming

This is the (((establishments))) last trump card. If Trump and the people can get past this last hurdle then we're guaranteed a victory, unless (((they))) truly go all out and rig the election. If that's the case then there will be bloodshed for sure.

Tomorrow's debate is surely going to be a fucking shitshow. They probably already have plants ready for tomorrow to feign outrage over the leaked tape.

Their punishment will only be more severe.

soon

They chose to play dirty? A month away from the election? In conjunction with the Dems? They're desperate. Of course they're desperate. They can smell their deaths, and the sound they'll make rattling their cages will serve as a warning to the rest.

The problem is that the GOP is claiming to stop their "get out the vote" efforts. Those are the kinds of things that won Bush the election in 2000 and 2004. They would do things like bus thousands of Evangelicals to the polls.

The DNC is going to be bussing as many spics and nigs to the polls as they can, and going to all of their homes to trick them into signing ballots. This can be a real problem.

Trump is a coup

Trump let them believe they could survive so we could watch them clambering over each other to stay in the sun.

masonic slide thread

this "revolution" is M A S O N I C
M A S O N I C
A
S
O
N
I
C

s t a g i n g c o u p
t
a
g
i
n
g

c
o
u
p

WAYS WE CAN HELP

First, let's try to confirm the story. If they closed local election offices, call your local office right now. Post results, do you get any responses?

You mind fucking explaining what you mean and not sperging the fuck out when you do it?

Fuck, it's true. No one answering in 3 different offices.

Which office did you call? What phone number?

LARPing on Holla Forums has, nothing more

The break up of the conservative party begins

hahahahahaha

masoni c
a i
s n
o o
n i cmas
i o
c n

mason
a
son
o
nosam

mason
a
son
o
nosam

M n
a a o i
s s c

m
a s
o n

s

o
n
s
o
f

freemasonry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Freemasonry

Of course they are. They only paid lip service to the Don. They are trying hold on to the system of power they have and see this as their chance to attack Trump and sink the campaign.

Reported.

It was inevitable

illusion of choice, this is pretty basic knowledge tbh

I remember when he shared the With Open Borders video on his twitter. The man is truly based.

Looks like the Republican party will need a new name after this. The UMP did it in France recently. Ironically, they changed their name to "Les Républicains" (The Republicans).

Jokes asides, they won't change their name and won't go away anytime soon unless people start a revolution to take back their country.

CAN ANY OF YOU FUCKHEADS GET ON THE PHONE ALREADY? THERE IS NO ONE ANSWERING, ARE THEY SHUTTING DOWN TRUMP? WE NEED CONFIRMATION

Circumstantial evidence corroberating a masonic revolution

k

he also flew with a few of the 9/11 hijackers and recognized the vermin

This kind of thing could be great. If they go all out, and lose, they lose everything. Had they not done this many of them would still have been in the system quietly working against Trump during his presidency. But now that they've gone completely all out against him, if he wins, they're all fucking gone and Trump will completely dominate everything.

I just called the Harris county GOP. Their office is open from noon to six.

THEY'RE NOT ANSWERING

Yep. That, and it opens up the topic of rape for Trump. He can now talk about Bill's rapes and Hillary's rape enabling, and the public will think it's fair game because Hillary complained about Trump talking about pussy.

And there's really no way Hillary can defend that line of attack. Other than winning sympathy points for being attacked as a girl.

why would they do that when they can just rig an election. You are saying if trump loses you are going to inssurect america? Civil war?
really?

masons please..

He is from the small utah town my parents live in

DAY OF THE ROPE COMING SOONER THAN EXPECTED

I don't know what to think.

Now if I was Trump:

DEFCON 1

IT'S HAPPENING

We should have expected this. It appeared that we were BTFO the ultimate kikes far to easily. Fuck me, things are about to get real.

If he said anything vital they would have to leave the room. if that happened it would have to be STAGED

Pools closed.

PERMANTLY

They do not need the offices when most trump voters are first time voters.

trump needs to make a speech or something just pointing this out and pointing fingers at the individuals responsible and explaining what they are doing

he needs to go all out

FINAL BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normies means anyone who is not a mason or in the family of a mason

For fucks sakes, I thought we beat the republican party to death at the end of the primaries.

Apparently not.

I've noticed a lot of establishments that are just fine being labeled as permanently closed in the last year. Who is doing this, and why?

Reported

WE ARE STILL UP AT LEAST 3 POINTS IN THE POLLS

These are truly the times where Holla Forumsacks earn their stripes. Stand up, put on your red maga hat, and continue being a proud Trump supporter.

marital law

The government is officially controlled by traitors. Pro-Trump military coup when?

This its not as bad as it is made to look the trump campaign has put the GOP out of business

It takes about a week before up-to-date polls truly come out. Polls usually take 4-10 days to carry out, so we'll see the effect of this in a week.

But you can tell that the establishment shills blew their wad too early because this is going to get muddled along with the debate. Ultimately I don't think the polls will move in the next week, unless they're (((polls))).

Galveston County GOP office is closed on weekends and only take cold calls/visits on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Won't know for certain until Tuesday at the earliest.

Not likely, their is an astounding number of shitskins in there

Plus coming this close to the debate, he's going to hammer the fuck out of her over Bill allegedly raping women and Hillary allegedly coving it up.

This kind of stuff "should" have been leaked just after the third debate.

Traitors hang first.

fuck off

Remind me again, what did they do when they were ordered to grab the guns of their fellow Americans during Katrina?
Oh right, the obediently did so

occult fascism

James base Jew Woods

The Bushes and Clintons have always been on the same side - they're both globalists.

this
I don't care if you were one off
this is a good idea.
meme their DEATHS.

Define globalists

Homeland security isn't the military.

This is happening because the Wall Street transcripts are really really damaging. They're practically made to be points in a debate. Hillary's campaign is basically over.

Oh man, the Kikes are far more brazen than I expected!

Most of the military is niggers and spics

This, some noisy "scandal" is one thing but proactive sabotage can fuck this up for us.

Occult infiltration of memes and internet culture

NYPA

War soon lads. I can taste it.

Er….. yeah it kind of is

Pretty sure the polls are going to go down no matter what people think/answer.

So basically this means that any implication that Trump is 'bought or sold' is completely off-base. Any fundraising he did he did for the sake of supporting the GOP's local bids.

Now he has no need of them and has become a true independent candidate. The DNC has never earnt his loyalty, and the RNC has discarded it.

He is once again an entirely unique candidate. He has no ties to party. He has no ties to donors, despite what the DNC would have you believe. Once he is president, he has no obligation to service the pathetic worms who claimed to be his 'party'.

I expect bipartisan support to shut him out if he wins, the likes of which we've never seen. Nonetheless, 4 years of no presidential cucking would be amazing.

Well when people talk about a military coup, they're not talking about FEMA.

Help us Kek! We praise your squirmy green limbs!

This is true.

The risk of losing just got higher, but the rewards of winning went up too.

He is a freemason so he is on another level of kikery. Politics is a staged pro wresteling spectacle and this is tempting dupes to insurrect america based on the narrative that is patently false.

Imagine a Department of Homeland Security staffed by Holla Forums instead of useless niggers and virtue signalling leftists.

There was active duty military participating in the Katrina gun grab, you fucking retard.

Bush, Clinton, Gates, Gore, Buffet, Rothschild, Goldman, Rockefeller, etc the bulk of the top half of the list on en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wealthiest_families when sorted by wealth.
Basically the people in power who want to preserve their power by taking autonomy away from all nations forcing them to strategically divide manufacturing sectors (food, electronics, machinery, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, mining, etc) to avoid letting any nation have the capability to kick them out while making them subservient to a world government they control.

If he presents ideas which are entirely good ideas, like the school voucher program, he will display the politicians to be what they are; people who are not interested in the good of the American people, but interested in their own power.

Stupid, pointless misdirection. Kek has already decided that he is the president. Your smears are irrelevant.

FEMA is the result of a failed coup

or a successful coup

Why so worked up, big guy?

underrated post.

Pay no attention to them, remember the lesson of Brexit. They were losing going in, badly, but won by a pretty good margin, despite no doubt massive fraud.

The last real attempt will be a memed crash in Trump's pollls, this was probably a catalyst event they had planned. They hope the net effect will be enough demoralization on election day to bring the difference within striking range of their fraud abilities.

The answer is to meme harder and make sure you vote personally. And then of course make a fucking list of all these turncoats like that fuckstick Chaffetz, i thought he was cool for a minute.

On a long weekend? I doubt it.

kek is not real. its a masonic pepe.

Brevik driving
more circumstantial evidence corroberating a masonic inssurection of america

Ok so now what better way to do that then use trump as a pawn to stage a coup like this thread despratley is forcing?

Filtered and reported

That is beyond retarded.

Until the coup fails and martial law secures the nwo they have to just tighten the thumbscrews to enforce

Irrelevant. I have been granted clairvoyance. Trump wins. You can close your ears to the whispers of fate, but they cannot be silenced.

Those are some interesting digits. Kek willing, we will brigade through every traitor in DC.

So just roll over like a dog right?

(checked)

KEKUS VULT

herecy!
but really, stop spamming your "muh masons" shit. we aren't interested in your false flag/subversion.

If you believe them fucking over Trump would end well you're nuts. The combined military might of the entire world couldn't conquer Afghanistan in spite of hundreds of years attempting it and they are a bunch of literal cavemen with small arms. America has far more guns, far more people and a much greater sense of "fuck you, I'm doing what I want." Even if they nuked every city at the same time the globalists still wouldn't be able to win within their lifespans if it came to an armed conflict. The idea of martial law on a national scale is laughable.

Obviously they have been trying to sabotage Trump since the primaries. They need to preserve the uniparty status quo for their financial masters.

checking who got

top tier bantz.

Nah man I think Afghanistan has Americans beat on that, unfortunately. Most Americans are all talk but will not risk their comfy jobs or sportsball hobbies to actually do anything. Hopefully that changes in the near future.

LOL. I'm absolutely loving this whole thing. Trump is totally fucking done for.

Its not as white and black as it seems I guess.

Not even remotely. They live in largely a caste system of powerful families controlling those under them without much revolt. If it came to martial law comfy jobs wouldn't exactly be a thing people would have.

Enjoy your ban.

This is almost a carbon copy of the Brexit campaign.
Leave built up a sizable lead in the polls with a couple of weeks to go and Remain were at panic stations. Suddenly MP Jo Cox was murdered and they tried to pin the crime on Leave camp sentiment spilling over into a murderous intent.
The polls showed Remain ahead after the incident, right the way up to polling day.
But the polls were wrong and we are going to make Britain Great again, Just as you will make America great again.

Lyrics of song related.

youtu.be/uiCRZLr9oRw

What comfy jobs? All the ones being sent outside the nation?
Niggeball is taking huge losses right now due to all the poz being injected into it.

This is the last US election that will matter.

The "elite" is 200% behind Catheter Cankles - Hebrew cabal, Finance, Zaibatsus, Globalists, Elites and Corps are done pretending - they want you to know how much they OWN YOU.

…or you can fight….

You aren't fooling anyone with that feigned sense of belief, you know she won't.

Enjoy watching Trump amass 300 electoral votes as the noose tightens around your neck.

The neoconservatives are completely insane. How in the hell did they with their absolute utter insanity ever get into power to begin with? The Republican party is supposed to be the anti-war party but what the hell happened?

Can't find out who did 9/11 can we?

They're kikes, of course they got into power.

That's not even a word. Just shut up, you're too dumb to offer political analysis.

Everyone against the formation of the creation of the fed sank on the Titanic while everyone in favor didn't. It's been all downhill since then.

That the best you can come up with, Moshe?

what you sound like

I have nothing but undying hate for the media. All of them, everything they do. They have one of the most important responsibilities for a functioning democracy; they know this, and completely disregard it. Nothing but hate for these people. Clinton is openly corrupt, which is made clear as day by email leaks, and they say little. Trump says one off-color thing, and it's headline news.
I hate these people more than anything. I'd rather be best friends with someone in marketing, or advertising, or someone who rapes for money. Journalists have completely foregone their responsibility to the people, and for that I have nothing but absolute hatred for them.

May be the first instance of it working in reverse. Yeb got butchered like one of Jim's pigs and Billy has no career.

Maybe the SAA can assist in liberating Americans from the ZOG machine.

Still, it's far to early to even play at being defeatist. The obvious coördination between the GOP establishment filth; the DNC establishment filth; and media filth over - "grab her by the pussy" of all things - says to me that the Hillary machine is blowing its headgasket. This isn't a strategy of a campaign that's winning on substance or even style. This is a hysterical attack from a cornered animal.

Its all fake.

Imagine that trump is a big distraction, hilary too. They have owners

This proves Trump is a real candidate then.

Even though every candidate has played the "the establishment is out to get me" card, Trump who consistently has proof of it being so. This is only a good thing, he just has to let people know.

"Journalists" are enemy combatants and should be executed in the field.

need a little bit of this, too!

Because the GOP is in the same boat Hillary is, along with the entire US government/globalists

I remember that. We were expecting a false flag too, but not a coup from the GOP itself. I didn't expect Reince Priebus to be the culprit, or perhaps he doesn't have control anymore.

If Hillary wins, they still keep their comfy gravy train. Trump winning will jeopardize that

Only a fool would think this was not scripted

fuck off already

the trump deception

I don't plant seeds I shove it in your mouth

If Trump wins they lose their party and nationalist will take over the reigns. Trump is far more dangerous to their power than a Hillary presidency.

They think they're Napoleon at Waterloo. They think their tactical genius has got Trump surrounded and on the ropes, and they're throwing every last thing they have at him.

youtu.be/1oLflPilcMc?t=4m20s

And that's when a bunch of vengeful Germans emerge from the woods with fucking murder on their minds.

Then why is he on televisionm? why is he imposed with their imagery? why is he holding an eagle?

Proof is a stronger claim than evidence supports, it doesn't prove Trump is a real candidate, but it doesn't need to either. He looks the part more than anyone I've ever seen, he's being opposed by all the right enemies, and he's making people aware of the extent of the domestic subversion and global collusion, which is useful groundwork for priming minds for the real deal. If he's a fake, he's the most glorious fake I've ever seen, but that still doesn't mean he couldn't be.

Et tu, Pence?

https:// www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule

The Bush and Clinton families are one and the same. They both do the same disgusting shit and are both criminal families who have game the system for over 35 years now. The only difference is that Bush is CIA and has more connections towards drugs while Clinton is closer to human trafficking. All of them deserves the same treatment as the Soros and Rothschild. Every single branch of the family trees needs to be purged without any mercy.

Corrupt media100% behind Hillary.

Corrupt banking 100% behind Hillary.

Corrupt Left/Rigtht wing of the COPORATE GLOBALISTS 100% behind Hillary.

She REPRESENTS/EPITOMISES 3 DECADES OF AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS DESTRUCTION.

Voting for this animatronic monster of the New World Order is DEFEAT

A cornered animal always loses in the end. It can cause a lot of damage but it can't survive. The fire is rising.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/with_replies
twitter.com/atensnut/status/784726633588592640
twitter.com/atensnut/status/784734493471019008
IT'S FUCKING ON!!!!
LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE!!!!!

dubtrips confirm The Final War of Jewish Hegemony is near

Thank you

e-e-laborate please?

Fuck off shill.

Are those fucking frogs? Kek is with us.

Like a phoenix from the ashes right.
chaos and order

There's really nothing stopping us from getting some MAGA gear on, grabbing a few friends, and going around knocking on doors. If the cuckservatives won't help, we need to do it.

feels good being chaotic neutral

go ahead, and make fun of my guac bowls again

I will use them to harvest your tears

More from this guy.

Pence has got to go. Smooth operator, but a political operative with rootless ideology and disloyal to the campaign.

OUT, OUT, OUT!!!

yes, pic related, fresh OC

at some point we're gonna have to break free from the memes and just fucking do it

nothin but reason

https:// www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule
Oh bullshit there's 2 rallies scheduled for the 10'th

That's a powerful image, user. Made even more powerful when you consider when it was said.

Anyone who still holds faith in the media is the most foolish of fools.

At this point, the moment Trump won the primary was when it was too late. This is going to happen no matter what, no matter who wins this election. Neocuckservativism has no future among future generations and in the same way the neocucks displaced the Old Right, they shall in turn be replaced. But to get straight to business, I think it's imperative that both parties be hijacked effective immediately. Get into politics and all government and run either (D) or (R), the only differences will be economic but the core will be nationalist. The Dixiecrats will return, the real Grand Old Party will also return. Let this be the end for them.

yeah that's right pence let's just give the country away and let ww3 happen yeah that 'll show him

And highest.

Please don't shill. There were no events posted before, and now there are. It's just an update.

web.archive.org/web/20161006204637/https://www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule

This is an amazing teachable moment for the normalfags… I'm trying to make some plan to communicate the meaning of this coup.

Seriously. We're expected to believe Pence doesn't want to be fucking VICE PRESIDENT because Trump talked about getting some ass?

The purge list will be long, brothers.

Obviously Ivanka is the perfect choice, libs would chew their arms off over it.

Nice ID quads, user.

We are not about to rise - we are here to BURN the garbage…

Is (((Mike))) just shilling? Perhaps this is not happening.

Who is the best replacement for Pence? Not with a Holla Forums mindset, but with the PR one that can bolster the ticket?

I don't know very much about Cerno, only that he's a bit of a self-promoter. People seem to follow him, so I'm relying on the wisdom of the crowds a bit.

Trump needs a top down purging of everyone in his campaign, it's full of saboteurs and shills

Pump the fucking breaks. If anyone is controlled op it's Mike Cernovichik

They could be pulling another ruse where they drop hints and then Pence or Trump fucks the media raw live.

I mean they've done it before.

Pence could be promised a spot on the 2020 ticket, unlimited funding, all that. He's thinking about his political career. If he thinks the Trump ship is sinking (it is not), he'll jump off like a rat.

I heard they named a high school after him.

Just as expected. (((they))) were waiting for any little excuse to do this.

what?

knock on their doors?with the maga hat and neckbeards looking at the ground? black eyed children teir m8.
Kick them down and look for subversive literature while you are at it

Every post you've made ITT has been the accusation that Pence is bailing, with no sources. You need to fuck off with this shit.

That's a cuckout. Complete cuckout, and Trump should not allow for it.

gingrich said on air a few months back that trump has never been "initiated" to the elite camp, get the fuck out

My mother was on Homeland Security. An original appointee. She quit for two reasons. My father had died and the trips were lonely. I went on one of her last trips to Miami so I could check out MMI.

A real travesty would unfurl out of that school for me. A curriculum based of Carburetion while that same very year while I was enrolled, was the same year EFI replaced the standard in the Marine industry.

Anyways the other reason she quit is because she mentioned she thought the ramping up of security would be less safe for this country.

Now here is something very interesting for Holla Forums to take not of. And you better. My mother, this very same moment said to me. She also did not believe women should be in Government positions.

Here is the crazy part. She was elected as a Trustee. The lowest form of government official. She was elected 4 times for 4 years.

Never once did the budget go over. She always listened to the citizens and went with them. The Fire department and road crews always could maintain , as well as the local sheriffs. She even stopped Les Wexner from building his house on a historical hill. This hill is now a Historic preserve. People have called it murder hill. When I was a young teen 1988 and onwards I would frequent that hill. I found some interesting things rummaging around that area….

Anyways, you all can imagine the type of (((people))) that would go out of their way to come after me personally. And they did. I used to believe in the U.S. I used to curse things that I now bless. And vice versa. There is a lesson somewhere in all of this.

I know the Truth must win out. I know the end of the world should not happen over greed, murder, and lies.

Yet here we sit.

you know exactly what I mean

What's he supposed to do? Say he grabs bitches by their pussies all the time? Fuck off shill.

Reported.

You seem blissfully unaware that there is a GOP purge going on. I have only shared rumours from others. Based on the statement Pence put out, there is credence to them.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/784869833288650752

WTF I hate Jeb now

CLEARLY THEY FORGOT ABOUT COLORADO REGISTRY BURNING
THIS TIME, IT'LL BE THEM PUT TO THE FLAME

Liking the reference

Stand by Trump. Deflect the issue as a distraction by the Clinton campaign. Instead what he wrote was a self serving diatribe to better position himself for a future run. Report me all you like you weak beta bitch.

dude, if she was getting trips all the time why was she lonely? Was no one checking them?

And this makes you either a blatant dumbass or a shill.

Does the GOPe pay you to defend cuckservatism, or are you just an idiot camp follower?

You're going to get the fucking rope.

You seem very desperate to try and fit in. Stop cucking out for Pence-ism, or leave the board.

My family is very small. Who would check on us? My mothers parents were killed by a man when she was young. Some guy named Eugene Conley. It happened when they were headed somewhere near Atlantic city.

Who would check on her? Me? I did what I could. My mother is a rock, and has great judgment. She would never remarry btw after my father passed. Sorry but good leadership exists. People never seem to regard the lower officials much anyways. Even though they are the ones who generally care for all peoples welfare the most. It is sad.

I'm an autist with no friends, but I want to join the invite-only TRS forum. Can an user hook me up? [email protected]/* */

kek i see you but he didn't

tl;dr some christfags think the masons work for Lucifer himself and are responsible for everything in the world that they don't personally like.

Is there something more to go on than Cernovich's "sources" and Pence's typically milquetoast statement? As much as we might like for Pence to go to bat for Trump, that's not the role Pence plays on the ticket, and Trump can handle it on his own.

THE TRAITOR IS THE PLAGUE

cucks fighting over Mike pence is the most pathetic thing I have seen

No there isn't really, and I haven't made claims to the contrary. We have to wait and see of course, but I remain disappointed with the Pence response. He doesn't want to go all in for Trump, because he knows he can have a long career post campaign.

The truth must win out in the battle for our souls.

The world always ends over greed, murder, and lies.

…and I'm not even religious…

Can't wait to see the (((polls))) after this, expecting somehow Clinton +20

Filter the retard, every single one of his posts in this thread is shilling against Trump.

You might be after this.

He basically said

"The comments were wrong, he apologized, he'll show america he's better in the debates"

That's basically what Trump said himself.

How would you have improved it?

he's already pulled that trick once, they wont give him the chance to fuck with them, they wont let him have live tv anywhere outside of a debate i reckon, unless its to interrupt him constantly in bogus interviews and shit over him any time he gets a chance to talk.

This might mean war soon fellow chans.

Just remember, if they're pulling shit like this, it means we have them cornered. It's the most dangerous thing to do but the only other alternative was allowing them to just have their way forever.

I would omit the line "I cannot defend him". Then add.

Over these past few months I have gotten to know Donald Trump personally, I have seen with my own eyes the endearing character and demonstrable empathetic spirit as he meets with supporters across the country and victims of natural disasters like the flood victims of Louisiana. I am standing by Trump, because we share a common vision for America…[blah blah]

(This shit is easy to write)

I'm guessing the internal numbers were so bad for Hillary that they couldn't rig the polls with 100% confidence so they decided to pull this shit.

yessss!>>7787874

uhh… categorically untrue. Whites are even more over-represented in the areas that count, ie combat units and SF

That guy is a shill or retarded for not understanding your play.

I'M VP NOMINEE MIKE PENCE AND I ENDORSE GRABBING PUSSY

Is trump worth going out and voting for? Absolutely.
Is Trump worth getting out and fighting the government? No because it legitimizes the need for government there are reasons to stand up and defend the constitution but not for a middleman who claims to do so.

I wouldnt be surprised if SF was well clearing 90%. And what is left in SF and Marine/Army combat are usually Spics with high white DNA count.

If you have not yet filtered and reported this faggot, please do so now.

So do you get paid per post or is it based on how many replies you get?

OK, yeah, that'd have been better.

Sorry, it's just a lot of the "what he should have said" are along the lines of this:

Right, so because it wasn't better, and I know Pence can do better, he's smooth as hell, I'm incredulous as to his loyalty.

And yeah, that last guy you quoted is operating with a sub 90 IQ.

(checked)
He was always with us user. This much is true.

Call me a retard all you want, but I don't understand IQ measurements, what is considered a reasonably good IQ and what's a bad IQ?

100 is considered the average.

Look at this, a whole Dollar and a Half.

Why? Why defend Trump when Trump has powered his whole campaign on bullying back? Trump can take care of Trump. He's the brass. Pence is the polish.

In the eyes of the public you are angry that trump was not made president now there are levels of mediation that allow there to impeach hillary, start a political party of your own (the logical extention) before active revolt. also donald repetidly supported isreal. Like 30 times dude. Trump is not at all contriversial in the contemporarty sense of the word relative to the zog

100 is average IQ, mentally retarded is below 70, average nigger iq is 86, average white IQ is 104, asian 108, ashkenazi 114, genius is around 140

Remember Trump was up +12 in Florida's early voting. They're in full panic mode and throwing everything up against the wall. Even with rigging he's up by double digits. We have a long way to fall. This is just another excuse for the cucks to show their true colors. Trump will not drop out. All we have to do is weather the news cycle for a week or two - and the debate's in two days.

urgh, are found above 140. (130 is highly intelligent).

KEK WILLS IT!

He's neutral evil. He's too cucked to be chaos.

The United States is a massive, massive country. White combat units and SF [and you can lop off a real fat portion of them right off the bat as race mixers, communists, nigger lovers, and agents of defense contractors] cannot be in all places at all times.

Don't just assume things are going to be okay because some portion of the military [we assume] would be vaguely, kind of, in agreement with what we sort of think Trump may possibly be looking to implement.

The government has absolutely massive hordes of young shitskins to draw upon who they can dump a cheap rifle on and set loose and plenty of loyal military shitskins who will have access to military vehicles and tech. Just because the top end tip of the spear guys would be able to handle them, doesn't mean those tip of the spear guys will be everywhere at once.

Lest we forget, he thought "chaos candidate" was an insult.

I can be paid to do this?
That sounds fucking great!
Sign me up!

What would Holla Forums be on the morality chart?

Was being obvious part of your plan?

chaotic good

Circumstantial

I ask because I took an IQ test and got 126, I believe. Not american as my first language so I didn't know if that was good or bad.

Your soul is the only thing you own in your life (and beyond) .

She's the last test.

The game is never fair. If everyone knew they'd string her up upon the highest tree. This is the last fight between the corrupt media and the goyim. The MSM is dying but they're still trying to create an illusion of consent.

Sorry, it doesn't work like that anymore…

Ave, Imperator, morituri te salutant

Pissed of Trump is a beautiful thing to see. I hope he burns the GOPe to the ground.

Except all branches of the Military are over 70% white with the better trained Marine Corps being 83%

If it's a genuine IQ test, I.E. taken in person with an advisor than that's fairly decent, around the top 10% of IQ, if it's an online IQ test then it's probably extremely inflated, most likely the genuine IQ would be around 105-110, which is decent but nothing exceptional.

It means you're pretty smart. You'll have no problem performing in high paying professional jobs.

Yes. I know online tests are fake, too easy.

We knew it wasn't going to be easy. But if this doesn't stick (it won't) I think we all know what comes next. WWIII with Russia or God knows what else. Trump declared war on the entire oligarchy when he announced his run.

This shit is getting really real, really quick.

Sub 135 autists needs to leave.

It's pretty straightforward. The creation of the fed had about a 50/50 split of yays and nays leading up to the vote. Every representative who was on the "nay" side drowned on the Titanic, everyone on the "yay" side canceled their trip the day of.

70% is not very good. And you're assuming 70% is a hard number for you to count on – it isn't. The United States is somewhere around 60-70% White and it is an awful, decaying, chaotic society with failing infrastructure and near-insurmountable corruption at all levels of government.

70% is a not a number you hang your hat on and assume you've got a clean sweep.

Well you have a supermajority of the Military, an almost absolute majority of the Special forces, and whites are just straight up better warriors.

mr tubal cain you are so sly!
Livin on the edge Making them cry
How many members are in your lodge?
Where are the guillotines!
You DO know that aprons are not a badge of innocence from the law right?

Can you feel it mister krabs

can you feel the call of war

get ready boys, we have memed a new age

and its going to be bloody

(checked)
should have known

Maybe.

The fags are swimming in the soft, scented virgin blood.

I WANT them to raise the stakes.

I just realized trump thinks he can win. Like that is why he is the perfect pawn his ego thinks it is really just him that makes it popular and he has a great personality. but he is a useful idiot and that is a hard thing to deny. He is a bull in the chinashop the chaos before the new world order.

A new age of chaos from which spontaneous order will form.

Yeah, but you're operating from the assumption they are going to drop everything and clique up with you. There's pretty much no track record whatsoever to support that – it all points in the opposite direction.

What I'm trying to get across is to avoid banking on LARPer assumptions.

Circumstantial evidencs corroberating masonic terrorism.

.20 cents has been deposited in your account.

Connected user told me (((they))) have more ammo, and they will probably go all in now…

Never mind the rape-enabling war-criminal and pathological liar Hillary Clinton, Trump says "bad things"

FUG

This is going to be a shitstorm!

Soon

You're going in the oven.

Source?

They have ammo in that the MSM will report on it but won't report on clinton's dirty laundry

Won't they just get diminishing returns?

Much too much.
Clinton has to stretch her yidbux because she'll have to pocket the rest for bail when she loses.

Then wat the hell is the rope for?

If (((they))) were good at managing public opinion, we wouldn't be here right now.

I mean with the wikileaks releases and the O'keefe racism bomb unless they release proof of rape I doubt that they'll tank him.

Shit is about to heat up massively and fast.

People who don't deserve to feel being burnt alive.

Pour some more candle wax on your thighs hiram

???

Quints for trump win

This ain't revolution or a civil war. It's worse and it's something Holla Forums was never prepared for: it's politics.

Man up.

So close

And how's that working out for you?

We need a reform.

Can't give up the source at this point, but if it's true, they really go all in…

Timing is peculiar too, probably something juicy in leaks to come…

James O'Keefe recorded the Clintons "disparaging black people in the worst ways" and he says that he's going to release the recording next week.

If either Clinton is on camera saying "nigger" then the campaign is kill.

Shooting blanks hoping it scares the enemy is a shit tactic at this point.

checked

Juicy leaks on Trump or juicy leaks on Clinton?

Ugh, were these better gets?

Not by much.

Oh sheit. It should be an interesting week then.

first it was 7777777 and now this

At this point i'm not sure if society will still be up and running by election day.

mods plz gas

Holla Forums has been infected with gay cancer

O'Keefe better go innawoods for a week or hunker down at his house with many armed guards, if he has footage of Hillary saying "nigger" she will do anything to stop the release

Reminder that even though the MSM is not directly violent, the narrative they push will eventually lead people to their downfall. This is why media dishonesty should be punished.

I wanted to post that one but had to hurry for the get

That's not the point, user. Niggers are incapable of functioning in a modern military, especially without any whites around.

amren.com/news/2016/10/diversity-in-the-army-anti-white-military-racism/

More importantly, any substantial dissent within the ranks will cripple the combat readiness of the military. One rouge pilot could decimate an entire division of NG.

More like this on Trump… but the juicy stuff was a reference to something coming in the wikileaks-leaks…probably?

i know you're a shill but Trump isn't the reason were gunning for politicians you stupid faggot i pray we meet in person so i can kick your teeth in

Kek Vult!

The question is to do they have anything more juicy on Trump than the recent leak? If not than they're going to get diminishing returns and lock them in a failing narrative.

But then again they're desperate so why not try?

You TRIED to do that? Fucking reported.

They seem to have done just fine in South Africa and Zimbabwe – at least for the purposes of exterminating Whites. That big time White defection never happened there, either.

And what were the percentages back then?

According to the other guy, that's not supposed to matter.

You're not going to get to vote Trump into office.

It's going to take a revolution.

They will probably wait until this is just about to die out before they release it, and one of the things may look really bad, if my source is correct. Nothing like lying to create war or anything Hellary-ish, but something that people in general will not like…

Without the MSM, the "leaders" would be exposed for the ugly, naked empresses they are.

But even as it stands - with the MSM interference - the goyim are not pleased - and they want to watch the world burn.

THE GOP IS STAGING A COUP

We have to stop it.

We can start by getting #CuckCoup trending and making related memes.

People like Trump because he's a straight shooter, they're not going to like all these lying slimy politicians trying to stab him in the back. If we meme this right then it will play out in Trump's favor.

#CuckCoup
#CuckCoup
#CuckCoup
#CuckCoup
#CuckCoup
#CuckCoup
#CuckCoup
#CuckCoup
#CuckCoup
#CuckCoup
#CuckCoup
#CuckCoup
#CuckCoup
#CuckCoup
#CuckCoup
#CuckCoup
#CuckCoup
#CuckCoup

What is the reason? The standing army in our midst the militerized police forces? Pay to play politics? jews dominating the media? The system not allowing trump to get the support of his own party? Hillary clinton not being in prison? Suppression of dissent? The annual missing persons numbers?

If there is a shadow government perhaps there is a shadow Holla Forums that controls the narrative and makes situations like false flags and shit so that we end up here.

the bushes are corrupt as hell. Bush senior castrated anton levays son in a masonic lodge. I know the devil is in the details but with this it just seems too convenient I mean I said to absolutely go out and vote for the fucking guy sorry if I do not want to risk my life for this fucking clown

I'll take his lack of a response as my answer.

Who's lack of response? Mine? Are you keeping up with ID's?

180 IQ bantz.

SHOW ME YOUR GODDAMN WAR FACES MAGGOTS!!!!!

This was planned. It was planned for at least weeks, probably months. And they probably have something else in the wings, too. The media has come down to exaggerating outright lies at this point.

So it's something worse than the pussy leak? Does your source have any specifics?

Do your source have any specifics about the upcoming wikileaks dumps or the O'Keefe racist recording?

HE'S NOT A FUCKING KIKE FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME YOU FUCKING RETARD SHILLS

100% European sounds like a meme tbh

is that a sodomy reference? The givers and the receivers. Either way you are still getting fucked in the ass.

kek

Madman

Dobbs, Varney. A few others. They're still uncontaminated by cuck cancer.

Man, there is nothing like watching the separation of chaff and wheat.

Nigger learn to history. They got massacred every time they fought whites, ZOG was just able to choke Rhodie and SA through international (((sanction))).

SA stabbed Rhodesia in the back though.

cuck kys

WE NEED A NEW THREAD LADS!!!

it's reins, faggot

PLACE YOUR BETS HERE GENTLEMEN

poal.me/lz1ntr
poal.me/lz1ntr
poal.me/lz1ntr

More like never pulled their own weight as well, then acted like pussies to try and extend their own lease on life. They got theirs in the end.

Also this was about white ability, quit derailing or ill filter and report you.

Fuck /k/uck.

> Filter man

Only based people in American journalism.

you forgot the flashmob the crowd forms into singing some defeatest jingle

So now it's pretty much complete and utter open war on cuckservitives and the GOPe. The battle lines are clearly being drawn between Trump and the entire establishment.

TWO WEEKS

Peaks next weekend and falls apart over the following week

It's Trump or bust. You will never ever get another opportunity like this, believe me. No other politician can take on the establishment, with the ability to self-fund, and the smarts to get the job done. Western civilization hangs on the precipice.

Death to the cucks

It's at least something "lewd" and one is supposedly worse than this, and there was something about his daughter, but I have no idea what it is…

Trump should know about it by know, at least as much as this, and is hopefully finding something to hit back with, but it looks like they are going all in here…. assassination of character…

We're a little short on rope these days, we're going to hang you by your intestines.

Who disputed that? Certainly not me – so why bring it up?
Oh, that's why you brought it up. As a qualifier to all of the aforementioned not mattering in the end.

Hey, maybe you've got some inside information you're sitting on that gives you terrific insight. I'll admit I sure don't. I just have the 100 year track record of the US military to examine and I don't like what I see. You trust who you want though and you make the assumptions you're comfortable with.

Kek. 'Mormon' will be a dirty word among real conservatives soon.

holy shit is this the new tactic?
Dude, go back to leftypol or wherever the fuck you came from, future windchime

The real question is how many lemmings are left which are swayed by jew propaganda outlets and is it enough of a percentage to determine outcomes, much of who I know have dropped tv, let alone radio, newspapers, & magazines.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/784916001783709696
It's now open fucking war against the entire establishment

Wew Lou

The umbilical cord of death amiright?
They call him the noodleman eddy spaghetti
we gon get'cha boy you aint gonna be ready.
Get into the oven
pass through the fire
yankin on da rope
there goes another liar
Masonic revolution.
grassroots pollution
no remorse no emotion
it puts the skin on the lotion
it puts the lotion on the shaft
you rub to and fro its calld the fap craft

I just got off the phone with my normie mother and her general reaction was "who gives a fuck". I think the GOPe jumped the shark ultimately.

This is why we need to execute the traitors.

Your nose is showing. /k/ and Holla Forums go together like fried chicken and mashed potatoes.

GTFO FAGGOT

LIST OF TRAITORS

After Trump wins, the people on the list below get the guillotine.

[x] The Entire Bush Family
[x] Paul Ryan
[x] Jason Chaffetz
[x] John McCain (currently demanding Trump drop out)
[x] Mitt Romney
[x] John Kasich
[x] Lindsay Graham
[x] Mitch McConnell
[x] Jeffrey Flake (AZ) (currently demanding Trump drop out)
[x] Nikki Haley (Governor of SC)
[x] Mike Lee (UT) (currently demanding Trump drop out)
[x] Kelly Ayotte (NH)
[x] Mark Kirk (Illinois) (currently demanding Trump drop out)
[x] Dan Sullivan (AK) (currently demanding Trump drop out)
[x] Lisa Murkowski (AK) (currently demanding Trump drop out)
[x] Rodney Davis (IL) (currently demanding Trump drop out)

That's my list so far.

I am almost certain that some crazy fucker on pleddit who has nothing to live for is going to shed some type of blood over this.

media/dnc literally stepping over the wrong line.

I don't believe cucking Israel is a part of Holla Forumss plan.

Testing out your poetry Ben?

The user here says that they have a recording of Trump making a racist remark.

But yeah holy shit is this going to get ugly.

Ben Sasse

Glen Beck, and the national review folks.

cucking for Israel*

Joe Scarborough too. Mika isn't a traitor, she was always an enemy.

Reminder that this is a thing: judas.watch/submit

keep updating it

Holy fuck, Based Lou Dobbs taking the gloves completely off.

Imagine it's against the Jews: Absolute shit storm

I'd grab her by the pussy… and she'd love it.

Nice! I'm not sure why, but I get a big kick out of jeb memes.

[x] Hollywood
[x] Media
[x] IMF & Federal Reserve

Trump for Emperor.

Daily reminder that this is the woman that Trump wanted to grab right in the pussy.

You idiot, do you really think that statement didn't go through Trump before Pence put it out?

Trump said that his comment was wrong, and Pence did too. They are in agreement, and Trump approved Pence's statement.

That's pretty much exactly what I got from my source too. This is it…

Major US media…

This bastard.

I'm just wondering, is there any reason why the average Trump Supporter can't help people get the vote out if (((they're))) going to be shitheads like this?

Is it true that 50% of Trump's campaign is trying to sabotage him? I found that part of the post hard to believe.

Read my post history on what Pence should have written.

Yep, it's real.

archive.is/UnXAq

[x] John Thune
[x] Mike Crapo
[x] Cory Gardner
[x] Martha Roby
[x] Dennis Daugaard
Sauce: archive.is/2RJtB

No, not at all.

There's no reason why you can't give people lifts or something.

It's a trust thing partly - most people will be happier to get on the GOP minibus than into a stranger with a MAGA hats car.

Although I suppose nothing stops mass rental of minivans that day.

Hmmm. Ted Cruz hasn't denounced and is still shitting on Hillary. Keep him on the list though.

It';s tough to trust that rat bastard, but if he's sincere, I don't want to put him on the list, you know?

He never left the list. Taking Trumps phone calls does not get Ted Cruz off the list.

That would definitely be alpha as fuck if you pulled it off.

Oh, that explains it. You're from reddit. Why don't you fuck off back there, hmm?

Trump knows better than you do. Play in traffic.

Nice to see there's still some in the US MSM media who have the courage to tell the truth. Given who's in control and what's at stake, I think the word courage is appropriate.

I remember years ago when I was still watching TV, I only had one US channel and it was CNN. Lou's show was the only one worth watching because he was somewhat outspoken.

Who's the low I.Q. subhuman now faggot?

checking those double 91's

KEK WILLS IT

fucking hell I almost died from lack of oxygen

Just saw the video of Giuliani defending Trump. Giuliani really showed backbone. I vote he's off the rope list.

I don't know that, but the rest of it is true, as far as I know…

Sorry, I don't have much more. About Trump-campaign working against him, I wouldn't be surprised if they have planted a few backstabbers there, but no idea really… he is a total outsider after all…

he didn't denounce by name, but that little serial killing faggot made some smary remarks that the cuck faggots who still follow the walking disgrace of a rat lapped up

God damn, I hate that MOTHER FUCKER. His head on a fucking pike ASAP.

To be fair, he said pretty much what Pence and Trump said. It was a nasty thing to say and they admonish it.

BUT TED CRUZ IS STILL ON THE LIST

I hope this is true but why did he announce he had ammo and wait an eternity before using it??
What is this, a japanese cartoon?

Wesley Clark.

Any idea the severity of the racist remark?

Superior bantz

No, I don't know more than what the other user said in the other tread for now…sorry.

Updated List

GOP JUDASES
[x] The Entire Bush Family
[x] Paul Ryan
[x] Jason Chaffetz
[x] John McCain (currently demanding Trump drop out)
[x] Mitt Romney
[x] John Kasich
[x] Lindsay Graham
[x] Mitch McConnell
[x] Jeffrey Flake (AZ) (currently demanding Trump drop out)
[x] Nikki Haley (Governor of SC)
[x] Mike Lee (UT) (currently demanding Trump drop out)
[x] Kelly Ayotte (NH)
[x] Mark Kirk (Illinois) (currently demanding Trump drop out)
[x] Dan Sullivan (AK) (currently demanding Trump drop out)
[x] Lisa Murkowski (AK) (currently demanding Trump drop out)
[x] Rodney Davis (IL) (currently demanding Trump drop out)
[x] Ben Sasse (NE)
[x] John F. Kirby, Retired Rear Admiral
[x] John Thune (SD)
[x] Mike Crapo (ID)
[x] Cory Scott Gardner (CO)
[x] Martha Roby (AL)
[x] Dennis Daugaard (SD)
[x] Wesley Clark

Media:
[x] Glen Beck
[x] Joe Scarborough

Source: archive.is/2RJtB

All of the above Judases will get the oven.

Someone needs to make a list of GOP politicians and media (Lou Dobbs) that have stood up for Donald. These people will get medals and / or large tracts of land in New Constantinople.

In the end this just proves how fucking out of touch the kikes are. They're so used to having their every whim catered to, that they don't even know what the human experience is LIKE for most people. I mean, Jesus, 50 Shades of Grey sold scores of millions of copies. Do they think women are really going to be turned off by a grinning alpha billionaire talking about snatch? CNN just probably made 25 million cunts soak tonight.

no dude there is nothing to be fair about in dealing with that faggot rat even his own kids hate him

He's waiting 'till the 11th hour, dumbass. If he drops it too soon, it will be in and out of the media cycle and by extension, normie minds before they actually cast their ballots. Waiting till the last possible minute to drop the bomb ensures that people will have it fresh in their minds when they go to vote.

There needs to be a probationary list at least and Ted Cruz needs to be on it.

Is that you, Ricky?

CNN BROKE THE NEW AUDIO TAPES OF HIS HOWARD STERN CLIPS

soundcloud.com/user-735086019

Is there any confirmation that's not from Cernovich that this is true?

but if he says what it is and when he will release it, wouldn't (((they))) organize in time to counter it?

Maybe he's lying and will release it at a different time to throw them off balance.

HOLY SHIT HE'S A FUCKING RACIST

If the Cuckservatives fuck this up for us, I will vote straight Democrat in every single election forever, just to hurry along the apocalypse.

Cernovich is pushing bullshit. I don't trust this guy at all.

KEK

Though if this is true, I'd say 'Sithspit, I already dislike those cuckservatives, then they are giving me more reasons to detest them.'

At least, I'm hearing that some guys, especially women, are mad at the cuckservatives for announcing that they'll dump Trump. Because according to those these voters, the incident happen 11 years ago.

He'll be viewed as a traitor by the voting base though. There's no way he would ever be elected to shit again after a stunt like that. This is media wishful thinking.

Just put the whole of CNN in the media.

He never said when he'd release it. He just said he had something to release.

You didn't think it was going to be that easy, did you?

The power of the bank and media jew are fully against him. It's odd that they choose this relatively weak hill to die on though.
How will the debates play out?

Add Illinois governor Rauner

These are actually pretty funny and standard Stern banter, but I could see how they could be spun as attacks.

These are supposed to be damaging…Its just male banter. But I guess the virtue signallers and white knights will throw a hissy fit.

Is that it? No nigger word?

THEY HAVE NOTHING

So when are you Americans going to have your own night of the long knives?

I hope to be seeing headlines this following week of republican traitors committing 'suicide'
this week at the very least.

if you're too scared to do it, then you deserve the government you get.If you're too scared of the CIA, FBI.etc.etc then you're not scared enough of what your life is going to be like when there is no more America.

When there is no more anonymity, when there is no more good food, when your country is being invaded by shitskins at a macro level.

If you're not scared enough of living in that kind of world you deserve everything that happens to you. I'm sure even if one of these openly traitor GOP hotheads died, even if one news anchor died, it would really set a precedent to make them the ones that should be scared. If you're just a worthless NEET anyway what are you waiting for?

and you Americans know, they should be the ones that are scared. Not you

BREAKING: AP source: GOP VP nominee Mike Pence to say in statement he cannot condone or defend Donald Trump's comments about women.

"I was offended," @mike_pence said in a statement responding to @realdonaldtrump's lewd comments.

Pence says he "cannot defend" Trump's lewd comments

twitter.com/i/moments/784881955863138304

quads confirm, kek will makes the lugenpresse burn.

depends on what your definition of what the word "is" is

alright guys this is getting more ridiculous by the day are you kidding me kek, how much more of this shit are we going to see you madman!

SHADILAY

We've known that for fucking hours it was a statement where he has feet in both camps.

OY VEY, RACIST BASTID. LITERALLY HITLER

yeah well you don't have to wojak you little bitch get that weak shit out of here and stand for this country not being given over to the globalists you faggot

BANTZ

Jesse Jackson, Gloria Allred, Rosie O'Donnell BTFO

Just tick the media as a whole. Fuck all those lying kikes.

Broke? I heard this on Holla Forums ages ago.

SHADILAY

Yes but this is part of what CNN was pushing as 'fresh material on Trump'

The luegenpresse kikes must swing.

It will be so much fun, I can hardly wait.

GOP JUDASES
They have either unendorsed Trump or said they're not voting for Trump.
[x] Ann Wagner, Representative (MO 2nd District)
[x] Arnold Schwarzenegger, Governor (CA)
[x] Barbara Comstock, Representative (VA 10th District)
[x] Ben Sasse, Senator (NE)
[x] Bruce Rauner, Governor (IL)
[x] Carly Fiorina
[x] Cory Scott Gardner, Representative (CO 4th District)
[x] Dan Sullivan, Senator (AK)
[x] Deb Fischer, Senator (NB)
[x] Dennis Daugaard, Governor (SD)
[x] Entire Bush Family
[x] Jason Chaffetz, Representative (UT 3rd District)
[x] Jeffrey Flake, Senator (AZ)
[x] John Kasich, Governor (OH)
[x] John McCain, Senator (AZ)
[x] John Thune, Senator (SD)
[x] Kelly Ayotte, Senator (NH)
[x] Lindsey Graham, Senator (SC)
[x] Lisa Murkowski, Senator (AK)
[x] Mark Kirk, Senator (IL)
[x] Martha Roby, Representative (AL 2nd District)
[x] Mike Crapo, Senator (ID)
[x] Mike Lee, Senator (UT)
[x] Mitch McConnell, Senator (KY)
[x] Mitt Romney
[x] Nikki Haley, Governor (SC)
[x] Paul Ryan (WI)
[x] Robert Bentley, Governor (AL)
[x] Rodney Davis, Representative (IL 13th District)
[x] Susan Collins, Senator (ME)
[x] Wesley Clark

GOP LOYAL LIONS
They've all expressed continued support for Trump.
[✓] Ben Carson
[✓] John Cornyn, Senator (TX)
[✓] Kevin McCarthy, Representative (CA 23rd District) (House Majority Leader)
[✓] Mike Pence, Governor (IN)
[✓] Steve Scalise, Representative (LA 1st District)) (House Majority Whip)

Sources:
archive.fo/Rn6N7
archive.is/2RJtB

add giuliani to loyal list

We're winning, lads.

True but there's never been a peaceful overthrow of a establishment class in history.

Thinks it's beyond memeing?
I kinda do.

I feel like we really fucked up by not organizing (a la nsdap) before now.

This shit wouldn't be happening if we were out in force. If it did, we would just burn their offices the fuck down and move on.

Different organizations for different nations man Germans like Ordnug America likes Chaos.

user is chaos.

Nobody had to organize the riots and revolution in Tunisia. And no one ever could have expected that the (admittedly metal) suicide of one vegetable salesman would be what got millions into the streets. They think they can lock this down by harassing us and disinfo and decoherence spells, but the thing is, when people have had enough, they've had enough. No force on Earth can cause a revolution before its time and no force on Earth can halt a revolution whose time is come.

Jeez the FBI is out in force today. You're really pathetic, get a real job and be a useful person for once in your worthless life.

You're doing Lord's work, user.

Tunisia was a US govt social media campaign made to overthrow a regime that was unfavorable to US interests.

But we have user, that's the beauty of it.. Shadilay, fellow traveler, do you know where Ben Garrison lives?

Sort of. But I promise you that the millions of shitskins weren't in the streets enforcing chaos because they luv America. People were fed up with the regime there independently, though the US Govt of course made things worse like it does everywhere it goes.

When the Jews lose their control over the media. Because information/propaganda still travels faster than bullets.

US govt did a PSYOPs campaign through social media, riled up sandnigs, shitskins overthrew regime, CIA appointed one that was favorable to US interests. No shitskin knew it came from the US because US intelligence agencies aren't that dumb.

GOP LOYAL LIONS
[✓] user (You)

Be that as it may the government of Tunisia was third world garbage. I'm not saying they're doing better now, but there was a lot of genuine disquiet there to begin with. Look at Syria - almost every actual Syrian supports Assad, which is why they had to import endless Libyans and Chadians and all kinds of garbage to fight there. The Syrian revolution didn't work because there wasn't enough genuine sentiment apart from the alien subversion.

I'm not even Christian, and I've got to cross myself after looking at his picture blown up.

Well, Stern asked if he ever brought a black woman to bed, Trump says it depends on what your definition of black is.

Reminder that this woman is considered "black" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson

So Trump boned a Mulatto?

The Syrian revolution failed because Assad learned from Tunisia, Egypt and Libya. He didn't try to censor the internet, tried to out every single rebellion leaders operating on social media and strategically aligned himself with Russia The US got too fucking cocky, fucked up Russia's channels in Crimea and the Mediterranean, so all Assad had to do was let Putin use some of his ports.

Hottie.

Probably someone with brownish skin, but not dark as night black. It could be interpreted in a lot of ways really.

I do understand your point, I just don't know if people are really that easy to manipulate. If they were, Hillary would have a modest lead over Guacbowle and the media would be spinning sunshines and rainbows over Obama's fake economic recovery

WOJAK CONFIRMED LOYAL
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/08/pence-to-campaign-in-four-states-over-three-days/
archive.is/otX1c

So its a defense of the order? Trump was the coup.
Also why i laugh at Trump failing to do the get out and vote efforts with his own cash, isntead leaving it to the GOP.
They have no requirement to do it, just as he doesn't.
Trump wants the vote, he should get it instead of trying to, what?
Save money? He's got it.
Build unity? Idiot move.
Lose? Not on the table.

At least the sticky is still up and not taken down on that.

HE HIRES WELL, FOLKS.

Hahahahahaha

HIGH ENERGY PENCE

If you're "extreme" or "hardline" the cucks always tell you to "calm down" or claim that you're FBI.

FUCK OFF KIKES GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN

Trump is their party's Presidential candidate you prodigious mongoloid.

It's not their party anymore. Trump stole it right out from under them with the express permission of the Republican constituency.

I'm starting to think that we should nationalize the party structure because a private organization forbidding a popular candidate from getting election is fucking disgusting.

Trump only won because he Jew'd the shit out of them.

Trump has control of the party structure, it's just the leeching cucks that are losing control are pissed and holding a last stand. He's the captain now.

Their days are numbered.

You're giving too much credit to your fellow mouthbreathers. Sadly most are drones who are either too overworked or too drunk/high to research things for themselves and will believe whatever sounds plausible said from a loudmouth. They might not believe mainstream media anymore, because currently mainstream media just looks like a bunch of schizophrenics saying the most retarded shit and passing it off as news, but they'll believe any seemingly charismatic asshole on the internet who gives them a semblance of truth. If Holla Forums can be that army of assholes, it'll be for the better but there are already a bunch of kikes currently rotting the minds of young adults on the internet as we speak (BLM being one of those tools).

And?
Trump is the one campaigning, if he wants it, he can pay for it as has been established already by him stumping around the country.

Well see that would be where you're wrong (1). If he did, then this wouldn't be happening.

There is still hope left in man.

It already is, anyone who wants to run can. The two parties are simply the best established private groups.
Trump needs the GOP, they do not need him.

Also important
That's basically Pence giving Ryan the finger.

Clear distinct battle lines are being drawn.

Then why didn't Guac win the GOP primary? There is something else at work; this phrase has become so cliché but in its original deep, introspective meaning - zeitgeist. Or call it the Mandate of Heaven like the classical Chinese did. The US kicked the hornet's nest in Tunisia but there already was a nest of angry hornets there to kick. I don't think the USA has the power to invent something like that out of whole cloth. If they did, they wouldn't be getting their asses handed to them by Trump and a bunch of autistic shitposters on a Maldives gay erotica forum populated entirely by Nazi extremists.

The GOP needs the people and Trump has the people on his side.

archive.is/BH2SW
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/08/paul-ryan-shouted-down-by-trump-supporters-in-wisconsin/

Pence has more spine than credited for

checked

Fuck Ryan. Dirty fucking kike.

Auch Sieg heil Mein Führer!

Dubs for double fingers.

Ryan already gave Trump the finger and revoked his green card like a Mexican trying to cross the thousand miles of whiteness.
Trump tried to play it off with Pence in his place, and Pence is now whipping boy messenger.

Somehow I get the feeling that it has far more to do with the interest in keeping Shillary out than it does with having all these people on Trump's side.
Easy seeing, just have to check in on Monday before the raiding of the polls and use the corrected data from the CNN thread to see it all.

(42)

LOU WADS

Much respect to the wood man. He was great in Family Guy. We should name a High School after him.

He wants traditional family to return.
He worships Israel, of course, which is bad. Someone should real him the Synagogue of Satan and Children of the Devil passages straight from the bible.

Just give him Romans 13 in its entirety, that sorts them all out really well.

sad!

check out Drudge's frontpage

That IDIOT!

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING THAT COULD HURT THE CLINTONS, DONT ANNOUNCE, RELEASE, RELEASE, RELEASE

Failure to do so WILL lead to Sudden Depression & Suicide Syndrome before the week is out!

Um… Do you know anything about popular leaders who made shit happen? They make shit happen because they believe they can…

Do you believe he would have gotten this far if he was like Guacabowlie?

Seriously, we all know Hitler was a narcissistic, self centered nutjob and it was those qualities that created his power.

Idiots from cuckchan/ctr are out in full force today I see….

FUCK

Off by 1

He likely has nothing like that one guy who was the lawyer for DC Madam.

Did he die or just go quiet because of the court order?

If more people saw this, they'd forget about Trump saying pussy. We need to get the MSM to report on it.

zero hedge.com/news/2016-10-08/latest-wikileaks-revelations

Hillary Clinton Said Her Dream Is A Hemispheric Common Market, With Open Trade And Open Markets. “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.” [05162013 Remarks to Banco Itau.doc, p. 28]

James O'Keefe has seriously delivered before man. He pretty much destroyed ACORN on his own.

Quiet.
Big mistake these people have is not just dumping and walking away.

Dubs.

You mean lied on it, got reported, and has felonies on his record?
Cause after the inquests, they found none of what he showed, lots of editting as he admits, and several police reports on him for felonies.

Because Guac was Bush 3.0 you can't rehash the same shit time after time on the same targets in such a short period of time and expect it to work yet again. People didn't forget everything. If they had put a controlled outsider who didn't speak the same old cucked narrative the GOP has been spewing since Reagan and instead bullshitted his way into saying what people are fed with, he'd have won. Trump made the whole machine go haywire because he did just that without being controlled opposition. They tried with Cruz to follow Trump's narrative so they could get a controlled puppet in the seat but it failed miserably because he seemed like a weak repeating tool. Still, look at how many people are supporting the cunt and shitting on Trump after everything that has been uncovered on her. That is how you know how gullible the average idiot is. It's really thanks to a counter operation on the internet that Trump manages to be a real contender and that he has really good chances of winning.

Yes he unethniclly fucked over ACORN but he still fucked over ACORN. That counts for something.

If the average idiot is that gullible why would they try with a hit this obvious and over-the-top? The average idiot is fed up. With the media, with our judicial institutions, with our economy - absolutely fed up period. You underestimate the average idiot. The examples you're provided are the GIFTED idiots, and those are a whole other case entirely and fortunately their influence over the average idiot appears to be waning fast.

Well illegally, and it was more of Congress, but okay?
I rather disprove of voter suppression efforts as it backfires quite well.
I'd be very happy for a nice secure PGP national ID and an app linked to it that is a one touch voting machine.
Something good for the Reagan cellphone gibs.

The white race is going to be exterminated because of the word racism.
What a time to be alive. Night of the Long Knives soon, lads.
Hope you've got your guns, your bullets, your food supply, and you're hitting the gym.

My personal theory is that normalfags aren't as stupid as you think they just don't give a fuck about anything but "living in the moment" and their own personal lives.

Plop the average Joe normalfag on Holla Forums for 8 hours a day and how aware would they be after 1-2 years?

Please God let this happen.

treason is still a crime

More people need to read ZeroHedge.

don't you think trump has enough money to arrange that on his own? trump probably has this shit planned out like the 6 million D chess player he is

ZeroHedge is wrong too often

I've got a job; I work with normalfags. Yeah they're basic but it's not like they're clinically fucking retarded. And they often have pretty good emotional instincts. They know when they're getting a raw deal, even if they can't explain exactly how or from whom. They just have smaller concerns than the people on this board. And, after seeing how my life has been since I started caring, I can't say I necessarily blame them.

thanks for correcting the record, faggot

My point still stands, the masses are in between two different PSYOPs in the US. Do I need to remind you that the results of this elections is watched worldwide and there are different options preferred by foreign actors. Most here have hopefully taken the time to read a lot about it and are knowledgeble enough to see Trump as the only viable choice. The average person can be influenced too. Many anons have shared stories of them making their peers see that reality. Yet most of those eers didn't take the time to really search for everthing, they took the advice and knowledge of someone they knew and decided "I'll vote Trump". Those who actually take the time to inform themselves and not be lemmings are few inbetween and that is on both sides of the elections.

You know he could always sell one of his buildings for a billion dollars and blow the fuck out any GOP operation.

The Russians are obviously involved. I'm not sure why I'm supposed to hate white, Orthodox Russia. They appear to have more of an interest in preventing WWIII than the current US regime.

(((They))) were already bought and paid for, user.

This is true in a lot of ways. The thing that sets us apart is that we want to know the truth and we realize that something is wrong and we aren't being told why. If there is no desire to know why things are bad, then one can never become redpilled. Terror attacks redpill many people because it forces people to think about things that they otherwise would have happily ignored. Every time an Omar Mateen shoots up a bunch of bum drillers, another segment of society realizes something they'd rather not mention at dinner parties. Trump is going to win because of these people, the hidden Trumps, that now realize what's going on and want to stop it even if they lack the moral courage to say it openly.

Trips don't lie.

Holla Forums, I would invite you to consider the benefits of the Democrats taking all sectors of government. Four more years of SocJus, more restrictions on speech, more globalization and the departure of jobs, and more mass immigration to solidify their position in the current form of government. How enraged would the people be by all of this? What would happen if something like a depression were to ensue? We might be seeing the hand of Kek at work here.

LET THEM BURN THIS MOTHERFUCKER DOWN!

People here expected the coup to happen much sooner, like around the end of primaries. This really isn't unexpected. They will not go quietly.

Yeah. We need our normalfags. Our normalfags are the salt of the earth, the best of people. This is why we will exterminate the kikes. International Jewry must be broken for all time.

Consider how wonderful and clean society will become once the kike and his degeneracy is put away. Paradise on earth…

I am against this completely. Lies are prettier than the truth, and they have proven they can whisper very softly in our ears that everything is ok as we dropped from 90% majority to 65%. We won't give up one more inch of ground.

That's exactly why most anons think that it's either Trump or civil war.

If Clinton wins then she's going to give citizenship to spics en mass so no Republican can ever win again and the vast majority of the white American population will be massively pissed and completely disenfranchised.

That makes war inevitable.

It's a matter of timing lad.

One lone wolf is not enough, and will just get arrested.

There needs to be a common sentiment among your neighbors, your friends, and family. Hitler didn't start the NSDAP all by himself, he had friends, and used them to expand out.

Trump is attempting the same but on a massive scale. Once the legal route is gone and taken from us, there is only the route of blood and tears.

No dude, unrestrained immigration and socjus globalists in charge of everything will destroy our demographics even more so than now, and further demoralize whites. I know this may not sound encouraging, but there is no large reserve of red-pilled, aggressive gun-toting whites who are primed for revolution. The rural and semi-traditional middle class whites are all too unorganized, unmotivated, and pacified by niggerball and budweiser to revolt anytime soon.

And it won't be US running into their communities with explosives strapped to our chests, at least not initially. It'll be THEM, the THEM Hillary and her politics of division and unchecked immigration create.

NFL ratings are down. A lot.

Actually, the drop didn't happen. It was always that way ever since the US expanded west.
Its jsut people finally stopped lying now that its convienient for white nationalism to resurge and act as a boogie man.
But fire burns without care and expands everywhere.

War is better and cleans out more places my good reddit friend. Good for killing the pansies and making lots of excess population dead.
Even better, most of the fighting will be done by shitty groups, so its even better self cleansing. What a great feature for the ovens, they're self cleaning.

It's a tactic used by the Deocrats to try and get the boomer vote by invoking the red scare they were conditionned to have during the cold war. Nevermind that Russia is not a bunch of commies anymore. Meanwhile Putin has to react to such agression by the US because he never knows when the fuck a trigger happy ZOGbot will be sent his way but he's level-headed enough to try and not risk nukes flying left and right.

oshit. Just realized that what they're doing to the NFL is exactly what they did in vidja. Holy shit it never ends.

Kek'd

This is categorically false, lad.

Let me tell you. The Russians are definitely "interfering" in the American election. Not with hacks, just by sending trained influences out on the 'net.

Thanks for correcting the record.
ACORN tried to claim that. Then Breitbart posted the entire unedited videos you fucking shill. Must be sad to end up with so much college debt and be unable to get any kid of decent job.

That's good. Sorry if I come off bitter, but I grew up in the deep south, and nothing was more frustrating than seeing my almost uniformly white community sperg out over watching groids in tights play grabass at the local college arena. It's just that there seemed to be a trend of supposedly masculine, independent white southern men talking real big on politics, but consistently getting cucked on every social issue.

Lane user, you're back!

Spics came out and were decided as a seperate number, sapping the 10% of whites they were before, following their inclusion in westward expansion, look at your numbers.

Show me then trips, show me how he isn't getting reported for his crime.

Your death would benefit everyone.

GOP "If you kill your enemies, they win" conservatives

Let's all love Lain. Not sure if I'm THE Lain user, but then, that's the entire point of us all being user.

Can confirm, southerners really love watching sweaty negroes. It seems like latent cuckery.

Actually the trend in warfare seems to be that a huge portion of the brave, young male population gets slaughtered, which is the best part of white civilizations. It's been the trend since at least the Civil War when modern technologies first came onto the battlefield. Warfare is not warfare anymore, it's a meatgrinder. Only half-hearted, assymetrical conflicts like the US fighting in Afghanistan defy this trend. Wars are horribly dysgenic.

After the shit the US has pulled interfering with Russia's political process, it's simply what goes around comes around.

…? 1970-2010 their numbers quadruple. 4.4% to 16.3% .
1850-1970 they went from .5% to 3.2% . I'm sure some were included in western expansion, but they were, and are, absolutely being imported.

The way I see it, I want to prevent WWIII. Putin wants to prevent WWIII. Trump wants to prevent WWIII. But Soros and Rothschild, well, they've got some screws loose these days. They think they can just make things happen by applying enough force, and when that doesn't work, they apply more force. So brittle, so obsessed with being 100% yang that they'll be undone by 0.01% yin.

Ghost in the Shell SAC > Lain

Homura did nothing wrong

That requires the SS to be called up to acheive that. At which point Congress is sending their own to die.
Which pretty much means whatever happens, it doesn't matter as the US is dead otherwise.

(checked)

Thanks for that feel user.

I feel safe in kek's arms, brothers

AAAAAHAHAHAHAH OH SHIT I ACCIDENTALLY Holla Forums'S GETS WITH MY PREDICTIONS

7799999 IS GONNA BE AN EVEN WORSE SHITPOST, I BET THE LIVES OF OUR MODS ON IT

I just wanted to play video games.

This is an obvious coordinated effort and will continue until the "worse" recordings are released. And with all these rats showing their true colors, it means they think it will work and are going all out. For better or worse, this kind of attack, this close to the big day means this is their nuke. May the Nimble One navigate well, by the grace of Kek, heh.

(checked)
I just wanted to know why the mean ol' Palestinians kept shooting bottle rockets into Israel despite having zero chance of political or military success.

Now I fucking get it. :-(

Do they actually think this will save them? These idiots don't seem to understand what it is that Trump represents.

Trump is our olive branch, our last offer of a diplomatic and peaceful resolution to their traitorous actions. If they sabotage him they sign their own death sentences.

This is THE LAST presidential election that will matter. If they actually think we're going to pack up and go home, or fall in line when they hand the throne to Hillary they're more delusional than I thought.

Regardless of who they put in office this November, we will be the victors. All that changes is the level of violence we'll see in the coming years.

They've already lost, they just haven't realized it yet.

You tell me.

You mean the level of traitors.
Great news, you're all traitors for following through on that.

I fear this as well, brother. We've tried reason, we've tried persuasion, but if they think they're going to stuff the globalist agenda down our throats without a fight they are in for an unfortunate surprise.

He dare not do this. Soon as word got out about him resigning, they'd probably kill him off and the next news cycle would consist of two reports, one about Trump's death of natural causes and two of his wishes to run his VP in his place. They're already floating the meme of the Donald stepping down and Pense getting the top spot.

Oh no. People who have made careers selling our country out will call us traitors. For shame.

Nope, the constitution does. Its not your country when you take that step.

Are you suggesting we're traitors for noting that our government has gone completely rogue and needs to be kept in check?

The federal government is not the nation, it's why our armed forces swear allegiance to the Constitution before the government.

We owe a government that has sold us out to our enemies absolutely nothing.

You're a patsy and a coward, you have no place here.

Unfortunately yes, I really hope it doesn't come to a full fledged civil war for two reasons.

1. It will become a global war.

2. It will be horribly inconvenient and destructive.

I certainly hope not.

Pretty sure that Obama has levied war with us alongside al Nusra and other terrorist organizations. He's brought in "immigrants" who murder our people en masse. It is the government that is in violation of its sacrosanct obligation to the people it serves; we are not disobedient to it.

If treason doth succeed, then none will dare call it treason.

So what do we do when our "leaders" have completely forsaken that very same Constitution?

Your logic is simplistic to the point of being childlike.

THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

TRUMP IS THE SAMURAI

Deposing people who shit on the constitution (when they are not flat out ignoring it) is unconstitutional?

Nigger I just like having stuff, a warm bed, a full stomach, and some vidja. If these faggots would stop trying to destroy the entire planet I could be doing literally anything else right now.

Funny how they think Hillary even has a shot
The very way Trump's campaign is run is to take states, because Clinton's Campaign is a slow moving one that can only defend 2-3 states at a time when Trump can go and abuse that to take states that were thought of as safe Clinton states like Nevada and Colorado, and once Michigan or Penn goes red it's over for Clinton

There is absolutely no proof Trump is a freemason.

My thoughts exactly, I just want to make vidya and be left alone.

But these motherfuckers won't let that happen.

Good goy…

Trump didn't even go to Bilderberg, you lying faggot.

Yes, unfortunately Trump is not literally Hitler. But what comes next is literally going to be literally Hitler.

We don't have enemies, enemies requires a declaration by Congress, last one against Imperial Japan. Everything since has been under the War Powers Act, which is very important to never meet the Constitutional Standards of war.
Again 2 Constitutional COnvention to fix this under Adam, never happened.

Nope, Obama has not declared war, President cannot do so, only Congress can. They make sure to avoid it.

Yep.
Welcome to what happens when a few dozen people spend 13 years hashing something out and then say 12 years later they want to make sure it works, then decide not to.
The basic point is you have to win instantly or make sure you never get caught.
Bullets are very good police officers though, never seen a nigger commit a crime after taking 6, so you'll need to work on E&E from them.

You know why there is the 2nd don't you
This is perfectly in mind with what the constitution was made for

We can have enemies that the Government sees as our greatest Allies

Treason, lots of treason.
If the 2nd was meant for that, it would have been used during the Great Depression by the bond army. Decades ago when powers expanded and spying on domestics began, when the communists ran capitol hill.
Nope, instead its just talk and no go.

Not how it works, the Constitution is deterministic, for it to be an enemy it has to be declared so. no declaration, no enemy.

What the fuck are you praying for? These cucks acting like there was a mass school shooting.

Being a traitor to the fedzog can only be a good thing.

bump because I accidentally saged

Well, remember our government isn't one thing. I honestly think we might be very close to a coup. The establishment cannot be allowed to go on like this, for the safety of like, human life.

Well yeah, they need to use those few hundred million bullets, and I want to see some action and less talking. i didn't pay admission with a vote to see more talk than a funeral.

Trump is Caesar, he will pave the way but he will not be the actual Emperor.

The true Emperor, our Augustus is someone whose name we likely do not even know yet.

1. Whatever happens will not be conventional by any means so the conventional understanding of a rebellion is difficult to apply.

2. Most of the military ideologically aligns with us, and the feds have been fucking them over hard for the better part of a decade.

3. If there ever were a conventional insurrection the general rule of warfare holds that the capital must be captured within 6 to 9 months or the odds of success plummet.

4. We don't need to wage a conventional rebellion to win.

For once the mods aren't total faggots

Firstly it has been all talk but that's because people don't care about small incremental changes, if they remove a candidate because he hurt someone's feelings that is not something small, if they did that to Obama for what ever reason we wolkd of seen a Class 5 Chimpout for example
Secondly there is a difference between America and the government, the American people can have an enemy that the Government kisses up to

(1) I rather doubt you are using NBC, well C maybe, but not NB.

(2) You realize its spics and niggers int ehre with some whites as pogs and shitters who are hated and longed for their death? With most whites being desk jockeys because that is where skill gets you?

(3) agreed

(4) What, meme magic now?

So once more, niggers are more active about protecting their version of America? Cause every time somebody brings up chimpout, I notice the actions stop, yet whites eat boot forever…

Nope, semantic attempts like that don't work when faced with American bullets.

Very good. Save these lists and add to them.

think you are gonna get away with this guys?

Lou's one of the only people at Fox who isn't a bought-and-paid-for shill.

The whites who I personally know that are active duty are all infantry without exception. Two are Marines one is Army Alpine, and another is Naval land security.

The notion that all whites are pogs is fucking retarded and I know it to be false from first hand experience.

And no not meme magic, but a conventional rebellion with conventional aims is not how things will break down in this country. It's far too ideologically, demographically, and economically splintered already.

That being said, our military has already repeatedly proven themselves to be inept at dealing with insurgencies. This is primarily due to their reluctance to engage in total war. If they won't fully commit in Afghanistan, Iraq, or Vietnam they certainly won't in their own country.

But that's the whole story though, isn't it? They're so afraid of us strapping bomb vests to ourselves (because we see the evil they do) that they'll stop at nothing to kick down the doors of our own homes. Any animal would fight in a situation such as ours.

We've known Pence is a double-speaking faggot playing politics at least since the vice-presidential debate when he advocated war with Russia and Syria. You can't play both sides Pence.

Stand with Trump and stand with America - or hang with the rest of the traitors on DOTR you useless fuckslop excuse for a running-mate.

Damn, Baron is such a damn fine looking lad (no homo).

He really lucked out on the genetic lottery.

Brought to you by Cuckmaster child-straps

He really is going to be America's Augustus isn't he?

Yes.

The farm league called, you are trying too hard.

After all the shit they've pulled this election I'm sure the republican part will be a 3rd party from now on.

(checked)

He is the corey feildman of starchildren. Watch him spud out around puberty.

KEK VULT

fukkin saved

Nigger he's projected to be around 7 feet tall and is already obsessed with science and math.

He's a prime Ubermensch.

it ran away to go fill a wire mesh basket with water

Low energy. Sad!

They already have only minority approval among the general population of this country at this point.

How quickly do you think kicking in doors and dragging people out to be shot would cave any remaining support that existed for the regime?

We already have a fabricated economy with no real manufacturing base and major powers that would LOVE to see our elites replaced *cough* Russia & China *cough*.

An insurgency is waged in the field, but it is won in the mind.

Their hands are tied. If they bring their full might to the front they lose the support of the general population. If they restrict themselves, we have to deal with fewer conventional threats and are more free to pursue our objectives.

More importantly, make it clear that the Republicans are collaborating with the DNC. As in, expose American democracy for what it really is: A total sham.

Make people realize that Trump is the last chance to get rid of the oligarchy.

Yeah, everyone knows infantry and special forces are all white as snow with maybe a few token spics thrown in.

No it's going to collapse regardless the only question is how peaceful it will be and how much of the world is left standing after it's dead.

The thing that worries me is these dodecakikes might try it anyway. Fuck knows they've brought that same kind of destruction to dozens of lesser countries. If they lose HERE they lose everywhere. They know how much is riding on this, but they've never done the smart thing before so why assume they'll do it now?

Nigger please. Whites make up the majority of actual fighting men in the U.S. armed forces enlisted and NCO ranks. Spics and niggers are cooks and other non-combat roles because they don't have the agency or guts to get shot at. Stop talking out of your anus.

enjoy your ban

Not necessarily, unfortunately. Yes, the only answer left will be violence, but are the people willing?

Do you want to know the future? Imagine a boot stomping on a human face, forever.

The main thing you have to understand about evil user, is that it is fundamentally unwise.
The true reason not to be a "bad" person is because in the long run it is always disastrous.
If they do decide to attempt to wage a total war, we will still win. It will just cost us more in blood and treasure.
I hate to say it because it's a scary thing to think about, but there's a good chance that even if we win, you, me, a good chunk of this board may be dead by the time the dust settles.
At a point you simply have to accept the possible worst case scenarios and press on anyway.
Always remember, there can be no courage without fear.

if any of you fucks are reading,

please just surrender

There is NO benefit to anyone in following paymasters whose promises for your retirement will never fucking come true.

That kid is a brat, a little mcully culkin shit for brains. Ok stop it. You just have to vote for trump are you saying now you have to congratulate his fucking kid? is that how deep you are in this craft? For god sakes its a boy stop pretending that this fuck is anything but someone pretending to act sacred. Oh he is the messiah antichrist. le kek future rex muni. Get a fucking hold of yourself biff

Slaves can't comprehend that the future will be different than the present user.

They still think their 401ks and retirement plans are relevant or based in reality.

It's humorous and sad at the same time.

GOP JUDASES
[x] Barbara Comstock, Representative (VA 10th District)
[x] Ben Sasse, Senator (NE)
[x] Bradley Byrne, Representative (AL 1st District)
[x] Carly Fiorina
[x] Charlie Dent, Representative (PA 15th District)
[x] Cresent Hardy, Representative (NV 4th District)
[x] Entire Bush Family
[x] Fred Upton, Representative (MI 6th District)
[x] Gary Herbert, Governor (UT)
[x] Jason Chaffetz, Representative (UT 3rd District)
[x] Jeff Sessions, Senator (AL)
[x] Jeff Sessions, Senator (AL)
[x] Jeffrey Flake, Senator (AZ)
[x] Joe Heck, Representative (NV 3rd District)
[x] John McCain, Senator (AZ)
[x] John Thune, Senator (SD)
[x] Mark Kirk, Senator (IL)
[x] Martha Roby, Representative (AL 2nd District)
[x] Mike Coffman, Representative (CO 6th District)
[x] Mike Crapo, Senator (ID)
[x] Mike Lee, Senator (UT)
[x] Mitt Romney
[x] Paul Ryan (WI)
[x] Rep. Chris Stewart (UT 2nd District)
[x] Scott Garrett, Representative (NJ 5th District)
[x] Shelley Moore Capito, Senator (WV)
[x] Wesley Clark

GOP LOYAL LIONS
[✓] Ben Carson
[✓] Rudy Giuliani
[✓] Sheriff David A. Clarke, Jr

Sources:
archive.fo/Rn6N7
archive.is/2RJtB
archive.fo/EUEYq
archive.fo/RhkZW

al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/10/jeff_sessions_to_help_donald_t.html
archive.is/4OWY2
Take Jeff Sessions off the list you fucking faggot

Funny how the entire spider web becomes undone when one ant pulls on the right strand.

Har. I've been posting here under my bare IP for months. If they want to come and get me, they'll have to shoot it out. I'm no great lover of violence but a cornered animal is a cornered animal.

damnit user, I usually only do intenisty core on wednesday, now you have me all fucked up

Actually the whole thing comes down to this being the proepr site. Its why we haven't been shut down even after all the CP and more. Just like halfchan. We go here, form an echochamber and stay here rather than being all over the net or world shitting things up for them.

yeah what the fuck…and he listed him TWICE!

We happy few, brother.

Oh yea that is so psycho of me getting mad at some cultist incentive to force this fucking breeders child as the american idol. Not at all reacting to some cuteboys scheme in the works with the anger it deserves, And of course I am a bad person for getting in the way of his path to unwarrented self importance

They've built themselves quite the castle of cards.

I post under my actual IP as well, I make no secret of my opinions on kikebook or twatter why should I censor myself here of all places?
Don't think in those terms though user, have a throwaway gun. If they come to confiscate it, give it to them but keep your proper arms off site.
We are little men of little interest to them for now, it is better that they underestimate us.
Remember, you're more useful to this country alive than dead, don't be stupid.

Top quality shit post.
I salute you…..
Thank you for the lols….
After being riveted to this crucial thread….. I sure as hell needed one

Indiana will go blue if my suspicions are right. It will be a blow to Trump and hurt Pence's chance against Hillary in 2020.

fox59.com/2016/10/06/state-police-expand-indiana-voter-registration-project-investigation-to-57-counties/

archive.is/wxBpM

I wouldn't be surprised if the remaining 35 counties also have fraud. The group being investigated, Patriot Majority USA, is already singing the same old song that the raid is discouraging black voters.

No, he's from Rhode Island. He went to MIT.

He was born in Utah because his father was in the army. Grew up in Rhode Island after his mother remarried. That's why in 'The Family Guy', the local High school is called "James Woods High". The show's creator is also from Rhode Island and has a similiar weird story about 911. Hmmm…

Sage for wildly off topic.

NOW WITH PHONE AND FAX INFORMATION, HAVE FUN

Also, moved Jeff Sessions to the Lions group.

GOP JUDASES

RNC phone 877-340-8969 / (202) 863-8638 Fax (202) 863.8654
report: phone puts you on hold infinitely, use fax instead

[x] Barbara Comstock, Representative (VA 10th District) Phone 202-225-5136 / Fax 202-225-0437
[x] Ben Sasse, Senator (NE) Phone (202) 224-4224 / Fax 202-228-0436
[x] Bradley Byrne, Representative (AL 1st District) Phone 202-225-4931 / Fax 202-225-0562
[x] Carly Fiorina
[x] Entire Bush Family
[x] Jason Chaffetz, Representative (UT 3rd District) Phone 202-225-7751 / Fax 202-225-5629
[x] Jeffrey Flake, Senator (AZ) Phone 202-224-4521 / Fax 202-228-0515
[x] John McCain, Senator (AZ) Phone 202-224-2235 / Fax 202-228-2862
[x] John Thune, Senator (SD) Phone 202-224-2321 / Fax 202-228-5429
[x] Mark Kirk, Senator (IL) Phone 202-224-2854 / Fax 202-228-4611
[x] Martha Roby, Representative (AL 2nd District) Phone 202-225-2901 / Fax 202-225-8913
[x] Mike Coffman, Representative (CO 6th District) Phone 202-225-7882 / Fax 202-226-4623
[x] Mike Crapo, Senator (ID) Phone (202) 224-6142 / Fax 202-228-1375
[x] Mike Lee, Senator (UT) Phone 801-524-5933 / Fax 801-524-5730
[x] Mitt Romney
[x] Paul Ryan (WI) phone 202-225-3031 / fax 202-225-3393
[x] Shelley Moore Capito, Senator (WV) Phone 202-224-6472 and 304-347-5372 / Fax 202-224-7665
[x] Wesley Clark

GOP LOYAL LIONS
[✓] Ben Carson
[✓] Jeff Sessions, Senator (AL)
[✓] Rudy Giuliani

Sources:
archive.fo/Rn6N7
archive.is/2RJtB
archive.fo/EUEYq
archive.fo/RhkZW

Please elaborate fam. What vidja?

>inb4 the wired becomes self aware

Oh look a threat, sorry user, been nice having you.
Apparently using a phonebook and names is a threat nowadays on here, definitely with a pic like that.
Poor choice on the pepe.

You're going in the bog when the time comes, homo.

A goverment is to serve its people, and in failing to do so has betrayed the people. There is no qualms in purging those who betray. Same for the msn, whos job is to tell the truth and inform the people of all evils, which they have not only failed to do consitantly for decades, but are in the back pockets of evil.

Put pence in "use extreme caution" pile

I think this must be OG Lain user in whose remembrance I have merely basked.
Last game I played intensively was Deus Ex:Mankind Divided. But I'll be damned if what is happening here isn't ten times more interesting than that shit will ever be.

Again, that is your view. Please stop banging on my table, I want to need a bowl for my cereal.
Substantiate and use facts, facts are the rule of the white man, opinions are for females.

Look, FBI-kun, you either get it or you don't. You either understand how the government has betrayed every principle this nation was founded on, or you keep having faith in a retirement portfolio that I PROMISE will never be paid out. They make stocks rise and fall based on whatever is good for the ruling class personally. They will rape you over a hot iron the moment they think they can squeeze a buck out of you. Come home.

The supplements are $59.99

I am home, you're in it beating a dent in my table big enough to be used for kix. Facts man, facts, bring them use them, substantiate your views with archive and a literalness above autism.

kkk

The guy in your picture is kike in the movie, I'm not letting that go. Get out OP, you filthy kike shill.

If no fact has convinced you to date there's no fact I could tell you that would make you see. This isn't an argument of facts. This is about stories. What America do you believe in? Who do you care about - politicians in Washington, or a cousin you haven't thought about in 5 years struggling to make ends meet in a Kwik-e-Mart. Who ARE you, user? Who are you really?

God damn that's fuckin' gay as fuck.

I am home, you're in it beating a dent in my table big enough to be used for kix. Facts man, facts, bring them use them, substantiate your views with archive and a literalness above autism.

Facts make up everything, its why whites are superior, males more so. Saying they don't matter leaves you with a relativist disease and means you have no facts and no support for your argument. Come now you should be able to present and show these facts that convinced you.

That thread is a treasure trove

People don't make decisions based on facts. They make them on feelings. As somebody with a 140+ or whatever IQ, I'm deeply cognizant of the fact that almost every decision I make is with emotional intuition and not any kind of logical argument. I have a DEGREE in Philosophy. I STUDIED formal logic. But that's not where the soul of a human being comes from.

After the guillotine, the oven, and after spilling my spaghetti and being hung by it. Sure throw me in the bog. What difference does it make masons are gonna kill people and it doesnt even matter if they use the trump bandwagon to do so because this shit is nonstop. Masons threatening people who don't play ball. Even telling people on the fence they are not normal for being weary of their malicious occcult bullshit.

Honestly I was really underwhelmed by how simplistic and basic the conspiracies in the game where.

that's fucking hilarious

He's a white guy that converted to kikery because he married a kike. Nice try though.

Well I'm an engineer, shit like that makes it clear why you can only argue from opinion, you only want to perceive from a shitty liberal arts degree and not take objective fact and know what you choose to believe has no difference on them.

HORY
SHET

Objective facts didn't save GuacBowle, now did they?

What? The masses do not vote based on objective facts. They vote based on emotions and feelings. That's why propaganda is employed.

That is pathetic dude. Fuck off with begging this guy to support your manipulations.

Your opinion has no value, homo. You even type like a flamboyant sodomite. The bog awaits you.

HE'S GOING TO FUCKING CRUSH THEM!!!

It was an opinion he would win.

Things which are based on the objective truths of brain chemistry and how it is employed.
Opinion does not exist, immaterial self does not exist. Your value is in the specific configuration that is you, but a configurations that is finite and repeatable.

subvertednation.net/protocols-of-elders-of-zion/

this REALLY pissed my wife off….its true

Guac had all the facts of all the king's horses and all the king's men. He still got fucked in the anus by an unforeseen element. Stop trying to control the world through math. Human beings have a soul, and that's the chaos variable that you will never be able to quantify.

What about your wife's son, what did he say?

Zimbabwe was a hard defeat, largely brought on by South African betrayal.

In SA now, its a matter of being outnumbered too much.

Jesus I was wondering what halfchan's Holla Forums would think of this and… man. It's just so broken over there. Nothing like the Holla Forums I knew before.

i think its probably you! hope you are doing ok ÇEC?

Okay which one of you magnificent bastards is responsible for pic related?

CBS see bs

The hell?

Is CNN trying to get Trump elected now? I'm confused

I'm extremely confused.

Right off the bat, he failed the CPAC test. Cruz won the 2nd spot, Trump third. So quite delusional to say the living curse was ever going to win. Given the vote was secret, there is yet the question if Trump or Cruz were in the MoE.

You want facts? Here, have some.

The average American is poorer than he was fifty years ago, relatively speaking. Only tremendous advances in technology have allowed to maintain an appearance of wealth among the lower classes.

The republican principles upon which the United States were founded are gone. All that remains are a bunch of oligarchs fighting over who gets to steal tax money.

The United States have been in a constant state of warfare for the last 75 years in order to justify taking the people's money and funneling it into the pockets of the oligarchs. In other countries, that money would be used to maintain a healthcare system, to pay to educate promising youths, to help fund competent new businesses, etc. In the United States, that money is instead used to buy weapons from the very people who vote on the budget to wage wars whose sole purpose is to justify those expenses.

Nuclear weapons are the only reason we've avoided total warfare between advanced nations since the end of World War II. And they'll only remain effective for that purpose as long as the oligarchs fear them. Once they no longer fear them, calamity will follow.

Capitalism is dead. You don't get anywhere by having talent and working hard. You do so by making the right friends. We're told university is for networking for fuck's sake. You want to know where this is leading? Look at Venezuela. People killing each other over a loaf of bread.

Would you like more? There is so much more. I could spend hours typing out facts. It can all be summarized as "The United States of America are fucked". We will have World War III by 2020. It will last 20 minutes. You will learn to filter radioactive dust out of the air you breathe and the water you drink and the food you eat so it doesn't burn your insides. You will learn how to recycle your own piss so you have something to drink the next day. You will learn what rat tastes like. You will learn what a tumor tastes like when you bite into one. You will learn just how long 24 hours can really be. You will know what it's like to watch your own hair and nails fall out because you stepped in the wrong place and you didn't know because you didn't have a Geiger counter.

You will die alone. With shit in your pants. That is a prophecy.

You can't be serious. You can't possibly imagine that the race between Trump and Cruz was even close. Stop pretending to be stupid just because you wish your masters' promises will come true - I KNOW you're not stupid, and I know that you're being sold up the river. You don't have to just give up. You don't have to surrender your dignity.

he is pissed too.

Giuliani is loyal

one nation under zion with liberty and justice for few

CPAC is a fun place, very alien to what you think, but very consistent.

Nice LARPing, you can't even establish basic facts on nuclear war. I suggest you actually read some of the declass and learn just what stratcomm had planned, or hanging in an Oppenheimer thread.
Much less taking a highschool physics course, and learning about what radioactive decay and neutron activation mean and not your oogga booga witch doctor ideas are.

So our buying power is up or down in your opinion? I'd say up.

Those died with Jefferson, soon as somebody with a jungle fetish tells SCOTUS try and make me, when he is part of the very group that created it, its over.

If we were at war we would have to balance the budget, remeber, the government shall have the power to levy taxes to provide for the common defense and the debt? Why Lincoln established the income tax?

No that would be because these oligarchs make more money by having this near war in people's minds bullshit than shooting each other and picking up the peices.

Welcome to capitalism, it has no requirements to not lie to you, only to get your money in ever fewer hands. You know, like just what is going on. Stop whining for a socialist system of intervention in the everything, then being upset when it follows through.

And according to Guillani, that statue of liberty is a cross dresser.

lol if this is their hit piece it's fucking nothing

GOP JUDASES

RNC Phone 877-340-8969 and 202-863-8638 / Fax 202-863.8654
Report: phone puts you on hold infinitely, use fax instead.

[x] Barbara Comstock, Representative (VA 10th District) Phone 202-225-5136 / Fax 202-225-0437
[x] Ben Sasse, Senator (NE) Phone (202) 224-4224 / Fax 202-228-0436
[x] Bradley Byrne, Representative (AL 1st District) Phone 202-225-4931 / Fax 202-225-0562
[x] Carly Fiorina
[x] Entire Bush Family
[x] Jason Chaffetz, Representative (UT 3rd District) Phone 202-225-7751 / Fax 202-225-5629
[x] Jeffrey Flake, Senator (AZ) Phone 202-224-4521 / Fax 202-228-0515
[x] John McCain, Senator (AZ) Phone 202-224-2235 / Fax 202-228-2862
[x] John Thune, Senator (SD) Phone 202-224-2321 / Fax 202-228-5429
[x] Mark Kirk, Senator (IL) Phone 202-224-2854 / Fax 202-228-4611
[x] Martha Roby, Representative (AL 2nd District) Phone 202-225-2901 / Fax 202-225-8913
[x] Mike Coffman, Representative (CO 6th District) Phone 202-225-7882 / Fax 202-226-4623
[x] Mike Crapo, Senator (ID) Phone (202) 224-6142 / Fax 202-228-1375
[x] Mike Lee, Senator (UT) Phone 801-524-5933 / Fax 801-524-5730
[x] Mitt Romney
[x] Paul Ryan (WI) phone 202-225-3031 / fax 202-225-3393
[x] Shelley Moore Capito, Senator (WV) Phone 202-224-6472 and 304-347-5372 / Fax 202-224-7665

GOP LOYAL LIONS
[✓] Ben Carson
[✓] Bob Dole
[✓] Jeff Sessions, Senator (AL)
[✓] Rudy Giuliani

Sources:
archive.fo/Rn6N7
archive.is/2RJtB
archive.fo/EUEYq
archive.fo/uObQ5

Is he fucking serious? The guy who fucked his Mexican maid and has a little halfling son?

I feel sorry for you.

Your kill list

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-08/republican-national-committee-begins-redirect-funds-trump

sheriff Clarke is actually a registered democrat

Why would you waste your money studying Greek Logic? I did that when I was 12 with books from the library and a dictionary. IQ of 40 you mean.

Despite technically resigning from CNN (live on-air) Lou Dobbs was basically forced out for frequently calling out (literally, by name) and exposing the NWO.

Literally fucking nothing. Just him and Stern shooting the shit. CNN is retarded.

Right. LARPing.

You claim purchasing power is up while most people can't even afford a house nowadays.

The moment when they died is irrelevant.

And your denial that the government has been downright stealing people's money through contrived wars is laughable.

Finally, no, that's not what capitalism is. That's called cronyism.

Either way, it changes nothing. Alea jacta est. The reason I was able to make a "prophecy" isn't magic. It's logic. The conclusion is inevitable at this point. It is inevitable because the people at the top have shown their unwillingness to back down. They will rule the pile of dirt or burn alongside it. And they'll be unable to maintain their rule much longer.

It would have been so easy to have it any other way. Mere justice would have been enough. But they won't even give that. So we'll burn. And many of us will laugh when it happens.

I will laugh in the fire, brother.

Some torfag made a thread on this. Adding this to it.

An user on YidBook put this on one of my "anti Clinton" posts then told me to save it then delete it.
Anyone seen this yet?

MSM is going all out to meme his campaign to death

We happy few, to know what it means to die at the end of the world.

Don't forget that JP Morgan owned the titanic, and more than likly switched it with the horribly damaged Olympic shortly before the "maiden voyage", resulting in some insurance fraud. It's just like a jew to try and make money and kill opponents at the same time.

What is this, like his fifth 'meltdown', according to them?

I'll be laughing, but it won't be happiness or satisfaction. It'll be spite. Happiness would be them finally backing down. But it won't happen. It can happen. Just like people can vote for a third candidate. But it won't happen. Just like people won't vote for a third candidate.

Kek will protect us. There was never any choice, from the beginning, than to entrust ourselves in a justice and mercy higher than ourselves. The question isn't even any more whether we love Lain.

The question is, does Lain love us? And I can only hope for the best.

Of course Lain loves you.

trusting in higher powers usualy dosent work out, look at the incas and all the other civilisations that got fucked over the centurys.

We may have to admit a strategic retreat from this planet, IMO. Obviously nothing good would result to those who drove us off. But you can only bleed for so long for people who hate you, and want to make you disappear. Sometimes it's okay to just be tired… I hope.

If this affects Trump in any way I will never vote for any republican ever again on any election.

I would rather Allepo man or even that shitty green party over these cucks any day.

When you make peaceful revolution impossible, you make violent revolution inevitable?

Trump never said that though. Howard Stern said that. At this point, they might as well blame Trump for bad weather and claim he killed Santa Claus.

more MSM memeing

another

Redpills being dropped on CNN? It's like I'm viewing an alternate universe.

I fucking hate her face

That's why vid related happened.

Yeah that tacochomper has been talking some shit about God Emperor lately.

I'm still holding out a small glimmer of hope that ayy lmaos finally reveal themselves and BTFO the globalist kikes tbh fam. That, or some alphabet agency/deep government organization inadvertently unleash a naturally red-pilled super-intelligence that immediately starts exterminating them for being such kikes.

Anything but a slow torturous decline into nonexistence.

BREAKING NEWS: Celebrity plays along with Howard Stern on his radio show.

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump admits that a beauty pageant is supposed to be a pageant that judges beauty.

Where's that pic of that detailed the MSM's plan that involved exactly that?

It's "rains", nigger.

wew sonny

reins; tack, used for driving an animal. nigger.