The Wicked Witch of the West Wing

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

Barack Obama promised ‘unprecedented’ transparency in his administration and in government. Instead, watchdogs were muzzled as he catered to big money, more war and the persecution of whistleblowers. Hillary will carry on Obama’s tactics of opacity still further. After all, she has long shown a propensity toward controlling narratives and hiding the truth. Lies have always been one of her main tools of control.

The latest Wikileaks release proves she will say one thing to Wall Street and the exact opposite to Main Street. She only pretends to harbor progressive ideals to harvest votes. In reality, she’s aligned with big money, big government and the global elite. Hers will be an extension of the Obama regime.

Hillary has no problem with murdering people. She does not feel the slightest amount of guilt. In fact, she jokes about it.

Hillary only cares about furthering her quest for more power as well collecting massive amounts of money. It has been revealed that she suggested using drones on Julian Assange to ‘take him out.’ That’s her thinking and thoughts lead to action. Her murderous behavior will only worsen if she’s elected president.

She must not be.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ogVgS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillary will not be president.

Based.

lol hi ben

Ben Garrison is a pathetic cuckservative faggot. I'm so sick of seeing his cringe worthy illustrations.

Why don't (((you))) draw something better then, shill?

THAT'S RIGHT THE GLOBAL ELITE ARE INVOLVED WITH ESOTERIC MYSTICISM, ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER RELIGIOUS AND OR SPIRITUAL GROUPS ARE INVOLVED! FIND THE SECRET "666" MESSAGE IN ALL MY ILLUSTRATIONS!

Hillary is an actual Satanist, her family has Satanic ties. it explains why she has this fake marriage with Bill and a daughter with another man. She supported Bill's rape escapades and pedophile rings because it's part of being a Satanist.

If she is elected she will without a doubt start a world war. Her mission is to fulfill Judaic and Satanic prophecies before she keels over and dies.

Shut up faggot. Garrison is and has always been a good goy cuckservative.

Moloch is worshiped by Jews you fucking CTR faggots. Why do you think Rothschild goblins wear the bull emblem and show it all over their media. The bull is their icon.

t. "libertarian" Ben Garrison

archive.fo/ogVgS

Where's the original?

This

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I said? I don't care about Ben Garrison being a libertarian cuck. It doesn't make Hillary being a Moloch cultist any less true.

Yeah I'm sure a CTR shill would love to see Garrison clearly and openly identify (((the real elite)))

Dumbass.

But it isn't true. Jews worship themselves, and perhaps the accumulation of wealth and nothing else.

Even if what you're saying is true it wouldn't matter as the figure of "Moloch" is far to obscure for the vast majority of his audience to make a connection to Hillary's connection to the chosen. His inclusion of Moloch is in line with his claims that the elite worship the devil and that the "Illuminati" exist and secretly run things. He's not referencing the Jews.

It's the closest he has come thus far. Jews secretly worship Moloch and it's bound to piss some of them off. Filtered because your levels of butthurt over a comic are outsider tier.

seems to be a fake one but i dont dislike it

That's supposed to be Assange, faggot.

I can't figure out what's over Assange's face.

Yes, that's Assange, not Milo.

I thought it was bill clinton

Oh, it's a nigger dick. Nevermind.

low energy lad

I had a daydream. It was an Oz parody about a little Mexican girl, who wants to be with her family. But she can't because her family is in Mexico. And the wicked bitch of the left wants to keep her in the states. Luckily, the faggot kike fairy tells her to follow the yellow brick wall, because she will then meet the Don, who is said to be a great problem solver and that he can give them the solution to all their problems.

Then she meets three more Mexicans. One complains that the American labour market is so oversaturated that coming here was pointless, because you can't live off the wages here either. You gain nothing and lose being with your family. She meets a Mexican woman who complains that those niggers keep raping, killing and robbing them. And she meets a Mexican who came here to live life as an open faggot, but is faced with a growing population of protected mudskins who are free to kill him with impunity.

Eventually, the yellow brick wall leads them to a huge golden gate, where they meet the Don. And the Don tells them, that he can't solve their problems and doesn't need to. The solution to all their problems was right here all along. The gate leads back to Mexico, and back to Mexico they go.

This isn't the first time Garrison made a cartoon paying homage to "The Wizard of Oz".

AMAZING POST GETS AMAZING QUADS

Where's the original?

Checked.

He made these as a reaction when Holla Forums started altering his pictures and putting swastikas in them. Then he visited Holla Forums for once and found out he has a big fanbase here. Fuck off shill no one needs you here

So? He still promotes a world view identical to le filterman.

But that's the fake Ben Garrison, you dolt.

That's true. My mistake.

Checked

(Kek quads)

Wew lads.

Love your work, Ben.

They pay you too much.

checked
THE FINAL SOLUTION TO THE HISPANIC QUESTION:
GO BACK TO MEXICO!

Shoo white knight

Fuck off kike faggot, Ben is a god among men.

White knighting for whom, user.?

Zzz… Boring.

…Yawn….

Shut up Satan. Le Illuminati worships you right?

You were blown the fuck out by my trips.
Kek smiles upon me, not you.

You're defending the impostor Ben Garrison, the kosher cuckservative who believes the jews din do nuffin.

Hell is forever!

Kek has spoken through me.
Your arguments are invalid.

Hell is forever!

I sincerely believe you are talking to two bots.

Forever, user.

It's Hell.

The REAL Garrison is absolutely based.

Hello, Ben.

Hello Joshua Goldeberg/Disinfo Agent

just to say knowing it was jews painting Ben as Zyklon Ben to discret his message on bankers is babby first redpill around here.

It's not what you are saying but how you say it. Half of your posts seem off topic to what you are replying too. If you don't want people to think you are a bot you have to stop acting like it.

One I thing I noticed is this thread got extra spam simply because of the Moloch Idol.

I thought it was bull, but at this rate they may really worship moloch.

It's just typical Garrison promoting the idea that the elite are devil worshippers and nothing else. Moloch was included because he's considered to be evil.

Stop being such a fag. Cuckservatives like Garrison deserve to be endlessly mocked. It's unforgivable that a so called "libertarian" would state that "hate speech" isn't free speech. Add to the fact that he voluntarily worked with OHPI, a Jewish run organization who would love to see Australian style "hate speech" laws enacted within the USA.

Well you aren't wrong about Garrison but Garrison is right about Hillary worshiping Moloch, they all do as well as other deities like Minerva and Baal. The Jews have been since before Moses went on the mount. The whole reason for the story of the 10 commandments was Moses trying to sway his fellow Jews from worshiping what was described as a golden cow.

Garrison isn't a cuckservative.

And Moloch refers to the period Hebrews lost years and years in the desert because they didn't believe in Moses leadership.

It's neither good or evil, but it's triggering because it's another reason for YHWH abandoning their tribe after 160 AD.

I think I already made a good case that he is.

I said that Moloch is considered to be evil. Most of his audience will see it as some sort of demonic statue. That's the message he's sending by including its depection.

In Eastern Europe MSM is shiiling for killary
hard
It's so obvious (((the're))) completely desperate.

I do believe Moloch is what you would consider an evil or negative god. He demands tribute from his followers and even cuckold culture reflects this by men offering their wives to a bull.

To be cuckservative you have to be part of the old conservative order who got too afriad to stand up to liberals.

Ben was never political person before the 2007-2009 financial crisis.

Therefore the definition fails. How new are you?

Someone who distinguishes between "hate speech" and free speech isn't a cuckservative?

Has Ben ever created content which is explicitly pro-white, anti egalitarian, or racial realist in anyway? Does he speak out against immigration from the third world, or just illegal immigration?

Ben has consistently promoted kosher conspiracy theories regarding the nature of the elite. I don't understand why you're defending him.

HILLARY IS PURE EVIL INCARNATE

No, that's a person who knows US laws

To be cuckservative you have to be old member of conservative party but too afraid to stand up to SJWs and Liberals, that's the definition

fuck off, ozymandias did nothing wrong.

lol wut?

And no, it isn't the definition.

I'm saying, your questions

Reek of scum newfag.

Naming Soros several times is not cuckservative at all. Neither ridiculing anti-white SJW activists.

PS - SJWs are not anti-white exclusively, but they are typical racebaiters who get a free pass because bashing always starts with whites.

You implied that "hate speech" is against US law.

And it's hilarious that you accuse me of being a newfag when you can't properly define cuckservativism.

Fuck off.

It can be. Glenn Beck has named Sorros a number of times, that doesnt mean he isn't a cuck. Garrison will never identify Soros as the Jew that he is.

Hot dam Zyclon Ben is on fire these days.

I propose instead of gas chambers and incinerators we just throw them live into one of these. We can get Temple Grandin to design the killing path. Perhaps like we make it look like an elevator to reach an SJW convention or something, they get in but it has a false floor that falls away dropping them into the grinder.

Glad I'm not the only one with this idea. Hopefully, the pulp could be processed into fertilizer. Not entirely sure how that would work but it would be nice to recycle our enemies to feed white population growth.

Mmmmm, yeah, listen to that snap after 03:50.

OMG you're defaming the good name of Ben "the joos" Garrison! Pls stop!

Lurk for a few months maybe you can drop less spaghetti next time.

Not an argument. I'd respond by telling you how old I am but what's the point? You wouldn't believe me nor would it have any bearing on what I said.

Ben is finally learning how to play the game.
Hes getting pretty good at trolling us back.
I can respect that.

Tim Kaine Pepe is the worst Pepe

You know there is such a thing as hiding your power level.

BETWEN 2 PILLARS

Fucking mason

>private

masons

masons

MASONS

ben garrison is too much of a bitch to refence masonry outright,

Actually no he is not he had his career destroyed for the march to tyranny now masons are saying he finally knows how to play the game. Figure it out. we are being played by serial killers.

Checkin em.

Its funny because moloch is a dead end. they will never know its about the craft brother!

what the fuck Holla Forums? stop gaslighting the moloch shit. it is so damn popular purely because it is satanic and not identifiably MASONIC. THATS WHY THEY DO IT BECAUSE THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT

You post like a schizo tbh, I don't know anything about you or your intentions that's just the impression I get.

His intention is to put focus on the Masons and not any (((other group))).

That is obvious. So obvious that I assume he's just a shitposter.

Why are you talking to yourself masonsamefag?

WHITE AND REDPILLED

(witnessed)
You're right and wrong. I think ben sort of knows of masons, I've seen checkerboards on some of his stuff unless that was us kek
Moloch is an important part of this, understanding that the people that run our county partake in strange mysteries is an important step in learning they all hold Talmuic beliefs.

I think you're the masonsamefag that successfully switched his ip this time.

Hes a lolbertard. Not a cuckservative. Slight difference. He's Ron-droid, basically. Ron's folks have never been friends with the far right. They don't like republicans either, but will vote R to avoid Democrats.

Lolbertardian roads, etc. etc…

(witnessed the truth)

original original

good

fuck off he's one of the best political cartoonists today

Dumbass not knowing what whistleblower means and that it isn't Milo

Moloch is a god of human sacrifice devoted to materialism. He's the principle reason the Kike Kings continuously fell from grace after King David, that they were tempted by his whispers of material wealth and power. Moloch is to whom babies are sacrificed via abortion in exchange for freedom to live a continued life of degeneracy and hedonistic materialism. Moloch also deals with blood rituals the kikes use to live longer.
Bottom line: Moloch is the devourer of life, a fat as fatass kike surrounded by his servants endlessly handfeeding him chopped goyim.

That's why the labels are added. Here we see it again with ASSANGE labeled in case people don't follow the news.

This.

Ben Garrison has a life.