31 Dead After Shoot Out Between Looters And Store Owners

It looks like BLM tried to take advantage of the hurricane in Florida. Where's the media coverage?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/florida-business-owners-engage-in-shootout-with-looters/
yournewswire.com/snopes-caught-lying-for-hillary-again-questions-raised/
archive.is/iqg1f
thebostontribune.com/grandparents-make-memes/
thebostontribune.com/all-jr-high-school-students-required-to-read-growing-up-transgender/
thebostontribune.com/colorado-issues-first-marijuana-recall-after-49-hospitalized/
thebostontribune.com/midwest-islamic-bakery-gives-away-free-bread-celebration-911/
thebostontribune.com/due-to-religious-intolerance-facebook-bans-all-christian-themed-content/
thebostontribune.com/modesto-dad-arrested-nude-baby-photos-facebook/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so 12 whites and 19 niggers

looks like 3/5 was a good estimate

Where's the fucking source?

12 whites and 19 blacks.

Not a good ratio. They should have known this was coming and posted snipers on the roof.

Source.

It's fake, faggot.

snopes.com/florida-business-owners-engage-in-shootout-with-looters/

Fake and gay

Absolute bullshit.

Nice German police in that pic.

That said, OP still does lack any source.

We offer.

Store owner no give good deal.

We say fine. We take SKS and we keep us safe.

yournewswire.com/snopes-caught-lying-for-hillary-again-questions-raised/

Faggot.

Are you a Korean?

So dumb of me

archive.is/iqg1f

Its fake. It was circulation on facebook sue me for a few days. If this actually happened, I think we would not be hearing about "Pussygate" as much.

Bullshit, nigs would start running after the first shot fired in their direction.

That's a fake news site.

If this really did occur it would not only be major national news, but international news as well. All major publications would be reporting on it.

Use some common sense you gullible faggot.

I don't give a fuck if this is fake or not. This would make for a fucking badass redpilling movie.

My dick is diamonds over this.

Wew lad. Didn't know EU cops were in Florida.

Sounds fake. That is a battle, not a shoot out. Niggers aren't going to hit 12 store owners with side shooting.

Gas yourself.

Fucking retard, that's a comedy site
thebostontribune.com/grandparents-make-memes/
thebostontribune.com/all-jr-high-school-students-required-to-read-growing-up-transgender/
thebostontribune.com/colorado-issues-first-marijuana-recall-after-49-hospitalized/
thebostontribune.com/midwest-islamic-bakery-gives-away-free-bread-celebration-911/
thebostontribune.com/due-to-religious-intolerance-facebook-bans-all-christian-themed-content/
thebostontribune.com/modesto-dad-arrested-nude-baby-photos-facebook/

Unfortunately these all seem possible in the current year

Fake. This would be national/international news. And 12 shopkeepers (whites) wouldn't have died either, it would be closer to two or three at most.

Is this the Florida Man thread?

Yeah, this sure happened.

gas yourselves

That's pretty good.

we never used to have this much bullshit on here in these amounts…now cuckchan sends their garbage here, and the trash make their shit posts here.
The Jews KNEW this was coming, and so saved up so obviously sarcastic lewd comments trump made and the fucking Controlled Media is Covering for her 9hot ONE major news site is covering the leaks,other than suggesting they were
Altered by Russians hacks and then dumped."
I despise this fucking nation.

MOD REMOVE THIS THREAD
FAKEPOSTING

MOD REMOVE THIS THREAD
FAKEPOSTING