twitter.com/mike_pence/status/784799653547999234
twitter.com/ofccadjust/status/784852624906518530
archive.is/vJJvK
mobile.twitter.com/Cernovich/status/784821706959360000
instagram.com/p/BLUQLd7jdVc/
twitter.com/KFaulders/status/784862455243628544
youtube.com/watch?v=0QIdPP5uuB8
twitter.com/dailynotices31/status/784878562717241344
ijr.com/2016/10/709993-trump-tape-launches-rumors-that-gop-is-scrambling-to-invoke-rare-rule-name-replacement-candidate/
twitter.com/YayImOnline/status/784500681679908864
archive.is/nm3eM
youtu.be/UHcD5-TGHvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would he drop out of the race?

I can see the republicunts forcing him out, however.

I think the GOP wants him to lose that they are sabotaging his campaign but Trump is a force of nature that can't be stopped.

How exactly? Do they have recourse at this stage of the game? If so, how would they do it without ending the Republican party at best or, more likely, causing actual civil war to happen?

lel

The RNC have been looking for reasons to withdraw their endorsements. Hillary and Bill have said a lot worse things, but an audio recording of a stupid comment from 11 years ago apparently matters.

How many more times until they learn? How can a group of people with such a tight grasp on the world be this fucking stupid?

Never. I've come to realize that kikes have some kind of genetic learning disability that prevents them from learning through trial and error. If something doesn't work, they just keep doing it without adjusting a single parameter.

Explain how, actually trump is pretty much stumped by the press

lel stfu kike
nobody trusts your propaganda

It was working because people were busy living their lives, but the financial crisis, following economic stagnation and now migrant crisis have made people pay attention. There will always b corruption by those in power and when people in general are well off they let it slide. When all thats left are scraps and their backs are against the wall all the distractions and noise are worthless.

Fuck off kike, your kind is not welcome here.

Thanks you for correcting the record :^)

MAGA

Here's some video OC

youtube.com/watch?v=eAM4fpmw2xQ

Can someone Webm for me?

Let them blow their load early

I FOUND A PHOTO OF TRUMP GRABBING A PUSSY.

360p mp4

Indeed. Coming as far as he has, he has no choice bu to keep going forward, even if he doesn't want to. There is no redemption in the eyes of leftists so he has to crush them.

10/10

They blew their load within the first week of his candidacy. They're playing the same sexist card they've been playing since last year and hoping maybe it'll work this time somehow.

Like I said, kikes have an inherent learning disability.

every artist has it in every picture when he's drawn, I love it

fucking murder

The mans a serial pussy grabber.

TOP FUCKING KEK

I-Is it possible to have an overdoes of memes?

Im starting to get concerned for my general health, do they have meme rehab?

I did nazi that coming.

kek

Where do these photos come from?

Not funny. Not funny at all.

They are throwing everything they have at him, but he remains unstumped. I don't think you know what that word means.

Good stuff.
Der Jokel is the song I think.

Just woke up and saw the news about the 'tape'. By definition it is impossible to stump the Trump but this looks really bad. Now when people ask me, "How could you support a guy who said he tried to fuck a married woman and grabs women by the pussy?!" I have to shrug.

There's really no getting around that other than the 'lesser of two evils' argument. I don't see how this is anything but bad for Trump.

Even Pence criticized him today, are you really pretending this is like nothing happened?

Some Kancolle fan artist made them. Can't recall a name though.

stay salty, kike
we're not going anywhere

>>>/CTR/

Genuine question: the party can "legally" do something to force Trump out of the race? Or Trump's out only if he resign?

Thanks m8. Is there a wizard out there capable enough to do a webm?

Dubs confirm delicious doughnut.

You can never have too many memes.

Thanks.

the leftists are all nihilists and hedonists. they are also cucks. they support open relationships, free love, etc.
just say "are you a fucking traditionalist? fucking marriage is a fucking leftover from the patriarchy era! fucking white male!" but you're probably a ctr kike so whatever dude

doesn't matter
the cucks won't have the balls to do anything anyway

You are a shill, though. But to answer your question, how can anyone vote for Hillary knowing she helped her husband rape and intimidated the victims afterwards?

Pretty sure this it.

hon-haka.org/archives/900

Look, I know you're concerned that the next president might not be a limp wristed pantywaist faggot like bathhouse barry, but you're just going to have to get over it. Would you rather vote for WWIII incarnate rapin' Bill's wife? Thanks for the concern.

Oh, man, the Trump is STUMPED. It's over, Trump should drop out now, I'm a #hillshill now.

to*

NO FUCKS GIVEN

And do not appologize for more than 5 seconds Donald. No one wants a pussy in chief. They want a leader, the baddest man in America willing and capable enough to do the job. This was the establishment "Trump card", and it is pathetic.

The people that hated Trump on Friday afternoon hated him on Thursday. Don't bother chasing for votes you were never going to have.

If you're just looking to fuck a slut there's nothing wrong with trying for a married woman. The reality is, some men will only care about sex. If a wife is not committed to her husband, she will fuck someone eventually, unless she doesn't come into contact with any other men until menopause.

People look at it as if you can change human nature. Some people just can't function in a committed relationship. Having a heavy punishment for adultery will stop some people, will cause others to do it in secret, but will never stop people from wanting to do it.

Thank you

That's some fine record correcting you've got there, fellow nazi

"How could you support a guy who said he tried to fuck a married woman and grabs women by the pussy?!"
"How could you support a cuckqueen who has covered up her husband's numerous infidelities, is funded by Saudi "Women are Cattle" Arabia, got four Americans killed in Benghazi, has vowed to dissolve U.S. borders, and so on."
One candidate was being a braggart, the other has a trail of blood and ruined lives in her wake.

That 4D chess

The Teflon Don should always heed his own creed:
DON'T BACK DOWN
DOUBLE DOWN

Source on that. This is like the 5th time I've seen someone say this, but I've yet to see proof.

No, there's nothing they can legally do to him. He IS their nominee, and will remain that way through the election.
What your seeing is a last ditch effort by the globalists to discredit him, and a coordinated effort by both parties to disavow him and pull support to give the illusion that his campaign is coming apart at the seams.

It's all designed to make his supporters think it's hopeless and to swing retarded fence sitter independents away from him.

Is it working? I dunno yet. Wait until tomorrow is done, then we'll see.

youtube.com/watch?v=9a_ZjUgij9o

top kek

That was brilliant, actually an improvement on the Hellsing version

THEY ARE ACTIVELY TRYING TO COUP AGAINST TRUMP

politico.com/story/2016/10/rnc-halts-all-victory-project-work-for-trump-229363

Time to die, user.

archive.is/w33dp

twitter.com/mike_pence/status/784799653547999234

Thanks, faggot.

I see what you mean, but this tape seems like it steps into the more universal elements of human decency. I'm confused that this thread seems to be under the impression that it's not going to affect him negatively.

Right, like I said, lesser of two evils. It's not a very honest position to take but fuck it.

Lesser of two evils again.

I disagree but see your point.

RNC always wanted Hillary elected. They know the war against Russia is needed to keep the facade up and further Israeli interests.

They must hang for treason against Trump.

I don't think you understand. redditfag. No one here cares that Trump said he would grab a woman by the pussy.

40fd16 filtered, kys

don't you have a bull to prep, cuck faggot?

*man

what about nihilist hedonists do you not understand? they hate decency. they see marriage and they hate it. they are happy when they see an unborn child die. they despise life itself. they are actively trying to genocide themselves and others of their race.
it's why any and every piece of beauty, or comedy, or anything they create has to be ironic. they are incapable of genuine affection for anything.

You're not getting the point. You've never been trying to elect the perfect candidate, it has always been the lesser of two evils. You'd wish even for Jeb to win against Hillary.
Being 100% honest here, no matter how much I'd like to see a Trump presidency, I also want to see a Hillary presidency knowing that the economy is about to implode and a great war is on the horizon. Spare Trump the hardships and blame it all on the media, establishment, Dems, everyone, then rebuild from scratch.
With that said… I still think Trump will win if they don't hijack the election.

fuck meant for

That's what I'm talking about!

Shill better, CTR, not harder.

TRUMP IS A GOD

THIS WILL NEVER GO OVER WELL

here.. didn't mess with the decibel so it may be loud.. I usually reduce it by 35% but was feeling kinda lazy.

Stop all election efforts. Stop all get out the vote efforts. Instruct all senators and congressmen not to defend Trump.

They've done all of the above already.

Archive pls OP

Also sources and references to

what the fuck

you are talking about are appreciated

on full/pol/

you always double down with kikes and their pets
no matter how meaningless or destructive

Nice job copying a Reddit post.

Well, I don't think the people who were set to vote for Trump before will be convinced to do otherwise because of this. This whole tape thing serves only to generate media buzz and more fabricated polls, it seems, and if the party can't do something against him then no one else can.

This is a pretext to betray him

The GOP was waiting to abandon him en masse. These comments are nothing, but the GOP wanted a pretext to generate lots of 'Trump is doomed' press.

this is a perfect example of this

I agree they LARP as nihilists and hedonists as much as they can but I cannot imagine anyone I know, libshit or otherwise, hearing that tape and not thinking it was 'wrong'.

That makes more sense. I've just read so many defenses of Hillary that use the 'lesser of two evils' to gloss over her shit record that it seems like a weaker move to use 'lesser of two evils' back on her.

This seems like more of a backstab from the Bushes/RNC than the usual Clinton dirt. I have to admit, this tape will probably sting, mostly because GOP cucks are making moves to create a atmosphere of doubt over him and this tape. But I think as long as Trump takes off the gloves and pulls Bill's skeletons out of his closet then it will be far to easy to push back from this.

cuck

NEVER GONNA LEAVE THE RACE
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN

right now im sick and depressed and stuff but the truth is finally right in front of my face it burns omg halp

tfw your own son is singing Shadilay, not yet even knowing what it really is.

twitter.com/ofccadjust/status/784852624906518530

This. I work with a lot of people on the fence with this election. For some people they are on the logic of not voting for anyone because it clears their conscious of any negative consequences that may happen with the result.
But user, you could let a monster be elected.
But trump is definitely the lesser of 2 evils.
Would you rather the choice of shit sandwich or giant douche shoved down your throat, or someone to force one on you
…..

Everyone is going to think it is wrong but in the back of their heads they have some idea of the shit celebrities and politicians do and that many of them would want to do the same.
That's why it's unlikely this has any effect on the final results because there's a lot that can happen until then. Would be a killing blow if it happened a day or two before the elections because it would be used to bully "undecideds" to stay home.

Well worded response. I don't see him backing down.

Ok buddy, I still stand by my statement that you fellers don't know the meaning of the word "stumped", if you think Trump's current status is stumped.

We need to meme her death now. We need to meme more Trump Curse activity throughout the media and anyone who pretends to feign rage over this, Mike Pence included.

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT

Dubs to confirm.

I kinda like it, tbh.

ALPHA MALE BOASTING

Cheers Nige! I owe you a pint.

Really, this one's pretty funny too.

Trump Pence = Trumpets of Armageddon

Kek

This is all very fun.

Underrated post

It must piss them off so much when that happens.

One person gets it.

You know, it is like they were ready to go with this. But like Scott Adams said, they're playing on Trump's field now, and they've opened a real can of worms.

If the comparison is that Hillary is a human fucking hurricane that causes rampant chaos and damage wherever she goes and kills indiscriminately, then yes, this post is apt.

A few ways Trump can throw his punches:

Etc. Think it'll work out fine, really. Just not sure what's the most persuasive way of dressing Bill's skeletons.

Well said.

I feel sure a CTR shill will read this soon.

That is fucking great m8.

That is correct. Good analysis in that tweet right there.

But the thing is normies see something like that and think "lmao im not reading all that shit" and scroll right past.

THE CUCKS SHOW WHERE THEIR LOYALTY LIES
archive.is/vJJvK

Why isnt he dead yet? Hes like 5000 years old at this point. Fuck.

Checked.

He runs on napalm.

I wonder if this is all a ploy to win over independent voters by separating Trump from the Republican party.

Is this the second rickroll? After Melania's one during the RNC speech?

GOP scatters like Pigeons

Smokescreen: BTFO

How the in the fuck are they spinning this into a huge scandal? First I heard about it I laughed it off and assumed any other well-adjusted adult did the same, now every cuckservative is withdrawing support and the media outlets are all demanding that he drop out. If this is the best thing they have to throw a fit over, I guess that's good news, this is nothing

Let me explain it to you simply you Oven-Dodging chosenite.
You guys think the majority still watch TV.
They don't.
You did do one cute thing though by having the current poopy hued sock-puppet Obongo give away the Net… still doesn't matter.
I understand why you did it, you see it as a threat so you'll try to silence.
But. You wont!
Been digging thru these leaks and I can say if I were (((Them))) I wouldn't be dodging the oven, I would be jumping in doused in petrol.
PRAISE KEK

I get wet thinking of the huge purge in Washington DC when all the disloyal cunts get flogged and thrown out onto the National Mall to be hacked to pieces by angry mobs.

What a fucking bitch. This, after Trump endorsed him for his Senate run.

mobile.twitter.com/Cernovich/status/784821706959360000

kill all guacs

PRESIDENT TRUMP

Whew! Politico is laying it on hard and thick, but this takes the fucking cake.

Its amazing how they are pretending he did something to a particular woman in this tape, instead of just boasting about liking women and flexing about getting women. The uniformity of that narrative with both RNC faggots like McCain and with the leftist media is telling as to who was behind this. The nevertrump GOP pieces of shit are willing to torpedo this whole thing just to maintain the status quo.

Lmao.

Is that Anthony Weiner's new tindr pseudonym?

Yeah that's not gonna stop him with as much money as he has. Fuck of autistic CTR fag

That is all they have though. Meanwhile 3-4 more leaks to be spilled.
Tom is the debate. Lets see if Killary makes it.
COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
Not sure why you guys stopped that when it obviously worked so well.

Wow, a person we already did not like is turning his support, showing colors we already knew about?

I mean I like the guy and all but he spews bullshit constantly

Jebito steps into the fray.

Check out the replies.

The boomers have one chance to redeem themselves. Otherwise they're all going in the oven.

You should give it a try IRL. Pretty sure penis pump trump stole this idea from me. I been squeezing pussy bulges for over a decade. Just the warm squishy moistness, specially now that most hoes go out in nothing but tights.

Panic aside - imagine Jeb! saying something like that, a career politician saying anything like that, it would sink anyone of them, and it's impossible to say if the remarks will sink Trump yet - and denial aside, this will probably hurt him with those still sitting on the edge and women; two demographics he has had difficulty with before.

Since it comes so late and is so easily summarised into ad, and can help to keep the negative media focus on him, this is bad. His ground game is left to the hands of the GOP and they just might either outright betray him and try to oust him, sabotage him just for petty grudges, or focus their efforts on salvaging their personal fiefdoms.

If your first reaction to uncomfortable opinion is to call it shilling, then I probably sound like a shill, but at the risk of that: this will lead to losses with women, timid moderates etc. This is a loss, and when in deep shit this late to election, there's not really time to stay on the defensive and let people hear justified attacks on Trump. Apologising wins nothing at this point. He'd do best to throw last bit of caution to the wind, assume everything is working against him, and replace outrage with greater outrage.
This would probably do the trick.
If they're going to see you as a prick, might as well be amusing and audacious instead of defensive and whiny.

Bots?

He should shut it, or more people can point out how his family is helping the clintons.

Such a lad

It does seem coordinated by the RNC though with all the withdrawals of endorsements.

awww, defending his wife's grandchildren till the last

Right
on
cue

Yes it's bots

JEW SAYS ISRAEL INVADED SYRIA SIX YEARS AGO.

Everyone spread this video.

Checked.

You can't make this shit up.

They wont bud. They are fucking cucks.
My Pastor sibling is voting for Johnson because apparently T isn't a sunday school teacher.
Why they deny they are sexual beings I will never understand. Like these politihacks are pious and righteous.
LMFAORH!
The line of work they are in says it all.

It is 2016 and people still use a deragatory statement towards a women, and a term to describe a man's penis?

Nice trips.

And Kek

Push the Potesta speeches on Twitter and Faceberg like there's no tomorrow

Such a lad

it's also funny how this is the worst they have on him, i bet almost every man that ever lived has said similar stuff in their life

compared to Hillary Trump is a choir boy, but ofcourse MSM will shill this nonstory for a week anyway

let's hope the normies see past this

Isn't billy bush related to Bush family?

Glorious. People are fucking fed up and these little parasites will need to flee out of the country.

I know I said it. I know a couple of friends also said it too. This is pure high school drama and if this is their best shot, too bad.

But Trump has to counterattack has to be ten times stronger to make them an example.

Pic with the Hard Mint story

Fox, CNN, every news channel giving the same spiel.
"OMG OMG"
Ugh. I heard worse in the 4th grade ffs amongst fellow wee-children as a boy.
Like anyone pays attention to this shit.
I fully expect Hill to have an "episode" tom.
If TOM even comes.
Read the wikileaks and you'll find some pure evil shit. 3-4 more to come btw.

Not even in the same zip code of some of the shit I've said and heard.

then again if Hill-Dog does grasp/steal it I am applying for 3 fucking credit cards and gonna stock up on all sorts of "funs" and shit.
by then the economy will collapse within a month or so and full blown NWO like she mentioned in her leaks…. debt won't mean shit at that point.

He just needs to counter with the Bill Clinton rape/Hillary attacking the victims scandal and open that wound wide. Make the MSM chew on that for a while and people will not care what Trump said once in a bus a long time ago.

THEN I want those email leaks to finish her.

hw's nephew

BASED

twitter.com/KFaulders/status/784862455243628544

Well that explains how they leaked the story, then

isn't jeb bush the only one that did not endorse eventually?

hw endorsed hillary didn't he

has w endorsed anyone?

Sleepy nigger stands tall. Head and shoulder above rest of GOP.

welcome to 2000 and late

THE PEOPLE STAND WITH THE EMPEROR

(webm/mp4 coming soon)

Supposedly more of this will be found in the leaks.
Along with Bill. Along with similar of every cuck-fuck abandoning T.
Who knows. The weird is flowing freely.
PRAISE KEK

Sleepynigger is a credit to his kind. No wonder they never show him on TV.

MAGA

I HAVE AWOKEN

Yeah, I think so. His wife's son endorsed Trump eventually.

W said he endorsed nobody

didn't tic tac use some legal avoidance shit to claim they're sugar free when in reality it's not?

its called psychopathy

DROP PENCE, PUT CARSON AS VEEP

At the Nevada rally for that Cuckservative Senator candidate, the same one that had Romney speak, there was a high energy Trump supporter lady shouting him down the entire time. Shit was hilarious. I can't find the video though.

nm, beat me to it.

The negros are sort of like Mogwai/Gremlins.
Only 1 in 10k are decent.

SLEEPY NEGRO SHOWS TO BE WOKE AS FUCK!
HE IS A JUICY CONTRADICTION!

carson confirmed for real dude

The Bushes were behind this leak. Look who Trump was talking to in the clip….Jeb and Dubya's cousin.

(((Pure Cohencidence)))

I half wonder if the pussy grabbing comment actually increases his support amongst negroes. Say what you will about them, but they have less cucked men in their ranks than we do.

Carson has always been a bro to Trump.

I've always always thought that sleepy nigger was a good person deep down. I guess I was right.

MEME THIS NOW

AMERICA IS TIRED OF THE BUSH/CLINTON DYNASTY

I called this a long time ago

Pence was selected by the good doctor and his response proves he is standing with Big D

he seems to be pretty popular

Socratic virtues, man, you have to walk the tightrope between being cucked and being an animal. Niggerhood isn't to be admired

Pence just attacked Trump.

Learn something new every hour.

where?

I am glad he is seeing such support, that'll help his confidence (like he needs it), and strengthen his resolve to never, ever give up against these cucks.

Did you read his statement? He was not thrilled and doesn't like it and will pray form him, but there are more important issues. That's the gist.

He didn't.

Checked Hitler dubs.

I will NEVER buy Tic Tacs again.

This warms my heart.

All these fuckers attacking T and backing out have deep shit as in blackmail that'll come out in future leaks.
Pence might drop out. Elections "might" be suspended.

Fuck off. Blatant lies don't work.

That's for certain, hope my comment didn't come off to the contrary.

In an ideal world he would be the one saying what Carson did, not throwing fuel on the fire by saying that he can't defend the comments. He's trying to save his own skin.

Me too. It is time to start a serious boycott.

If you want fresh breath. Mash up some parsley, mint, and baking soda into a paste. No need for this packaged shit.

the GOP was doing jack shit to help him before this. The GOP is not on his side…its a pack of backstabbers, just like the DNC.

Trump has always been alone in this. All he has really had is his family and Pence.

GOP have been looking for a reason to drop whatever pathetic efforts they have made so far–the Bush family leaked this so that the GOP could drop support and march some other idiot out there–they don't care. This is globalists Vs Nationalists.

The globalists are just peeling back the reality of what has always been there. Trump will soldier on. Clinton will be exposed further. This is not an election that we can lose…

It's not, first he said that his comments 'weren't defensible' which isn't an attack, then he was pressured to give them more and he attacked Trump as 'offensive'. I just saw it on CNN.

You I think that this is finally the casus beli that we need to go full night of the long knives on the GOPe/cuckservitives.

They've just given us the rope that we're going to hang them with. Regardless of the results of the election the GOPe is fucking done.

Pence seems like he wants one foot in each camp. He needs to support Donald with higher energy. Imagine if he had said this:

How many men grabbed their girl's pussy last night. I sure did, and I like Donald Trump's vision for America

Are you a cuck?

MAGA indeed, my man. Maga indeed.

Yeah. I'm gonna start calling him Sleepy Ben instead.

Is it even that popular in USA? It's not even effective at anything, just to waste some time sucking some candy.

Thank you, Mr Trump
All this talk has got me down, even as an European, but i'm so proud he's sticking with it.

They all pretend to be pious and righteous fuckers. They aren't.
Do they really expect everyone to turn a blind-eye and forget the evil shit released in the leaks and what is already known about H?
Fact they are pushing this so hard says something to me. They are desperate.
Emotional reactionaries.
COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK, PUTIN, AND TRUMP
Memetic hard now buds.
KEK PRAISE UNTO HIS NAME
Is on our side!

It's ironic because the sugars in tic tac make your mouth more acidic and thus have worse breath after the first ten seconds.

PRO TIC TAC IS CODE FOR ANTI WHITE

I wasn't aware he ever supported Trump.
What is this shit?

I see this tweet as a stab at Bernie Sanders for shilling out his supporters to Hillary. I'm laughing at any supporter of his that supports that dusty old cave called Hillary Clinton.

He didn't as far as I am aware. AZ native now living in CO. He's always been pro-ZOG and warhawk.

Funny, I was just reading some discussion on Shitter that suggested the GOP establishment was like a riot waiting to unfold: If only a few break ranks, they get punished. If they jailbreak all at once, they get off scot free. I think this was their now-or-never moment for their jailbreak. It doesn't really solve anything for them since it's too late for a new candidate, but they can form their own Pity Party and feel self-important for a bit.

They did this shit with Khan too. The establishment GoP is so fucking terrified of being called a racist or sexist that they jump at shadows and rally around Hillary at the drop of a hat. These people have no principles. These people are scum at the bottom of the barrel. These people have betrayed not only their party but also their country, and no matter who wins in November their careers are fucking done. And if she wins, the American people will never forget that they actively sabotaged one of their own to put a woman who has been their mortal enemy for THREE DECADES into the White House.

If RWDS do happen, these people will be the first to go.

Traitors hang the highest. A purge is coming.

NYPD is playing over the speakers for the PEOPLE to endorse Donald Trump
NEW YORK'S FINEST

Fuck the GOP.

A surprising amount of brown people in that audience.

?

That would be absolutely based to be honest. Insubordination should never be tolerated.

oh yeah, enjoy the Macy's treatment, pal

sauce faggot

No, they just want an excuse to be cuckservatives and continue the establishment. This is the cuck's last stand against freedom and masculinity.

What if we just start grabbing women by the pussy and recording their reactions to show that the whole "women dont like to be treated like property" meme is just that.

They love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QIdPP5uuB8

Sauce or kill yourself

that wasn't an attack, he was just giving prefab platitudes to cool things down. Pence is future smart

Pence is a maximum neocon. Trust him at your own peril.

Saw this link to this on twatter.

Trump shows up at Trump tower where people are out showing their support for him.

saucer

The wave of the future

Gonna need some condiments on that assertion, friend

I've done a ton of digging on Pence. He loves Jizzrael far too much for my taste but I think he's a genuinely good guy. I'd love to have him as a neighbor.

He'd be a good neighbor if you were expecting a KOTLK scenario. Neocons sold out the country for a long time. I don't trust Pence in the slightest. He is the dagger pointed at Trump's back, Israel's assassination veto.

Well shit, I must have missed it this one, and I thought it was in another thread talking about this.
BRB going to commit sudoku.

Never give up.

Very honourable user, but don't do so if you're white… our numbers aren't what they used to be.

A finger will be enough.

From a practical standpoint this is nothing, from a
standpoint this is damaging to some degree
Stay the course and fuck the cucks and PRfags, we didn't get where we got by saying "nice" things.

grab yourself by the pussy

What?

The digits don't lie. user needs to finger himself in the pussy.

a joke

From beyond the grave, he was resurrected.

Why would Tim Kaine joke about that, what a fucking faggot. That was Tim Kaine, right? I don't keep up with Twitter anymore.

molested gay choir boy

I want a president who knows when he's gotta grab em by the pussy and put em back in line.
Bitches be crazy anyways

He's finally squeezing his fifteen minutes of fame outta this election.

Almost feel bad for the guy.

Probably because they never stay long enough in a relationship to commit themselves in the first place. No shit.

I understand why the media is running it but man is it weak. I listened to it and it just sounds like two guys and some bantz about how easy it is to get laid when you have lots of money/been on TV.
How many hollyjew stars/music stars have said similar things and not even in private. But then someone running for president says something crude and oh boy stop the presses!
Fucking hypocritical degenerates.

No, that's not Tim Kaine.

I really wish he was the VP pick

The only people paying any attention to this 10 year old desperation move are the lefty media and the fucktards that were stupid enough to be voting for Hillary already.

If some stolen private conversation about something every man thinks about all the time is enough to sway you to vote for Clinton, you deserve to be raped by illegals and muslims.

What I'm seeing now is the Lippstadt rebellion.

On one side, the new-blood, charismatic, populist leader who just seized power through meritocracy. He's come from nowhere and won the establishment, and there's no reason he can't boot out those who refuse to kiss the ring.

On the other, a bunch of spoiled, worthless assholes who thought they could pay tribute to a system and receive money and power decades down the line, regardless of their skill or what they can actually contribute to the party or the people. They see the party as an escalator; all they need to do is wait and they'll be at the top. Too bad the outsider ran up the stairs.

They all waited for the perfect moment to break ranks and conspired to sign a mutual pact, putting them into an all-or-nothing rebellion. Their common enemy was also hamstringed by its own civil war. The gloves are off. Two factions enter, one comes out.

Guess what happened?

What exactly is wrong with it?
You ask them that
If it's females there's no winning because females love to be treated like objects but they hate to say it. If it's Christians just ignore them because modern Christians are one of the most cucked groups of people out there.

Pretty much what I'm trying to say is he made a lewd comment ten years ago
What a huge fucking deal everybody
Let's ignore all of his positives because he made a lewd comment a decade ago
Holy shit stop the presses he made an indecent speech about a woman ten years ago

Don't worry, King sleepy the 1st will be a lot happier to be with his own people.
…..
Okay maybe that's not completely true.

This may have been an intentional leak on Trump's part, to make himself look better when he crushes the debate tomorrow.

t. salty Yeb supporters

He needs to be taken care of once and for all.

Yeah, I can't imagine them having anything bigger than this, unless Trump participated in the activities on the "Lolita Express."

Sure thing. He's going to use this as justification for going after Slick's rapes. His "apology" should have been evidence enough.

ALL SEX IS RAAAAAAAPPPPPEEEEE!!!!!

ALL TALKING ABOUT SEX IS RAAAAAAPPPEEE

what's this?

two communist twats fawning over cock?

Extremely underrated post

The gloves are off

He's naming the rapes on live television tomorrow night

Damn that's cringy.

THE GLOVES ARE OFF

I'm getting erect already.

ALL KIKES WILL BURN

Based Dr. Sleepeynigger.

why bother.

twitter.com/dailynotices31/status/784878562717241344
SEARCH FOR "NYPD + TRUMP" ON TWITTER
IT'S REAL
NEW YORK'S FINEST

BASED HOUSEMAID

my bad

Gas yourself kike

his cousin is W himself. HW is his uncle

Can someone .webm this for me, praise the motherfucking lord and pass the goddamn ammunition at the same time?

Women are funny fget over it

lol nope

That's not a bad analogy tbh, hopefully Trump can put down the GOP cucks as easily as Reinhard dealt with the nobles.

Sad

We need to bring back throwing rotten tomatoes at these scum bags when they speak in public

Make Lynching Great Again

wait what did dr benadryl say

definitely would have been a good PR move

can't be surgeon general as vp m8

WE SHALL TRIUMPH

top kek

Surgeon general of Africa?

WE SHALL TRIUMPH

KEK

doc benzo as SG looks to be the case since carson dropped out, but I hear you. One step at a time, who knows, maybe Benzo keeps some Marcus Garvey in his nightstand.

New Molyjew and (((Cernovich))) on grabbing pussy:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vjb8fgB9z7c

tl;dr: Globalists are low energy, while giving thirty days for Trump to recover

Yes, goy !
Ignore that Hillary has being doing acts that constitute treason, till recent years, Trump is the real bad guy and forget about Hillary period.

"You stood by me. Any honest man returns a favour."

to be honest, from now on I'm going to refer to him as Dr Carson.

ITZ FINALLY HERE GOY
ijr.com/2016/10/709993-trump-tape-launches-rumors-that-gop-is-scrambling-to-invoke-rare-rule-name-replacement-candidate/
One of 3 possibilities: Pence, Cruz, or they straight up admit defeat and install Kristol's eggheaded buttboy.

ohai i saw yr tweeter

He's got so little to do now it might really be the Guacman!

bes dubs of thread, sad harsh troof.
hWiteboi analogy: April Gaede

I think the neocons believe they can actually pull off a hail-mary pass to someone who'll attack Iran for them. That's the only reason why I can imagine they didn't hold onto it on shillary's behalf.

Are they still trying to meme her into being "Their Khaleesi?"
d00ds nobody wants to imagine a naked Hillary, stahp pls, it will not work.

My favourite bit is everyone digging through old Trump photo-op moments and doing like
8/10 second best maymay of [CURRENTYEAR] IGN

twitter.com/YayImOnline/status/784500681679908864 went and found the original of that pic btw.

They really missed the two dates that would maximize the impact of this story. They could've done it when the GOP-e was in maximum crisis mode (i.e. right after Trump won the nomination and everyone was signaling for a third party) or they could've done it right before the election which would give him no time to damage control. Instead they pick now, which isn't enough for the GOP-e to rally around a new guy and long enough to where voters will forget in due time.

If Shillary wants mud-slinging, she'll get mud-slinging. Trump has a dump truck ready for it.

Since ive read his biography, i knew that he wouldn't be the type that back-stab when he gave his support to Trump.
Plus he must have a idea of what globalists/satanists wants for mankind.
Kinda surprised about Pence.

user we got a shooter in Diversifornia. Good fucking times ahead, their stupid smear just got sidelined.

Yep.

Carson should have been the VP choice all along anyway.

What if the Leak was done by a misterious person with the intent of wiping out both Trump and Hillary at the same time?

I mean Hillary weak point is literally sex scandals. Any lvl 2 strategist would realize taking the debate talk to sex scandals would be a kamikaze move for Hillary.

What if tape was an offer Hillary couldn't refuse to try to take out Trump and Hillary at same time?

He probably increased his favorability with minorities since white people seem to be the only ones pearl clutching over this shit and most minority men and women like alphas.

So our greatest ally will be literally a sleepy negro. He should've been VP choice all along

This better not be true.

Loyalty is something that's in short supply in politics.

so an unstumped Trump and an embarrassed media?

And if it is?

They just about always release these hits after something's dug up on Hillary. They'll be the first to run out of ammo.

check'd

If they had something "worse", I seriously doubt they would be making such a big deal out of something this minor. They have nothing and they're shit at poker.

He's earned it lad.

For me, I would prefer Dr. Ben Carson anytime of the day, after all of this.

This is what I don't get. It couldn't just be this massive of a fuck-up. Or maybe there is something HUGE in one the Podesta emails, and they pushed this to mitigate the damage in the case those particular emails were in the leaks.

Carson was the only one that wasn't establishment so it makes sense that he is steadfast to the end.

Carson would get killed if he had to live among his "people" I'd let him stay, he's earned it.

you call this trying?

No shit that he likes jews, he's your typical evangelical. That still doesn't make him an establishment republican. He likes them because of his retarded religious beliefs not because he's owned by them.

What kind of person would want to shitpost the election to ashes?
That sounds like something only an Australian would do…

This is what I've been wondering all morning. The pussy grabbing can't be their big gun. I think the Podesta emails forced this out earlier than they wanted. Another possibility would be that all this shit is "sexism" related and Hilldogg would pull a move like she did last debate and try to get a "gotcha" in at the end and everything would be dropped Sunday for a week of media saturation. They probably had to drop this one early to take the heat off the emails and the rest of their payload is still in storage. If I was in their shoes, I'd wait to see how Sunday plays out before deciding how to use the extra ammo.

That said, the only people making a stink about this are all paid mouthpieces. From the media shills, to the cukservative RINOs, and Hilldogg zomboids. The normal people won't really give a shit (depending). But they think this kind of banter is "big news" so I don't trust the assessment of "worse" than pussy grabbing. Probably more banter that will connect him even more tho the common working man.

The absolute chaddie just can't contain himself.

Shillary and Cucks
BTFO
God Emperor status: Unstumpable
PRAISE KEK

This guy better deliver.

No, he's completely owned by them.

Why do you cucks insist on trying to elevate "conservative negroes" like Carson, Keyes (Bill Kristol's roommate), and Cain (Omaha Federal Reserve Chairman)?

Cuckservatives are "anti-establishment" if they happen to be retarded niggers?

Other than trying to MUH DICK a married woman, what has he done wrong? Said some mean/controversial things…yet again? They have already played the sexist card, numerous times and it has never worked. It won't work now either. If Trump could shrug off the racist card, then the sexist card would obviously never work.

All the cuckservatives are lining up against Trump while Carson is firmly behind him. I bet you also shill about how Trump is such a kike lover.

Shut up, Jeb!

This.
They started with
Now they've downgraded to

Another user posted that it's not going to change anyone's mind, libtards are going to claim it confirms his "misogyny" and such, Trump supporters are don't give a fuck, and it's not going to change enough independents minds because it's the same old "Trump said mean words" narrative and it's not even that bad.

You answer: because the alternative is letting the country be flooded with jihadists and other invaders who'll rape and kill a whole bunch of people."

The only thing this did was give the GOP establishment an excuse to attack and abandon Trump.

Honestly, at this point, with BLM and democrats going all out to support them, something like this could be devastating to Clinton.

Jewt Gingrich and Sheldon Adelson have also backed Trump publicly in the past, does that make them "anti-establishment" too?

The kikes and cucks are doing what they have to to remain relevant and insert themselves into Trump's administration.

fucking

KEK

(checked)

I'd say that unless he's running to be the Pope or another position that requires him to be pious then I don't give a shit if he likes grabbing tons of pussy. He can fucking have orgies every night in the white house as long as he does what he says he's going to do for this country – because we all know Hillary isn't going to do shit unless it benefits her personally and her handlers are okay with it.

He's obviously been in contact with Trump over this. Do you really think that Trump and Pence are totally separate entities?

Pence is try to hold down the "true conservatives" by acting like he's against Trump now, while giving Trump a chance to "redeem" himself. If he supported Trump with more energy, he would alienate the True Conservatives. He's going to match their views, then lead them back over to Trump's side. Trump is going to make another statement in the near future to more conclusively close this issue, and Pence is going to basically say: "Wow, what a great statement, Trump has earned our forgiveness, let's MAGA"

Trump's team reviewed the tape and scripted a comeback play. I can't believe you fuckers are falling for this. Defense against Trump's womanizing and celebrity lifestyle is -LITERALLY- the function of Pence and the reason he was chosen as VP. Jesus fuck, people.

That was pointed out by Daily Beast of all places, during the primaries. They can't, not without nuking shillary too.
It's why they keep pushing that one slut that claimed to be one of Epstein's girls, it's the only way to bring that into the picture without also hitting Bill.
Bill's been an amazing fucking albatross this whole campaign for a former president.
Think it shows where normies think his real legacy lies. 3 Strikes, DOMA, NAFTA, the rapes, the philandering, Kosovo, Suharto, bailouts, etc
every fucking time Bill speaks someone remembers one of their earlier scandals.
Now all we need to do is for someone to find Marc Rich sitting in a Clinton rally.

h agrees!
Also, part of it is that whole meme/phrase they have about being "woke" and scads of them are "woke" to at the very least the involvement feds and feminists had in keeping their communities locked down.

AND YOU'LL BE GETTING IT!!!!!

Seems to line up. You ever look up his net worth? He's fucking poorer than Bernie the literal socialist. (around like $150k)
He's at best, unfortunately, a True Belieber and useful idiot.
The fuck he get into politics for anyway, with his Mr Rogers ass. Way too dirty a field for that shabbos.

dubs of truffles rides again. He's definitely no Idi Amin.
I think Jill's guy could handle it though. At least you'd finally have an African dictator she doesn't own!

If you want a brand that actually "works" then there's this. All these mints are essentially the same, but what changes how they work is actually the shape, Breathsavers work ok too. Any mint should last about a half hour, if it can't reach that, it's useless.
Tic-tacs actually fucking nullify any sort "halitosis cure" they claim to have because they made them A: look like pills and B: the flavoured shit is inside and if you just crunch'em you get nil. 100% ineffectual product no surprise they're fucking cucks. Who the fuck even buys these?
Also eco-warriors have taken them on for wasteful packaging before too (lots of "waste byproduct" in those shitty little hard plastic containers apparently, and the opening is too small to use it for anything else but pill-shaped items. It's one of the major pollutants in that infamous "continental plastic reef" thing.)
Also Dentyne is nice for some minor decorative projects if you're bored as shit. These have saved me in many a long meeting. Just make sure to dump everything back into a little tin (pref altoids, I like to buy those just for the tins) before the boss winds it down!
Mentos is another one that doesn't work (same deal, it's all stuffed in the centre), but it at least actually tastes good, so that's nice to use as candy if you run out of skittles or spree.

Also, this election is essentially do-or-die for conservative/nationalist politics because Hillary is going to flood this country with enough immigrants to make sure that a conservative president is never elected again. Also, her supreme court justice choices are going to fuck over his country.

maybe dr benzo didn't want vp, I'm sure he was considered and him and Trump talked a whole lot.

This. Intelligent people will see this as the diversion and character assassination that it is. It has nothing to do with the policies of running the country. Whereas Hillary's skeletons mean the actual destruction of the US.

Fucking morons that weren't going to vote for Trump anyway will use this as an excuse to get hysterical and clutch their pearls online in another sjw signalling orgy and then it will fade away.

Kek willing, Carson will be the new based VEEP of the Republican ticket. Trump/Carson - get the black vote and evangelicuck vote all at once!

BLM should be seen as a tool for ruining hillary's campaign, instead of a threat to donalds campaign. Always be aggressive, never defensive and you will win.

Doesn't that come off as hypocritical though? Bill got into a huge shitstorm for cheating on his wife, did Trump suggest he'd do that shit while married or did he actually do it?

he didn't suggest shit he made a fucking joke

Sleep well, Carson

He got in trouble because he lied about it to Congress, not because he had sexual relations with that woman.

hillary looks like a reanimated corpse here

I was thinking the same, making connections between Reinhart and Trump on dealing with the Old Kaiser.

Is that a witch over GWBJ's shoulder?

twatter that shit

I may just shoot some liberals at this point. If Hillary wins, we're going to die so fuck it. I know that sounds FBI like but holy shit I am tired of the left and their bullshit.

Based Carson

tell me again that white privilege isn't real

i hear you man, we're all most likely on numerous lists as potential tomestic derrrorists (not trying to get on more) anyway so it's pretty much inevitable at this point. Of course, in this purely hypothetical scenario, you wouldn't want to go after basic bitch liberals. We'd be going for career politicians, especially with dual citizenship.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD!

fixed that for you you disingenuous soon to be windchime

The anti-trump shilling is getting out of control, and I don't mean just on Holla Forums either.

I can't imagine what the final week would be like online.

"He's had a tough life of oppressiom through systemic racism, of course he grabbed her by the pussy"
"Don't be such an islamophobe! She was blonde anyway, that's what you get for atanding out"
"OH MY GOD WHAT A RAPIST FUCKING WHITE MALES I CAN'T EVEN ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW"

You'll utterly ignore it when paki rape gangs do it, but you can't squeal loudly enough when a white dude talks about it. Is that "privilege", you slimy cunt?

Wew. The election is surely over for Trump now!

who are these cuck faggots voting for then?

What's one bad week after so many glorious weeks?

How many times have we gloried in the bantz and the power of the memes?

Kek has spread His blessings around week after week after week. This is one bad week. maybe two, if Trump doesn't come up with something to counter this for the debate.

The Christfags didn't disown him. True Trump supporters are dazed, but still with him. Grab a handfull of pussy, boys, and let's ride this down.

man not even this shit is muckracking at it's finest and this is all they have on him they are completely fucked

Reminder McCuck said to his wife in PUBLIC "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt."
archive.is/nm3eM

This. This is the reality of current year reporting.

Fuck off.

You go, user.

Yep, boys, we lost the neoCohen vote. We're toast.

He didn't do shit nigger. 10 shekels have been withdrawn from your account.

Based. You can see who are not being the good goys and staying with the cause.

Fff-ffff-filtered.
Fives too.

Thank you, I'll use this.

Expected Cruz:
youtu.be/UHcD5-TGHvY

SIEG MEIN KAISER

Yeah, don't forget Mark Kirk too. He rescinded his support of Trump recently as well.

We're surely finished!

They've all been very tepid endorsements as well. It's obvious they see this as their last chance to hold on to power.

Seems like this was their last resort, a locker room joke from a decade ago.

man matt has been having a lot of fun lately

PIPIRU PIRU PIPIRU PI!
PIPIRU PIRU PIPIRU PI!

Does anyone have the version of this that wasn't processed with pixelization? We could add the caption:

Spread it around twitter and enjoy the butthurt.

polite sage for double posting.

What the fuck, what universe do i live in?

Mirrored or just the original image with Trump's head on hugo boss man's body?

The earth will quake. Servers will go up in flames from sheer meme dankness. We will be soaked up to our eyes in shilling and concern trolling. It will be a night of such massive scale it will make the Zimzam trial verdict look like a bumplocked Jeb! thread by comparison.

By god it is going to be fucking glorious.

3D women are not important.

Checked.

l wish understand slav

Thanks.

The funny thing is that these "leaks" are only going to help Trump, it proves what he says about the media and makes the Minorities want to vote for him more, as well as not really having any impact on white voters

he's such a damn phony

just say "bill clinton is a rapist, bill clinton is a rapist, bill clinton is a rapist!" over and over again

Literally "I don't want to be on the wrong side of history". Not terribly surprising when most of them think that Trump was boasting about sexual assault in the Trump tapes. Their opinions are just what the news reader said on the morning cable.

1) no one is asking you that
2) he didn't "try to fuck a married woman" he joked about it while alone with another guy
3) fuck off CTR

Meh. I've grabbed pussy. Big fucking deal/10.

Ben Carson is a pretty cool guy.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Billy Bush is Jeb!'s cousin, he's probably the one who gave the tapes to the Washington Post

I think it was pretty obvious from the start that this was both parties trying to sink him so that they could get their 15 minutes of fame, really fucking selfish and petty of them, especially the GOP, throw the guy who actually wants to fix the country under the bus so that in 4 years one of you cucks thats just going to ruin it further can maybe be president.

At least God Emperor is going to clean up