Wikileaks: Hillary Plans To Implement Gun Control By Executive Order, Place Liability On Manufacture

closing the gun show loophole by executive order and imposing manufacturer liability.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1509

Other urls found in this thread:

supremecourt.gov/opinions/14pdf/14-556_3204.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How are they even going to enforce this?

And how is she gonna to achieve that? Aren't there protections in place that the president can't simply undo?

CHECKED

As if the kikes give two shits about those pesky goyim protection laws.

She'll achieve extremely easily – namely, tens of millions of American gun owners not ever fighting back in the real world with real bullets while maintaining a cult of worship around cops and milfags.

By divine will, Hillary cannot be allowed the presidency.

WEW
The precedent of banning private sales (unenforceable) is just going to be an excuse for sweeping bans.

KEK SPEAKS TO US. SHE WILL TRY TO TAKE OUR ARMS.

BUT SHE WILL NOT SUCCEED, KEK HAS LET HIS WILL BE KNOWN THROUGH THE DUBS IN THIS THREAD.

Anybody else just auto-filtering these ultra-kek retards at this point?

Can the congress not overturn executive orders?

NOPE.

Long way between that and actual action.

Is the NRA aware of this leak?
This seems like the kind of thing they'd have a problem with.

how is this news? hasnt she been saying this shit forever?

what is the gun show loophole?

(checked)
I don't believe so. To the best of my knowledge, declaring executive orders unconstitutional would by the duty of the Supreme Court, which will have a liberal majority if Hillary is elected.

Filtered.

It's not a loophole, but it's basically that two individuals carrying out a private trade do not need to perform a background check, I believe

Nonexistent.

It's when private sellers (you have to sell less than 7 firearms a year I think) go to a gunshot to sell and it doesn't require background checks. In actuality, 99.5% of guns sold at gun shows are sold by Vendors with a FFL, which does require background checks, just like it would if you went to a gun store.

So what event do you think she will use to trigger this?

There isn't one. Every time you hear a lefty go on about the gun show loophole they're talking about average people withour an FFL license trading or selling their own guns to each other.

If not someone should make them. Especially since Hillary will claim that she does not intend to take guns away at the debates, she wil be caught in a lie (again).

Hillary can't "take" your guns away. You shriveling up like a faggot, doing nothing, and surrendering them to the ZOGbots conservacuck Amerikwa worships is the only thing that can take your guns away.

If you aren't willing to physically fight for something, don't pretend you're worried about it going away.

this statement right here is how I know you are a shill
I don't even need these
2 other posts to prove it
come back when you learn how to fucking shill better

good luck, cunt

Your implying I'm not going to shoot someone for trying to take my guns. That said, she will try as we are seeing here and as this shows, it is not outside the realm of possibility that they will forcefully try.

You know how gay marriage was legalized at the federal level? The majority of the Sanhedrin took "pursuit of happiness" from the Declaration of Independence and declared legal marriage to be a component of that. So with a liberal majority, the Sanhedrin could simply say that "life" also has to be guaranteed and therefore manufacturers of weapons must be held liable for damage done with their products.

Oh? It's a shill tactic to tell people very honestly that the continued pattern of rolling over and accepting federal dictates as authoritative is a losing strategy?

Makes a lot of sense.

So let them forcefully try.

its defeatism 101 you fucking retard. now go back to shill school and don't come back till you get an A+

The courts were no help as well. I feel as if this is where the tranny issue is going as well.

With that same libtard logic, (((they))) would have to hold manufacturers of automobiles liable for deaths and injuries as well.

I wonder what the fonding fathers would have changed if they could have seen us today as they drafted the constitution.

There is no reason why we should tell people, and get the NRA to raise a fuss, and get Trump to nail Hillary's ass to the wall at the debates on this issue. She either flip-flops on the issue and looks weak on guns to her constituents or reveals her power level on wanting to take everyone's guns in which point that in itself is a separate scandal.

The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior. Logistically, Hillary Clinton cannot physically come take your guns away herself. There aren't enough military or police personnel to come physically take your guns away house by house.

Unless

You just hand them the fuck over and don't every shoot anyone. That's what's being said, you dumb fucking mouthbreather. Do you want to be filled up with hot air about how you're the baddest man in the world and ain't nobody gonna mess with you just because?

If there is never a credible belief of tangible action on one end, the other end will do as it pleases. Time to wake up. You aren't on free republic anymore, cuck.

should not*

Seeing how homosexuals are currently banned from immigrating, this makes 0 sense, but it's not like that's ever stopped the government.

nobody in their right mind is going to give this cunt their guns. Insulting me after getting called out. This is just textbook
also, reddit spacing. please

It is. "Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" being construed as legal rights, combined with the ACA decision where they ruled the law was the opposite of what the text of the law said means SCOTUS can change laws in any way they want and nothing can fix it except new Amendments, which would require the election of a large majority of uncucked Republicans in both houses, which is impossible now that the US is 60% or less white.

Massive elements of the country don't care if that's Hillary's position. They are okay with it. It's the difference between being a radical and being a conservacuck.

"Radical" – from the root word "radi", which literally means "root" itself [e.g. radish, radial]. A radical solution gets to the root of a problem. Continuing the back and forth merry-go-round indefinitely is a losing proposition. Force their hand and back yourself up with credible action. Bring it to a head.

Filtered for being an undercover nigger. Your lack of reading comprehension gives you away, nigger.

They don't have to confiscate guns. They just have to make it harder to transfer guns and less acceptable to own them and wait another generation or two.

Wow, no shit! It's almost like wait and see is a terrible, terrible course of action for us.

continued insults just prove my point further. Thanks.

And a lot of them do. Even more, a lot of them will be bothered if she looks like a liar on a simple issue like this. Unless you are calling for people to grab their guns and storm the white house now, despite the fact that we still have an election to see through first. Either you are calling for violence or calling for defeatism and inaction at this point. I'm saying we should raise awareness of this issues, get the NRA on it, get Trump on it and so on. There is no reason to not do any of these things unless you have already given up and plan to fight or lay down.

topkek

that's exactly what he is doing.

nice IP swap

Postwar American "right" – in ALL its glory.

Obama and his pet niggers in the DOJ don't seem to have any problem skirting the Constitution and selective non-enforcement of things like immigration law. Obama says he's going to do it, does it, and the DOJ tells the goys it's perfectly legal.

supremecourt.gov/opinions/14pdf/14-556_3204.pdf
My mistake, it was "liberty" from the "life, liberty, and property" in the 14th Amendment. I recommend reading the ruling, anyway, it's anuddah shoah. Note that in the Declaration the "inalienable rights" are to be protected from the state, but in the majority ruling on Obergefell, they are provided by the state. Roberts should never have been allowed anywhere near the Supreme Court.

Oh absolutely. Typical of shills.

Pic related.

Put up a plan of action. Tell people exactly in detail what they should be doing or fuck off, because all you are doing is flinging shit everywhere and literally trying to stop people from raising awareness about this issue.

I know it's saturday, but I find it strange that the NRA isn't reacting to this. One press release or a tweet doesn't take long (at least it shouldn't) to do. If newscorp/FOX wasn't completely pro-clinton they'd be all over this and the NRA would react almost instantly.

The media is doing it's best to bury the leaks with the grab the pussy bullshit. If after enough people message them they continue to say nothing, then it will be obvious to everyone what some of us suspect about them.

Bump for importance.

I hate the term "gun show loophole." It private sales.

my grandfather had a select fire m2 carbine (from korea) in underfolder tanker stock until the '86 ban then it probably got melted down

Gun control in the usa would be really hard to implement. It's not like Britain where people generally liked their government and trusted that they had their best interest at heart. Americans hate their government to one degree or another. At least the American who own guns.

what liberals think happens;

what really happens;
>it is illegal to sell firearms to felons and just about every fucking purchase goes through an FFL and a NICS background check even if those sales are private
There's no such as the 'loophole'. They just want to make private sales illegal so every purchase goes through a federal agency

So make gov't the sole arbiter of the 2nd Amendment AND let the kikes sue the gun/ammo manufacturers out of existence and probably the retailers to kill the used market?

And that's now over half the population ;)

==Spread this everywhere=

One issue voters are huge and the second amendment is so powerful it decides the fates of almost all politicians, especially the presidency.

Also, the so called gun show loophole is just a myth. This has shown that Hillary's administration is irredeemably stupid and unfit for the presidency.

This. Nobody in their right mind would sell a gun without filing the appropriate paperwork. If it ends up used in a crime the first place they check will be the last registered owner and "I sold that to some guy I don't remember last week" isn't a viable excuse.

also, checked

And statistically they have more than one gun.

wew

She'll do a lot of bad stuff, and it seems my fellow Americans will endure any indignity or loss of liberty you can imagine, but stopping normal people from owning guns is one thing that I'd actually bet will not be tolerated here.

My guess is that it will be a foundational step in an incremental process to disarm the population within a couple of generations since they get everything they want that way anyway and with little resistance.

I checked them
Also, soon:

Good man.

With increased immigration, increased refugee intake, and decreased or stifled police action, you can bet people will be wanting guns for protection. When they can't get any while criminals can, it's going to be a royal shitshow if she gets elected and her way.

We're probably as close to that moment as we are ever going to get right now. Look at the millennial generation: over-sensitive, complacent, vocal only on the internet, passive-aggressive, no work ethic and largely utter shit with an astounding amount of zeal for whatever they are fed by the media.

I really can't envision getting any more toward the shift millennials made and still having a functioning post-industrial society, there's just too much shit that has to be maintained.

If they're ever going to attempt a gun grab now would be about the best time because like you suggested the desire for people to own guns is only going to go up from here. To top it off any children raised by the millennials will likely come to hate them due to the childishness (incapable of being functional parents) of the group and will come to despise authority as a result.

Buckle up because unless you want to die violently and alone today, wait and see is all you're going to get.

This has already happened with a minority of Boomer/Millennials.

She'll have to get past Congress, but she'll also have the Supreme Court on her side don't forget that the next President already gets to appoint one Justice

As far as enforcing it, anyone who is observed to be in possession of a firearm gets checked to make sure they have it registered with the Feds.

This. If Hillary gets in America is dead. A liberal justice would swing favor toward the liberals as it was an even conservative/liberal split with 1 independent. If Trump doesn't get in that's about 10-20 years of 100% liberal votes from the supreme court with probably 2-6 of liberals controlling the house, senate and whitehouse too. There would be no recovery for the US or the world.

This isn't a secret, she said this exact shit in a debate against Sanders and criticized him for saying that people shouldn't be able to sue gun manufacturers over people using guns in criminal actions.

Well, in a way, yes. But she isn't stupid. 'Gun show loophole' is a meme they won't let go of because it implies that certain activities that should be illegal are not because the laws haven't been written yet. It is heavily anchored towards the (correct) belief that her voter base is stupid and unwilling to actually do the research themselves. It's a lie, but it has perpetuated because people practice big tent politics. They determine what is truth solely on their ideology;

And once you find one lie, it's easier to find the next, which is why Yuri Bezmenov mentioned that the disillusioned are always to be ignored, because they have learned to 'unteach' and 'reteach' themselves.

The truth of the matter is that this is the fastest way towards building a database. Combined with healthcare trying to mandate gun ownership as a pathology, the end goal is selective prosecution and banning sales/ownership.

Yea that was pretty neat. Symmetry is awesome!
t. physicist

These are jews and leftists we are talking about, with cuckservatives as their opposition. Laws don't apply even the slightest

Check'd

Checking your observed double 55 doubles

Checking the doubles that check the observed double 55 doubles

The law is just a means to an end. Whether or not it's basis is logical counts for nothing. The goyim can easily be subdued into passivity by a drip feed of emotional propaganda.
All you have to do is give enough cucks a lifeline of reason /mental gymnastics to let them accept the imposition without feeling like cowards and the rest can be painted as "extremists" who are easy to marginalise.

The plan is not to take your guns. The plan is to undermine your confidence in using them. This has been going on for decades. Once people are nervous about using guns then the removal of the right to own them is significantly enabled. Of course, it will be done slowly, quietly and in tiny steps. Move too soon and you risk triggering critical thinking in the placated masses.

Remember, the best way to make any person do what you want is to persuade him that it was his own idea.

Contact the NRA

They have millions of members

god help us if Clinton gets into office.

==KEK GRACIOUSLY BLESSES THIS THREAD WITH A GRAND OPENING OF HOLY DUBS=

forgot last equal

that mp4, yet they believe that gun free zones will deter crazed shooters

Yep

"high-minded" paralysis, like with border security and a whole bunch of other issues.

=="On the Plains of Hesitation, bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the
Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait, and waiting died."==

Yeah. I think if they don't grt off my lroperty they're gonna bcome commi dog meat

Aupreme court is not american

I don't really understand how Executive Orders work. Obama tried to force through illegal beaner amnesty via Executive Order, but that was ignored by the rest of the government and didn't happen.

Practically speaking, if the President can just EO anything he wants at any time, what's the point of having Congress at all?

where do you think we are?

Call me Jew, call me FBI, I couldn't give a care. You guys need to start preparing to fight if this wench wins. It's time to start gillutining kikes and it starts with queen Jew. NEETs, give purpose to your life, use your funs and help save the world.

Fed Kike.

All those "are you ready for war, user?"-threads should get interesting after Hillary wins, aside from the fact that /k/ will become our official market place for modified BB-Guns.

He couldn't get it grandfathered? Even owning an M2 marked carbine, yes even when select fire capability is removed, is haram.

It's not the gun show "loophole" that's the problem. The ATF lurks at every gun show and follows any noguns person attempting to get a gun.

The real problem is niggers selling hot guns in the inner-cities. This is where the majority of gun crime comes from and feds have shown little action in this area because of the work and risk involved.

Not if you dont start REMOVE domestic enemies.

Die now.

Also, I don't think they will be able to implement manufacturer liability because when the liberals attempted that jewish bullshit many years ago it was resoundingly defeated. The vast, vast majority of Americans are against these kinds of lawsuits, even many who are for increased gun control. There is no precedent for holding a weapon manufacturer of any type responsible for criminal actions by users.

Just stop right there, fam.