Need software like avidemux but with opus and vp8/9 support

need software like avidemux but with opus and vp8/9 support
need:
-lossless video and audio cut (so I can cut part of video without reencoding)
-mixing lossy and lossless operations (reencode video but transparent audio, or reencode audio but transparent video)
-gui
-transcoding & filters (simple encoding to other format, resolution, bitrate, brightness, cropped, etc)

avidemux isn't that shit (for open source software) but has many cons:
-doesn't support free video and audio codecs (opus, vp8, vp9)
-best low bitrate audio is 64kbit/s aac, which opus would beat at half the bitrate
-gui and user-friendliness is shit, to simply cut part of video you need 15 clicks instead of 3 clicks
-cannot extract video or audio track

Other urls found in this thread:

selur.de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the software doesn't need to be open source, can be closed source, or even commercial

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

what? proofs?

I don't care what is under the hood

what's the point of that idiot? transcoding software doesn't provide features that I listed

I hear you. I use ffmpeg cli, when avidemux can't do it. You have to find positions in some external way, but cutting with ffmpeg is pretty simple.

oh wow he really is this fucking oblivious

ok so tell me and give me some examples, what should I click in ffmpeg to perform some typical tasks like encoding a video to opus+vp8, or lossless cut of video, etc

So how many bitcoins do I get for it? Or maybe I completely missed the part where you asked nicely.

guys, is there an English word for быдло (bydlo)?

fuck off russian scum

only a Holla Forums cockroach could be as persistently retarded as you've been, go back to your containment board.

No, I don't think that's the correct translation.

White trash.

Nope. Russia is the master race. Obey us.

The translation of "bydlo" is "white trash", although it's not applicable in this case. "normie scum" is the closest translation I can think of that works in this case.

What's the alternative of avidemux with opus support?

Depends on what you want to do?

he wants to be spoonfed absolutely everything, does not want to look up basic terms he's already been given, does not want to rtfm, wants you to do all the work for him so he can continue being a retarded windows-using cumguzzler

What OS? You can get VP8/9 and Opus plugins for Premiere. I've heard of people editing video (non 3d) in Blender. It looks pretty complicated though.

Did you try Hybrid ?
selur.de/

this:

Microsoft (R) Windows (R) XP SP3

Premiere and Blender seem to be bloatware, fat.

>selur.de/
That seems interesting, but they say newest version won't work on XP because tools used (ffmpeg, etc) were targeted for higher OS versions. How to find last Hybrid version to work on XP? Or should I download newest and find tools (ffmpeg etc) with XP versions and put them into Hybrid files?

>being so assblasted that ffmpeg doesn't have a UI for 5-year-olds that you literally sit there screaming and getting nothing done for ten days
top thread

Just tell him the truth.
There isnt one.

blyat