Would you bang your own daughter if she looked like this /b?

Would you bang your own daughter if she looked like this /b?

Yes, I would take her virginity.

If I were already attractive enough to A) produce offspring this attractive regardless of the mother's appearance, B) have a daughter with a woman attractive enough to produce offspring this attractive, or C) some combination of the first two, then I probably wouldn't need to bang my own daughter, as I could probably already pull girls similar in age and appearance.

What a retarded notion.
Traits that are attractive on a man are not the same as attractive traits in a woman.
The more of a masculine chad you are, the more masculine your daughter would look.

Which is why you only ever give birth to sons if you have any logic about you.

I just wanna nut in my daughter

What if this was your daughter? (((da​tamin​ing))) Would you? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I would (((datamine))) her all night long.

would I
or
have I

I'd rather not comment

Undecided. Post more daughters on daddies, maybe it'll help me come to a decision.

i would fuck my daughter if she looked liked this.

Good job guys, i'm sure the data about whether or not you'd fuck the girl in this picture if she was your daughter was really valuable. Probably could've sold for thousands of dollars.

Would you bang your own daughter if she looked like this /b? (((da​tamin​ing)))

No.

Post Webms so I can nut anons

Are..are you trying to seduce you're father OP? (((da​tamin​ing))) We're shocked tbh. Don't you have some homework to do instead of bothering him? (((da​tamin​ing))) Now be a good girl and run along, he's had a long day.

Kek. You really are an old timer.

ye
=

I want more of this daughter. What's her name? (((da​tamin​ing)))