LUGENPRESSE

"Jeff Sessions is pushing for Trump to drop out"

Hit piece after hit piece with lies about him being pressured by everyone to drop out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Un-word_of_the_year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProPublica
guernicamag.com/daily/stephen-engelberg-the-painting-that-saved-my-family-from-the-holocaust/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Freedom_Center
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sessions should sue the fucker for lying if not true (I'm sure it's not).

This fucker out this new out there so other media will pick up on it, and thus bury anything meaningful Sessions does say about this issue in search engine searches.

Also, all Sessions has been doing is helping Trump with the debate and bashing Hillary, calling for prosecution of her, in other words, what other republicans should have been doing.

This is the new version of "Delete This!"

I wonder how many would support Sessions if he became the nominee, assuming Trump dropped out which I don't think he will do btw.

Wow, they really are sprinting to the gallows. At this point, I'm wondering if their mouths will still be lying when their feet are dangling.

Even if it was true I wouldn't believe it for the constant barrage of nonsense claims that everyone and their dog in the campaign has begged Trump to drop out

Unlikely.

At this point, I want them to keep going, cmon Lugenpresse, drive every last non-utterly-insane human on Earth into violent opposition against you. Go utterly and entirely insane and turn every falsehood into truth and every truth into falsehood. I'm counting on you to help Make America Great Again by showing who and what you truly represent.

GAS THE JOURNALISTS
MEDIA WAR NOW

The purge is coming.

it couldn't come sooner tbh

Sessions was probably being mock Hillary. And testing Trump's answers. Sessions isn't getting his wall with any of Donald's replacements.

Alright, the media has always been god awful, especially during the election, but this is becoming intolerable. We really do need, at the very least, stricter laws with regard to journalism.

It just occurred to me how rich Trump's campaign aide's could have gotten this election cycle had they sued all of the media outlets and talking heads for libel.

Sessions had another cucking moment when the media was trying to meme that Trump had threatened Hillary's life. Sessions is only based on immigration, looks pretty basic tier conservative otherwise.

The shitty tape might actually have done something good, Trump now has a better list of traitors that will have to be purged. Anyway, the debate will overshadow this shitty smear at Trump and we can start attacking them with the leaks without distractions.

We're going to strengthen our libel laws so we can shut down their lying Jewish mouths.

By the way, looking around for the word "Lügenpresse" I found this gem:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Un-word_of_the_year
The German government has been marking words as crimethink for decades now. Knew their kikery was at Orwellian levels, but not this much.

Thanks for that useless fucking waist of time thread OP

Every thread is now 4chan shill thread

Every thread is now 4chan shill thread

Hello CtR.

I love it when our enemies make our campaign ads for us.

wtf I love Trump now!

The thing is Jeff Sessions isn't a useless faggot like Mitt Romney.

Not believable at all.

Of course no surprise that the speech at 0:20, "Annihilation of the …" is mistranslated. The German word used is Verweisung, which translates to expulsion, not annihilation.

My guess is Trump is leaking this kind of shit to media to fuck with the media, because this kind of shit comes out everytime.

I've never in my life seen this much visceral hatred of a candidate by the press. They've been trying to discredit Trump as a clown and buffoon since day one, even before his infamous Mexican rapists comment. It makes me wonder if it's a trade secret among high-ups in the press that Trump hates Jews, but they don't have the hard evidence to prove it so they're throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks. I can't think of another explanation that makes sense.

Pretty much. He's a culturally blue collar WASP who has been ostracized by (((Manhattan Society))) for being too goyische, and they know he's been maintaining a list of grudges.

Seems legit.

Mods shouldn't have locked this thread - let's take a look at Sherman.

Oops, forgot to mention: Jennifer Stahl is Jewish.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProPublica

> guernicamag.com/daily/stephen-engelberg-the-painting-that-saved-my-family-from-the-holocaust/

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Freedom_Center
>George Soros, Tom Bernstein, Anthony Romero, and Eric Foner were promoters of the IFC. Within an hour of being barred from the WTC site, the IFC museum declared itself to be out of business, making no effort to find a new location. "We do not believe there is a viable alternative place for the I.F.C. at the World Trade Center site," said the statement from the center's executives, Tom Bernstein, Peter Kunhardt and Richard Tofel. "We consider our work, therefore, to have been brought to an end."

So…. Some lugenpresse faggot, married to a Jewess who is an editor for a Jew-run media outlet, claims to have a source who says something obviously ridiculous about Trump.

Yep, seems legit.

Every single fucking time.